Follow My Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan leaned back on the couch, pulling her blouse over her head and slinging it to the floor. She revealed a lacy black push-up bra that contained her large breasts, complete with shoulder straps. Her eyes never glanced away from his face as she began to loosen the bra. Susan began by pulling the right shoulder strap.

"You wanna touch 'em?"

"Yes! Absolutely!"

Through his excitement, she found herself giggling again. Susan pulled the bra off, revealing her all-natural breasts. They were massive, likely an E cup if not into the F range. The sheer sight of them in all their glory had nearly made his mouth water.

"Come on, then. Put your hands on my big titties and get a nice feel."

Roy's eyes widened. This was the first time he had witnessed a woman stripping before him. He gazed at the perfect texture of her soft, firm skin. Her areolas were not big, but a size he would deem 'just right'. Wasting no time to feel them, Roy pressed the palms of his hands onto her tits. Her hardened nipples poked into his skin. Susan moaned as she felt him begin fondling her breasts.

"Squeeze 'em real good."

When he did as she asked, Susan moaned loudly. Roy could feel his bulging cock begging to be freed from the confines of his tight pants. He squeezed her breasts again, still fondling them as Susan brought her hands down to the front of his pants. She pulled at his belt, trying to get it undone, but failed. Roy moved his hands away and stood up, feeling the urge to take his shirt off so Susan would not be the only one topless in the living room. He threw it over his head, then dropped it to the floor to reveal his skinny pale chest. All Susan did was laugh at this demonstration.

"Come on, I think it's time we take it to the bedroom now. Follow my hand and I'll make a man out of you today."

The idea of sitting down for a romantic dinner was now completely lost. Roy was not thinking about eating anything at all, unless it was her pussy. Susan stomped her heels as she began to walk. Her breasts jiggled and wobbled around as she strutted her hips, knowing he was following directly behind her. From the living room, Susan guided him to another room and then to a staircase against the right wall. Her heels boomed loudly with each step she took, while her left hand gently gripped the metal railing. Picture frames hung on the wall of the stairs, but Roy did not focus on them. After the final step, Susan's loud heels were muted again by the carpet flooring. She led Roy down another hall. At the end was a white door with a gold knob. Susan turned the knob, entering her dimly lit bedroom, and flicked the light switch.

"Quick, move the curtains over the windows."

He had not considered the possibility of preying eyes lurking outside her home. The bedroom was massive, nearly the same size as the living room. Dark red carpeting covered the floor with a gold patterned wallpaper. There was no time for him to study the texture of the wallpaper. Susan stood behind the door, closing it as she watched him obey her command. Black curtains were drawn back from a row of windows behind the bed with wooden blinds. Roy lowered the blinds first, watching them fall down to the window seal, and then he carefully pulled the curtains together to block any view from inside the bedroom. Susan grinned. She appeared satisfied with him and turned the light off. The bedroom was once again dimly lit. Rays of light poked from the mini blinds, creating lines across the black sheets of the large bed.

Roy figured now was the best time to begin stripping down. Susan watched him as she began to move towards the bed. Once he unfastened his belt, Roy shoved his pants down to his ankles. He stood in nothing more than a pair of black boxers, now stepping out of his pants. Susan exhaled as she gazed down, quietly awaiting the reveal of his throbbing cock. He knew better than to keep her waiting, so he dropped his boxers and stepped out of them. At long last, his hardened shaft was flopping free of any clothes that had previously contained it. Susan grinned and dropped her skirt, revealing a pair of black panties. It was at that moment that Roy decided to fall down on his knees and push his lips against her stomach. He kissed his way down to her panties, listening to her softly moaning.

"Are you gonna take my panties off, Roy?"

His eyes gazed up at her while caressing her skin with his fingertips. From where he sat on his knees, Roy could smell the scent of her lust.

"Yes, only if you want me to."

Susan smirked.

"I want you to take them off... with your teeth."

She finished her speech with a clear command. Roy would not have it any other way. He liked how Susan spoke her demands like this. Licking his lips, he carefully but at the elastic edge of her panties and then tugged them down nice and slowly. For the first time in his life, he was face to face with a wet pussy. Completely shaved without a single hair in sight, Roy moaned at the sight of her pretty, pink vulva lips. He let go of the panties with his teeth. When it fell down to her feet, Susan stepped out of it and now stood completely naked, apart from the high heels she kept on. Roy gently pushed her onto the bed. He quickly got up, moving over her as she giggled at this unexpected move from him.

