Follow My Sinstructions - Step 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,768 Followers

I glanced at Mistress Isabella, and she winked at me.

"Suck that cock slut!" she snarled at Linda. "Do not take it out of your mouth until it is throbbing with need."

Linda groaned and nodded her head quickly up and down while she sucked him. Susan wrapped her hand gently around his balls and started to pull them, over and over like she was milking them.

He let out a deep breath and spread his legs a bit more, standing as still as he could while we watched.

Susan pulled his balls back between his legs, stretching the skin tightly around his twin orbs. She pushed her face against them and started to lick them by flicking her tongue back and forth over the taut skin.

Linda put her hands on his hips and pushed her tongue out past her lower lip, keeping his entire cock in her mouth. Susan reached forward and touched the tip of her finger to Linda's tongue, and my heart skipped a beat.

Linda lurched against Glenn and made a coughing sound and I realized she was gagging.

"Do not fucking stop." Mistress Isabella snapped at her.

But it was too late.

Linda pulled her head back and Glenn's cock popped out, shiny with her spit. It was thick and stiff and looked so fucking sexy that I almost reached for it.

"I fucking told you not to stop." Mistress Isabella said.

"I'm sorry Mistress." Linda panted. "I tried."

"It is not your fault that he gets so big when he's hard." Mistress said. "But you need to work on your cock throating skills slut."

"Yes Mistress." Linda said. "I love his cock. It tastes delicious. Like pussy."

"Help her whore." Mistress Isabella said, stretching her foot out and poking Susan's thigh with her stockinged toes.

"Yes Mistress." Susan said from behind Glenn. "I'm coming."

Susan came around wrapped her hand around the cock, moving her mouth to it and moaning as she lined the cockhead up with her lips and sucked him in. He grunted again, and Susan stuck her tongue out as Linda had and flicked it against Glenn's balls.

"Whose pussy did this slut taste on your cock?" Mistress Isabella asked Glenn as she stroked Linda's hair.

"It's Lady Susan's pussy Mistress." Glenn gasped. "I fucked her this afternoon."

"This afternoon?" Mistress Isabella asked. "After I told you I would require your cock this evening?"

"Yes Mistress." He answered.

"Why?" Mistress Isabella asked. "What made you willing to give my fucking sperm to this nasty slut?"

She reached out and smacked Susan's ass, and Susan yelped with Glenn's cock in her mouth and rocked forward.

"You made me horny this morning Mistress." He said.

"Peeing for me made you horny?" she asked. "Or pissing for Lady Gabriella?"

"Both Mistress." He answered. "Peeing in front of both of you made me horny."

"And since you were so horny you could not wait, where did you cum?" Mistress Isabella asked.

"I didn't cum Mistress." He groaned.

"You fucked Lady Susan and didn't cum up inside her nasty slit?" Mistress Isabella asked.

"No Mistress." Glenn said. "I didn't. I wanted to save my cum."

"And where are you saving it for?" Mistress Isabella asked him with a grin.

"Wherever you tell me want it Mistress." He said.

"You're fucking right!" she snapped. "Your sperm belongs to me and I will decide when you cum, and where you cum, and how you cum. Correct?"

"That's correct Mistress." He said.

"Did you leak any of your precum into this filthy whore?" Mistress Isabella asked.

She leaned forward and gently stroked Susan's ass.

"I probably did Mistress." He grunted. "I didn't think you'd mind."

"All the fluids that come out of your cock belong to me." Mistress Isabella said. "Did you tell her why you were so horny?"

Susan was bobbing her head back and forth on his cock, and I wondered if she was paying any attention to this conversation, or if she was concentrating so hard on the stiff prick in her mouth that she didn't care what Glenn and Mistress Isabella were talking about.

"I told her you made me horny Mistress." He said.

"And did you think about my cunt while you pushed your erection up inside her?" Mistress Isabella asked him.

"Uh...no Mistress." He stammered.

"Who were you thinking about then?" she asked, with a grin.

"Lady Gabriella." He said, glancing at me.

My cunt tightened, and I took in a sharp gasp of breath, suddenly willing to do anything to feel that cock inside my body.

Mistress Isabella squeezed my hand again and winked at me, before looking back towards the three people in front of us.

"Help her slut!" said Mistress Isabella, reaching out to slap Linda on her ass.

"Yes Mistress!" she squealed.

She quickly moved back where she'd been in front of Glenn and started to lick at his balls while her fingers pulled them the same way Susan had.

The two of them worked on him, and I was mesmerized, watching Susan with her mouth open wide while the out of sight cock grew stiffer and thicker in her throat.

I wondered how long until he came, and hoped I'd get to see it happen, even while I realized that watching him cum with his cock buried in her throat would also be incredibly erotic.

And then Susan grunted loudly and raised her hand and made a fist.

"Let us see it." Mistress Isabella said. "Since you think his cock is ready to be admired, show it to my horny apprentice."

She reached over and ran her finger along my slit, and then pushed her finger against my mouth.

"She is so fucking wet that she deserves to see a hard cock." She said.

I licked at her finger, tasting my own arousal and feeling my body respond to the primal taste.

Susan pulled her mouth away from the erect dick, and it stuck straight up away from his body, with a slight curve, her spit dripping from it as Linda continued to massage his balls.

"Did you orgasm this afternoon slut, while he fucked his cock up into your greedy cunt?" asked Mistress Isabella, reaching out to stroke Susan's cheek.

"Yes Mistress." She answered. "Just like I always do when he fucks me."

"Did you know he was thinking about fucking my apprentice?" Mistress Isabella asked.

"No." Susan answered. "But I knew he was saving his cum."

"Did you want his cum inside you?" Mistress Isabella asked her.

"Yes I did Mistress." Susan admitted. "I love to feel him go off inside me."

"This particular cock can cum an awful lot." Mistress Isabella said, looking at me. "It feels heavenly when he pumps a thick sticky load up into my cunt. I love to fall asleep feeling his orgasm drip and leak out into my panties afterwards."

"That's...that's...wow Mistress." I whispered, my ability to think nearly overloaded by the imagery.

I wanted to feel his cum leaking out of my own pussy.

Mistress Isabella reached out and grabbed a fistful of Susan's hair.

"Come up here and spread your legs." She snarled. "Give that filthy a whore a taste of your nasty cunt."

"Yes Mistress." She gasped.

Mistress pulled Susan up onto the sofa between us, and I moved over to make room as she settled between us and spread her legs.

Mistress Isabella reached forward and grabbed Linda's collar and pulled her face to Susan's cunt.

"Get busy on her whore!" Mistress Isabella whispered. "Taste her fucking dirty snatch."

"Yes Mistress!" Linda moaned, closing her eyes and pushing her mouth to Susan's hole.

Susan moaned as she felt Linda's tongue against her, and I realized that my heart was pounding with lust because of what I was seeing.

"Take her bra off apprentice." Mistress said to me. "Suck her nipples."

"Yes Mistress!" I said.

I reached behind Susan and found the clasp of her bra and pulled it away from her chest as she moaned again.

I leaned over her and put my mouth on her breast, sucking the sweet tasting tit flesh into my mouth, feeling her nipple stiffen against my tongue.

"Oh fuck Mistress." Moaned Susan.

"You can cum if you need to slut." Mistress Isabella said, sliding her fingers against Susan's clitoris as Linda tongued at her hole.

"Thank...Thank...Oh fuck...fuck....FUCKME!" Susan screamed.

She arched her back as the three of us felt her tremble as her orgasmic release twisted through her.

"Good whore." Mistress Isabella told Linda, stroking her forehead. "Give my apprentice a taste of that depraved cunt."

Linda got up on her knees and moved in front of me, and she took my head in her hands and tilted my face up.

"Open your mouth for her girl." Mistress Isabella told me.

I opened my mouth and Linda opened hers, drooling a stream of her spit onto my tongue.

I closed my eyes and moaned, and I tasted Linda's spit and Susan's cunt. And it was probably pure erotic imagination, but I wondered if maybe I could also taste a hint of Glenn's cock in her delicious spit.

Of course, I had no idea what cock might taste like, but I felt certain that the taste would be having the same dizzying effect on my body that having Linda spit into my mouth was having.

Just thinking about his cock caused my belly to clench, and I felt how positively drenched my own cunt was with need. I moved my thighs back and forth on the towel, feeling warmth spread through my body.

Linda pulled my face to hers and stuck her tongue in my mouth, and we kissed as our tongues pushed back and forth, sharing the erotic flavor of lust and orgasm.

I felt something pull at my collar and opened my eyes to see Mistress Isabella pulling me up to my feet.

"Feel his cock girl." She told me, positioning me to stand beside Glenn.

"Yes Mistress." I gasped.

His cock was still stiff, and I looked at his face and realized that watching Linda lick Susan to orgasm had kept him aroused.

I reached out and my fingers closed around his cock, and I moaned at the sticky feeling of saliva on the rock-hard skin. I squeezed it in my hand, and I felt it throb in response, and I felt almost dizzy with need.

