Foggy Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grym32
Grym32
4 Followers

Sophie looked up at Daniel and noticed that he had his head back and that his eyes were still shut. She decided that this was the perfect time to repay him for all the teasing he forced her to endure. She stopped completely and let go of his throbbing member. His eyes opened wide as she stopped, and he heard and felt the bed shifting next to him. He sat up to find Sophie expectantly looking at him with puppy dog eyes, her perfect peach shaped ass waiting for him as she bent over the bed. He smiled appreciatively as he got up from the bed. He grabbed her hip with one hand as he took his rock-hard dick in the other, he stopped for a moment to admire the picturesque view she offered him, more inviting than any travel destination photo ever taken. He then slid his cock up and down her wet slit and went inside, only with the tip. She gasped as he forced his way inside, she felt the entirety of his tip enter. "Oooohhhh" was all she could say.

Daniel entered further and further with each stroke, he held on to her by the hips to dictate the tempo, "Tell me if you feel any discomfort" he said entering her as deep as he could, "Mmhhhmmm" was all she could muster through clenched lips. She closed her eyes feeling every inch of him as he pounded her from behind. She could feel another climax building as he kept pushing his way inside faster and faster. She slid her hand down to her nub to help herself, she could feel Daniel ramming faster as the echoes of their bodies clapping together filled the room, and she hadn't had left him too far from finishing. She licked her fingers as she felt Daniel close to the edge. "I'm cumming!" Daniel said as he prepared to pull out, he let go of Sophie's hips, but just as he did, Sophie reached back with her free hand and pushed him back into her. She kept taking Daniel's powerful thrusts and rubbing herself vigorously, until she felt Daniel finally bust his gooey load inside her. "Uughhhh" Daniel said as he gave Sophie the last of his stabs. She kept rubbing furiously until at last she clenched harder around his still pulsating cock inside her. She dug her head deep into the mattress as she came yet again. Daniel and Sophie stayed glued together as they basked in the high of their intense fuck. He leaned on her as they both recuperated and sweetly kissed her back. He could still feel her clenching on his softening manhood as they both emerged from their bliss.

Daniel began to slide out of Sophie now that he was nearly soft, she still lay limp on the bed, not yet over the high she had just experienced. As he pulled out, he licked his finger and used it to catch some of the heavenly mixture that was her juices mixed with his cum. He slid his finger up her entrance and she let out a chuckle seemingly coming out of her trance. They both began to shuffle to lie on the bed. Sophie lay on her side and Daniel came to meet her from behind, they fit together like two pieces of the same puzzle. He put his arm around her and kissed her neck, "Was it as good for you as it was for me...Reindeer?" he asked her softly. She reached her hand out to grab the hand of his arm around her, they interlocked fingers and she whispered, "It was the best I've ever had, Thumper." Daniel pulled her in closer as they both drifted off to sleep.

Section IX

The day's sunlight woke Daniel up, he looked around, Sophie was nowhere to be found. He didn't know what time it was, he looked at his clock, 7:30, he rubbed his eyes, had he really slept in so late. He heard some gentle footsteps approaching, as the scent of pancakes wafted into the room. Without a moment's notice Daniel blurted out, "I think I love you!" as Sophie walked in with her hair up wearing nothing but one of his shirts down to her thighs with a bottle of syrup in one hand and a stack of fluffy delicious pancakes in the other. Sophie didn't reply, as Daniel sat up in bed, she set the pancakes on his lap, and put her lips on his. They kissed more passionately with each moment their lips stayed locked. When their lips parted Sophie rested her arms on his shoulders as she bent down to look him eye to eye, "I love you." Daniel gave Sophie another kiss, but she pulled away, "Eat your breakfast or it'll get cold! Let me go bring you some milk."

Sophie walked away as Daniel dug into the breakfast she had so thoughtfully made him. When she came back with a glass of milk he had nearly scarfed all the pancakes down. "Slow down or you won't be able to open your present. This piqued Daniel's interest, "Present?" he turned to ask, mouth half full. "You'll see, when you're done come into the living room." She said sensually walking out of the room closing the door behind her. Daniel finished his pancakes as fast as he possibly could, gulping the milk along with them, "What could the she mean by present?" he thought to himself. He wasn't going to wait around to find out, he set his cutlery on the floor and walked to the door of his room. When he opened it he was more than a little surprised to find all the windows closed and blinds shut, no light from the day outside shining in, as he walked further in, he could see the unmistakable glowing light from the fireplace. As he approached he set his sights on Sophie, gleaming smile on her face sitting in front of the fire with her legs slightly bent as she leaned back on one hand to hold her phone up with her other wearing only her white sweater. As he walked up to her he noticed that she had gotten his tin from the kitchen and had laid out the wooden toys carefully in front of her, and the cherry on top, he could now clearly see she had a picture of a Christmas tree on her phone.

"I have to say I'm loving this Christmas present" he said as he knelt down to pick her up, still nude from the previous night's activities. "Would you like to open it?" she asked him as she was carried away in his arms. "I seem to recall you opening this very present last knight" Sophie smiled "I thought you might like to open it early," she responded as they entered the bedroom. "I definitely enjoyed last night's early access, and I'll equally enjoy unwrapping this present again" Daniel said as he gently lay Sophie on the bed. He slowly climbed on top of her their eyes locked. She met him with a peck on the lips as his face reached hers, he responded by softly kissing her cheek, and then lightly kissing her neck; she let out a soft moan as she showed him her pleasure.

Daniel got up on his knees as he smiled at Sophie, he reached at her sweater and Sophie smiled back as she realized what he was about to do. "Merry Christmas, I hope you enjoy your present," she said timidly. "I know I'll love it" he replied looking at her lovingly in the eyes as he undid the buttons on her stomach.

"Let's just see what's under this bow, shall we?" He reached to one side with his hand and pulled, as the sweater nearly fell off by itself, revealing two inviting plump orbs begging to be stroked. He caved and with one in each hand he gently touched them, almost just grazing them. Sophie felt an electric tingle travel down her spine as he touched her. He released one as he grabbed her nipple with his right hand. His left hand he put behind her head as he went in to kiss her. She reached down and began stroking his stiffening cock. They locked lips passionately, exchanging frisky touches with their tongues, enjoying every second of tasting one another. Their tongues danced a beautiful romantic dance. As soon as she felt he was hard, she began to guide him towards her opening. Daniel pulled away from her to guide it in, and carefully settled on top of her.

Their tongues resumed their dance as Daniel began thrusting into Sophie, each thrust careful and passionate. Their eyes closed focused on what they were feeling, she stroked his back with long smooth strokes, occasionally lightly scratching him, he thumbed her erect nipple and fondled her breast. Daniel's slow thrusts began to hasten as he edged closer to his climax. She slid one hand down to his firm glutes, slowly but surely getting a handful until finally giving one a firm squeeze. His pace quickened, she could feel the clenching and unclenching of his tight ass, as he plunged inside determinedly. Both moving as one separating and coming together to squeeze each and every last drop of enjoyment out of the experience. His end was near, he wouldn't be able to keep the same pace for much longer, he felt himself losing control. She could feel him nearing the edge as he filled her up and pulled out ever-quicker. "I'm going to cum!" he shouted, she held his butt with both her hands as he delivered his final strokes. The pace slowed to a crawl. When he could no longer thrust, she pulled him in as close as she could, leaving him deep inside her, exhausted he placed his head on Sophie's chest and lay on her as she held him in her arms.

His strength returning, he could feel the concoction they had just made in her, trying to slide out. Daniel took a nipple in his mouth and adjusted his body to be able to reach down to where they were connected, with his hand. His fingers probed to find their prize, his hand found the moist hard toy he was looking for and he began to play. He flicked and stroked the small round toy, and she held him tighter in her arms. Her moans began to fill the room as he could feel her clenching his semi-erect rod. He put his arm on the bed for support as he forced himself from her grip. He slid down, grabbed Sophie by the legs and pulled her down assertively. He knelt and kissed her mound before he began. He prodded with his tongue to find her pleasure center, he licked inside her until he found it rousing a few faint whimpers along the way. He took it in his mouth and lightly bit down, flicking with his tongue. She cooed from pleasure and stroked his hair as he continued. He combined the licking with a thumb circling mischievously around her puckered aperture. When she felt his thumb exploring she could not contain her surprise, "Ooohh" she loudly gasped, Daniel grinned as he diligently kept working, occasionally releasing her clit to blow cold air or breathe hot air on it.

