Foggy Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grym32
Grym32
4 Followers

Section VI

Sophie and Daniel made their way walking towards the snowy town, the evening's snowfall hadn't been heavy, but there was a noticeable white layer on the buildings, and the gentle snowflakes kept falling. "So, now can you tell me why you decided to come here for the holidays?" Sophie asked, "You have friends at home and you're here all alone, wouldn't you have rather spent this time with them?" Daniel and Sophie continued walking, Daniel looked straight ahead and then at Sophie as they walked. He thought deeply about what he was about to say, this wasn't his favorite subject and it was clear that Sophie really enjoyed the holiday, so he didn't want to be too much of a downer. He decided it might be best to steer away from that conversation and said, "It's a bit of a long story, and I don't really want to bore you with the details, let's just say it's never been the happiest time for me." Sophie looked back at him, they looked each other in the eyes and with sincerity in her eyes she said, "I've got time to hear the story, if you're willing to tell it." Daniel unsure of what to do, tried to think of what to say, but before he could even begin, his mouth said, "You're sure you want to hear the story?" "Yes," she said still looking him in the eyes, "if you want to tell me."

"It's just...It's just that growing up you see movies of people enjoying Christmas, they spend time together, they laugh, they give each other presents, it's supposed to be enjoyable right?" Sophie listened attentively.

"I guess I really stopped doing all this Christmas stuff after the time when I was 7, I remember we had this little plastic tree and some decorations in garage. Every day after school in December I would go home and work on decorating the tree, putting up stuff around the house, or working on the presents I was going to give my mom," Daniel smiled, "I remember that I was making her a necklace with some stuff I had collected and I was writing her a poem. We weren't rich, and I didn't have any money." Sophie reached out and held his hand.

"I knew even then that my mom didn't care much for Christmas, she didn't dislike it, but she never really cared, so I wasn't expecting her to get me anything, let alone the toy car that I really wanted. All I wanted was to spend some time with her on Christmas." They turned a corner into town on the deserted main avenue, there was no one to be seen, it was late, and everyone was home celebrating. They continued walking on the sidewalk, lighting the street as the lamp posts responded to their movements.

"On Christmas day, I woke up early to make her breakfast in bed, I had asked one of my teachers at school how to make pancakes and lied telling her that my mom would supervise me. I tried to do everything as cleanly and as quietly as possible to be able to surprise her when she woke up. I made a bit of a mess, but everything was turning out okay. When I finished I hurriedly cleaned up the spills and the dishes." Daniel paused, and Sophie looked up at him, he chuckled and continued, "I got her gifts, I had wrapped them in newspaper, and grabbed the syrup to put outside her door so that I wouldn't have to run back into the kitchen to get them, I tried to walk as quietly as possible so that she wouldn't wake up. I went back into the kitchen and served her some milk in a glass and struggled to not drop it as I grabbed the plate of pancakes. I walked back and when I got to her door I tried to open it as quietly as I could, I was devastated when I found her empty bed. I remember the feeling of having the smile fade from my face as I realized she wasn't home."

His eyes became glassy with the tears he was holding back as his voice became more forced, "I hadn't had a nice Christmas up to that point, a few gifts once or twice, mostly I would spend the time watching TV on my own. When I saw her empty bed that morning my mind went back to her sending me to bed early the night before 'Because kids were supposed to go to bed early on Christmas Eve'," he said as he made air quotes with his free hand, "I had actually thought that she had gotten me a present for Christmas and that she wanted to surprise me, I thought I would have the perfect Christmas. I never found out where she actually went that night, but it didn't matter; I set the pancakes and the milk on the floor of her room and walked outside to grab her gifts, I put them neatly on her nightstand and walked back to the kitchen with the milk and the pancakes. I ate breakfast alone on what I thought was going to be the perfect Christmas, I cleaned everything up, put everything back in its place and never did anything like that again. That Christmas she came back in the evening to make dinner, we didn't talk we just ate. I don't know why I thought she would want to celebrate that Christmas, but that was a mistake I never made again. Ever since that Christmas I just try to keep to myself to let people around me celebrate, I haven't been able to get in the holiday spirit since then."

