Follow My Sinstructions - Step 07

Story Info
Princess Gabriella takes charge of Sir Glenn and his cock.
4.3k words
4.82
5.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,676 Followers

Greetings perverts.

All characters in this story are grown adults over the age of eighteen.

As with most things that I write, this series takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

If you read Follow My Sinstructions Step One, Step Two, Step Three, Step Four, Step Five, and Step Six, you are already familiar with Mistress Isabella and her new pleasure apprentice, nineteen-year-old Princess Gabriella.

If you haven't read those stories, this one will make much more sense if you do.

This seventh step contains a little cock sucking, a lot of cunt licking, several orgasms and a tiny bit of domination by a BDSM novice.

This story is shorter than several of the other Steps in this series, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

As always, I hope you enjoy reading about some of the things that arouse me in my fantasy life.

IsabellaEmily

~~

From Step Six:

"I want to be worshipped." I said quietly. "By you. I want you to use your body to please and worship me."

"Yes Princess." He said. "What shall I do first?"

"Get undressed." I said. "I want to see your cock."

"Yes Princess." He said.

~~

I went and sat on the bed, while he pulled his t-shirt off and carefully folded it and put it on the chair he'd been sitting on. And then he slid his pajama bottoms off and folded them and put them on the chair.

He hadn't been wearing any underwear and he turned to face me.

He had a nice body. He wasn't thin, but he obviously spent time being active so he wasn't out of shape. The fact that he didn't look like a gym rat actually made his body even more arousing to me.

He had an all over tan, except for his cock. His buttocks weren't as dark as the rest of his body. They'd obviously seen sun, just not as much as the rest of him. I wondered when he'd been outdoor without pants.

He had hair on his chest and nice trail of it on his stomach, like it was pointing at his penis. His cock and balls were smooth. I suspected that he shaved them regularly, since his dark hair would probably grow thick around his balls if he let it.

I stared at him for a long time, looking lustfully at his cock. The longer I looked the more awkward I should have felt, but instead the long silence with me just staring at his body like he was a piece of meat made me feel very much in control.

I had begun to think of him as my pet to do with as I pleased. Thinking that he existed only to serve my needs gave me a thrill.

"Will you be able to get hard again Pet?" I asked him.

I was remembering how I had stroked so much cum out of his cock and onto Isabella's face in the living room last night.

And how it had felt when he pumped his cock in and out of me, filling me up with his sticky orgasm. My cunt probably still smelled and tasted like our bedtime fucking.

"Yes Princess." He said. "Would you like me to make myself hard for you?"

"Just fucking stand there!" I snarled. "That cock belongs to me this morning and I'll tell you how to serve my desires with it, and when to serve them."

"Yes Princess." He replied.

My belly tingled at his response. I hadn't intended to be as loud as I'd been, and instead of being put off he seemed to respond to my tone.

I looked at him some more and noticed that he seemed to be staring at my thighs.

I was sitting with my thighs together, and I spread them slightly, giving him just a teasing look between my legs.

He glanced down, and I inched forward on the bed.

"Do you want to see my cunt, Pet?" I asked him.

"Yes Princess." He answered. "I do."

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because your vagina is beautiful Princess." He answered. "Looking at it reminds me of how good it felt to push my cock into it last night."

"Call it a cunt." I told him.

"Yes Princess." He said. "Your cunt is beautiful."

"Beautiful things deserve to be worshipped." I told him. "Get back down on your knees."

"Yes Princess." He said, kneeling.

I stood up and walked up to him, grabbing his hair, and pulling his face to my cunt.

"Worship my beautiful cunt you worthless fuck!" I screamed at him.

"Yes Princess." He said, putting his tongue against my swollen lips.

He pushed his tongue up and down my crease, and I felt weak in the knees as I held onto his head, letting his tongue slide up and down as I responded to his intimate oral caresses.

"Lay down." I told him.

"Yes Princess." He said.

I grabbed a fistful of his hair.

"Don't fucking speak to me when you're using your mouth on my body." I told him. "Keep that tongue busy pleasing my beautiful cunt! Nod if you understand!"

He nodded, as he lowered himself onto the floor. I moved with him, holding his hair to keep his face against my wet gash. I settled onto my knees with his head between my legs, and I grabbed the bed for leverage.

His tongue probed into my slippery folds again, and I slowly pushed myself back and forth over his mouth, holding the bed for balance as I worked myself over his mouth.

I looked down at him, a stab of pleasure shooting through me as I made eye contact with him while feeling his tongue push against my cunt.

Unable to control myself I moved even faster against his mouth, feeling an orgasm start to uncoil inside of me.

"I'm getting close to cumming Pet." I announced. "Keep licking me but go slow. If you make me cum too soon, I will be very disappointed. Do you understand?"

Between my legs he nodded his head vigorously, as I slid my cunt back and forth on his face.

I closed my eyes and felt his tongue move carefully through my slick crevice, my pleasure moving through me agonizingly slow.

"That's right." I purred. "Please that pretty cunt for your Princess."

He was skilled with his tongue, and I felt him pull my orgasm closer and closer without ever licking me fast or with enough pressure to tip me over the edge.

Eventually I was panting for breath and my heart was racing, as my body trembled with orgasmic need.

At long last I pushed against his face once more, letting my clitoris rub against his lips, and then I moved away, standing up on shaking legs, still holding the bed for support.

I looked down at him, laying on his back with his cock sticking up into the air.

"Did the taste of my cunt make you hard Pet?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and I saw his cock quiver.

"You may speak Pet." I told him. "Did you like my taste?"

"Yes Princess." He said. "I love the taste of your cunt."

"Stand up." I told him.

"Yes Princess." He said.

I stood in front of him, watching his cock carefully as it pointed out away from his body.

I was fascinated with the look of it, how the head was slightly thicker than the shaft, and how it seemed to point at a slight downward angle, as if it was too heavy to stick straight out.

"How much do you love my cunt, Pet?" I asked him.

"More than I can describe Princess." He answered.

"Do you want to taste my body again?" I asked him.

"Yes Princess." He said. "I absolutely do want to taste your body again."

"Then get rid of that erection." I told him. "I want to watch that cock get hard, and that means it has to be soft first."

"Yes Princess." He said. "Do you want me to get into a cold shower?"

"Is there another way to make it go away?" I asked him. "That wouldn't take as long?"

"If I get my blood pumping in another direction." He said. "That would do it Princess."

"So get started Pet." I told him.

I sat down on the bed, and he hesitated just a moment, and then started to jog in place. His cock began to bob up and down and I giggled gleefully at the sight.

"Jump Pet!" I told him. "Jump and make it bounce!"

He grinned and started doing jumping jacks, his cock bouncing along with him, and I could see that it was growing smaller and softer as he moved.

I sat and watched him, staring at the cock, and long after it had gone soft, I continued to stare. Eventually I waved at him to stop jumping, and he stood there breathing deeply just a few feet from me while I stared at his cock.

"Lay on the bed Pet." I told him.

"Yes Princess." He said, scrambling onto the bed.

I could feel the heat pouring off of his body, and he smelled masculine and intoxicating.

"Get on your back." I commanded, straddling his face once more. "And get your mouth busy again."

This time I was facing his feet, my eyes firmly trained on his soft cock as I lowered my cunt to his face. I felt his lips move against my slippery folds, and then his tongue pushed up into my hole.

I gasped and began to rock my hips, feeling my orgasm begin to build again.

"Slowly." I said. "I want you to savor this Pet."

He slowed his enthusiastic tongue, settling for licking me long and deep instead of with the intense speed he had started with.

As I watched his cock, it twitched and began to swell. I stared, enchanted by the sight of the soft tube growing thicker and stiffer against his thigh, and then majestically straining away from his body, until it was once again rock hard.

I couldn't help but moan in appreciation, and I leaned over and licked at his cockhead, feeling my belly tighten as my tongue touched his tight skin.

Knowing that my own orgasm had come dangerously close at the mere taste of his cock I pulled away from his body and lay down next to him.

"You're hard again Pet." I said to him. "I think we both need to cool down, don't you? I think we need a distraction. Tell me what you think."

"Yes Princess." He answered. "You make me so horny that a distraction would be good."

"Maybe better for me than for you." I said with a grin. "First make your cock move for me Pet."

And then while I watched he caused his cock to move back and forth, like he was flexing and unflexing it.

I had expected him to roll his hips or bounce his cock with his fingers. This was fascinating and exhilarating.

"Wow." I whispered.

"For you Princess." He said. "You drive me crazy."

"Prove it Pet." I said, rolling onto my stomach and pulling a pillow down under my hips. "Tongue my anus."

"Of course Princess." He said.

He moved over me, and I closed my eyes as I felt his hands on my ass cheeks. He gently spread them, and without hesitation I felt his tongue, wet and hot, move up along my crack, swiping slowly past my anus.

"Oh fuck." I moaned.

I felt my cunt clench at his oral touch, and I shuddered as his tongue made another pass over my puckered knot.

Over and over he licked me, long and slow from bottom to top, each lick causing me to whimper and tremble with need.

Again and again he licked, his patience greater than my own as my hips began to grind against the pillow, my cunt eager for attention.

Just when I was about to order him to roll me over and fuck me he grabbed my hips and lifted them, and I squealed as he pushed his mouth to my anus and began to probe at it with his tongue.

"Jesus fuck!" I screamed. "Yes! YES!"

He kept licking, French kissing my asshole and holding my hips firmly. I pushed back against him, and he responded by pulling me to the end of the bed, standing up and lifting my hips up into the air.

The bottom half of my body was off the bed, and I felt the blood rushing to my head as my cunt boiled and spasmed at his manhandling of me.

"Please!" I screamed. "Please!"

"Please what Princess?" he asked. "Tell me what to do!"