"Aaaahhhh!" she let out, she could no longer take it. She held on tight to Daniel's hair with both hands as she succumbed to the pleasure. He continued disciplining the flushed red nub, slowing down as he could feel Sophie's body writhing from pleasure and her legs clasped his head tightly as they buckled. She slowly released Daniel as the blissful waves became more subdued. His job done he lay down next to her as she returned to him from her climax.

Section X

Recovered from their love-making, Sophie and Daniel spooned in the middle of the bed. Both silent, both thinking. Daniel contemplating on how he had finally had an enjoyable Christmas, after only 28 years. He thought about how lucky he was to have found Sophie, and about how incredibly perfect he though she was.

His excited thoughts were interrupted as he heard a suppressed sniffle. He sat up and looked at his lover. "Sophie what's wrong?" She tried to quickly wipe away her tears, "It's nothing I just need to go" she said as she hurriedly got up. Daniel held her hand, "What do you mean? Why?" he questioned confused.

"It's nothing I just need to go" Sophie said pulling away

"Did I do something wrong?" he pleaded

"No! it's nothing you did" she said refusing to turn to look at him, "I..I just need to go okay"

Sophie grabbed her sweater as she ran to living room. Confused and dumbstruck, all Daniel could do was sit on the bed as he listened to Sophie hurriedly get dressed. He could hear her putting on her shoes and with a final slam of the door she was gone.

Daniel sat for 15 minutes not knowing what to do. He blamed himself, for forcing her to move to quickly, as he replayed the moment she walked off in his mind again and again. Eventually he got up and took a shower. She needed space, he thought so in the afternoon he would go ask her what was wrong. It was agony. He paced in his living room as he tried to keep distressing thoughts from his head. The morning passed by at a glacial pace, but eventually it ended. Daniel lay down on the floor as he tried to take a nap to pass the rest of the time, but at 12:15 he sat up determined to go next door and get to the bottom of it all.

As he stood to head for the door, his doorbell rang. He dashed to open the door, and Sophie was there waiting for him in the doorway. He saw that behind her she had left her car running. She struggled to say anything, "I need to know what's going on, what's wrong? What did I do?" Daniel interjected before she could speak. "Nothing!" she finally blurted, "You didn't do anything wrong, I just need to leave." Her eyes welled up as she held back her tears, "I'll come back in a couple of days, but I need you to know you did nothing wrong, I just need some time," she said approaching Daniel. She held his visage in her hands and kissed him, "I'll explain everything when I come back, don't ask my grandparents" she added tearfully, "I just need some time." With that she ran to her car leaving Daniel just as confused as he had been, only slightly easier. He saw her speed off out of the cul-de-sac and turn into town, he remained standing there looking in the distance at the place where her car had been, wondering what was wrong, what she wasn't telling him, he never even noticed that this was his first white Christmas.

Section XI

After two days I grew more worried when Sophie didn't return. I went to bed early, but I couldn't sleep. If she didn't come in the morning I would go over to Lionel and Abbie's place and ask what was wrong with Sophie.

The doorbell rang, and I heard a knock at the door. I jumped out of bed and ran to open the door, as I did I could see that Lionel and Abbie stood there with a somber look on their face.

"May we come in" Lionel began. I quickly opened the door, switched on the light in the living room, and moved aside as I felt his heart sink. As they walked in I became exasperated and my hands became clammy. "What's wrong?" I asked them trying my hardest to control my voice. "You should sit down" Abbie said. I grew more and more frustrated as they said nothing. "Please, I just need to know what's wrong, where's Sophie?" I pleaded. Their faces turned grave as they struggled to begin telling me what had become of Sophie. "Our Sophie," Abbie began, she took a deep breath, "Our little Sophie has died, she passed away this afternoon."

It felt as if time stood still, I could hear ringing in my ears as I drifted away from the world, everyone kept moving but I remained. I could see Abbie's lips move as she spoke, but couldn't hear what she was saying I could see by her expression that she was sad to say something, but I didn't know what it was, the deafening ringing in my ears continued incessantly. When I came to be, I could faintly make out the words, "Are you okay? Daniel?" I remember I began to fall back, "Daniel!" Abbie shouted as she and Lionel leapt to catch me in time. Lionel, held on to me as Abbie ran to the recliner and pushed it to me. They let me sink into the seat, "Did they just say?" I thought as my mind and body began to process what had just happened. "This is hard on all of us, do you need to talk about it?" Abbie asked me. I sat perplexed and stayed quiet for a while longer, I wasn't quite sure how much time had passed, but everyone had stayed still. "Did you just say Sophie is dead?" I asked, the room was silent, Abbie began again walking closer to me, "Daniel, Abbie passed this afternoon, she was sick. We knew she only had so long left to live, we had just been trying to make the most of each and every moment with her."

