All Comments on 'FocusTunes Ch. 01'

by FroPilk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This looks very promising.

This one looks very promising. Keep it up.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 3 years ago

Very interesting premise, and nicely written. I hope we can see some updates very soon.

Edward1970Edward1970over 3 years ago

Very nice start to what I hope will be many more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Potential

Well written, thoughtful and has some great potential to develop...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"Please let me suck your cock", "whatthefuck" is my favorite exchange of 2020. Your writing is incredible! Looking forward to more stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Wow, that was excellent! I want to find out what happens next. I really liked how the young man was the beneficiary of the attention of his paramour by happy accident. This kind of innocent enjoyment of mind control where the involved act out their hidden desires makes it so much better.

I searched for your works hoping to find more. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start!

I know you're headed somewhere with this, I can't wait to find out where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spectacular writing

As an “authoress” with chronic writer’s block, five dozen half started (but brilliant) stories in progress I know first hand how hard getting a good story off the ground is.

You’ve got all the bases covered here and you’re on your way to a truly great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Super sexy. That nearly goes without saying, but I really appreciate the writing style--the quips, gibes, and one-liners brought the characters to life which made the story so much hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous