All Comments on 'Folie a Deux, Episode 05'

by Senor_Smut

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Finally after a long wait. Simply the best story on Literotica. Just one suggestion. It looked from your starting sentences that you are looking to end this soon. Please don't rush this masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
REALLY GREAT TO SEE U BACK....

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR COMING BACK

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad you're back!

Thanks very much for your return. I very much look forward to more super exciting stories from a very talented Literotica author.

Senor_SmutSenor_Smutover 3 years agoAuthor

AUTHOR COMMENT: Chapter 6, the final chapter, has been submitted, so whenever it clears the mods it will be up. It wasn't a question of hurrying so much as getting the story to its logical conclusion. But I'm starting on my next story as soon as I finish writing this comment, so onward and upward.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 3 years ago

Well, this has all been a tremendously pleasant surprise. I had long since assumed you were no longer around these parts, and then suddenly you're back. I look forward to seeing this story conclude and to see what you have in store for us next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
please let it end with Olivia and Bob getting together...and it turns out Olivia isn't the size queen her mother is.

I know that's probably not going to happen, but damn I feel bad for Bob. Why is he even participating in this documentary thing? If everyone knows about Mike and Emily now, why aren't they in jail? Did they leave Minnesota?

Either way, I hope you don't just leave Bob as the poor, clueless, small-dicked cuckold with nothing to live for. Because that would seriously suck.

And yes, I know you already submitted it... this is more a list of my hopes for the final chapter, rather than an attempt to influence the direction of said chapter. Fingers crossed!

darkdance69darkdance69over 3 years ago

Super happy to see this story wrapped up after all this time. It's been one of my favorites. 5 *s!

ableoneableableoneableover 3 years ago
Welcome Back!

I only found this series within the last year or so and it's quality jumped out at me.

I too thought you were long gone from Lit and it came as a welcome surprise to see a continuation of a fabulous story.

I am very much looking forward to seeing your new stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSenor_Smut@Senor_Smut
I'm making stories, slowly but...slowly. I'm trying to get faster. Don't hit me! I have a couple of stories on the internet that can't be published on Literotica. One of them was a true story told by a woman who gave me permission to write and post it elsewhere, but not here....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES