Follow My Sinstructions - Step 04

Story Info
Leashed Apprentice Gabriella touches her first cock.
7.7k words
4.84
8.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,758 Followers

Greetings perverts.

All characters in this story are grown adults over the age of eighteen.

As with most things that I write this series takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

If you read Follow My Sinstructions Step One, Follow My Sinstructions Step Two, and Follow My Sinstructions Step Three, you are already familiar with Mistress Isabella and her new pleasure apprentice, nineteen-year-old Lady Gabriella.

If you haven't read those stories, this one will make much more sense if you do.

This story contains submission, peeing, and other assorted lesbian pleasure between those two characters.

This story will continue to explore those themes but will add a group dynamic with Mistress Isabella inviting some of her other lovers over to help with Lady Gabriella's erotic education and journey into submission.

As always, I hope you enjoy reading about some of the things that arouse me in my fantasy life.

IsabellaEmily

~~

From Step Three

I helped her slide out of the chair and she pushed me to my knees and got on her back, squirming to get herself between my legs.

I felt her arms grab my thighs and she pushed her mouth to my gash, and I groaned.

What happened next was one long wave of orgasmic buildup, her lips and fingers pushing and pulling at my hole and my cunt lips, my body tensing and clenching while I sat on her face, riding back and forth on her greedy mouth.

We were both moaning and crying out as I started to shake with delicious agony.

And then without warning I orgasmed again, my clit against her licking mouth, the pleasure almost painful as it thundered through me, over and over and over until I realized I was on my back on the floor as she put her head on my chest.

"Your Mistress is very pleased." She whispered, kissing my nipple softly. "You are a very special slut."

~~

Follow My Sinstructions Step Four

"Thank you Mistress Isabella." I murmured, as her mouth closed around my nipple.

I hadn't realized that it was as sensitive as it now felt with her tongue swirling over it, and I felt another sweet tingling start deep inside my body.

"Oh fuck." I said softly. "Mistress...I think...I think..."

"I know sweet Gabriella." She whispered. "Let it happen."

Suddenly a buzzing started against my thigh.

Before I could register the presence of a sex toy it pressed itself against my clitoris and I grabbed Mistress Isabella much rougher than I intended to as my hips began to push against the exquisite vibrations.

"Oh fuck!" I sobbed.

The touch of the toy was almost painful, and I felt a pressure inside me grow and grow as I clawed at the floor and kicked my feet and groaned and gasped and thrashed uncontrollably, with my Mistress holding me down incessantly.

"Puh..puh...PLEASEOHMYFUCKPLEASENOW!" I screamed.

Mistress Isabella leaned down and bit my nipple again, and the toy suddenly began to throb even faster against my burning clitoris.

My whole body clenched and then my head was filled with a white-hot explosion of energy and a tingling sensation shot back and forth through my body until I couldn't hold on anymore and fell back onto her bedroom floor exhausted.

I was covered with sweat and trembling, and she took me in her arms and gently rocked me back and forth.

"What a depraved fucking whore you are." She whispered in my ear.

"Yes Mistress." I mumbled. "I am. For you I am."

I closed my eyes and felt the heat of her body pressed against mine.

~

"Wake up." I heard her say softly, kissing my forehead.

I opened my eyes and found myself looking into her eyes.

"That was a pretty good nap you had." She said. "A little while longer and the day would be gone."

I felt for my collar and realized it was off.

"I took it off when I woke up a bit ago." She said, watching me. "I didn't want you to choke yourself when I left the room."

"Thanks." I said. "I don't think I've ever fallen asleep that fast before. What time is it?"

"Nearly dinner time." She told me. "Are you hungry?"

"I'm starving." I said.

"Let's clean up and have something to eat." She said.

"Can I say something first?" I asked her softly.

"Of course." She answered.

"This is all new to me." I said. "Not just the sex. But the openness, the honesty. For so long I felt like something was wrong with me because I wanted things that most people didn't."

"There's nothing wrong with exploring what you want." Isabella said. "I respect your father and his beliefs, but it is not sinful to want things that are outside of the normal sexual experience."

"Somehow thinking of them as sinful always made me want them more." I said with a grin. "And then that made me feel worse about wanting them so I was even more drawn to them."

"Well maybe we can figure out what is sinfully bad, and what is sinfully delicious together my dear." Isabella said. "Now we should shower and get dressed for dinner. I know the perfect place to eat."

"I was sort of hoping there'd be more eating." I said with a grin.

"It's possible I may have created a monster." She said with a wink. "But I think we can arrange some sort of after dinner treat."

I sat up and looked around.

We had slept on the floor at the foot of the bed, and she had pulled her comforter from the bed and covered us up with it. I was still naked, and her black boots lay beside us.

"Should we shower downstairs?" I asked her.

"I think we'll shower up here tonight." She said. "Come on."

She took my hand and pulled me to my feet, and I went with her into her bathroom.

She'd apparently been up long enough to light some candles, and the room smelled pleasantly of lavender.

I'd never been into her private bathroom before, and I was impressed with the large bathtub, the separate shower stall, and the large countertop over the double sinks.

She reached into the shower and turned on the water, before checking the large shelf behind her.

"Plenty of towels." She announced. "Let's get in."

"Uh..." I hesitated.

"What's wrong Gabby?" she asked.

"I...um...I have to pee." I said. "Should I...?"

"You can use the toilet if you'd like to." She said. "Or the bathroom down the hall if you'd like privacy. I'm going to pee in the shower if you'd like to pee with me."

I grinned at her.

"I never even thought of peeing as something sexual." I told her. "Until last night. And after what we did this morning I can't stop thinking about it."

"Well you're in the right place." She said. "With the right person. Come on."

She took my hand and I let her pull me into the shower stall, the steam rising around us.

"With me?" she whispered. "Or on me?"

"Which is better?" I asked softly. "Which do you want?"

She turned off the water and sat on a narrow shower bench. She motioned me to her and lifted my thigh to indicate that I should straddle her. I put my leg up over her, and she pulled my other leg over her as well.

I was facing her, sitting on her lap, and she wrapped her arms around me and held me.

She tilted her head up and I kissed her, closing my eyes and pushing my tongue into her mouth as she ran her hands through my hair.

"Go ahead and piss all over me Gabby." She whispered. "I want to feel your wet mess on me."

I leaned against her, and she took my breast in her mouth and lightly sucked, and I took a deep breath and gave a push and felt myself begin to pee against her belly.

She pushed her legs together and my piss splashed into a shallow puddle in her lap before overflowing over her thighs and down onto the floor of the shower.

I giggled with pure joy, loving the feeling of freely peeing on her with her arms holding me and her mouth suckling at my nipple.

She moaned against my nipple and I gave a push, driving the last of my hot piss against her belly and thighs as hard as I could.

She licked and sucked at my breast for several more seconds, as I dripped the last of my pee against her.

"That was nice." She whispered. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said, "but I fucking loved it too."

"Do you want me to pee too Gabby?" she asked.

"Yes." I said.

I leaned down and kissed her mouth.

"How should I pee for you?" she asked.

"How would you like to?" I asked her.

She pushed, and I climbed off her and she stood up.

"Sit down." She told me.

I sat where she had been, and she straddled me.

"Touch me." She whispered.

I put my hand between us and pushed my fingers against her slit and she moved against me, rocking her hips.

"Can I piss on your fingers Gabby?" she asked me.

"Do it." I answered, sliding them up and down against her cunt lips. "I want to feel you pee on them."

I felt a sudden hot splash and I pressed my hand against her, feeling the force of her stream against the palm of my hand.

I pulled her close to me with my other arm and kissed her, our mouths kissing passionately and hungrily as her hot pee drenched my thighs.

"Oh fuck yes." I moaned. "I fucking love this."

I couldn't believe how totally erotic it was to feel her hot fluid pour out of her body and onto mine, as our tongues swirled together and she moaned into my mouth.

And then she was dripping as she finished drenching me, and as the drips slowed I ran my fingers up and down her wet slit. We were both covered in each other's piss as she pulled herself away from me and turned the shower back on.

I grabbed her body wash and started to wash her, and to my delight she let me, standing with her eyes closed and raising her arms over her head and then spreading her legs while I scrubbed every inch of her body.

When I was finished, I washed her hair, taking my time to thoroughly condition it as well. By the time I was done she had started to soap up my body, and then we were done, drying each other, and smiling like a couple of lovestruck fools.

She took my hand and we walked naked into her bedroom, where she sat me in front of her vanity and used her hair dryer to dry my hair, before letting me do the same to her.

As I turned the hair dryer off, she stood up and took my hand.

"Do you trust me, Gabriella?" she asked me.

"Of course." I told her.

"I have invited some people over for dinner." She said. "Not to eat with us or anything. It won't be social. Tonight, is about you and I."

"So what will they do?" I asked her. "Watch us eat?"

"I started dinner earlier." She said. "While you were asleep. And I made arrangements for some servants to serve dinner and do a few other household chores for us tonight."

"Servants like housekeepers?" I asked. "Or like, wearing leashes?"

"If you are comfortable with them being here," she told me, "they will be collared at all times. And maybe leashed as well, depending upon their assigned task. I trust all of them explicitly and would like for you to trust them as well."

"I guess it would be okay." I said. "Who will they think I am?"

"Tonight you will be Lady Gabriella, my apprentice." She said. "At least in front of them. You still have lots to learn, but I am proud of what you've accomplished and enjoyed so far."

I blushed.

"I can't really believe everything we've done together." I told her. "But I've loved it all. I think it would be okay to meet your friends."

"Good." She smiled. "This will be an important step for you."

"What will they do exactly?" I asked. "What sort of household chores?"

"Some serving, some cleaning, some laundry, and some, well, let's call it...observing." She said. "And maybe a little more."

"What will they observe?" I asked with a grin, my belly tightening with lust.

"I don't want to ruin the surprise." She said. "Would you feel more comfortable wearing the mask you wore earlier to watch Glenn when he peed for you?"

"I'll wear the mask if you want me to." I said. "But if you trust them to know you, then I can trust them to know me, right?"

"You can trust everyone that I introduce you to in this lifestyle." She said. "I am incredibly picky about my sexual partners. No one who meets you when you're with me would ever divulge what they privately know in a public place if they were to recognize you."

"I sort of sensed that." I said. "You wouldn't pick untrustworthy people to be your playmates."

"And of course, that level of respect should go both ways." She continued. "It would be inappropriate for you to recognize Glenn in the grocery store and reveal his secrets. Do you understand that?"

"Oh I agree!" I said. "I would never do anything like that. I'm not ashamed of the things that we've shared together, but I understand that not everyone would think they were exactly normal."

"And you should never be ashamed of the things that arouse and please you Gabriella." She said. "Different people have different desires and different erotic triggers, but those differences are delicious and interesting."

"I won't wear the mask then." I told her. "There's nothing to hide from anyone who understands. But I'll be collared right? I really like that."

"Of course, my filthy whore will be collared." She said, reaching out and touching my collarbone with her fingers. "At this point we both need that."

"And that man? From earlier? You said his name was Glenn? Will he be here too?" I asked shyly.

"Thinking about that pissing cock?" she asked. "Or about when I made it hard?"

"Both." I said. "I want to see it do both again."

"That can be easily arranged." She said with a smile. "Now let's dress for dinner."

She took me to her closet and selected a white tube top and a red plaid skirt. She held out the skirt and I stepped into it, and she zipped it up. She held the tube top over my head, and I raised my arms and let her pull it down over my breasts.

She took out a black dress and pulled it down over her head, and I was instantly envious. It clung to her body like a second skin, and her already ample breasts looked positively mouthwatering as they stretched the black fabric tight around themselves, her nipples making sexy dents in the dark material.

The dress barely hung past her hips, and even while standing it was possible to see her cunt lips. She went to her dresser and took out two black stockings, sitting on the foot of the bed to pull them onto her feet, up over her calves, and then up onto her thighs.

She stood up and came towards me, snapping my collar in place around my throat.

"Come along whore." She told me. "Let us enjoy some dinner."

"Yes Mistress Isabella." I said, following her out into the hallway.

I was acutely aware that neither of us was wearing panties.

~

We were sitting at her dining room table.

The one she had me lay face down on while she tongued my anus earlier.

Each of us had a glass plate in front of us, and we were eating pasta with carrots, peppers, and mushrooms in a delicious tomato sauce. We were drinking iced tea with lemon out of stemless wine glasses and using formal flatware.

Shortly after sitting down Mistress Isabella had picked up and rung a tiny bell, and a man and woman entered the room carrying our drinks and salads.

The man was the same one from earlier today. He was wearing a leather vest and leather chaps, with his penis and testicles exposed. The woman was dressed the same, with a leather bra and pants that left her ass and hairless vagina visible.

Both were wearing collars.

They soundlessly put our food in front of us and then stood against the wall.

"Sir Glenn and Lady Susan, I would like you to say hello to my apprentice." Mistress Isabella said. "Lady Gabriella, this is Glenn and Susan, a couple of filthy degenerates like yourself. You remember Glenn from earlier I believe."

"Hello Lady Gabriella." Said Susan.

"It's nice to officially meet you, Lady." Said Glenn.

"Thank you." I answered. "It is nice to meet you both as well."

"You may both return to the kitchen. We will take our meal when it is ready." Mistress Isabella said.

"Yes Mistress." Susan said, and they both turned and went into the kitchen.

"Eat girl." Mistress said. "The main course will be ready shortly."

"Yes Mistress." I said.

We ate our salads, and I realized that despite my long nap, I had worked up one hell of an appetite. A few minutes later the couple returned, setting the pasta in front of us. He refilled our glasses while she removed the salad plates.

"Come back out when these dishes are finished." Said Mistress Isabella. "Send Lady Linda out here immediately."

"Yes Mistress." They answered in unison.

Almost instantly a petite blond woman came through the door. She was dressed as Lady Susan was, in a black bra and leather pants that left her buttocks and pussy exposed. Like Glenn and Susan, she was collared.

"Lady Gabriella, this is Lady Linda." Mistress Isabella said. "Say hello to her."

"Hello Lady Linda." I said. "It is nice to meet you."

"It is nice to meet you too Lady Gabriella." She replied.

"Go tend to my bedding lady." Mistress Isabella told her.

"Yes Mistress." She said and left the room.

"Are you enjoying the meal girl?" Mistress Isabella asked me.

"Yes Mistress Isabella." I replied. "It's excellent."

"I am pleased that you like it." She told me. "I started it while you were sleeping but turned it over to our guests when they arrived so that I could wake you up."

Soon both of our plates were clear, and we were sipping our iced tea. The door between the kitchen and dining room swung open and the Glenn and Susan came in again.

"Lady Susan, please go see if Lady Linda needs any help making up my bed and getting the laundry started." Mistress Isabella said. "Sir Glenn you may clear the table."

"Yes Mistress." Said Susan, leaving the room as Glenn gathered our empty dishes.

"Lady Gabriella and I will be in the front room." Mistress Isabella told Glenn. "When the ladies return would the three of you, please join us?"

"Yes Mistress." He answered.

"Come girl." Mistress Isabella told me.

"Yes Mistress." I said.

We got up and I followed her into the front room. It was the same room with all white furniture and a pale blue carpeting that we'd been in this morning, when Mistress Isabella forced me to pee in a diaper.

Now she sat on the sofa and gestured for me to sit beside her.

I realized that we were sitting on white towels, and even though I wasn't sure what they were doing on the sofa I was glad they were there. Watching Mistress Isabella walk ahead of me in her too short dress had made me aware of how aroused I was.

Seeing Linda, Glenn, and Susan exposed certainly hadn't helped me keep my mind off sex either.

"At any point this evening you can stop anything you don't like just by taking your collar off." Mistress Isabella said softly. "You are still to call me Mistress while you are collared of course, but you are in charge of what you see and what you do. Do you understand that?"

"Yes Mistress." I said. "I understand."

"Splendid." She said, with a wide smile.

She reached over and took my hand, and gave it a gentle squeeze as Linda, Glenn, and Susan entered the room and stood in front of us.

"On your knees sluts." Mistress Isabella demanded. "Make his cock hard. I want to show off his erection to Lady Gabriella."

"Yes Mistress." Linda and Susan said in unison.

They both got on their knees in front of Glenn.

Linda lifted his cock with her thumb and index finger and moved her head forward and placed his cockhead on her tongue, licking back and forth before closing her mouth around his soft penis.

Susan cupped his balls and started to handle them gently, using two hands to move them back and forth as he softly moaned.

Linda had his entire cock in her mouth and was sucking him hard, with her nose against his pubic hair. Susan moved behind him and began to fondle his balls while reaching between his legs.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,758 Followers