Follow his Path Pt. 04

Story Info
The finale of Alex and Jains camping adventure.
2.7k words
4.57
2.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BIsound
BIsound
3 Followers

I woke up the next morning to the sound of birds singing. As I slowly opened my eyes and stretched, I fondly remembered the memories of yesterday. My body feeling just slightly sore. I looked around. Alex would usually be up earlier than me to make breakfast when we were camping, but right now he was nowhere to be seen. I slowly crawled my naked body out of the sleeping back and kept looking around, slightly confused and worried. That was when I spotted my collar left by the side of the burnt out campfire, and a simple note placed underneath it. I picked it up, and started reading

Good morning pet

I am sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up. Hopefully, the tea water will still be warm for you when you do. I went for an early morning walk to prepare for todays game. I expect you to be wearing your collar and what I left for you by the backpacks when I return. Nothing else.

Your Master, Alex

P.S. Give yourself that ninth spank for me

I bit my lips, having no real idea what he had planed but knowing it wouldn't be anything simple if he had to head away from camp to prepare. I quickly slipped the collar back around my neck before I lifted my own hand and sent it down as hard as I could against my left cheek.

"Nine!"

I said out loud, following orders just in case he was nearby, and because it felt good to do as he had told me to. While rubbing my ass gently I made my way over to the backpacks. The heavy one was missing, and right by the smaller one sat my running shoes. They where much smaller and nimbler than my camping boots, and luckily for me a pair of white knee high socks where stuffed into the left shoe. I quickly put them on, thankful to have at least some level of protection from the elements. I sat back down by the fire, and enjoyed my slightly cold breakfast.

"There we are pet."

Alex said as he emerged from the forest. Approaching me where I sat by the campsite. I smiled up at him, proudly displaying my collar to show I did as he told me. He smiles and continues his monologue.

"I have planed out a little game for us to play today pet. You see... I feel like going hunting"

He reached down, toying with my collar before planting a deep kiss on my lips. As I slowly looked up he decided to finish his sentence.

"and you're my pray. Up."

He pulled me up to my feet by the collar, admiring my naked body, tracing his hands along my curves. Smelling my hair, kissing my neck.

"Did you do everything I told you to do?"

"Yes sir."

"Good."

He suddenly sent the last smack down on my right cheek, making it count.

"Ten!"

I gasped, keeping eye contact as he slowly tied a line of string with a key attached to it around my collar. He then held the key up, and pointed in a direction I assume is northward, up the hillside.

"If you follow the path in that direction, you will find a box behind a pile of rocks at the top of the hill. It has your clothes. If you can get there and unlock it, you win. If I catch you, I win."

Sometimes Alex would get that predatory look in his eyes. We where both aware he was faster and stronger than me. And to top it off he knew where the price was, and I didn't really. That was not the point, we both knew I would lose in the end, but he expected a fight, and I was going to give it to him. I gave him a nod, and he let go of my collar.

"Run. Run little deer!"

I did just as he ordered, setting off in the direction he had pointed, not looking back to see if he was following me.

~~~

I didn't run for too long. From how Alex had described the place it seemed like it would be a little bit away. So I stopped for just a second, before continuing onwards at a slower pace. Where was he anyway? I would have figured he would have had time to catch up with me by now, but he was nowhere to be seen. I suddenly felt aware of how exposed I was. All naked in the middle of the forest with no map, no equipment, no food. Nothing but a promise that if I followed this path up the hill, I would find my clothes. Regardless, it was Alex. I trusted him. It felt like I had been walking for a while but in retrospect I doubt it was much more than 10 minutes when I heard rustling from the bushes behind me. I looked over my shoulder as Alex jumped from the bushes.

"Run deer!"

He laughed as I dshed forward, running like the horrified deer he wanted me to be. I had gotten into my role, and truly felt terror as he charged after me. I could hear him right behind me, picture him in my head as he jumped out of the bush, rope in hand and that scary smile on his face. He didn't keep the chase going for long, grasping after me before letting me pull away, soon he was out of sight once again.

"I'll see you soon my little deer!"

I heard him yell out from behind me.

~~~

Once again it felt like I had been running forever, and I was convinced I was thoroughly off track. I was far enough into the forest now that I couldn't really see the hilltop I was heading for. The best I could do was head uphill. That was when I heard him yelling, coming from just a bit to the left of me.

"You're heading to much to the right my little Deer."

Fuck. Shit. He was baiting me to get closer to him and knew exactly where I was. I set off, trying to stray slightly left but afraid to head too much in that direction. For a second, I thought I spotted him trough the trees, but I couldn't be sure. Fuck. For all I knew he was just messing with me to get me into a trap or take me further off course. But even while I was his pray, I still trusted him. He wouldn't want me to get off course, lost in the forest. He wanted to find me, to chase me and to finally catch me. I took a deep breath and broke into a sprint, sensing he might be near, although in retrospect it might just be my paranoia. Not long after I reached the edge of the forest and stepped into a field of tall grass. With the bit of extra visibility I took the risk of slowing down once more. The tall grass brushing against my naked body felt nice, and I took a minute to enjoy the moment. Yes my boyfriend might still be chasing after me, but it was a beautiful day and I loved feeling the sun against my skin. That is when I noticed ruffling in the grass and Alex leaped out at me, tackling me to the ground.

"Got you."

He said in that smug, smug tone as I blushed underneath his weight. I still put up a token fight, but it was no use. He quickly pinned my hands behind my back, expertly twirling his first length of rope around both of them, safely and tightly securing them with hands against elbow.

"I must say pet, I'm disappointed, I thought you would get further than this."

