Follow his Path Pt. 03

Story Info
Alex and Jain enjoy an evening camping.
2.3k words
4.42
3.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BIsound
BIsound
3 Followers

I had found myself a rock poking out from the water at the edge of the lake, near our campsite. The lake that was directly in the line of the spring sun, in order to help dry my now loose hanging hair. I was enjoying the afternoon as the wonderful smells of dinner spread to my nostrils. Alex had always enjoyed cooking over an open flame. Though we did prepare all the meat and vegetables at home before setting out, it was still a bit of work. That is why I was surprised when I suddenly felt his grip under my chin and my collar secured back around my neck.

"That's enough lazing around pet. It's time to earn your keep."

I blushed at that comment. I had just been lying around while he had sat up camp, haven't I? I felt a bit embarrassed about my selfishness, even though a part of me was convinced he had planned it from the beginning.

"Yes sir, what do you need help with?"

I dragged myself out of the water and looked around for my clothes, but they were nowhere to be seen. I looked at him puzzled, but he gave me a knowing smile.

"I prefer you like this."

He said, leaning against a tree and looking at me with that confident smile, he always knew how to get one over on me, and I couldn't help but giggle. Yep, definitely all planed out like this. Luckily for my ass Alex decided to ignore my little outburst, instead calmly grabbing me by the collar he led me up to the small wooden shelter looking out over the lake he had no doubt fixed up a bit. In front if it the campfire was smoldering, and Alex's signature wilderness stew bubbling happily over it. As we walked, he slid over to the side of me, and I felt something round, hard and cold push against my backdoor. That gorgeous steel butt plug he got me for valentines slipping snugly between my cheeks, as I let out a gasp of surprise.

"I want you to look after our dinner while I go fishing, think you can manage that?"

He said with that cocky tone I know so well. That way of talking that means both of us know he got something entirely different in mind than what he is saying.

"Yes sir, I think I could manage."

I gave him a nod.

"Good pet."

He praised me, before suddenly the hand that mere seconds before had been resting on the plug came down hard on my right asscheek to a surprised whimper from me.

"You still got to count them."

The whisper in my ear reminded me that I still wasn't done with my punishment from earlier, and I quickly obeyed before he could decide it didn't count.

"six!"

Alex chuckled, letting go of my collar and letting me sit down on a large stump by the fire, facing the lake. He headed over to the backpacks to grab the fishing equipment. I slowly stirred the stew while staring at the fire. A couple of newly added logs were burning at the side, while the stew was happily bubbling on top of the smoldering charcoal. The heat was definitely appreciated, even though the weather was wonderful I would surely start freezing if I didn't dry off, especially as evening drew closer. I quickly got lost in my own thoughts, still I was only slightly surprised when Alex returned with two wooden clothespins tied together with some string, that was then attached to the end of his fishing line. He didn't say anything, that way he looked at me with a smile that dared me to talk while he applied a pin to each of my nipples.

"I wonder what I'm going to catch today."

He joked and made his way over to the rock I had been resting against earlier. To begin with he let me get used to the improvised clamps he had always preferred to the specialized equipment. The initial pinching didn't hurt for very long before it turned into a low, slightly uncomfortable burning. That was, until he decided to give the string a pull. I felt like I was going to be pulled into the fire, but Alex always knew what he was doing. He applied just enough to pull to inflict me a bit of pain and make me produce those whimpers and groans he oh so loved listening to.

"Doing OK over there? I would hope you would be able to handle such a simple task."

I could hear him holding back his chuckles, pretending he wasn't hurting my poor little nipples every time he pulled on the fishing rod. This was the type of game he loved to play. I had to lean back to make sure he didn't pull me back towards him, and that, obviously, meant my own weight put pulled in the other direction. Obviously, nothing was stopping me from getting up and stumbling towards him, let him reel me in. But he had ordered me to stay put, so for as long as I could manage the pain I would stay in place, entertain him with my whimpers and gasps while trying my best to keep the stew from burning. Though, I couldn't honestly say I didn't enjoy the pain, at least on some level.

"This one really is a fighter, but I think it's time finally realed her in."

That was my warning, a change of order so to say, I let go of the wooden spoon just in time to stumble around the campfire and let Alex reel me in. I stumbled forward, putting up a token resistance I knew he was going to enjoy, before falling into his embrace and a deep, long kiss.

"good girl."

Alex whispered into my ear, turning my legs into mush. His hands roamed my body, tracing my inner thighs, possessively grasping at my ass and pushing on the plug. Then his other hand came down hard on my right check.

"Seven..."

I barely remembered to count, but Alex was still playing with me. His hands finally made their way up to my breasts and removing both clothespins at the same time. That is when the real pain hit, that sudden agonizing feeling as blood rush back into my nipples was both the best, and most painful part of this type of play. I whimpered, burying my face between his shoulder and neck to hide my slight sobbing. Alex held me close while I recovered.

"There there pet."

He lifted my head to force me to look at him, his warm smile, hiding that sadistic part of him that I knew was getting off on this. Not that I minded, because the masochistic side on me was doing just the same thing.

