All Comments on 'FocusTunes Ch. 04'

by FroPilk

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The important question

Was Ben's monitor an LG model?

Just kidding! This chapter is excellent, well worth the long wait. Looking forward for more chapters from you.

MiniwandMiniwandover 3 years ago

I don't know to evaluate this chapter. It feels like a transition. MC will either be romantic or dominant with Miranda. But untili I know, this chapter will be average. I hope he'll use the tune with other girls too.

cliqueggecliqueggeover 3 years ago
Great storyline

Just read the four chapters back to back - really looking forward to the next one please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Like Where You're Taking This

This is good. Like I said, I like where this is going; not following the usual mc story plot line. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Me as I quickly finish off all the chapters available and realize I have to wait now: "Fuck."

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 3 years ago

Two thumbs up, again. Entertaining, and it was nice to see the fix even if I'm still not sure why the fix was needed in the first place. That crazy addiction aspect just never seemed to jive in my mind and I really liked that this chapter brought them back to a more realistic relationship and smoothed Miranda out.

Now.... where does it go from here? Miranda trusts him, but how far does that trust extend? Is it going to be like the other commands given before, with her trust going some kind of crazy extreme where he can do anything just by telling her to trust him?

I'd definitely like to see more testing with other people. Not to say he should create a harem, but I would like to see him do testing on other women just to flesh out his data and make up a group of trusting followers. Slavery might be bad, but it wouldn't be too bad if the only thing he had them do was donate $20 a month to his bank account. A few hundred of those every month would make for a cushy living.

If he happens to accidentally leave those women with a willingness to boink him upon request, no harm done. Right? :D

After graduation, I can see him going to college to get a psych degree and then using the music to fix all kinds of problems folks have. Aside from giving him an air of legitimacy, it would help hide his use of the music and give him access to even more people who'd donate to his bank account.....

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very yummy chapter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story!

Hey really good story and it has a very interesting plot!

I especially liked that he didn’t become a condescending prick and just let Miranda be horny all the time without having a sniffle of self-control. Appreciate that since at the end of the day they’re still close friends and he never really wanted to disregard her feelings and hurt her.

Keep it up and hoping to find the next chapter soon!

zena99zena99over 3 years ago
Fantastic

I am sure that Dad could be brought around to be enthusiastic in his support of his son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Again, still an enjoyable read

In all honesty, i kinda liked the way miranda was "programmed" so to say. (but i have a huge oral fetish, ehem)

anyway, still amazing, still interesting, still engaging and fun to read.

thank you for the stories.

ps: please consider adding some cmnf bj- action once, bro. big fan btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am really getting into this story. The characters, dialogue and overall take on the mind control tale are just unique. I especially like the way Ben narrates and the way Miranda reacts to everything with confidence and charm.

My only question going forward is this, Is he ever going to sit her down and tell her what's going on with her, or are they just going to keep getting distracted by questions and problems? Seems like that could get stale if not done right, Plus it just seems like now would be a good time to do that after her urge's have been dulled (unless they haven't?).

Anyway, I enjoy what you have so far and the seeds you planted have me intrigued going forward. Looking forward to your next installments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Daily

I literally check for an update of this daily

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorabout 3 years ago
Very well done

I like your style. Yes its erotic and sexy and hot. So are most stories here. But your writing here has other great elements. You actually have some realistic, intelligent elements into the story. Its believable. In addition you have a sense of humor and timing that are priceless. More than a few times I laugh out loud. You also captured the mentality of a young man with a normal duality. He is inexperienced enough to be shy and desperate for the sexual experiences he craves... but he still doesnt want to hurt anyone to get them.... so he even convinces himself that he wouldnt hurt Miranda... even though he full well be. That is truly realistic mentality from a young late teen/ twenty something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous