All Comments on 'Flying Lessons'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year ago

Really funny. Well done!

LwcbyLwcbyabout 1 year ago
Thanks

Very Funny, only wish it was longer...

jazzharpjazzharpabout 1 year ago

Happy to see a new one from you. Not your usual style. I suspect you're as disgusted by most of the crap on Lit as your fans are.

JayZipJayZipabout 1 year ago

Love it.

The only thing is, your shorts are too good! I want to know more. Well done.

JensensloverJensensloverabout 1 year ago

A story requires a beginning, middle and end, where's the beginning at least?

tangledweedtangledweedabout 1 year ago

When you acquire a reputation as a good writer, living up to that reputation can be a problem. It's not as easy to understand a Deke/Zeke shift in a character's name in a 907 word story from an accomplished writer. I don't mean to unduly complain, since the story was OK for one of these short story quickies.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I guess she got her first flying lesson free of charge!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Short, hot and hilarious!

Cheers

SAGE

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Stand alone or is there a story out there connected? 4*

linnearlinnearabout 1 year ago

Funny but I was hoping for one of your longer stories.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

For those who are wondering, what we read was a vignette, What's a vignette, you might ask?

"a brief evocative description, account, or episode."

So, no, a story does not require a beginning, a middle or an end.

A 5* vignette! Good job!

I'd like to learn more about who was involved and what happened, but...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too short for my taste but it was well written and interesting.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

For those who are wondering, what we read was a vignette, What's a vignette, you might ask?

"a brief evocative description, account, or episode."

So, no, a story does not require a beginning, a middle or an end.

A 5* vignette! Good job!

I'd like to learn more about who was involved and what happened, but...

Neptune60Neptune60about 1 year ago

Interested:-

Having or showing curiosity, fascination, or concern.

Possessing a right, claim, or stake.

Having the attention engaged; having emotion or passion excited.

Uninterested:-

This story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't get this story, nor did I care for it.

Reilly1225Reilly1225about 1 year ago

Why is this the same story as seducing my married coworker by Scottglen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wasn't a story - it primer - then the author didn't finish. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Name of the author will get this good praise and a high score that it does not deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent, just too short.

MesraMesraabout 1 year ago

Looking at this not as a romantic qhml1 famous thing, this one is actually good funny quickies! Some little snippets is always welcome in life<3

francemanfrancemanabout 1 year ago

Very good. But there needs to be a sequel.

Did she get her pilot's license?

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

I have to ask... He THROWS a small woman across the hall and into a wall, so hard she literally slides down to land on her ass disoriented and unable to catch her fall. And the only thing the called cops care about it whether she was a prostitute?

RePhilRePhilabout 1 year ago

So very nice to read another of your stories. Always guaranteed to be top drawer in all respects. Too short. Only advice I can give is When you take up your pen write till the inks gone

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoabout 1 year ago

Not one of your best stories, but the ending is golden. Made me laugh a lot.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 1 year ago

Fly baby, fly! Thanks!

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyabout 1 year ago

Great reading, and thanks for the laugh!

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 1 year ago

Damn bro I've missed you! 5 stars and a fave!

BilboMerkinBilboMerkinabout 1 year ago

A clear and well-told story, but difficult to figure out. I'm not usually one of those clods who asks, "Duh - where's the sex?" but I missed that. I still loved your humorous twist. Revenge is best served with a heaping helping of embarrassment.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Read like the middle of a story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

It's hard to say who I despise the most - the cheater or the cheater's assistant. Even being sued, she is getting off easy and the added humiliation only makes it better.

CriosCriosabout 1 year ago

Great flash story! Would love to see a full treatment of what happened before this.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Whoa! Now There is Talent! Putting forth such an interesting story with so few words! Who cares whether his name is Deke or Zeke, the small minor points matter not. It is the entire Gist of the story explaining the loss of a beautiful and devoted marriage, by the determined evil being forced on a loyal married couple by the seduction of a wife. The righteous and unforgiving Husband who resents the loss of his Wife's fidelity and the destruction of his marriage. Fidelity can mean a lot to some people that value their spouse's loyalty more than anything else. So finding out that the most valuable thing in your whole world has been seduced, used, destroyed, and NEVER able to be returned to its "unused" or "untrashed" state again, regardless of how hard they try, I, E. Humpty Dumpty. Some things can only happen once. Good or Bad. Some things, you want to only happen once. Such as your Spouse's Seduction by some one else when you are not there to prevent it. 5 stars. Very thought provoking.

InosolanInosolanabout 1 year ago

Pinto931: Nope it is a complete story that doesn't leave out anything necessary

FD45FD45about 1 year ago

I was just getting started on the story when I ran into a wall too.

