Follow My Sinstructions - Step 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snaked her tongue out and licked at the fabric, and I felt a jolt inside me as if someone had shocked me.

"You taste so fucking depraved." She whispered. "I love to taste depraved cunt. If you deserve it sometime soon, I am going to taste your slutty hole."

"Oh please yes Mistress." I whispered.

"Pinch your nipples girl." She said. "Stretch the leash a bit and bite down on it, and then wrap it around your neck and let go of it so both of your hands are free."

I bit down on it, and then pulled it around my neck and let the handle rest just above my breast.

The tension inside the handle pulled the silky fabric tight as it stretched around my neck and to my mouth, down to her ankle, and then back to my collar.

I'd never in my life thought about being restrained in a sexual way, and now the feeling of the leash pulled tight as it connected my collar to her body and then back to my mouth was making my cunt hole drip with throbbing need.

"Pinch your nipples girl." She repeated breathlessly. "Hard. Don't squeeze or rub or massage them. I just want to see you make your ladies ache while my control erodes."

I moved my fingers to my own breasts, taking my nipples between my index fingers and thumbs and pinching, staring intently while she pushed the vibrator as far into her hole as she could, before pressing one of the buttons, which caused it to start humming a little faster.

Her facial expression didn't change, but her eyes seemed to glaze over as I felt the increased tension in my belly as hot sparks fired off inside my chest, and felt the bed vibrate a bit faster as I pressed my legs against it.

She lay like that, almost perfectly still with her legs spread apart, one hand holding the toy pressed as deeply into her as she could, while the other lay at her side.

She stared up at me, occasionally closing her eyes for several seconds before opening them again. I held my nipples firmly, the pain almost as intense as the pleasure.

I got the sense that she wasn't really seeing me, as much as she was looking at some fantasy that was playing out inside of her mind as her body held still, hovering on the brink of expanding pressure.

"It feels so good girl." She groaned. "It's getting closer."

I just nodded, unsure if she wanted me to speak, and not sure that I could if she wanted me to.

She closed her eyes and shuddered, otherwise remaining still as she made a long and erotic whimpering noise.

I kept staring, yearning to know exactly what she was feeling, sure that my imagination couldn't even begin to compare the physical pleasure that was pushing back and forth within her.

For several more minutes she kept at it, being almost perfect still except for her breathing and the occasional tensing of her leg and arm muscles.

At last, she pulled the vibrator halfway out of her hole before pushing it back in, fucking herself with it a half a dozen times before pulling it all the way out and turning it off.

"I need a break." She panted. "I want to feel how close it is for a few minutes. Take your hands away from your nipples girl."

I nodded at her, as if I understood what she was feeling.

"Do you like watching me girl?" she asked.

I nodded, trying to maintain eye contact while my eyes kept drifting down to look at the swollen slit between her legs. She pushed two fingers into her cleft and then brought them to her lips, tasting her own wetness.

My eyes followed her fingers back to her mouth and I discovered that she was peering at me intently.

"My eyes are up here girl." She said. "Do you like looking at me body?"

I nodded my head.

"Take the leash out of your mouth and use your words girl." She said. "How much do you like watching me?"

"A lot Mistress." I said. "Watching you is the best fucking thing I've ever seen."

I held the leash away from my face, feeling it tug around my neck. I wasn't sure if I should untangle it or leave it where it was.

"There's that filthy word again." She said. "Do you always talk like a filthy fucking whore?"

"Sometimes I do Mistress." I admitted. "But not always."

"Filthy fucking sluts talk like that all the time girl." She said. "Are you going to let me turn you into a filthy fucking slut?"

"Mistress I'm going let you do anything to me you want." I said. "You can turn me into anything you want or need to turn me into Mistress."

She smiled at me and crooked a finger at me.

"Untangle that leash and come up here girl." She said.

As I unwrapped the leash from around my neck, she held her hand out and pointed at her ankle. I unwrapped the leash from her ankle as well, and then placed the handle of it into her hand.

"Get up here girl." She said firmly, tugging the leash.

I put my hands on the bed, and crawled up towards the headboard on all fours, while she kept the leash taut and slid back up toward the head of the bed.

"You're still here to watch girl." She told me. "You're to stay quiet, and only do and touch what I tell you to. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head up and down rapidly, so close to her I could feel the heat of her body.

"If you touch yourself, you will be disciplined." She told me. "If you make yourself orgasm, I promise you will not enjoy what happens next. Do you understand girl?"

I nodded again.