"Well, what do you want to do? Do you want me to suck you off? Do you wanna play with my breasts or make out some more?"

With so many questions, Roy was at a loss for words. He moved over, rolling onto the left side of her as he replied.

"I'd rather you take charge, Susan. You decide what you wanna do to me."

Leaning up, she sighed before grinning. At least she was not offended by his choice to give her control, he quietly thought to himself. As he relaxed on the bed, Susan climbed atop of him. Her breasts were hanging above his chest, slightly jiggling.

"Since you've never had a girl kiss you before today, I'm just gonna take a guess that you've never had a blowjob before."

"No, I haven't. I've thought about it before though."

"Then I get to be your first. Oh, this makes me excited! Men never forget their first blowjob, which means you're never gonna forget about when I put my lips on your cock after today. Don't worry, I won't make you cum too soon."

Susan winked before sliding herself down his body. Her breasts dragged against his chest, rubbing softly. She grinned upon reaching his hardened shaft and slowly wrapped her right hand fingers around it. Roy moaned at the touch of her hand. It was a funny feeling to have a woman playing with his cock after years of masturbating alone. Susan stroked it up and down, pumping her hand slowly.

"A nice, big, hard cock all for me."

Her big blue eyes gazed at him as she pushed the head to her lips and kissed it. Roy dropped his lower lip, watching in amazement as she shoved his cock into her loving mouth. Susan squeezed her lips around his thick pole and proceeded to suck.

"Oh my god."

This feeling was like nothing he had experienced before. He moaned again, feeling her tongue pushed against his shaft as she slowly bobbed her head up and down. She sucked him vigorously, inch by inch. Susan had slid her right hand down to the base of his shaft, holding it only by her index finger and thumb wrapped around. She used her free hand to squeeze his balls. Even though it was his first ever blowjob, Roy was beginning to feel nervous that he may explode in her mouth too soon. Susan pulled her lips back to the head and released his cock with a popping sound. She resumed stroking with her right hand, pumping nice and slowly. When her fingers reached the head, she squeezed it hard.

"Mmmmmm, your cock is perfect for me. Not too big and just the right length that I like."

She began to giggle after uttering her dirty words. Roy remained still, laying back as he watched her hand pump up and down. Susan was not done sucking and he knew it once she parted her lips again. She pushed his cock back into her mouth, sucking it deeper this time as she pushed her hand down to the base, rustling among his pubic hairs.

"Oh god, that feels so good!"

Unable to control himself, Roy screamed his words. He slid his hands over the black bed sheets, gripping them as Susan continued to devour his shaft with her mouth. Again and again, she bobbed her head up and down, sucking his cock as if it were a peppermint stick. Her deep blue eyes locked on him as Susan slowed down. She pushed her lips back to the head again, slowly extracting his shaft from her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm, you like that, Roy? You like how I suck you off?"

He quickly nodded his head while noticing a few saliva strings dangling from her open mouth back to his now shiny, drool-soaked shaft. The strings pulled apart as Susan worked her hand up and down at a fast pace. Roy swallowed his breath, beginning to feel nervous as if he was going to explode within the grasp of her hand. Susan saw this from him and slowed down, shoving her hand back down to the base.

"Relax and take a deep breath."

"I don't wanna cum yet! This feels so good."

"I know, I know. Just relax. Don't worry, I'm gonna take my time with you. It's been a long time since I had a cock like this to suck on."

Just as she had accomplished back in the living room, Susan had a way of putting Roy at ease with her pleasant voice alone. He did as she instructed, taking deep breaths and moaning as she resumed wanking his cock. Slowly, she slid her hand up and down. When he least expected it, she lowered her head and took his cock back into her mouth. Susan devoured his cock, sucking the first few inches before sinking it deeper into her mouth. Roy closed his eyes and threw his head back, crying out to her in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhh man."