Not your usual length and fare

anubeloreanubeloreabout 1 year ago

Ending felt a little abrupt, but upon reflection it fits perfectly. I think I'm just used to your longer form stuff. This was simultaneously sad, upsetting, and satisfying, despite my lingering desire for more. Fantastic as usual!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

a window would've been nicer for her first flying lesson...5*****************************

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Way to short, and definitely not up to qhml1’s normal high standards, very abrupt ending to a very very short story.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

Tanglewood, you make me look normal. That's nearly impossible. Ask around.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

Seeing this is not a 750 word goodie, adding a few more words for clarity would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This might have been a good story, if you weren't too lazy to actually write it. As it was, you started 3/4 of the way through, and then didn't finish it. What a shame. Please don't waste my time by posting such story fragments in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally! One of those 750 word-ish (I didn’t count) stories that is complete enough to be good. It’s brevity is the only thing keeping it from being great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another potential interesting story down the drain. Seems no one wants to write an actual story anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story is a bit thin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, good sense of humor on the description of the slut. But no background on what happened- dialogue between whomever, which's the biggest thing sorely missing. Overall, enjoyable read. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nex flying lesson is from a third floor window

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looks like an attempt at a 750 word that got away.

Not your best, but better than many others.

Thanks for sharing.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

No background details.

Could have been an enjoyable read if only it was a little bit longer...

Been enjoying qhm1 stories, this ain't his better ones.

Thanks anyway Mr. qhm1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needed a lot more to really make this one special, instead it felt like a shower thought or something you thought of while taking a dump. Not your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First time I saw a qhml1 story under a 4. Hopefully my 5 will give the story a boost. Not many writers can tell a story in 750 words.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 1 year ago

You can do much better. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

People who say revenge is hollow and doesn't help are the people to gutless to do it, 5 stars!

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

so when did we start doing 25% of a story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tell us how you really feel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Throwing a woman int to the wall. What is happening to you? Have you joined the dark side?

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 1 year ago

A very nice in media res approach for a vignette! 5 stars.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

A decent chapter of a story, nothing more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Q has (finally) turned to the dark side!

There's a reason, so I've gotta ask ... Why? Has there been a major upheaval in the writer's own personal life?

Frankly, this one is not gonna win q as many accolades from the "intellectuals" here as many of his other stories. But, being more true-to-life is not a bad thing. It illustrates range.

I like it!

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

Left me on the curb. And I really like your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A decent teaser trailer for a story, but not even a full preview much less a full story. Another rather disappointing entry from a very inconsistent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's it? A weak effort from you.

Disappointing

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Made no sense without the backstory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great to have you back ... I think!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poor effort

GrimmerGrimmerabout 1 year ago

Snapshot in the drama of life.

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Nice, probably shouldn't be throwing women through doors, but that bitch needed to learn how to fly.

TrustingagainTrustingagainabout 1 year ago

For a short story it was ok.

flatcar44flatcar44about 1 year ago

Great snipit with us wondering about the back details.

jezzazjezzazabout 1 year ago

Good to see you posting again:)

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 1 year ago

She seemed rather thick-headed. Do you think she finally got the message?

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

Got comfortable in the chair for a long one. Well not I have some time to finish this drink and ponder things. Great read.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

Eh, I guess it was okay. Seemed kind of forced for a qhm1 story, didn't have the charm.

HooHaa77HooHaa77about 1 year ago

Meh. Way too short. There's a good story in this buried in the details though.

Opinionated1Opinionated1about 1 year ago

below your standards :(

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 1 year ago

Bad, don't know why you would submit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That’s not a story. Not erotic. Doesn’t belong on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Works for me. She screwed up his marriage he showed her how to fly across a room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well told - just not enough of it. Was it supposed to be 750 words? Good but I would have preferred one of your longer tales.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Cool, I wish I could have done that to my X before she hightailed it to Brisbane Aus. I hope they like her over there. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks, made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Works for me. She screwed up his marriage he showed her how to fly across a room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny stuff! 5 stars.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Quick and to the point

Welcome back

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 1 year ago

Should have made this story longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

thumbs up! Good way to make a point so that the determined cunt knows not to ever come back.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Best answer to swinging couples , who ruin a marriage, that I’ve seen yet. Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it. Especially the description of her vagina and tattoos.

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

Short but vicious. Five stars. Tell us more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So nice to have you back Q! Loved it!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
hmm

I find it hard to understand why people never finish the stories they start. clearly this one needs another chapter, or at least a story.

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

Very strange- this is indeed the very same story, word for word, that came out today, by Scottgreen, named 'Seducing my married coworker'. I'm guessing that this is NOT one of Q's. But, what do I know?

MaultascheMaultascheabout 1 year ago

That is not you! Disappointed, less than average

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was so beneath you

Shepard_N7Shepard_N7about 1 year ago

Surprisingly disappointing.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 1 year ago

I laughed pretty hard at the description of her pussy. Not saying you should be shaming a woman's pussy any more than you should shame a man's penis size, no, but sometimes the woman can deserve it, and if she does, don't hold back.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...