All Comments on 'Flying the Friendly Skies'

by BoneHur7

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Most desirable

I was very moved by your story i hope to see chapter 2 please hurry .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Since I only enjoy stories that I feel resemble...

real life, like the 1,000 other mile high club stories I could not get very excited over this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Arousal 10/10; reality 0/10

Great story - a real turn on. It's a pity to let facts get in the way of it.

1. The rear seats at the side of any international aircraft are indeed a 2, not a 3. BUT they do not recline much past 15 or 20 degrees from the vertical before resting against the bulkhead. PLUS they will always be slightly forward of the centre seats and NOT slightly to the rear.

2. If you have a person asleep, snuggled up against you, I'd be surprised if you can raise the arm rest without releasing them from your embrace or waking them.

But hey - it's only someone's fantasy after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You ruined it

Obviously the chances of something like the first part of the story are pretty remote, but it was a fun read, and I enjoyed it. I thought the discovery might be an interesting interaction among the three, but you went too far and destroyed the mood. Any guy lucky enough to enjoy Katrina that much (plus get an invite for a week more of the same) would be thrilled to get back to his seat--unless he's a little psychotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous