Flynn 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guys, right? They always want one last look at the moon craters!

[Whoop]

"No back lashing."

Well, I sponsored all of those silky bright white, stretched to the limits twin moons anyways and I was enjoying my Super Full Moon evening anyways. Plus, it's pretty well known that seemingly straight 8 dump people like me just as soon as they get the pre-launch party that that they want, so I wasn't going down on Patrick at least until my dying tree was down. Also, I mean, since I was having an official mixer and all, I mean, you need a good head count, right? So, I continued my strut up and down the Strip to check for other party stragglers and actually enjoyed the tizzy that was happening all around me.

Which, ugh, by happenstance I suppose, I was met with a beeping horn and it was my first, yet awkward and weird hip bumping encounter, Harold, the same Harold from the above under stated beginnings chapter!

But even though things were weird and awkward because of our shared inexperience, I assume, Harold was never not nice, super nice about things, so.

[Beep, beep, beep]

"Jump in, Flim-Flam Flynn!"

"This is awkward, Harold."

"It will be fine, Flim-Flam Flynn! Jump in."

[SUV door opens, slip, slide, SUV door closes]

I never approved Flim-Flam Flynn, by the way.

"Only because you were always so nice about things, Harold, but don't even think of leaving the Strip and heading towards the river, so?"

[Vroom, vroom, turns left off of the Strip, right towards the river]

"I should bitch slap you, Flim-Flam Flynn! First, you have my step sister, Vicki, all in a tizzy on the Strip with this super side kick full moon display of stretched to the absolute limit boobs in sheer something without bras, which I can't enjoy because she's my step sister and B, well, I heard that you're having a blowout lunch party tomorrow and my invite seems to have gotten lost, so?"

See, folks? Harold was always nice to me, LOL.

"Also, Harold?"

"Hey, I tried and you were all "back off, Harold, I'm weird and I'm scared" and that was on you, so?"

"And, ahem, Harold?"

"Fine, I approached you and then I didn't know how to follow through, but only because it was weird to hit on a guy who leaned the other way and then I got scared, so?"

"And now?"

"Well, it's still a little weird, but scared never looked so good, so, maybe I still want to slap something, but not your face, so?"

Well, that actually wasn't the worst mumbling that I ever expected to hear in my life, so. And maybe it was time that I figured out the real workings of a migration event before anything happened the next day at my late morning tree downing mixer, but only as a payback situation with Harold for how scared and awkward he made things in the beginning.

"Well, I know that you are taking me down the river, Harold and I'm not saying no to that, but don't expect much from me, so?"

"Oh, but you're wiggling out of your small Denim shorts for nothing then, huh, Flim-Flam Flynn?"

"Harold, stop calling me Flim-Flam Flynn! And I have under shorts on anyways and by the way, I mean, wow, did you ever pick a bad day to be Vicki's step brother! I mean, talk about silky white twin full moons!"

"Hmph! Pay back dig, Flim-Flam Flynn?"

"Pay back dig number one, Harold. Now, pull over by the trash barrel before you park and drop me off."

"Aww, come on, Flim-Flam Flynn, are you going to cause a tizzy down here at the river too by walking in those shorts then?"

"And that's not even a payback dig, Harold. Also, girls cause a tizzy, so I'm just going to make fuss. And these shorts are legit."

'It's legit how they show how you've filled out, Flim-Flam Flynn!"

"Compliant?"

"No, just don't make too much of a fuss, Flim-Flam Flynn. And I'm coming to your mixer tomorrow!"

"Fine, but you have to promise to cross your arms and gaze up at the tree as it's toppled, so?"

"Well, I am a guy and all, so."

"And be prepared to watch your step sister serve up the pizza in who knows what type of apparel, which, well, that should be legit seeing how it's a Saturday morning, so [mwah], park it, Harold."

[SUV door creaks open and slams shut for the noise]

"SUP?"

"I mean, I'm just tossing out a paper bag in trash and I'm with someone tonight, so?"

"Yeah, and where is this someone then, hmm?"

"Oh, he's just over there in his SUV trying to figure out if a migration will be weird or awkward tonight, so?"

"Well, what's your take on that then, huh? Also, are you with the water buffalo crew or something with all this migrating then, huh?"

"Hah! A migration is a sex act! Only I'm not migrating tonight with him. I'm just paying him back for bumping hips with me like nine months ago and not following through, so!"

"Wait a minute! Finn? First aisle along the windows and six seats back?"

"Hello, Charley."

[Mwah, mwah, smooch, smack, mwah]

"[Feeling faint] well, I should have pointed out the difference between chapter five and chapter six to you in history class more often then, whew."

