Flying High Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda stood up quickly and grabbed her sweatshirt and put it back on. I thought to myself that I really fucked this up and within the hour I would be standing in front of the Base Commander getting my ass chewed for sexual harassment.

As she turned to leave she looked over her shoulder. "Are you coming or are you going to sit there with your cock all hard and no place to put it?"

I jumped up and used my gym bag to cover my now very hard cock and followed her out of the gym. We didn't speak as I followed her like a little puppy to the Humvee she was driving.

We got in and she started driving. We wound up at her hangar that she worked out of. She drove inside and shut off the Humvee.

"Follow me." she said as she got out.

I jumped out and followed her to a set of connex boxes in the back of the hanger. She took out some keys and unlocked one and opened it up. Once inside she locked the door and turned on a light. There were chairs and couches and a table in the room and a full size fridge.

"This is where all of the Staff NCO's come to relax and unwind. Get yourself a water out of the fridge while I get more comfortable."

I went to the fridge and got a water and when I turned around she had removed her sweats and her top. She was standing there with her massive breasts in her hands and had her nipples rolling through her thumb and fingers.

Miranda was wearing a pair of skimpy bikini panties and that was it. I was so turned on at that moment. I could see that she was shaved bare because her panties were stuck to her pussy lips. Her hips were wide like a woman who had given birth but not overly so. Her breasts were huge and had some sag but not as much as you would think for a woman in her 40's. Her stomach was flat and from what I could see it looked like she had a very nice round ass.

"Take your cock out and sit down over there on the couch. I'm going to give you the best tit fuck you have ever had!".

I did as she said quickly. Once I sat down I started stroking my cock. Miranda pulled a rubber mat over and knelt down on it replacing my hand with hers. She stroked my cock up and down and looked in my eyes.

"Your going to enjoy this sir!" she said as she sucked my cock into her mouth,

"Fuck that feels good! Take it as deep as you can Miranda!" I said through clenched teeth.

Miranda sucked me all the way into her throat and held my cock there milking it like a pro. I threw my head back and groaned.

As she came back up she coated the shaft with saliva and went back down and did the same thing again. This was heaven.

She sucked my cock for about five minutes then pulled her head off of it. Still stroking my cock she leaned forward and slapped it hard against one nipple and then the other. She licked the palm of her hand and continued stroking my cock.

"Are you ready sir?" she asked.

All I could do was nod yes. Miranda licked the shaft of my cock and got it really wet and then slid it between her massive breasts. She squeezed her breasts together and started sliding up and down my shaft. As the head of my cock popped out at the top of her mounds she spit on it and then let it slide back inside.

"Squeeze my tits together sir! I need to rub my clit!" she said as I replaced her hands with mine.

She snaked a hand between her legs as she continued to slide up and down on my cock. She started rubbing her clit fast and hard and alternated sliding a finger into her wet pussy and lightly slapping her clit. The whole time she didn't miss a beat on my cock as she continued to go up and down.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and I didn't think she would either.

"Fuck Miranda I'm going to cum soon!"

"Me too sir! I am so close! Hold out a little longer! I want us to cum together!"

After about ten more strokes I couldn't hold on. Miranda beat me to cumming as she stopped going up and down on my cock and drove her hand deep into her panties.

"OH FUCK HERE IT COMES! HERE IT COMES! MOTHERFUCKER! SHOOT YOUR CUM ON MY TITS NOW JOHN! COVER MY TITS! FUCK I AM CUMMING!" she cried as she came and squirted her cum all over the floor.

I started cumming to and it was like a volcano had erupted. Cum shot straight out of my cock and hit her chin. Two more massive shots came out and went straight up and fell on the tops of her breasts. By this time Miranda had started to recover and she opened her mouth and took the head of my cock inside where the last hard shot filled her mouth.

"WOW! That was amazing Miranda! I can't believe how hard I came from fucking your tits!" I said as I was coming down from the high of the situation.

"That was really good John! You coated my tits better than anyone has in a long time. Not many men like how aggressive I am but you seem to do fine with it."

After she said this she stood up and I could see her juices dripping from the crotch of her panties.

"I forgot to tell you that I squirt when I cum." she said laughing as she watched me look at her pantie covered pussy.

"That is hot! I've never been with a woman that squirted!" I replied.

"Well we have another day before Tiffany and Delores return. How about we get dinner together tonight at the chow hall and see what the night brings." she said.

"Fine by me. I will see you at 1800."

Thanks for reading. Chapter 4 will be coming soon.

12