Sophie had listened intently at his story and when he finished she looked straight ahead as she held his hand tighter reached for his arm with her free hand and held his arm closer to her as they walked. She rested her head on his arm as she thought about what he had just said. He walked along silently too, reliving the memory of the last Christmas he had celebrated. As they made their way back to the cul-de-sac, Sophie finally said, "Thank you for sharing with me, I know it wasn't easy." Daniel looked at her and she back at him,

"I just feel so at ease with you, not too many of my friends even know the story, but with you it's...I don't know, it's like when you're in kindergarten and the first kid you meet is your best friend by the end of the day."

Sophie stopped walking suddenly, Daniel stopped and turned to her as she let go of his hand. She reached for his face and gently led his lips down to meet hers. Their cold noses touched their faces as her silky lips met his. With closed eyes they shared a slow and passionate embrace. The world disappeared around them as they explored and responded to the slow caresses of their lips. Daniel didn't want it to stop he wanted to stay in that moment for as long as possible, to his dismay she slowly pulled away to hug him, she put her arms around him as she nuzzled her head in his neck. "I haven't felt this way about anyone in a long time" she whispered to him as he hugged back and held he in tight. He used his hand to lift her chin to look at her eyes, "Me neither." They locked lips again, but only for a moment, "I think I might be falling for you...Thumper" she said to him playfully, he grinned from ear to ear and looked her in the eyes, "I think I might be falling for you too" he thought for a second, "Reindeer!" She laughed then retorted, "And why reindeer, if I may ask?" "Because of your beautiful red nose" Daniel said planting a kiss on her so that she couldn't argue against the nickname.

Section VII

Back at Lionel and Abbie's house, things were getting steamy...Just kidding, that is a story I don't think I'm capable of telling properly. Respect to anyone who's into elderly scenes, but that's just not me. Consider this a brief intermission. Take a breather, you've made it far. When you're ready, strap in for the conclusion.

Section VIII

They continued their walk back to the cul-de-sac. As they arrived Sophie reached her hands into her jacket pocket to grab her keys, "Crap!" she said in a hushed tone, "I forgot my keys inside" "Do you have a spare?" "No," she said defeatedly, "They had to change the locks recently because Nana broke the key inside and we still haven't made a spare."

"Do you think your grandparents are still awake" Daniel said looking inside to see if any lights were on.

"Probably not, when Nana says she's going to bed, she's going to bed."

"I you want you can spend the night at my place, you can take the bed and I'll sleep on the floor"

"No, I couldn't do that to you" Sophie said as she began to make her way to the back of the house. She checked every window, but no luck they were all locked. "Damn!" she said as she tried to open the back door only to realize that it was locked too.

"Listen, we can't spend all night here, it's fine I can spend the night on the floor, it's no big deal, I camp all the time."

Without skipping a beat Sophie replied, "No, you're really nice to offer, but you don't have to spend the night on the floor, we can sleep on the same bed, it's your bed after all"

Daniel stood there dumbfounded, she had just accepted to spend the night in his house, in his bed, with him. He stood there thinking about what that meant, his house was entirely empty except for the bed and the recliner and he didn't know what she would think.

"Are you coming," Daniel looked up and noticed that Sophie was already making her way to his house. He quickly walked over to her as he came back to his senses. He opened the door, and as they stepped inside she said, "Wow, fancy place you've got here." Daniel couldn't help but laugh, "I got all of my aunt's things out of the house, I don't really want too many memories of my childhood, and she kept a lot of the stuff my mom had. Daniel lit a fire as Sophie took her jacket off and put it on the recliner. Daniel walked to the kitchen and asked, "do you want anything to eat?" "No thanks, I'm stuffed" she responded.

"What about a drink"

"Just a glass of water if you can"

Daniel poured water in a glass for her and poured himself a glass of whisky. He walked back to her by the fire place and handed her the glass of water. As she took the glass she looked at him and then noticed the whisky. She looked back at him and a disappointed look appeared on her face. He didn't notice as he was sitting down on the ground in front of the fireplace. She sat facing him and said, "You've been drinking a lot tonight, are you sure you want to keep going?"