"Stroke him girl." Mistress Isabella told me. "Stroke him back and forth."

"Yes Mistress Isabella." I murmured, fascinated by the feeling of the throbbing cock in my hand.

"She has never touched a cock before." Mistress Isabella told him. "Tell her how to handle it."

"Yes Mistress." Glenn groaned.

I stroked back and forth, enthralled by how easily the cock skin slid up and down as I stroked it, but how hard and unyielding the cock felt at the exact same time.

"Just like that." Glenn grunted. "Your hand is so soft and feels so good."

I felt a flush of pride, glad that I could make his cock feel good.

Mistress Isabella got on her knees in front of us, and put her face right in front of the stiff prick.

"I want you to jerk that cock until it cums all over my face girl." She told me.

"Yes Mistress." I said, my heart pounding.

"Whore and slut!" she called out. "One of you hold her and the other tongue her!"

"Yes Mistress." They said in unison, moving towards us.

Linda stood up behind me and wrapped her arms around me, rolling my tube top down and taking my breasts in her hands.

Susan knelt in front of me and pushed her face up under my skirt, and I felt her tongue lick along my cunt lips as I spread my legs and shuddered.

"Do not stop stroking that cock!" Mistress Isabella yelled. "Your Mistress needs that fucking sperm all over her face!"

"Yes Mistress!" I panted.

I was experiencing erotic overload.

I was surrounded by two women I had met an hour ago. One of them was kneading my nipples while the other was sucking on my clitoris and pushing her fingers along my dripping gash.

And at the same time I was stroking a cock, the first one I had ever touched, and feeling it throb in my hand was driving me wild.

"Stroke it faster Lady Gabriella." Glenn panted, looking at me. "I'm getting close. Faster!"

"Yes...yes...okay!" I panted.

Mistress Isabella grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand towards her mouth, and she spit into my hand, and then pushed my slippery palm back to the stiff cock.

I stroked my hand back and forth on the cock, loving the slippery feeling of his cock skin in my hand as my own orgasm suddenly began to swell within me.

"Mistress...Mistress!" I gasped.

"Let it happen girl." Mistress Isabella said soothingly. "Watch this fat cock and let it happen."

"Yes...YES!" I moaned, looking at the beautiful face of my Mistress two inches from the head of the cock that I was stroking furiously.

I looked down at myself, my skirt moving as Susan licked and sucked between my legs, her mouth and fingers twisting my arousal into a tighter and tighter knot of tension.

"I'm going to cum." Glenn said, his voice thick with lust.

I glanced at him and saw that his eyes were screwed tightly shut, and seeing his face as he started to lose control made me stroke him faster as my own clit suddenly got hot and started to throb uncontrollably against Susan's wet tongue.

I looked down at Mistress Isabella, felt Linda's fingers pinch and twist my nipples as she bit into my neck, and I screamed.

"FUUUUUUUCK!" I roared. "FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKCUUUUUUUMMMMMM!"

I bucked and thrashed against Linda, and she wrapped her arms around me and held me tight as my orgasm burned through me.

Glenn groaned with me and I suddenly saw a jet of thick white cum shoot across Mistress Isabella's face, landing as a white string that stretched from her chin up to across her cheek and eye to her forehead.

His cock pulsed in my hand, and I jerked it up and down, feeling my own orgasm throb within me as bolt after bolt of his cum landed on Mistress Isabella's face.

We grunted and gasped, both of us cumming at the same time, Susan and Mistress Isabella enjoying our orgasms as we lost control and awareness of the ecstasy that we were sharing.

And then I was standing still, holding the stiff cock as tight as I could as he grabbed my wrist to hold it still.

Susan kissed my inner thigh and pulled her face out from under my skirt, grinning at me from ear to ear.

My heart was thudding, and I looked at Glenn, and he grinned at me.

"Holy fuck that was fun Lady Gabriella." He said. "I hope you get to handle my cock again sometime."

I looked at Mistress Isabella and she smiled up at me, his cum literally dripping off of her face.

"Almost as fun as feeling his eruption happen inside me." She said.

"Yes Mistress." I smiled back.

She stood up and walked towards the dining room.

"Sir Glenn, go and clean yourself up and tend to my laundry." She said as she walked away from us. "Ladies, all of you follow me. And I mean right fucking now!"

"Yes Mistress." I said, hearing Glenn and Linda and Susan simultaneously answer the same way.

We followed her, entering the dining room in time to see her lay down on the dining room table.

"Clean his hot sperm off me sluts." She said. "And do a good job."

