Follow My Hand

Story Info
An older woman guides a curious man to his first experience.
8.8k words
4.48
14.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was a reader's request. Thank you to Rich for the original ideas. The theme was entirely his choice. I hope you enjoy!

******************

Sunlight beamed from the clear blue sky. Without a cloud in sight, the rays blinded anyone who found themselves outside. On a hot summer day like this, no one wanted to be out unless they had something to do. For one man driving the dark-painted streets of Coconut Grove, there was more than something to do on this day. A white Toyota casually moved down the street. Behind the steering wheel was one lucky man, or so he believed himself to be. The heat of the day was of no concern to him with the air conditioner of the car making life much easier inside. The glimmer of a silver watch was visible across his left wrist. That was the only piece of jewelry anyone would find Roy wearing. The twenty-three-year old man had found himself with a taste of simple living.

Life, however, was not always easy. Today's assignment was not on the clock but could not be described as a joy ride either. After dropping out of college at the U, Roy found himself with a job in air conditioner repair. It paid off having an uncle who his own electrical business and was willing to pull the strings to get him a decent job. The pay was good, but the hours could be demanding. Summer time proved to be brutal when people across town needed work done to their air conditioning units. In college, Roy hoped to find a career in electrical engineering, but he did not think twice to blow through his days partying and drinking. Those old days seemed like a blur at this point, two years after the fact. Life came at you fast once you had to pay your own bills and manage a weekly check.

As time moved by, Roy had begun to forget most of his college days. His work days were spent traveling around town through various neighborhoods. It was easy for him to start daydreaming back at the company building when awaiting calls. He still had his old 'boobie mags' as friends called them from college. Magazines long out of print from England displaying topless buxom women. With no experience in dating, he found himself lusting after women across the pages in their glamourous photo shoots. Since he was off today, any other time he would probably be at home relaxing, or listening to music. Life was lonely in his case. Dating women had never been something he excelled at. Sometimes, Roy feared he would remain a virgin up until his thirties.

Friday and Wednesday were the only days on schedule that he ever could have as off days, apart from Sunday. No one worked on Sundays, leading to many calls to begin Monday mornings. Last week a customer had called in from Coconut Grove. An older woman in her mid-fifties residing in a two story luxury home. Her once blonde hair faded with a touch of grey. She had piercing, icy blue eyes that Roy clearly remembered from that day when she smiled at him. Even greater was her cleavage that was in his face more than once when she leaned over in a V cut blouse. He spent two hours in her home working on the main unit that had a wiring problem. The woman called herself Susan, or Miss. Susan as Roy had referred to her out of respect.

Yesterday Susan had called the company again, leaving a message for one specific repairman who was not on duty when she called. At first, Roy did not know what to think with this woman inviting him over on his off day. She requested to see him and no one else, driving the point that she wanted his company. Who was this woman? From the appearance of her home, Roy had the impression she may have been a widow. Or perhaps she was a divorced woman. He noticed old family photographs during his time in her living room. The framed pictures told him that she was a mother with grown children long out of the house. She did not wear a wedding ring of any kind, or at least he did not notice on his visit.

What made her want to see him again? That was another question he could not answer. The day he had worked on her unit, Susan offered drinks and even dinner. Roy wished he could call her and ask if this was some kind of date. The only message he had from her was that she wanted to see him on an off day. That made it sound more like a date than anything else. He did not care about the obvious age gap between them when he already had bad luck with dating women. It was not like he could call off work and hit up a bar and try to smooth talk a woman into dinner. Opportunities like this were rare in Roy's life, so if it was a date, he seen no reason to deny this older woman.

On first glance, all of the houses appeared to look the same behind walls and gates. Coconut Grove could seem like a gated community on first glance. Roy had learned his way around the neighborhood after multiple customers needed repair work through the past year. Lucky for him, he still remembered where Susan's home was. Her place lacked a giant gate like the other homes. The driveway was made of round stones, blending in nicely with the pathway to the front door. On the right side, near the path, was a brick-built garage. No other car was in sight as Roy pulled in and shifted gears to park. Once he turned the key in the ignition to shut his car off, he unbuckled his seat belt and opened the driver's door. The sunlight temporarily blinded him as he stepped his sneakers onto the stone walkway below.

He ran his left hand through his short brown hair while studying her yard for a moment. Roy smiled when he noticed the freshly trimmed grass. For some odd reason, it brought back memories of pushing a lawnmower back home. A black leather jacket covered his skinny chest, with a pink T-shirt underneath. He could not pass up the opportunity to wear his favorite lucky shirt, just in case this was a date. A pair of stonewashed blue jeans completed his outfit for the day to go with his white sneakers. Outside, birds could be heard chirping in the distance near a row of palm trees that offered shade, but no where close to the house. He felt his jacket, searching for his sunglasses for a moment. Roy turned back to the, looking around the drink holder for them.

"Hello there, Roy!"

A voice called out from behind him, taking Roy by surprise. As he turned around, he was greeted by the sight of Susan standing in a white blouse and matching mini skirt. The blouse had a deep cut, revealing her massive cleavage. Her long, silvery blonde hair overflowed beyond her shoulders with the glimmer of gold hoop earrings. Below, he caught sight of her high-heeled stiletto shoes. She was certainly dressed as if this were indeed a date between them. Roy had to do a double take as he watched her smile wide, revealing her perfect white teeth.

"Nice shirt. I like a man who isn't scared of the color pink."

He blushed, trying to contain his smile before laughing.

"Yeah, this is my lucky shirt. I figured what could go wrong if I wear it today?"

Now she was the one giggling at him. Susan placed her hands on her hips, looking him over.

"Well, today might just be your lucky day. You did such a fine job on my air conditioner, I thought I'd call you over for dinner and treat you one day."

"That's awfully kind of you, Miss. Susan. Are you always this nice to guys who fix things for you?"

She glanced away for a moment, raising her right hand index finger beneath her chin.

"Hmmmm, maybe. Then again, maybe not! You were a lot nicer to me than the last repairman who came over and over-charged me. I thought I'd repay the kindness and invite you back over."

His face lit up in a full smile as she curved her soft pink lips into a grin. Roy glanced away to look back at the car. He shut the door, knowing better than to keep it open on a blazing hot day like this.

"Come on in. It's no point standing around here sweating your ass off."

Her words made him laugh as he followed behind. Roy was taken back by how quiet she left the front door that he had not heard her approaching him from behind. The front door was left open until he hurried behind her and shut it. The doorway led down a dimly lit hallway, complete with beige-colored wallpaper and white lining as the first signs of interior decoration. Susan's high heels clicked and clacked across the wooden surface of the floor below. Beyond, a short hallway led into the foyer, revealing to Roy just how massive her home truly was. A spiraling staircase led upstairs, trimmed in gold lining with white decorations. The steps of the stairs had dark red carpeting. He studied the details as she spoke again.

"You're earlier than I expected. I don't start dinner until later today, so how about we go into the living room and have a little chat?"

"That sounds good to me."

Roy followed behind Susan but She was already long ahead of him. The sound of her heels stomped loudly in the distance. Through another hallway, the wooden floor turned to dark red carpeting. In the living room, two black couches faced one another with a large television screen hanging above. A fancy rug was in the middle, with two large oval-shaped glass tables in the center. Across the room were large windows, with the curtains drawn back to allow the sunlight to properly illuminate the room. During his first visit, he had only taken a short glance at her living room. Now he had the time to admire the interior beauty of her home.

"Take your shoes off and make yourself comfortable."

Her words snapped him out of the distraction Roy had at witnessing such luxury. For all the time he spent in this town, he had become accustomed to his small scale apartment, but it could not compare to the elegance of a place like this. Her home was almost like a castle from the size alone. Obeying her wish, he reached down and untied his left shoe first before taking it off. Susan had walked around, sitting down on the couch, as he witnessed from the corner of his right eye. Not until Roy had taken his other shoe off did he walk around to join her.

"Do you mind if I take my jacket off as well?"

Susan shook her head. She crossed her legs and watched Roy move towards the couch where she sat.

"I told you to make yourself comfortable, so go ahead. Would you like something to drink? I've got a new bottle of Jim Bean in kitchen I haven't opened yet."

"No, I don't drink anything like that."

"Ah, a clean thinker. I like that in a man."

Her words had caused him to blush, but not enough to make him entirely immobile. Roy sat down next to her and exhaled. He was beginning to quietly think that this was the first time in his life he had been invited to a woman's house.

"Sure you don't want anything like a bottle of water or perhaps some soda?"

"Water would be nice."

She moved from the couch, standing firmly as Roy sat there and watched her collect his shoes. Susan placed them at the edge of the doorway leading out. Something about that small move told him that she expected this meeting to last a long time. Why else would she welcome him to remove his shoes and get more comfortable? So far, her hospitality and kindness had Roy feeling at ease, as if he were at home. As he sat there on the couch, he glanced towards a shelf under the television. There was a row of framed family photos, but he could not make out the details from far away. Her high heels were muted on the carpet floor as Susan returned with a bottle of water in each hand.

"Here you go. One for me and one for you."

"Thank you!"

Her eyes studied him glancing towards the television and she spoke up.

"Sorry, I don't keep the TV on during the day. Did you want to watch something?"

He shook his head.

"No, I was just having a look at the photos you've got there. Is that your family by chance?"

With a sigh, she smiled.

"Yeah, that's my daughter. She moved out to go to college in Texas. I don't get to see her that much anymore."

That answered one question lingering in the back of his mind. So she was indeed a mother. Roy took the bottle from her left hand and twisted the cap until it made that familiar cracking sound. With the bottle open, he took a quick sip, feeling the icy cold water rush down his throat as her big blue eyes studied his face. She crossed her legs like before, leaning back on the couch as his eyes wandered over her curves.

"So how old is your daughter?"

"She turns twenty-five in October."

His eyes widened for a moment. Roy was trying to silently calculate how much older Susan was than him. Here he was young enough to be her son.

"How old are you?"

Now she was asking the question that answered something in his mind. Still, Roy saw no reason to lie to this older woman.

"I'm twenty three."

Cracking up laughing, she grinned widely at him before replying.

"Oh gosh, you're just a few years younger than my daughter."

Her eyes locked on his face as she grinned wide, now resting the palm of her right hand agaisnt her face. Susan leaned back on the couch, as if she were posing. To his view, she had the look of a woman who knew what she wanted. Roy was trying to fight the urge to flirt with her, knowing his lack of experience with women, but he had the impression Susan wanted him. The way she looked at him with that wide grin, he knew this woman could eat him alive if she wanted to.

"Are you married, Susan?"

"No, I've never been married."

She leaned up, keeping her eyes fixated on him. Susan then sat up and spoke in a low, almost seductive tone.

"If you're curious, there's been a few special men in my life, but they're long gone. My daughter's father was never in the picture. Stupid man had to run off and get himself killed playing with guns. Right now, I'm single if you're curious. I stay at home all by myself."

After she was done speaking, Susan leaned back against the armrest of the couch, propping her right hand up to hold her face. Roy could tell from the glare of her eyes, she was studying his body and seemingly playing a flirting game with him. For some reason, he found himself at ease, even though his lack of experience with women was in the back of his mind.

"You're lonely, Miss. Susan?"

Laughing at him, she shook her head and held up her hand for a moment.

"There's no need to call me that, honey. Call me Susan, please."

"Alright, sorry about that."

"Stop apologizing, you're not being rude. Do you want to ask me something personal?"

"Well, I can't think of anything at the moment."

Her lips curved into a smile as her eyes were locked on his face.

"Mind if I ask you something personal then?"

"No, I don't mind. Go ahead."

Leaning up from the couch, Susan waited for a moment before she spoke again.

"Do you have someone waiting for you back home?"

Somewhat confused by her question, Roy looked back at her awkwardly before replying.

"No, why?"

