Follow My Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's time for a new position. I wanna crawl on the bed and let you fuck me from behind."

With one final thrust, Roy pulled his cock from her pussy. He took a deep breath and moaned while moving her legs back to allow Susan room to move. She wasted no time turning around and climbing back onto the bed. Through all this time, he had yet to witness her bare ass. It was thick and round, but his focus remained centered on her breasts. Roy had no desire to play with her buttocks. He climbed onto the bed, confident that Susan was going to instruct him on the doggy style position.

"Get behind me, lover man."

At least he had some familiarity with this position from watching porn videos online. This position was ideal for giving her a proper pounding, he thought to himself.

"Now listen to me. I want you to fuck me until I cum, but if you think you're gonna cum, pull out immediately."

Her words were strict, but Roy knew what the risks implied if he were to fill her with his seed. His feet sank down into the soft bed as he stepped behind her and guided his cock between her thighs. Susan moaned upon feeling it brush against her wet folds. She pushed herself back until she felt his cock sliding back inside her womanhood. Roy was slightly distracted, studying her bum and the muscles in her back. Her fading blonde hair covered her upper back, but he snapped back into focus upon feeling his cock in her pussy again.

"Remember what I said? Do not cum inside me. Pull out if you don't think you can last."

"Alright, I understand."

From the way Susan put it, this would be a challenge for him. Roy did not want to disappoint her. He knew the temptation would be great, but he had to live up to her desires and command. Swallowing his breath, he began to slowly buck his hips. Susan exhaled deeply, moaning out as she spread her fingers down into the bed sheets.

"That's it! Fuck me!"

Hearing her say those two words again had only motivated Roy to continue driving his cock into her pussy. He wanted to give her a pounding that she would never forget. He began to thrust harder and faster, listening to Susan pant and cry out.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh god!!"

Underneath her, those big, lovely breasts bounced and shook all around. Susan gritted her teeth, groaning and growling a series of moans as her fingers clutched the bed sheets below. Upon witnessing her boobs shaking around, Roy leaned forward and ran his hands beneath her. He pressed his palms against them and latched on tightly, squeezing them hard as he continued to pound his cock into her pussy.

"Yes! Ohhhhh god, yes! YESSSSSSS!!"

He squeezed her breasts harder, still thrusting into her pussy at a fast pace. Susan gasped for breath before closing her eyes.

"FUCK ME!!"

Again, she screamed as Roy continued to buck his hips. Over and over, he pounded his cock into her pussy. The metal frame of the bed began to wobble, hitting up against the wall from behind. Susan gasped, dropping her lower lip as her eyes opened wide.

"OHHHH, OHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHH YES! YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

This feeling was too much for him. To be able to stand here and squeeze her lovely breasts, all while fucking Susan. Roy knew no greater pleasure, and he felt his orgasm drawing nearer with each thrust. He had to control himself and pull out soon, but the pleasure was almost too great to bear. No matter what, Roy did not want to stop fucking her.

"OHHHH GOD!! FUCK ME!! OHHHHHHHH!!"

With her final screams, Susan lowered her head down into the bed sheets, elevating her ass up. The grip of Roy's hands slipped from her breasts, and he felt a strange feeling inside her. A warm rush came, along with her pussy tightening up. That must have been her orgasm, he quietly thought to himself. Groaning and grunting, Roy knew now was the right time to pull out. He reached for it and quickly snatched it out of her pussy. Susan's legs began to shake as she squirted her love nectar all over the black sheets below. Watching her reach such a powerful orgasm was yet another delightful treat to the experience.

"Wow. I couldn't get enough of listening to you scream, but you must've cum hard."

Desperately trying to catch her breath, Susan cleared her throat and laughed.

"Yeah, it's been a long time since I've been fucked like that."

"I guess I'm not bad for a virgin."

She laughed again, turning around with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, you're doing a good job with me. I'm just happy you managed to hold yourself back from cumming."

Her eyes leered at his cock, noticing it dripping in her juices. Susan licked her lips as she situated herself on her knees.

"Since you managed to hold yourself back, I've got a little surprise for you."

Roy watched her wink before she grabbed his cock with her right hand. Susan fed it between her lips, slurping her own juices to polish his shaft clean. She did not suck it for long. After pulling it from her mouth, she moved her hands to her great big tits and pushed them up. His lower lip fell upon witnessing her move those amazing breasts around his hard cock. Susan grinned as she squeezed them around his shaft.

"You just stand there and let me do the work. I'm gonna make you cum so hard, you will never forget this day!"

Her boobs smothered his cock, swallowing it up as she began to pump them up and down. Roy gasped and cried out in pleasure. He watched his entire shaft disappear between the folds, with only the head poking up.

"Ohhhh god! Susan!!"

"You like that, Roy? You like how your cock feels between my tits!?"

"Oh god! It feels so amazing!!"

His words came out in a wailing cry. Susan continued to pump her breasts up and down, allowing him to feel every inch of his shaft between them. He scrunched his face up, knowing that he would be unable to last much longer. Susan grinned, not once breaking eye contact with him, regardless that his view was centered on the action involving her breasts.

"Cum for me! Cum for me, Roy! You love my tits so much, then cum for me!"

By the sheer power of her tits, she was going to get her wish. Roy groaned again, wishing that he could last another minute between her breasts. As she pushed her tits down one last time, he finally lost control and screamed loudly.

"GOD!! OHHHHHH GOD!! Susan!!"

Screaming her name aloud, Roy felt a rushing burst through his body. As his cock exploded, cum sprayed up her chin and neck, his legs began to shake. Susan moaned at the feeling of his warm seed coating her skin. As he erupted, she was still pumping her breasts up and down. Spurt after spurt of cum soaked her neck and streamed down her tits. Susan gasped, still looking into his eyes as she slowed down to a halt. She didn't let go of her breasts until one final thrust, and then she let go of her cock, only to wrap her right hand fingers around it. Roy was out of breath, slowly trying to catch himself as he felt her squeeze his cock hard, forcing the final drops of his cum out over her left nipple. That sight alone made him weak in the knees, regardless of how much cum she had already milked from his shaft.

"That.. was the best thing ever."

Immediately after uttering his words, Roy began to collapse down on the bed. Susan moved out of the way, laughing as she watched him fall face-first into the sheets. He was completely exhausted, unable to stand properly after all this hard sex with her.

"Looks like someone needs a little rest after that. Why don't you take a nap, honey? I'll be up and ready to prepare us some dinner when you wake up."

He giggled while rolling onto his side on the bed.

"So you didn't forget about the dinner plan, huh? I gotta say, I totally forgot. I was more worried about fucking you."

They were now laughing together as the cum dripped from Susan's breasts. She patted him on the head, smiling wide.

"I told you I'd make a man out of you today. Rest good honey, I'll be waiting downstairs when you get up."

THE END