"Yes Mistress!" I said loudly, breaking into a grin.

Overcome with erotic greed I bent over her face, unable to stop smiling, trying to suppress a giggle. I was determined to get as much of Glenn's cum into my mouth as I could.

I assumed that Susan and Linda had each had opportunities in their own lives to taste a man's semen, and I wanted to be greedy since I had been deprived until this moment of a man's semen.

I stuck my tongue out and used it to scoop at the ribbon of cum that had coated her cheek. It tasted sharp and salty, and the smell of it caused my cunt to clench. Even though I didn't consciously understand it, my body was reacting to its most primal craving.

"Move quickly sluts." Mistress Isabella said. "Or Lady Gabriella is going to take it all. She has a rather avaricious appetite for lustful pleasures."

Susan and Linda joined me, and I heard their tongues wetly lapping at Mistress Isabella's face.

I sucked at the slippery cum on my tongue and swallowed it, groaning as I pushed my lips back along her face for more.

It became a depraved game, the three of us giggling as we competed to lick the slippery semen that hard cock had spilled on her face and neck, sticking our tongues into each other's mouths if we could, each of us eager for all we could get.

Susan squealed with pleasure when she realized that quite a bit had dripped onto Mistress Isabella's dress, and we began to suck the white jizz from the black fabric against her breasts, where most of the drips had accumulated.

I went back to her forehead, licking a stray strand of cum from her hair and I felt her grab my head and pull my mouth to her own.

She pushed her tongue into my mouth, licking at my teeth and gums before pushing my face away.

"Kiss Lady Gabriella sluts." Mistress Isabella said. "She seems to have developed a taste for sperm, so let her taste your horny mouths as well."

Susan and Linda kissed me in turn, as I thrilled to the exotic taste of second hand cum on their tongues and lips.

Mistress Isabella sat up and smiled at us.

"You two wait here and drink some tea or water." She said. "Lady Gabriella, you come with me."

"Yes Mistress." We all answered together.

I followed her towards the laundry room, and we encountered Glenn pushing her sheets into the dryer.

"Your bed is made up with fresh linen Mistress." He said.

"Very well." Mistress Isabella said. "I have one more thing I'd like you to do for us, and then you should take a break for a while."

"Whatever you need Mistress." He replied. "It's pure pleasure to meet your needs."

"In that case you should rest after this next thing. If the bed is made the rest of the laundry can wait." Mistress Isabella told him.

"Yes Mistress." He said.

"Lady Gabriella has developed an interest in peeing and wetting." She told him. "I thought it would be nice for her to hold your cock while you peed. Can you pee for us?"

"Yes Mistress." He said. "I would be pleased to. Where would you like me to do it?"

"Right here." She said.

She took a bucket down off the shelf over the washing machine and pulled a step stool out from next to the dryer. She put the bucket onto the stool and pulled her cum stained dress over her head pushed it into the bucket.

She then moved the step stool and bucket into the shower.

"Hold his cock and aim his piss into the bucket girl." She told me. "Let him drench that dress."

"Yes Mistress." I said.

He stepped into the shower and stood next to the step stool, and I went to his side, reaching for his cock and holding it in my hand.

It had gone completely limp after its recent spurting gushes, and I marveled at how much heavier it felt than I thought it would.

"How should I hold it Mistress?" I asked.

"That is up to you girl." She said coming to stand beside me. "The dress should keep the splashing to a minimum. Ask him if you are unsure how you should hold him."

I glanced at Glenn and he smiled at me.

"You're doing just fine Lady Gabriella." He said. "Tell me when you're ready for me to go."

"I'm ready whenever you are Sir Glenn." I said softly.

"Here it comes." He whispered.

And suddenly I felt his cock quiver slightly in my hand, just as the cockhead opened up and a stream of his pee splashed down onto the black dress.

His penis felt like it was vibrating and I realized that I was feeling his piss rush through it.

I moaned softly, as I started in fascination at what we were doing.

I moved his cock back and forth, directing the stream of his piss around the inside of the bucket, making sure I got the dress soaked as much as possible.

Eventually his stream subsided, and slowed to a dribble, and then to drips.

"Shake it a bit lady." He whispered. "To get as many of the drops out as you can."

I shook it gently, and he put his hand over mine.

"A bit more vigorously." He said with a grin. "Like this."

He shook my hand back and forth, and after several shakes he let go of my hand stepped away from the bucket as I let go of his beautiful cock.

"Thank you, Sir Glenn." I said to him. "And thank you Mistress for letting me do that."

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,768 Followers