"She can't be dead, she said she was coming back in a few days, what happened to her?"

Lionel and Abbie looked at each other, Abbie produced a small book from her jacket pocket. "We found this in Sophie's bedroom today after we got the news, we think maybe you should read it."

Abbie walked up to me and placed the book in my hand. Lionel walked up behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder in support. They both kneeled and hugged me, I couldn't react, I sat there in a mixture of confusion, anger, and devastation that I would not quickly overcome.

Lionel and Abbie stood up,"If you need anything tonight please come over and ask, no matter the time." With those words they made their way to the door and let themselves out, quietly closing the door behind themselves, leaving me sitting in my empty living room.

Section XII

August (earlier the same year)

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this Ms. Baker" doctor Szekely said, "but you're test results show beyond a shadow of a doubt that your affliction is Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer, unfortunately it is terminal. I'm sorry." Chloe grabbed her friend's hand as Sophie sat frozen, "Your current prognosis is maximum one year left to live. Due to the fact that you suffer from an Antithrombin III deficiency, you are at a higher risk of developing sanguineous complications, in short cancer combined with your deficiency means you are more likely to perish from venous thromboembolism than other patients with a similar stage cancer.

Sophie didn't pay attention to the rest of the doctor's words, she was dying and there was nothing she could do. When the doctor finished she got up, shook the doctor's hand, thanked him and walked out with her friend. They grabbed a cab as they made their way back to their apartment in the Bronx. They didn't say a word the whole ride back. Sophie just leaned on her friend and rested her head on her shoulder.

After they made their way up to their apartment, Sophie went into her room and shut the door. She didn't speak, she didn't eat, she didn't leave her bedroom for two days.

When she finally emerged on the third day, she woke up early in the morning and made breakfast for her roommate. She had prepared eggs sunny side up, toast, orange juice, and coffee, black just the way Chloe liked it.

Chloe awoke that morning to find her breakfast ready for her on the kitchen table and heard her roommate rummaging around in her bedroom. She began eating her breakfast when Sophie emerged from her bedroom fully dressed and carrying three suitcases and a backpack. "Sophie, oh my god, what are you doing?" Sophie took a deep breath and said, "I'm leaving, I left three months' rent on the dresser and I'm going to get a second opinion today at a different doctor. In any case no matter what this new doctor tells me I'm leaving. I'm going to see my grandparents, and I'll be living what's left of my life with those I care about most."

"Sophie, are you sure that's what you want to do?" Chloe said, standing, to get closer to her friend,

"Yeah Chloe, I'm sure. I need to go see my Nana and Papa and let them know in person. I'll stay with them a while and I'll be back to see you and everyone else soon, but I need to see them first" Sophie said approaching her friend and hugging her tightly, "Can you do me one huge favor though, can you get rid of all the crap that's left in my room."

"Of course!" Chloe said, "Done!"

"Oh! And one more thing, do you think I could leave my bags here today. My flight doesn't leave until tonight and I don't want to be lugging them all throughout the city."

With that Sophie was off, she didn't care about, anything anymore, all her past relationship problems no longer bothered her, she felt liberated, albeit with a bit of pressure as the clock ticked down the seconds to the end of her life.

Section XIII

December 25

God if you're up there, what did I ever do to deserve this?! I don't know why you feel the need to punish me, but can you please stop. I know I never really worshipped you throughout my life but I don't think I deserve to suffer. I have already accepted the fact that I'm going to die, I can feel myself becoming weaker, the pain gets more unbearable with each passing day, and I can see the pain this causes my grandparents, but I manage. I use fentanyl to stave off the pain and I'm still able to walk around, not needing to be bed-ridden and a burden on Nana and Papa. I may not have been the best person, but why would you make me fall in love with the perfect man, when I'm dying?

Grym32
Grym32
4 Followers