"Oh, that was a little weird and awkward since you wore nail polish back then, so?"

"And?"

"Fine, I had a rep, Finn and..."

"Flynn. Also, and now?"

"Oh, Flynn, I'm taking you home tonight and we're not taking the long way just because I've heard about some super glue full moon tizzy along the Strip, so?"

"Well, Charley, I need to think about that for a moment, so migrate your lips back this way then, I mean, if you want to."

[Mwah, mwah, smooch, smack, mwah]

"Whew, well then, if Harold was watching that, that's what I call pay back! Also, my Denim shorts are in his SUV and given the brightness of tonight's moon light, I mean, I'm a tad exposed here, so?"

I mean, I was expecting him to say "okay, go then" or to suggest that I probably had a dresser full of Denim shorts at home and whisk me away anyways, but that wasn't how he migrated!

"Tee he, did you pull the cord on your chainsaw, Charley? I can feel it idling! And speaking of chainsaws, Charley, can you cross your arms with your legs shifted under your shoulders and gaze upward like normal guys do, hmm?"

[Ahh, best upward gazing pose ever! Just like my favorite anime fem boy migration meme!]

"Ugh, I can't dis or dump, Harold."

"You mean the guy who is breathing hard from whacking off over watching us make out and dry hump, Flynn?"

LOL, yep, LOL, that guy!

"My shorts!"

Oh, I migrated quick to Harold's SUV! Like a track and field speed migration!

[SUV door flings open. Hmm, that shameful look is redefined then]

"Oh, no, don't you even try to hand me those nasty napkins, Harold! You can throw those out yourself since you made that mess all by yourself, so!"

Well, I thought he would make that walk of shame to the trash barrel, but he didn't and oh boy, was that a weird, awkward and silent ride back to my truck on the Strip! Which, you know, kept Harold back in the beginning chapters where he, well, where we started, so, that was a tie, I suppose.

But I learned how to pull Denim shorts up in a moving vehicle, so.

"Ahem! That had the appearance of a weird and awkward drop off, Flynn, so?"

"Oh, Peacock Penny, yeah, I've had a few near miss situations tonight or you know, weird and awkward for short, so. Also, why are there only seven bunches of colorful hair sticking out of the back of your head tonight, hmm?"

"Oh, I came up two short hair bunches tonight because things got into a weird and awkward distraction situation in the Ladies room of the Lava Java Coffee Shop earlier while we ladies were changing into our barely street legal lingerie. Also, and then things weren't so weird and awkward! Well, that girl who works behind the coffee counter got a little weird for a minute, but everything worked out. Also, also, your late morning tree downing and lunch mixer tomorrow is also now a body painting party too, Flynn!"

"Oh, you mean a face painting party, Peacock Penny?"

"Nope, Tori from the sex clothing store in Hillsdale is driving down with her spray tools! She'll need some electricity for her power compressor and I'm bringing at least two more girls and a couple of guys to cross their arms and look up, so you'll need more pizza too!"

[Tap, tap, text, ap, text, tap, tap]

"Oh, are you texting Tori so she brings more hardhats tomorrow then, Peacock Penny?"

"Erm, no, Flynn. Kara and I are heading to Candi's Corner club since your pervert idea of a super pervert full moon celebration is just this side of legal, so I'm swindling your truck from you and texting you a ride share service, so?"

[Beep, beep, beep]

"Peacock Penny Peterson!"

"Oops, my bad, Flynn, I mean, all guys just hate catching the fifth red light on the Strip and all, so?"

Well, that felt and sounded a little déjà vu again plus again!

[Truck door opens, slip, slide, truck door closes]

"I see that you managed to retrieve your Denim shorts then, Flynn, so?"

"Shut it and drive, Charley!"

"Are you going to migrate a little closer to me then, Flynn? It seems to me that we have a legit history now, so?"

Guys, right? They know their truck has a center console, but still, they always want their side seat date to scoot closer!

[Center console lifted up and back out of the way. Catches the fifth traffic light at red]

"Oh, no, Charley! I'm not laying across your front seat at the sex traffic light here on the Strip!"

[Huh, Charley complies! He turns towards the alley, but he complies about no sex at the traffic light]

"Alright then, Flynn! Oh, yeah, get with it, push, pull and wiggle!"

[Well, it was push, wiggle, pull, push, so]

"Shut it, Charley! You already saw me plenty without my Denim shorts on, so there's no point now!"

"Uh-huh, uh-huh and there's no point of your other, other shorts then, Flynn!"

[Oh, exercise shorts, right? That was more of a push, peel, roll, push, peel and roll]

"Damn!"

"Well, damn it, Charley, is that a good damn or a bad damn, hmm?"

[Mwah, mwah, smooch, smack, mwah, hug, feel, feel up, hug, squeeze, damn]

"That's a moon, Flynn! Is that my moon tonight, huh? Also, with the super-duper full moon being so bright tonight, I mean, prop this up [slap, spank, slap] across the seat so I can see it better as your head migrates down on me, Flynn!"

I did not do that.

Well, I did the other thing with my head. Also, holy first time being that naked outdoors, right? That really had the heartbeat going!

And maybe I fell for his "we have a history now" cheesy pickup line since we did make out earlier and since we did have a history class together back in the day.

"Oh, oh, oh, Flynn, I do not hate this! Um, um, oh, get after it, Flynn!"

[Oomph, sloosh, oomph, gasp, oomph, slurp, oomph, suck, oomph, gasp, gag, slurp, gag, gasp, ooh]

"Oh, ooh, oh, that's a bouncy super full moon in a thong then, Flynn! Prop it up!"

[Oomph, sloosh, oomph, gasp, oomph, slurp, oomph, suck, oomph, gasp, gag, sploosh, gag, ooh]

Maybe I did that.

"Aha, aha [inhales for air, inhales deep] aha, do not come over to my house tomorrow, Charley!"

[Oomph, sloosh, oomph, gasp, oomph, slurp, oomph, suck, oomph, gasp, gag, sploosh, gag, ooh]

"Um, um, ooh, ooh and why not then, Flynn? OMG, oh, ooh."

"Aha, aha [inhales for air, inhales deep] aha, because I have no idea how to put a condom on a guy!"

[Oomph, sloosh, oomph, gasp, oomph, slurp, oomph, suck, oomph, gasp, gag, sploosh, gag, ooh]

"Aha, aha [inhales for air, inhales deep] aha, and I don't want multiple partners!"

[Oomph, sloosh, oomph, gasp, oomph, slurp, oomph, suck, oomph, gasp, gag, sploosh, gag, ooh]

"Aha, aha [inhales for air, inhales deep] aha, and I could migrate the other way now!"

[Oomph, sloosh, oomph, gasp, oomph, slurp, oomph, suck, oomph, gasp, gag, sploosh, gag, ooh]

"Alright, alright, alright, you win, Flynn, alright, alright, argh, argh, argh, oh, oh, ahh, ahh, ooh, ahh."

[Blast, gulp, squirt, gulp, sploosh, gulp, gulp, squirt, gulp, stick with it, swallow, last blast, ewe, gulp]

"Bejesus, Charley!"

[Squirt, swallow, blast, gulp, gag, gasp, gag, sploosh, sploosh, swallow hard, ooze, gulp, ooze, gulp]

"Can't breathe!"

[Flash-snap, flash-snap, flash-snap]

"What was that, Charley? Did someone just take a few photos?"

[Pushes, well, migrates head back down]

"Oh, ahh, oh, erm, that was just heat lightning, Flynn, ooh, ooh, ahh."

[Oomph, ooze, oomph, drizzle, oomph, ooze, oomph, suck, oomph, drizzle, ooze, gulp]

"Ooh, ooh, sensitive, sensitive, oh, oh, yeah, yeah, oh, better than taking a shower, Flynn."

"Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze! I'm done! Aha, aha, aha."

"Ahh! And you did good, Flynn! Very good."

"And I don't think that I can move!"

[Photo post, photo post, photo post]

"And I can almost safely drive with you laying half naked across my front seat and lap, Flynn."

[Alert! Alert! Alert!]

"Ah, Flynn, I was only joking about the heat lightning, so is that a weather alert going off on your phone then, hmm?"

[Checks annoying alert beeping on phone]

"No, there is no bad weather moving into tonight, that's my "tizzy" alert and it seems that all of the girls who participated in my sheer body suit celebration tonight decided to head out together to Candies Corner nightclub, so?"

"Oh, erm, ooh, um, so..."

"LOL, you can vroom me home the long, long way and then to the right way home, Charley!"

I mean, guys, right? No matter what just happened in the front seat while in the alley, they always want to know what the next tizzy is all about!

"So, Flynn, were you going to get dressed then for the drive?"

"Oh, I'll do that while you driving to the club, Charley! I mean, it's a Super Full Moon and all it feels kind of free like this, unless you're complaining about my body then? Also, do not get pulled over!"

He had no complaints about my body.

He also had no complaints about his time inside of the club!

I did not complain about how many people lurk around the parking lot of the club.

End Flynn 01

12