It was all part of the game, but I still felt ashamed. I had let my guard down, I had stopped, and because of my stupidity the hunt has ended before it should have. He stood up, and turned around, shaking his head.

"You lie there like the failure you are, while I get ready for you."

I have known Alex for years, and at some point I have learned when he want me to disobey, to bring the game forward, and to give him a reason to punish me. My hands was tied behind my back, so it was quite the effort to get back to my feet. But Alex was giving me all the time I needed, slowly sliding down his zipper and then discarding his pants. When he started to turn around I set off once more and I could hear how proud he was in how he swore after me as I sat off towards the hilltop.

~~~

As it turns out, it's not just getting back to your feet that is harder with hands tied behind your back, keeping balance while rushing uphill was also quite the experience. I almost tripped over multiple times and I could fear him skulking not too far behind me. There was no words, but he wasn't putting any work into stay silent either, sticks cracking, his boots against the rocks. It felt like he was getting closer with every step I took. And then I was there I saw the pile of rocks and rushed over to it.

It was that point I realized I was utterly, thoroughly, and soon to be literally fucked. The box left just were Alex has said, was locked, and the key was tied to my collar. So far so good, but my hands was tied behind my back. I was in the process of coming up with some way of opening it with my mouth when Alex, who later told me he had ben chuckling right behind me while I realized my mistake, Grabbed hold of my tied up hands and effortlessly pushed me up to and over a large rock.

"Silly deer, doesn't know when she's lost."

His hand came down hard on my ass with another spank. I might be trough the 10 he had promised me the other day, but I figured I deserved that after running away. His finger then moved to prod my backdoor, slowly playing with and teasing me.

"I'm impressed you tried. It was short sighted and foolish, but still resourceful."

I felt his finger slide into my puckered hole, playing around inside there. He leant down, and forced me into a long, lust filled kiss. This time I accepted my defeat. I had almost gotten there, I had given him what he wanted, and now it was time for him to claim me as his price. I felt the finger leave my ass as quickly as it came and slide in between my lips, I licked it obediently as he lined himself up behind me. His shaft felt slick against my puckered hole. Meaning he had taken the time to lube up before chasing after me. He really wasn't planning on wasting any time.

"Are you ready Pet?"

I moaned affirmingly and he pushed his shaft inside me. My legs felt like they were going to buckle right away, and it was only partially because of the intense run. I had been denied his shaft inside me for too long. If I had asked, I am sure he would had said this was claiming his trophy, but in reality, we both knew that this was his reward to me for being a good girl all weekend so far. We were lucky there wasn't any other campers in the nearby area because I am convinced, they could hear me all the way back in town from how loud I was being. His shaft sliding up my ass just felt so good. So wrong, yet so right. I grasped at my hands in my bindings, trying to use the slight discomfort to distract myself from the unbearable pleasure. Above me Alex smirked.

"Don't come."

This was always one of his favorite games. When he knew I was close he would tell me to hold it, to not come. All while he refused to give me a break, and even went harder. I could hear and feel his hips slapping against my cheeks, I experienced every second of his shaft stretching my bum. It was all too much, and he knew it. He knew I was going to come, and that is what he wanted. He wanted to force it out of me, while I held back for as long as I could. He got off on how my body trashed as I struggled against the inevitable, and nothing was better to him than watching me finally melt as he pushed me over the edge. That was exactly what was going on. I was trashing, biting my lips until I could taste my own blood, anything to distract myself to keep it at bay just a little longer, to follow his order, to hold back. He knew I couldn't hold much longer and that was his call to give me justs a second of relief from the constant pounding. Alex pulled all the way out of my ass and pushed me off the rock and down onto the grass covered ground beside us. I slid off, not fast enough to really hurt, but enough to knock the air out of me and give him the opportunity to climb on top of me once more, pushing my head back against the ground and lifting my hips out of the grass, his shaft stroking between my thighs as I held them tightly together.

"Ready for more little Deer?"

He kept stroking, and after only a few seconds I gave him an affirming nod. I knew I wouldn't last much longer but the little break he had given me was enough to make the fun last long enough for his liking, although as he pushed back inside me, I felt like would break on the spot. He took a moment just to make sure I was truly ready before he started pounding me into the dirt. His eyes piercing down at me. I had to avoid eye contact. Knowing that if I allowed myself to sink into those dreamy eyes of his I would break right away, I trashed and groaned, trying to look everywhere but straight at him as my body shook with every thrust he gave me. I wouldn't last much longer, and he knew that. One hand gripping my hips he moved the other to hold my chin, forcing me to look up at him. That was the moment I finally broke, one last, strong trashing went trough my body as I gave in, moans so loud they left my throat sore the next morning like music to his ears. My body finally collapsing into what to me felt like a puddle of goo. Alex soon finished and feeling his cum fill my bowels was the best ending to our game I could have imagined.

~~~

I don't remember much more of that day. I know Alex carried me most of the way back to the camp, and that he headed back later to grab the box. I remember him bathing me in the lake and grilling on the campfire. He gave me my clothes back, but I spent the rest of the night only wearing my collar. Even though the game was over I didn't want to take it off. I kept it as a reminder that I was his. His pet, his pray, his trophy. And he was my master. But beyond that, he was the love of my life, and I was the love of his.

I do remember sharing a sleeping bag that night, and even though it was cramped, and way too warm, I wanted to feel close to him, and slept like a baby. It was with some regret we packed up camp that next morning. I wanted to stay in that moment forever. But we both had work to head to Monday morning, and even then, we hadn't brought dinner for another night. I found myself lost in my own thoughts on the way home, when I looked over at him, and he looked off the road for just a moment to meet my eyes.

"I love you, Alex."

"I love you, Jain."

BIsound
BIsound
3 Followers