Daniel looked at his glass and didn't say anything. He looked at it rotating it in his hand, she didn't stop looking at his lowered face. She moved closer, set her glass down and put an arm around him. He lifted his face to look at her, as a tear formed in the corner of his eye, "I've been drinking since I was 15, it's the only way I can cope with my problems, I can't stop, it's too painful, I need to be numb." She reached for his hand that was holding the glass and lowered it as she kissed him. He couldn't contain himself and his tears began flowing. She parted her lips from his and with her hand wiped the tears from his face, "Please stop." Daniel looked at the glass in his hand and placed it in front of him; she held him to her chest, and they remained frozen in time.

They separated, and he looked at her and she caressed his face. She leaned her face close to his and embraced him, her soft pink lips pressed up to him as he was overcome with emotion. She kissed him passionately as he began to breathe harder. He lay on the ground, she followed without ever separating lips. With Sophie on top of him now he began to explore with his tongue, it was soon greeted by hers and they waltzed back and forth in a wet and sensual dance. He began to explore with his hands, reaching back and caressing her back with one hand while grabbing a handful of her firm yet supple butt with the other. Suddenly he pulled away from her kiss- she looked back at him, "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked worriedly. She smiled at him reached down and undid the buttons on her sweater, the red bow coming undone as if she was opening a Christmas present. She took of her sweater and pulled her shirt off with one elegant motion revealing her pale skin and lacy white bra. "Does this answer your question?" she didn't give him a chance to respond she kissed him again, her tongue looking for its playmate. At this Daniel wasted no time he grabbed her ass with both hands, he palmed her perfectly rounded behind and with both hands gave a gentle squeeze. As they continued his squeezing became harder and harder. He had had enough, he let go with his right hand and pushed himself and Sophie off the ground. She opened her eyes wide, but would not stop kissing Daniel back, "Mmmhh" was all she managed to say. He walked to his bedroom carrying Sophie with one hand and opening the door with the other.

He stopped kissing her and lay her down gently on her back. He could only stare at the beautiful woman lying on his bed, her beautiful hair spread out under her, the moonlight shining on her locks, the top of her breasts glistening from sweat. He couldn't believe he was actually lucky enough to be in bed with her. As he looked at her, she rose smiling and reached back as she undid her bra's clasp. He looked in awe as she bared her rounded C-cup breasts glistening in the faint light inviting him to romp. In an instant he pressed his lips to her lips and made his way down slowly. As he kissed around her cheek she arched her back and craned her neck, when he reached her neck she let out a soft moan, she could not contain herself she could feel her panties getting wet and reached down to undo her jeans.

Daniel kissed her neck and began to nibble on it, in response she let out a louder moan. Encouraged, Daniel whispered to her, "I'm going to make your beautiful self cum tonight." Sophie beamed and reached for the hem of Daniel's shirt, as he realized what she wanted to do, he complied. She lifted his shirt revealing his evident pectoral muscles. She put her hand to his chest and ran it down to his chiseled abs visible in the moonlit bedroom. She put her arms around his brawny back and stroked as he continued kissing his way down her body. He reached her collarbone and kissed across her chest. Daniel shot out his tongue and slid it down to her breast, he slid it down across the outside down to the underside and licked in long smooth motions, "Tease!" she bemoaned. With one hand he cupped one breast and slowly began squeezing increasing the force as he moved his hand around the entirety of its exquisiteness, with the other her erect nipple into his mouth and gave it three sensual sucks. She whimpered, helpless, and entirely vulnerable to his will. He began kissing up and down going around the nipple with the occasional tongue jab straight at her soft pink nipples. He kept kissing down to under her breast moving down to her belly, "No...no, don't st-- "he grinned and quickly acquiesced. He put the hard nub in his mouth and unexpectedly nibbled at it harder than she could have anticipated, with a near silent wail she let him know that she liked it. He sucked and licked, adding the occasional nibble as he entered a cadence that she could no longer stand.