As he moaned, the sucking noises from Susan's mouth became louder. She pushed her lips further down, nearly deep-throating his length before pulling back to the head. It was as if she knew how to handle a virgin like him. She sucked slowly and sensually, never going too fast, so he could properly enjoy every last second of it. The fear of reaching her orgasm too soon was starting to fade away for Roy as he was laying back in enjoyment. He opened his eyes, gazing down at her beautiful face as she continued to suck. When they made eye contact together, that seemed to be the sign for Susan to stop. She released his shaft from her lips with a loud popping sound.

"Mmmmmm, I love sucking your cock. There's something about young men like you who have the perfect kind of cocks for me. I could suck it all day, but I think it's time we do something else."

"Something else? Like what?"

Susan giggled. Her lips curved into that mischievous smile he had known from earlier. She began to rise, resting on her knees while she spoke.

"I think it's time you learn the feeling of being inside a woman. Are you ready, Roy?"

"Oh yeah, I'm ready."

He immediately leaned up, pushing his elbows down into the bed sheets. Susan moved her right hand on his chest, pushing him back down.

"Just relax, let me do the work."

Roy did as she suggested and rested on his back. He watched her raise herself up, hovering her wet opening above him. Her right hand gripped his cock, holding it upward as she lined herself up. This was a moment he had fantasized about so many times. Roy watched as the head of his cock slid between the wet folds. He moaned, feeling it slide inside of her while shutting his eyes. The warmth of her pussy wrapped around his pole and gave him a new sensational feeling that he had never felt before.

"Ohhhhhhh god."

As he cried out, he felt her fingertips sliding up his skinny chest. Roy re-opened his eyes, feeling more of his cock slide inside of her womanhood.

"Just lay there and relax. I've got you, Roy. I'm gonna take really good care of you."

Susan moaned softly and then threw her arms over her head. She flexed her elbows and then began to roll her hips slowly. Roy could feel his cock pulsating in her pussy. This feeling was even greater than having his cock in her mouth. She took her time grinding her hips to make his cock pump in and out at a slow pace. He swallowed his breath and leaned up far enough to place his hands over her breasts. Susan groaned and began to moan louder.

"Ohhhhh, you like that? You like being inside me?"

"Oh yes! It feels so... Oh... I can't describe it."

He sighed, closing his eyes again and laying on his back. Roy wanted to plant his head between her breasts after squeezing them, but gave up. Susan rocked herself nice and slowly, allowing his cock to thrust inside of her. She lowered her arms and raked her fingernails lightly across his chest. With her eyes closed, she gritted her teeth and began to softly moan.

"Ohhhhhh yeah."

Hearing her moan was such a wonderful delight. Roy was already thinking about how much louder her voice could become. He took another deep breath, groaning as she rocked him at this steady pace.

"Ohhhh my god! This is incredible!"

"Mmmmmm, isn't it? I bet you've always dreamed of doing this with me, haven't you?"

"Yes I have!"

His answer made Susan grin. His eyes were not focused on her face, however. Roy could not glance away from her epic breasts in all their glory, bouncing and jiggling around with all the movement she made. Susan continued to rock at this slow pace as he lay there. Roy considered placing his hands back over her breasts, but he was enjoying the sight of them bouncing around. She slowly came to a halt, his cock still buried in her snatch. Susan licked her lips and began to climb off him, slowly and carefully pulling his cock free of her pussy.

"You're a good listener, Roy. Stand up for me. I'm gonna show you the position I prefer when I'm getting fucked."

Hearing that one word from her had nearly startled him. She was turning up the heat with her dirty talk. Once she was off of him, Susan moved to the edge of the bed from the left side. She waited for Roy to get off the bed and properly stand up. From where she was now seated at the edge of the bed, Susan spread her legs to reveal her pussy. Before he was ready to complete this next position, Roy wanted a taste of her. He had missed the opportunity earlier when he pulled her panties down.

"Susan?"

"Yes, Roy? What's on your mind?"

"Well, apart from fucking you... I'd like to taste you first."

Her face lit up as she slowly smiled.

"This will be your first time licking a woman. Do you think you can do a good job?"

"For you, yes."

Whether she doubted him or was only teasing, Roy felt strong in his confidence. This was not like any other woman taking his virginity. Susan was special to him, and he planned to prove that with the work of his lips. He lowered himself down, bending his knees but without pushing them to the floor. The bed was elevated at such a height that he would not be able to properly do this if he was on his knees. Gazing forward at her pink folds, he licked his lips in anticipation. No nervous tensions were going to prevent him from fulfilling this next fantasy. The time had finally come to taste the sweetness of pussy. Roy kissed her vulva lips and then slithered his tongue inside Susan.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, yes."

