Foiled Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our good boy here already told us where the diamonds are! We just brought him here so we could dispose of both of you at the same time." Clyde said.

Clarissa breathed heavily. "Why take me? Why....why do this to me?"

Clyde laughed. He looked at Hank and he was also laughing. Clyde slid his hands up and down her smooth thighs and then only slid up until his hands touched her pussy. He heard Clarissa gasp and he smiled at her

"Why? Because you are the only loose end. But never mind that. I wanna fuck you so bad and you're never gonna see me again. So, why not?

Clyde looked at James and began to say, "Boy, at least you are watching something good before you die!"

Clyde looked at Clarissa again.

"That's enough chit-chat for today. I'm gonna fuck your delicious body now. I wanted you to be awake for this."

"No! No! Stop!" Clarissa squirmed again when she saw Clyde pull a syringe out of his pocket.

"Wh-what are you doing? What is that?" She asked in a terrified voice.

"Just something to make you more compliant." Clyde smiled as he injected the syringe's contents into Clarissa's exposed neck in a quick motion.

Clarissa felt the drugs enter her system.

"Get off me!" She screamed at him and thrashed her body as Clyde straddled her.

Clyde grabbed both of Clarissa's breasts. He placed his erect dick between her tits and pressed them together.

"Fuckin beautiful tits! See how they sandwiched my dick, Hank?"

Hank moved closer and watched. "Hot damn, I can't wait to do that too."

"You'll have your turn," Clyde said and started thrusting back and forth.

Clarissa started screaming and crying as Clyde fucked her tits.

"Stop it! Stop-- ooooooooohhhhhhh." A soft moan of pleasure escaped from her mouth.

All of a sudden, a warm sensation filled her body as Clyde titfucked her.

"I've been dying to lay my hands on your tits, Clarissa!" Clyde said and fucked her tits harder.

"What's happening? What did you do to m-aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh ooooooohhhhhh." Clarissa gave another moan. Her body suddenly felt sensitive. The feeling of Clyde's manhood sliding back and forth between her soft, round breasts sent tingles all over her body. She was getting aroused.

After titfucking her for half an hour, Clyde moved lower and positioned himself between her legs.

He laid his hands on her thighs and started sliding his palms up and down her smooth thighs.

An electrifying sensation jolted from her thighs as he touched her there. His touch filled her with lust.

"Mmmmmmmmhhhhh..... ooooooohhhhhhh." Clarissa pushed her hips up.

"You liked that, huh? Oh yeah. So smooth."

He caressed her thighs while Clarissa cried and struggled.

"Now, let's taste this beautiful pussy."

"Nnnngggghhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhh" Clarissa jolted when she felt Clyde's tongue on her pussy mound. His tongue on her naked womanhood drowned her body in desire.

Her body betrayed her. She had to feel disgusted and violated, but whatever that drug he gave her was, it made her welcome his touches. It filled her with irresistible arousal.

Hank watched in envy as his boss pleasured Clarissa's pussy with his mouth while the beautiful private investigator moaned in pleasure, swinging her hips to meet Clyde's tongue. He patted James' shoulders. "You better enjoy watching this now. You're about to die anyway."

"That was delicious!" Clyde said as he lifted his face from her crotch. He took in the sight of Clarissa gasping in pleasure under him.

The electrifying desire building up in her body was interrupted when Clyde stopped roaming his tongue in her pussy.

"D-don't....." Clarissa said in between gasps.

"Don't what?"

Clarissa breathed heavily, feeling frustrated that she wasn't unable to come.

"Don't stop." She replied

"Don't worry my dear," Clyde stroked her blonde hair. "I'm here to oblige."

He smiled as he began to straddle Clarissa. Moments ago, she was fuming with rage and fear after being kidnapped by him. He knew Clarissa hated him - that she wouldn't sleep with him. But all it took to destroy this beautiful woman's iron will be an aphrodisiac.

The wonderful drug made this brave, smart, and extremely beautiful woman nothing, but a pussy longing for his dick.

"No! Stop!" Clarissa's screamed in horror when Clyde took off his clothes and straddled her, but her drugged body longed for his touch. She watched him aim his erect manhood over her exposed pussy.

"Here I go, Clarissa!" She heard him shout at her face.

Clarissa gave a long, loud moan of pleasure when she felt Clyde's dick penetrate her vulnerable pussy - her tight vaginal walls wrapped around his erect manhood.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, so hot!" Clyde kept mumbling as he thrust back and forth.

Clarissa's eyes rolled up to her eyelids.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH..... AAAAAAHHHHHHH..." She moaned as Clyde started thrusting back and forth.

Clyde's dick pumped in and out of the drugged private investigator's pussy. He started slow and gentle, taking his time.

"Untie her legs!" Clyde shouted at Hank.

"Okay boss!" He replied and grabbed a box cutter. He approached the bed and cut the toes tying Clarissa's legs to the bed.

With her legs freed, Clarissa started kicking wildly, but in an instant, Clyde grabbed her flailing legs by her knees.

"Nnnnggghhhhhhh... go faster," Clarissa said in a shaky voice. Her mind was screaming in fear, but her body welcomed her violation with consent.