She put her hand on his shoulder and began to push him down, he was only too happy to comply. He used his hands to push down her jeans, careful to hold her panties up, he wasn't done with them just yet. As he kissed down her flat stomach, he was careful to take a detour to her hip bone. He kissed it and followed the contours of it gently laying kisses back to the belly and then straight down. He kissed over her pink cotton panties and then laid a kiss over the significant wet-spot that had appeared on her mound. He looked up at her and she down with pleading eyes, he bit her underwear and slowly pulled down. She lay back with one arm across her forehead, preparing for what was to come.

As he finished her breath became more rapid. Before Daniel lay a beautiful mound, he smiled when he saw that she was trimmed, he slowly stuck his tongue out and began licking around her mound frustrating her more than she could bear. He inched closer with long smooth strokes up and down next to her slit taking in the soothing scent of her womanhood, without warning he licked his right hand's middle and index finger and stuck them halfway inside Sophie. She let out an audible gasp, surprised by what had happened but enjoying every second of it. To her relief he finally reached her clit, so engorged by Daniel's endless teasing that Sophie was ready to explode. He began slowly caressing the nub in slow methodical circles tasting Sophie as he plunged his fingers in and out of her sex, each time exploring further in.

Daniel stopped licking her clit, but she quickly reached her hands down to his head and powerfully pushed him back into herself, she needed the sweet release that she had coming to her. He decided it was no longer wise to keep her waiting and conceded, he took her hard-fleshy marble into his mouth and jabbed at it mercilessly, Sophie's whimpers became louder and louder as he kept going. She put one hand on the back of his head to push him closer to herself, while the other could do nothing more than clutch at her bosom. Finally, Daniel pinched lightly with his teeth and she could no longer contain herself, she put her hand to her mouth to keep herself from yelling too loudly as she exploded in ecstasy. Daniel kept stroking inside her with his fingers, but much more lightly now, as his mouth gently sucked and caressed her clit, he could feel Sophie's hand pulling his head to her as she succumbed to wave after wave of pleasure. His pace slowed as he felt Sophie ease her grip on him. He stood up to admire his work, she lay on his bed lit only by the night sky, still reeling from the effects of his tongue, her body glistening with sweat from the intense event she had just experienced. He looked on at her glow as she put a hand to her mound to stroke gently. He lay down beside her taking the hand she was covering her mouth with in his, he gently put it up to his lips and kissed her hand as he waited for her to recover from her bliss.

Sophie turned to him and kissed his cheek. As they lay there Daniel began to feel Sophie's soft feminine hand gently caressing his chest. He smiled as he looked to her, a deviant look had appeared on her face, she was ready to repay him the favor. She stood up and removed the remaining clothes she had around her ankles. Daniel could only look on and count his lucky stars that he was in bed with a knockout. Fully undressed she walked up to Daniel and undid his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped to get him to join her nude state. She wasted no time and pulled off, both briefs and jeans in the same action. His member sprang into action fully erect and ready for duty, she lifted his leg while looking at him with an affectionate smile and took of his shoe and sock. She repeated the motion with the other leg and finished the job, leaving Daniel fully undressed with his feet on the floor.

Daniel was unsure what was to come, but her devilish smile assured him he was going to like it. She knelt before him and took the erect rod in both hands, Daniel closed his eyes and relaxed as the pleasure of having her hands on him overtook him. Sophie couldn't hide her astonished look when she noticed that despite holding on with both hands the round head of his hard cock still protruded from the top, luckily for her Daniel was in a trance by her hand and didn't notice. She put her mouth to the head tasting his flavorsome meat as he let out a pleasured groan. She worked the head slowly making sure to lick down the veiny shaft as she began to stroke him. She took the tip in her mouth slowly enveloping more and more of his 8-inch member. She masterfully stroked up to meet her lips as they came down, only adding to Daniel's pleasure. As her strokes began to speed up, he could feel himself reaching the edge, Sophie noticed he was struggling to keep himself from cumming and slowed her pace, using her tongue to lick around the head of the bulging dick she was holding as she switched her speed to stroke Daniel more methodically. As he relaxed Sophie could see that he was able to control himself better. She maintained her tempo licking around the head and occasionally taking him in her mouth for slow and sensual sucks.

Grym32
Grym32
4 Followers