All Comments on 'Follow Me Sam'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 5 years ago
Everybody loves...

... a good ass licking... thank you Lilith!

Bigal57107Bigal57107almost 5 years ago
Envy

I need a boss like her.

doublebinddoublebindalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Great last line too :) One nitpick: How did he continue looking at her ass after leaving her office with her right behind him?

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilalmost 5 years agoAuthor
how it happened

Well doublebind, here's an answer to your nitpick. What happened is that Sam was first out of the office with Ms. Haskins right behind him. Then without waiting for him (or anyone else) she marched off onto other business, and that's when Sam once again admired her ass.

However I do see that I may not have made that clear enough. Your nitpick is justified and I will try to do better.

Glad you liked it.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
I don't think

That anything like that ever happened at any office I've worked in.

But then again, maybe it did.

I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think about one of my past supervisors who was a full figured woman. She had the body men would crave to worship. I once almost touched her breasts during a driving exercise because I automatically reached across during a quick braking.

DutchMafiaDutchMafia4 months ago

I would be interested in finding out if the lead negotiator for the Matsumoto account required similar treatment. Wonderful story.

Grogu269Grogu2691 day ago

Loved the domination aspect of this, and of course the ass worship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
505 Followers
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...