Follow My Sinstructions - Step 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are very welcome girl." She said, kissing me on the cheek.

"From me as well." Glenn said with a friendly smile. "I like your apprentice very much Mistress."

"I do too." Mistress Isabella said. "You should take a shower and make yourself something to drink. It is a nice evening. Perhaps you could spend some time on the back deck and rest?"

"Of course." He said. "I would be delighted to do that."

"Good." Mistress Isabella said. "Because Lady Gabriella and I have something rather important to do. Come girl."

She took my hand and led me through the kitchen.

Susan and Linda were sitting at the kitchen table, each with a glass of tea in front of them. Mistress Isabella and I stopped in front of the basement door.

"Ladies, would you join us please?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress." They answered, getting to their feet.

Mistress Isabella opened the basement door and pulled me along behind her, with Susan and Linda following us down the stairs.

When we reached the bottom Mistress Isabella pulled me into the room we were in last night.

The one where she had licked and kissed my cunt for the first time.

The one where I'd had my very first orgasm while she used her mouth to make me cum.

I gasped when I saw that we weren't alone down there.

Five men and one woman were waiting for us.

All were standing.

The woman was wearing knee high red leather boots, a red bra, and red gloves.

All five men were collared.

All the men were naked.

The woman was standing between two of the men, with a rock-hard cock in each of her gloved hands.

Mistress Isabella stepped close to me and put her hand on my ass, sliding it down between my legs as she pushed a finger up into my cunt.

"Welcome to the next step in your filthy education slut. I hope you want some sperm." She whispered in my ear.

To be cuntinued

~~

I sincerely thank anyone who read this far. I know my stories don't appeal to everyone, so I am extra appreciative of those who enjoy the same perverted things that arouse me.

It is not my intention to shift the focus of this story away from Isabella and Gabriella.

The other characters will not be permanent additions to all of the following chapters. Some readers always want more characters added into group scenes, and others see more added characters as distractions.

It's my hope that the addition of other players provides Isabella and Gabriella with some new pleasures to explore together, without taking away from their story.

And since this story involves submission and domination, let me end with this thought:

Not only is consent always essential, but safety is also.

If you're reading this in May or June of 2022, please check my profile for details on a summer story contest I'm offering. And no matter when you're reading this, I hope you are experiencing a great season in your life! I appreciate you!

There is more to cum for Mistress Isabella and Lady Gabriella, so stay tuned!

IsabellaEmily