She was using her index finger to circle her clit, and I felt the bed rock as she moved her hips back and forth. She hooked my collar with the fingers of her other hand and pulled me down to her body.

"Push yourself against my thigh." She whispered. "I want to feel the heat of your cunt against me girl."

I put one leg over her knee and then pushed myself against her, her hot thigh feeling good against my cunt.

"You've soaked your need right through my panties haven't you girl?" she whispered, her voice trembling.

I noticed that she was referring to both pair of panties as hers. Somehow, I knew that she hadn't mixed them up. She now considered the panties I'd been wearing when I knocked on her door to be hers.

Her hips were continuing to move up and down in response to what her fingers were doing, and as badly as I wanted to look, I didn't want to do anything she didn't tell me to do.

"Reach under my pillow girl." She said.

I pushed my hand under her pillow and pulled out a thin chain, with a wide ring in the middle and two clamps on each end.

"Put those on your nipples." She moaned.

I heard the vibrator begin to buzz again, and I uncoiled the chain and attached the clamps to my nipples. Each one bit into the tender flesh, and hot tears sprung to my eyes as the pain twisted around in my body in a delicious cascade of hot erotic sensation.

She took the chain that was connecting my nipples in her hand, and pulled it up to my collar, where she hooked it through the leash as well.

"Stand girl." She groaned.

I slid towards the edge of the bed, and she gave the leash a firm tug.

"On the bed girl." She said. "Stand over me on the bed."

I got to my feet, careful on the mattress, and stepped over Mistress Isabella, so that I had one foot on either side of her thighs. She was between my legs and I could only see her from the waist up.

Her hips were still moving, and the bed rocked gently with her needful rhythm. Even though I couldn't see what she was doing with the vibrator I could tell by the look in her eyes that it felt good.

She pulled the leash tight, and I felt it tug at my collar and I felt it pull at the clamps on my nipples.

I felt erotically connected to Mistress Isabella, and the physical sensations in each of my nipples, combined with the look on her face caused me to whimper softly. She either didn't notice that I'd made noise without her permission, or she understood.

"Pull those slutty panties to the side girl." She hissed. "Hold them out of the way so I can see that wet slit of yours."

I suddenly realized how badly I had to pee. I'd needed to go when I came upstairs but had been so distracted by the sensual interaction with Mistress Isabella that I'd ignored my bursting bladder.

"Mistress, I...."

She yanked the leash and pain flashed in each of my nipples and I felt the collar tighten around my neck as I lurched forward, nearly losing my balance.

"I'm in charge girl!" She said. "Do as your Mistress tells you!"

I nodded, straightening back up, and reached down and tugged the fabric of my soaked panties to the side.

The room air felt cool against my wet lips, and I bit my lip to keep from moaning.

"Spread your lips girl." She hissed. "Hold them apart so Mistress Isabella can see your filthy slut hole!"

I did as she asked, feeling how slippery my lips were, and fighting my impulse to push my fingers inside myself.

She shuddered and began to hump against the bed, staring up at my swollen opening. I felt a spasm move through me, and I clenched my legs in response to the tingling sensation inside me.

"Hold still!" she commanded. "I want to watch your needy hole while I cum."

I nodded, feeling need throb within me.

"I'm going to cum." She gasped. "Watch me fucking cum!"

I held my eyes on her face, trying to memorize how beautiful she looked as she fought to stay ahead of whatever was welling up inside of her.

Her eyes were darting back and forth over my body, and I felt oddly proud and aroused, and anxious to see the culmination of her masturbatory build up.

"Are you ready girl?" she asked, with a faraway look in her eyes. "I think I'm going to cum!"

She then sat up, her entire body tensing up as she drew in a deep breath.

"Noooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!" she screamed.

She was lurching on the bed, her hips humping against the mattress as she reached up and wrapped an arm around one of my legs, her entire body vibrating as she tipped over the edge.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she grunted.

She looked up at me, and I obediently watched her face twist with pleasure as her body was wracked with spasm after spasm of release.

She dug her fingernails into my thigh and pulled at the leash until I had tears in my eyes, my body responding to her hip thrusting back and forth as she moaned and rode through her orgasm.

I felt something tighten in my belly, and I bit my lip to try to stop the sensation, knowing that I'd be unable to keep from crying out if it continued.

She spasmed against me one final time, and then pushed me away, rolling to the other side of the bed and turning her back to me.

I was breathing heavily and trying to process what had just happened. She had obviously had an orgasm, and I suspected my own body had almost done the same while we were clenched together.

Even now I could feel my hole clenched tight, hot and wet and wanting my finger to probe it worse than it had ever needed anything.

I wondered what she had planned next, and if my own body was about to work through the same sort of explosion that I'd just witnessed.

"Did you like that girl?" she asked, her voice steady and startling in the sudden quiet.

"Yes Mistress Isabella." I said. "I liked it a lot."

"How much did you like it girl?" she asked.

"More than anything I've ever seen Mistress." I said.

"Are you ready for more?" she asked me.

"I'm ready for anything you want me to do Mistress." I said.

"Get off my bed now." She said, turning to look at me.

I pulled my hands away from my pussy and moved to the edge of the bed and then stepped down onto the carpet, feeling her let go of the leash so it trailed behind me.

I had to pee so badly that I wanted to ask if I could go to the bathroom, but I decided to hold on for a few more minutes.

She got off the bed and came around and stood in front of me.

She gently removed the clamps from my nipples, and then unsnapped them from my leash. She threw them onto the bed, and then stepped back to look at my body, pulling the leash so my collar tightened.

"Are you still wet girl?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress." I said. "I'm still wet."

"Did watching me cum arouse you girl?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress." I said.

She reached out and ran her fingers over my chest, and I tried to stifle a moan as they passed over my nipples. I took a deep breath as her touch caused me to shudder, and I tried to ignore the pressing ache in my bladder.

"You're leaking through my panties girl." She said. "Take them off."

I hooked my thumbs in them and pushed them down to my knees, and then stepped out of them, bending down to pick them up.

She reached out her hand and took them from me, and then wiped them gently along my pussy lips, before holding them out in front of her and stepping into them.

"I'm going to wear your arousal tonight. And I'm going to loan you a clean pair of panties to wear to work girl." She said softly. "And I want you to keep them on until you get back here tonight. Can you come back here after work?"

"Yes Mistress." I said. "I'll come back if you'd like me to."

"Would you like to come back girl?" she asked me.

"Yes Mistress." I said. "I want to come back here very much."

"Then you will wear the panties I loan you until you get here tonight after work." She told me. "Did you have a good time tonight girl?"

"Yes Mistress." I said. "May I ask a question?"

"You may." She said, with a mischievous smile.

"Are we done Mistress Isabella? For now?" I asked.

"Is there more we should do?" she asked.

"I'm really....I'm not sure...I'm really feeling..."I stammered.

"Are you horny girl?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress." I said.

"Do you need to cum?" she asked.

"Yes please Mistress." I said softly. "I think so."

She stepped close and whispered in my ear.

"I want you to wait for tonight." She said. "We are waiting for your pleasure. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Isabella." I said. "I understand."

"That means you won't cum this afternoon after you leave here. No rubbing your clit in your car. No masturbating at work." She said. "And tonight you will return here and put me in charge of your orgasm. Understood?"

"Yes I understand Mistress." I said quietly.

"If you make yourself cum before tonight there will be discipline. Is that clear girl?" she said, her mouth pressed right up against my ear.

"Yes Mistress." I said again. "It's very clear."

"Now girl, is there anything else right now?" she asked.

"Just one thing Mistress." I said softly.

She stepped back and looked at me.

"I thought there might be girl." She said. "What is it?"

"Are we almost done Mistress?" I asked. "For right now?"

"Why do you need to know?" she asked.

"Mistress, I really need to pee." I said.

"I know you do girl." She said. "In fact, I have been counting on that."

She took a makeup removal towel from a pack on her dresser and approached me, wiping the V off of my chest. She then took the tube of lipstick and wrote PP in its place.

I looked down at my breasts, and back up at her, unsure what MLPP might stand for.

"That's why Mistresses Little Pee Princess drank all that water earlier." She said yanking on my leash. "Come with me."

To Be Cuntinued...

~~

I sincerely thank anyone who read this far. I write that all the fucking time, but I mean it all the fucking time.

If you are interested in trying any of the things in this story with your partner, I urge you to talk to them first. Dialogue can create a compromise where you both explore slowly until you each get to a comfortable place.

Rushing in and surprising them by trying some of these things cannot be undone and will very likely create serious trust issues.

Likewise, I would encourage caution before engaging in any sort of leash or collar play. If you're not careful serious injury could result.

Regardless of whether you read everything I write or if this is your first time, and regardless of whether you enjoyed it or not, I sincerely hope you're in the middle of a great day, no matter when you're reading this.

There is more to come for Mistress Isabella and Gabriella, so stay tuned!

IsabellaEmily