She threw her head back, softly moaning as she adjusted herself in the sitting position at the edge of the bed. Susan bit her lower lip, softly purring her next words aloud.

"Nice and slow. Slip inside and then wiggle around."

Like before, she was still giving him instructions. Susan acted as a sexual teacher, offering her guiding hand through years of experience. The only thing Roy cared about was pleasuring her in the way she desired. As he tasted her moist heat, he began to slowly wiggle his tongue inside her while thrusting deeper.

"Ohhhhh!"

So far, that was the loudest she had moaned all day. Hearing her cries of pleasure had only motivated Roy more. He slithered his tongue deeper, then pulled back before thrusting again. Susan gasped for breath while sliding her right hand down to her clit. She pinched it and began rubbing while her free hand was wrapped around her big breasts.

"Just like that! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah!!"

Again, he managed to make her scream louder. Roy was so proud at this moment, he continued to eat her pussy while fighting the urge to wrap his hand around his cock. After how Susan handled his manhood, he only wanted her fingers wrapped around it today. Meanwhile, her fingers were working furiously over her clit, rubbing it back and forth.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh god! Lick me! Lick me, Roy!!"

Susan encouraged him even further. Roy did not fear making her squirt like how he was previously scared of her pushing him into an orgasm with her mouth alone. The taste of her pussy was so good, he almost did not want to stop. Thrusting his tongue into her harder and faster, he tried to gaze up and make eye contact with her, but he was blinded by her big breasts. He tried to slow down, but the taste was too good. At least he was able to fight off the temptation to wank himself. Susan was pinching her clit between two fingers when Roy withdrew his tongue from her wet pussy. When their eyes met, he could see the sheer lustful hunger through her facial expression.

"Fuck me."

Those were the words he could have predicted her to say next. Susan pushed her hands into the bed, holding herself up while Roy grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her vulva lips. It was a weak attempt at teasing her, but he wanted to try something.

"Go ahead, no point in waiting around any longer. I want you to fuck me, Roy."

When the head of his shaft thrust in, Susan moaned softly.

"Fuck me."

She said it again. Their eyes met, and Roy thrust into her. He groaned at the warm feeling of her pussy wrapped around his cock for the second time today. Susan slid her hands back to her breasts, pressing the palms down over her nipples. She raised her legs, slightly bending her knees until Roy noticed this. He saw the chance to move her legs onto him, as if to arch them over his shoulders. He remembered witnessing that position in a movie he watched a few years ago. As he thrust inside her, he slid his hands under her calves and then mounted her legs over his shoulders. Susan smiled widely, then moaned at the feeling of his cock pumping into her. She lay on her back on the bed, squeezing and fondling her own breasts as he fucked her.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah!"

Roy adjusted his hands over her legs, gripping them as he continued to thrust his cock inside her. The sound of their bodies smacking together began to echo throughout all the moans and deep breaths they took.

"Give it to me! Give it to me!!"

Susan sounded so desperate now in her words. Roy thrust harder and faster, watching her breasts slip from the grasp of her hands. They jiggled, swaying to the left until Susan pushed her palms down over them again. She cried out, moaning as he continued to buck his hips, driving that hard cock into her pussy.

"Oh god! Susan, you're incredible!"

He was unsure what to say, once again blurting out the first words that came to his mind. This feeling was extraordinary, something that could not be matched by past pleasures. To finally fuck a woman in his life, Roy felt complete. He did not want to stop now that he was inside of her.

"That's it! That's it!! FUCK ME!!"

Just when he thought he had heard the loudest of her screams, Susan's voice elevated even further. She moved her right hand down to her clit again. This time, Roy was able to witness her rubbing it, pleasuring herself as he thrust his cock inside her. He slowed himself down, gazing back into her eyes as she whimpered and moaned.

"Feels good, don't it? You like being inside me, don't you?"

All he could do was nod in agreement to answer her questions. There was no need to reply in spoken words as Roy began to slow down to a near halt. Susan moaned out to him, shaking her head.