"Let's eat."

With one hand over my shoulder he led me back to the fire. There he stirred the stew one more time and had a taste. Then he added a bit more pepper and had another taste. I meanwhile observed him cooking. He gave a satisfied nod, then turned to me.

"Make sure it doesn't burn pet, I will go grab your sleeping bag."

I gave him another confused look but didn't argue. As he passed by me his hand came down, smacking hard against my right asscheek. I gasped, but quickly remembered his earlier order.

"eight."

He let his hand trace along my check as he left to grab some more equipment. He clearly knew what he was looking for, because he soon returned with my sleeping bag, and rolled it out underneath the shelter.

"You look cold pet, crawl inside."

I was also hungry, but I wasn't about to argue with him, especially with the sun going down it wouldn't be long before I was freezing. I obediently climbed into the sleeping bag. Alex then tucked my arms inside and pulled up the zipper. It was only then he turned my attention to the tiny ring he had installed near the top.

"How do you like your comfy little prison?"

He taunted me, producing a tiny lock from his pocket, locking the zipper to the ring and tightening the string around the top to the point where there was no way I could wiggle my hands out, at least without making it really obvious what I was attempting. While I was testing my new restraints Alex took the biggest bowl we brought and filled with stew. He then lied down next to me and filled a spoonful.

"Open up pet."

And as I did, he started to feed me. One spoon for me, one for him. He was lying down, resting his head lightly against my breast as he teased me, feeding me as I was lying helpless in this very unconventional form of bondage. I loved it though, how his head applied light pressure on my breasts, how warm and safe I felt. Even though it was a little humiliating to be fed like this it also felt good to be taken care of. It didn't hurt that the food was warm, earthy and most of all delicious. A perfect choice for an evening like this. No words were said for a good long while as we stared out over the lake, the sun slowly going down bathing us in orange. His hand moved down towards my backside, there he pushed the sleeping bag foam in between my cheeks to poke and prod at the plug still filling me. I soon start to humm in pleasure and that was when Alex finally broke the silence.

"Roll onto your front for me."

He readjusted his crotch as he was talking, I knew he had been turned on all evening, and it looked like he wanted some relief, though how he planned on doing that while I was wrapped up in the sleeping bag was a mystery that I would soon get the answer to. I did as ordered, and Alex helped move me around into a mostly comfortable position. He then stood up behind him. In the silence of the night I could hear his zipper getting pulled down and heard his pants fall to the ground, he pulled up the hood of my sleeping bag and grabbed a fistful of hair as his weight came down on me, his shaft pushed between my cheeks as he started to thrust.

"Even when covered like this, your body is fucking amazing."

Alex growled into my ear. Every thrusts from his hips pushing his shaft between my cheeks and pushes around the buttplug. It wasn't the same as feeling him inside me. But it was enough to make me moan and gasp, my hands rubbing against my naked crotch as he kept humping me, growling into my ear while he took advantage of my restrained form.

"Don't you wish my shaft were sliding in and out of your right now, ravaging your body. Just the way I know you like it? You're a helpless little horny mess aren't you, I bet you're touching yourself right now, aren't you?"

"y-yes sir, I'm... touching myself."

It took a bit of effort to answer, not because I was close to orgasm but because I had been teased and dominated all day, and my lust was reaching a breaching point. I knew he wouldn't let me cum tonight, he loved watching me squirm, not beg for it. That wasn't his style. He loved to tease to make me pleasure him while leaving my own need grew stronger and stronger. Then, just before I would break into pathetic begging or when I least expected it, he would give me exactly what I wanted. No, what I needed. I was caught in my own thoughts and the pleasurable, yet oh so teasing dry fucking he was giving me, when I suddenly felt the weight disappear from my back. Alex was crouching next to my prone face and his shaft was pointed straight at me. I knew what he wanted, but he still enjoyed giving me orders.

"Suck it, finish me off."

I took him into my mouth and started to bob. There wasn't too much technique to it. I knew how he liked it, and I knew that right now he was in dire need of release, a release I was ecstatic to provide. His seed on my tongue the only reward I needed.

He didn't give me a warning, though the way his shaft tensed up and the grunts and groans coming from above me made it obvious when it was about to happen, my mouth flooding with cum. I swallowed right away, it would be almost impossible to show him the load from this position regardless, and I was convinced that if I didn't my mouth would surely overflood. After recovering from the orgasm he fell to one knee by me, wiping his thumb across my lips and feeding me the remaining jizz.

"Good work pet."

Alex slid his hand behind my neck and undid the collar. The game was over for tonight. He then unlocked my sleeping bag, and pulled down the zipper.

"Take out the plug while I grab the aftercare kit?"

He asked with a kiss on my forehead, I simply gave him a grateful nod.

We spent about another hour together watching the fire slowly dying. Alex took care of my still sore nipples, he massaged me and even though he didn't give me my clothes back, he did provide me with his sweater to keep warm. This was one of my favorite part of the game, cuddling together after a long session. Getting coddled and taking care off. While getting to enjoy the reminder of the game we played left on my body.

BIsound
BIsound
3 Followers