Clyde grabbed Clarissa's legs and spread them apart. "Now that's more like it!"

He grabbed her ankles and held them up to spread her legs apart and started thrusting harder.

The entire time Clyde fucked her, Clarissa's moans echoed in the room.

"Harder........ harder..." Clarissa moaned. She can feel her desire building up. She gazed up at Clyde's face when suddenly he started shaking and screaming and fell to the floor.

Clarissa screamed in sexual frustration as she was denied again from cumming.

In front of her, she saw that Hank was standing with a taser in his hand.

"You're taking too long, old man!" Hank shouted at Clyde and kicked him. He grabbed Clyde's head and twisted his neck hard. He heard it snap, and at that moment, Clyde was dead.

"What the fuck?!" Clarissa screamed. What did you d--aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh." Clarisa's protests were interrupted by her moans as jolts of desire and lust filled her breasts when Hank cupped her tits.

Hank dropped the taser and sat on the bed. He placed his hands on each of Clarissa's breasts and started squeezing.

"Now, the diamonds are solely mine" He smiled lecherously at Clarissa. "And so are you. He was taking too long and I've been looking for an opportunity to up the bastard."

He took off his clothes and straddled Clarissa.

Clarissa felt horrified when Hank murdered Clyde.

"Is he gonna kill me too?" She thought. But her better lust took over her rational mind. Clyde's murder seemed unimportant to her.

What mattered most to her now was cumming. Once she comes, she'll be rational again and find ways to escape and bust these bastards' sorry butts to jail for raping her, for making her body betray her with a drug.

"Do it now, you bastard!" Clarissa shouted at him, lust building up inside her again as he touched every inch of her body.

"Don't mind if I do." Hank smiled and inserted his manhood between her legs and Clarissa moaned in response. Hank took his time, leaving no hole unpenetrated and leaving not an inch of her body untouched.

Clarissa wanted desperately to come, but a part of her rational mind thought that she shouldn't give him the satisfaction.

Her lust clouded her judgment. She didn't even acknowledge the fact that Clyde

uncuffed her legs. She could kick Hank anytime now and escape, but her rational mind was taken over by her drug-induced lust. She couldn't hold it any longer.

If she kicked him away now, she wouldn't be able to release herself.

Clarissa's moans became constant as she felt an orgasm coming.

She arched her back upward and swung her hips to meet his thrusts, then Clarissa gave a scream and shuddered as her body was overtaken by an explosive orgasm.

Hank groaned in pleasure while his body spasmed as he unloaded his semen inside Clarissa's pussy.

After releasing himself inside her, he pulled out of Clarissa's pussy and fell limply on her.

"That was fun, Miss Morgen! You have no idea how much I have wanted to do that to you." Hank said as he caught his breath and started dressing.

Clarissa was still breathing heavily, her body suddenly exhausted.

When she came, the drug's effect wore off. The desire and lust that she felt moments ago were now replaced with fear and disgust.

"Fuck you, you disgusting pig!" Clarissa screamed at him. "You fucking raped me!"

"Oh no, no, no." Hank laughed. "You liked it, and you know it."

"Because you drugged me!" Clarissa snarled. She suddenly felt very exposed, very naked. She fought the urge to throw up.

"You won't find me even if you try so hard," Hank said and moved to the bed. He ran his hands up and down Clarissa's smooth thighs, then placed his hands on her breasts and squeezed.

Clarissa can only give a short scream and gasped. She can barely struggle from his violating touch -- her body now exhausted from tonight's rape.

"I'll miss these tits. Goodbye, baby. I'll get the diamonds, then you won't ever see me again. He bent down and slid his palms slowly on her smooth thighs, then left.

*****************************

Clarissa felt thirsty and exhausted.

"How could this happen?" she asked herself. She prevented tears from welling up her eyes again as she remembered her violation.

I must get out of here! She looked at James who was tied up on the chair and looking at her. Clarissa knew for a fact that he was aroused by what he saw. She can tell from the bulge on his pants that barely hid his erection.

Escape comes first. Clarissa thought of ways to escape. It's a relief that her legs are untied. She scanned her surroundings. She was in a dilapidated room, probably a room inside an abandoned warehouse.

She was tied spread eagle on an old bed -- this much she can tell because of the rust in the metal bedposts.

She tried to pull her arms and heard the bedposts creak.

She did it again and this time, stronger. The bedposts wobbled.

"This will work! Hang on, James. I'll get us out of here!" She told her companion. He only grumbled in response because of the gag in his mouth.

Clarissa pulled her right arm hard, and eventually, the bedpost came off!

Clarissa thought with dread and disgust as she guessed the bedposts were damaged by how hard Clyde and Hank fucked her.

She did the same with her other hand and finally, Clarissa was free.

She stood up and went to James. She untied him and removed the gag from his mouth.

"Thanks!" James said while eyeing his savior intently. Wow, she is strikingly beautiful, and hot! No wonder those guys wanted to fuck her.

"Are you okay?" Clarissa asked him. She noticed him scanning his eyes all over her body. She had goosebumps, but first, they need to escape.