"What I meant to ask was, do you have a girlfriend?"

He quickly shook his head, answering her question through body language. Susan was in control of this situation, turning the tables around and asking the hard questions.

"Now for something even more personal. Have you ever been kissed by a girl?"

"No, why?"

Just like that, he confessed his virginity status to her without realizing it. The way she made him feel so comfortable and at ease, Roy saw no need to lie to this woman. Susan leaned in, now smirking at him with a lustful look on her face that he knew well from her films.

"You're a handsome young man, but I can see from looking at you, that you're scared. You can admit it, you're scared of touching me."

Blushing at her words, Roy tried to force himself to laugh, but he could not. After all this time of feeling relaxed, the nervous tensions were brewing within him. From experience alone, Susan was able to read him like an open book. He looked away from her face, unable to make eye contact now.

"Relax Roy, it's okay."

"I knew you didn't just invite me over for dinner."

He laughed, continuing on with his words.

"I wore my lucky shirt for a reason today."

That confession only made her chuckle. Her eyes never left his face as she began to lean over the couch, her face merely inches away from his. She may have been skilled in the art of seduction, but Roy still wanted to know why. What made him so special to her? He refused to believe it was because she found him handsome. The more he thought about it, he knew better. A young man like him was fresh meat for a hungry cougar like her. With each passing second, she leaned in closer. Their bodies were nearly touching by the time Susan revealed her teeth as she grinned widely.

"Do you wanna kiss me?"

That was her way of tempting him. The right words had an effect as Roy pushed his lips to hers, and finally, he shared a kiss with a woman for the first time in his life. Their lips remained together as it became a second kiss before he opened his mouth wide. The taste of her tongue slipping into his mouth had caused him to moan. Susan draped her arms around his neck, allowing Roy to feel her cold fingers rustling through his hair. He closed his eyes and slipped his tongue further into her mouth. The kiss had turned into one of burning passion. Roy had never felt such energy coursing through him now. It began as a tingling sensation, but was not impossible to control. Their kiss ended when Susan pulled herself off of him.

Their eyes met for a moment while exhaling deeply. Roy saw an opportunity to kiss her again. Tasting her mouth once had only made him want more. He could feel the erection rising in the front of his pants, tightening up to the point where he felt uncomfortable. Whatever frustrations he may have had below were quickly forgotten when his lips were pushed against hers for a second time. He shut his eyes again, moaning into her mouth as their tongues danced against each other for a second time. Susan purred soft moans into his mouth before she pulled away. When their eyes met again, she curved her lips into a full smile, flashing her pearly white teeth. She glanced down for a moment, noticing the bulge poking up in the front of his pants.

"You're a pretty good kisser for that being your first time."

"Thanks, I didn't want to disappoint you."

"So how was it?"

"What do you mean?"

"How did it feel to kiss me?"

"It felt great. I don't know what else to tell you."

Roy did not put much thought into his words, only blurting out the first thing that came to his mind. Susan giggled as she moved her right hand over the front of his pants. He could feel her pressing down over his bulge. When her eyes shifted back to his face, Susan spoke in that low, seductive voice.

"Tell me about your fetishes."

He looked back at her, somewhat confused by that last word.

"My... what?"

Susan sighed before leaning in. Her fingers twitched in an effort to grip his bulge.

"Your fetishes. What are you into? I know you're a virgin, but I'm sure you've spent a lot of time thinking about something."

Her fingers squeezed his cock before she moved her hand away. As she leaned in, Roy's eyes shifted from her face down to her heavy cleavage. Susan noticed where his line of sight had moved to and grinned.

"Oh, I think I know what you like. You like these, don't you?"

She smashed her hands over her breasts, squeezing them from within her clothes. All he could do was nod his head.

"Yeah, I have a thing for women with big tits. I guess you could say I have a preferrance for busty ladies."

With a giggle, she squeezed them again.

"I could tell you weren't an ass man. I should've guessed you were more into big titties. I remember you staring at my tits when you came over to work on my air conditioner! Oh, you looked so amazed."