"I'm fine. Thanks. Do we just leave him here?" James said and pointed at Clyde's body.

"Leave him," Clarissa replied and moved to the door. She opened it and checked the hallway. It was dark, but no one was there.

"Can you help me up? Those bastards broke my legs!" James told his naked companion.

"Oh, right." Clarissa looked back and saw that James managed to move a few feet from the chair before he fell down.

She did not hear him fall, but she shrugged it off. I'm too exhausted. I just wanna get out of here.

She approached James and helped him up. She laid his arm around her shoulder to help him walk.

They walked side by side a few steps when Clarissa remembered something.

"Wait." She told James.

"What?" He replied.

It finally dawned on Clarissa. All of a sudden, she felt her nakedness. Despite being freed from her bonds, she forgot one extremely important thing - she was still completely naked. She shivered with embarrassment; she freed her fellow captive while she was still exposed, vulnerable.

She cringed in disgust as she remembered how her fellow captive James leered at her naked body when she feed him.

"I must be so exhausted. Escape was the only thing only thing in my mind that I forgot I was still stark naked." she thought to herself.

She started looking for clothes as she was walking to the door while helping her injured companion, then her wandering eyes landed to where Clyde was lying. Clarissa stopped in her tracks.

"Stop walking." She said suddenly.

"What?" James replied.

Clarissa turned her head away from James. "I'm nake....just hang on for a while."

"We need to get out--" James replied then he noticed Clarissa was not looking at him. He turned his head to where hers was facing.

He was confused. Then he looked at Clarissa. His eyes traveled all over her body.

"Oh, right. You're naked."

Clarissa fumed with embarrassment when James stated the obvious.

"James, hang on for a while. Let me get his clothes and then we g- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

When James saw her look away, he did not waste a moment and jammed the taser -- which he picked up when she went checking the door - against his naked companion's pussy mound.

He smiled at Clarissa, albeit contorted in pain, she was still extremely beautiful.

He savored her screams of pain. He moved in front of her while jamming the taser against her most sensitive flesh.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Clarissa was shaking and screaming. The violent crackle of the taser was drowned by her screams.

After a few seconds, James turned off the taser and Clarissa slumped forward. She fell against his chest.

He felt an erection growing when he felt Clarissa's breasts pressed against his body.

"Uuhhh.....uuuughhhhhh." He heard Clarissa moan. He stared at her beautiful eyes. On her face was the look of surprise and confusion as she was about to drift into unconsciousness.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" James began to say. "Here, let me repay your kindness by soothing the pain away."

He dropped the taser, then smiled lecherously as he placed his hand against Clarissa's mound - his fingers massaging, caressing, rubbing, stroking her pussy.

The pain in Clarissa's pussy was unbearable. The sting of electricity flowing through her most sensitive flesh was agonizing.

"Why?" She wanted to say, but her body was paralyzed by the taser's agonizing kiss on her pussy. Once again she was betrayed. Clarissa looked up to James. The last thing she saw was him smiling maliciously at her, and on her last moments of being conscious she felt fingers on her pussy then her eyes rolled back and unconsciousness overcame her.

James felt the woman's body go limp.

He watched her beautiful neck slump down and watched her breasts rise and fall with her breathing as he cradle-carried her limp, naked body to the bed.

James laid his unresisting captive on the bed. He brushed his hands on her hair.

"When I watched them have their way with you I wanted to do it too, you know."

His hands moved lower and grabbed her breasts. "Thank you for saving me, but I wanna have a taste too."

He said as he started squeezing her breasts.

"Clyde was right, these are really nice tits."

He started sucking Clarissa's breasts for minutes. He then pulled back and moved lower. He laid his palms on her thighs and slid them up and down.

He grabbed Clarissa's legs by the back of her thighs, pushed her legs forward to spread them apart.

He stared at her exposed pussy and salivated. He grabbed his dick and aimed it against her mound.

"My turn." He said as he inserted his cock inside her and started thrusting.

*******************************************************

In a room inside an abandoned basement somewhere in the city, one can hear no noise for the night is quiet. But for those with excellent hearing, the sound of a creaking metal bed and a man's moans of pleasure can be heard.

***************************************

It was daylight when Clarissa Morgen regained consciousness. When she came to she was lying on the same metal bed. She was still spread-eagled, but this time she was not tied up.

She looked down her body and gasped. "No! No! No!"

Her body was hurting everywhere! She looked down and saw that her body was covered in cum.

Her eyes widened when she noticed something liquid and sticky side her mouth.

Dread filled her when she realized that that was.

Clarissa sat on the bed, pulled her legs towards her. She felt dirty, violated, disgusted, but she couldn't deny that she loved it.

The men were vile and disgusting; they were pigs, but it wasn't them that made Clarissa feeling aroused again. It was the delicious and irresistible feeling she had while under the influence of the aphrodisiac Clyde injected her with.

Realizing she had all the time in the world, Clarissa masturbated.

After pleasuring herself, she found her discarded clothes along in the corner of the room and took Clyde's shirt off his body and wore it. Thankfully, she found her phone inside her pants' pockets and dialed 911.