"Fuck me!" I screamed at him. "Fuck my cunt with your gorgeous dick and make it cum!"

He lowered me to the bed and pulled my hips back against his body, and I realized that he was going to fuck me from behind.

I grabbed the pillow and clutched it tight, as I felt the head of his cock push up and down against my slippery cunt opening.

And then he plunged inside me, and I screamed in ecstasy as my most basic and primal need as a woman was met.

He rocked back and forth, feeling so much deeper and fuller at this angle than he had last night, and I flexed myself around him as my orgasm roared towards me.

"Make your Princess cum!" I wailed.

He began to thrust in and out of me faster and faster, his hands squeezing my hips so hard I knew they would leave bruises. My clit began to throb in time with his violent pumping assault on my hole.

I felt his balls slap against my body as he fucked me, and just like that my control was gone as my orgasm started, spinning through me, and causing me to gasp for air as the intense pleasure washed through me in wave after wave of release.

And then he turned me over and was poking my belly with his stiff prick while he stood at the end of the bed with my ankles against his shoulders.

"What does my Princess want next?" he asked, struggling to control his breathing.

"Put it in me Pet." I told him. "Just like this."

"Yes Princess." He moaned, pushing his cock back into my body.

"Slow." I told him. "Let it build."

He nodded his head up and down, concentrating on moving his erection in and out of me slowly. I reached down and rubbed my fingers against my clitoris, savoring the post orgasmic sensations as more pleasure began to build within me.

When he was to the point of losing control, he stopped with his cock buried deep inside me and I flexed down around his cock.

"Let me ride you Pet." I demanded. "I want to make myself cum on your cock."

"Yes Princess." He said.

He joined me on the bed and slid up towards the headboard.

I straddled his hips, admiring his cock, hard and shiny with my cunt juice.

I lined his head up with my opening and then pushed myself down onto him, moaning as he filled me up again.

I started to move my hips up and down, working my tingling cunt up around his throbbing cock.

"Don't cum Pet." I moaned. "Save it for me. Let me cum first."

"Yes Princess." He grunted, squeezing his eyes shut in concentration.

It didn't take long before I felt another orgasm begin to throb in my clit.

"I'm going to cum on your cock!" I called out. "I love your cock! So fucking good!"

He grunted again and held my hips, and I pumped up and down as another orgasm tore through my body, leaving me whimpering and limp as I fell forward against his body.

We lay like that as I caught my breath, his cock rock hard and stiff inside of me.

After several moments I lifted my head and stared into his eyes.

"Are you close to cumming Pet?" I asked him.

"Yes Princess." He said softly. "Where do you want my cum?"

"I haven't decided yet." I whispered. "Let me think about it for a few minutes."

I rolled off him, feeling his cock pop out of me as I hit the mattress beside him.

I knelt on the mattress and stared at his cock. It was thick and hard and veiny, and I wondered what it felt like to be hard like that.

I reached out and cupped his balls tightly in my hand and used my other hand to slap his cock.

I giggled as I watched it bounce back and forth, and I slapped it again.

He lay still, gritting his teeth, and I felt his balls tight and hot in my hand as I slapped his cock over and over, watching it respond to the quick intense sensation from my hand as it jumped and bounced for me.

I reached out and held the head between my thumb and index finger and began to knead his balls while he squirmed.

"Does that feel good Pet?" I asked him.

"Yes Princess." He moaned. "So fucking good."

I pulled my hands away and watched his face, and after several seconds he opened his eyes.

"I can't decide if your language means I should play with your cock more, or punish it." I told him.

"I'm sorry Princess." He said. "I'll do better."

I reached out and pinched his inner thigh, and then put my mouth against his ear.

"You'll do what you're fucking told." I said. "If you ever want to be anywhere near my beautiful Princess cunt again. Understood?"

"Yes Princess." He grunted.

I leaned over and sucked on his cockhead quickly, and then lay down next to him on my back.

"Put it in me Pet." I told him. "I want to feel your cock inside me. NOW!"

"Yes Princess!" he said, scrambling between my legs.

I felt his cock push against me, and for a delicious instant I felt myself stretch and then he was inside me again, slippery and full and hard and I rocked my hips and grabbed his shoulders.

"Fuck my cunt!" I demanded. "Pound it. But if you cum I will punish you."

"Understood Princess." He moaned.

He pushed his cock all the way into me and then pulled it out for a half of a dizzying second, before he began to pound it in and out of me while I whimpered and shook beneath him.

On and on he fucked me, the bed shaking as I clawed at his shoulders and felt my body absorb thrust after thrust from his stiff cock.

"Roll me over!" I screamed. "Fuck me from behind."

I couldn't hear what he said as he violently turned me over, and then his cock was again stretching my cunt as he slammed into me again and again and again while I clawed at the bed and wept at the sensation overload.

"Tell me when you get close to cumming!" I cried out. "Don't lose control!"

"I'm close Princess." He yelled.

I squirmed away from him and got on my back and gestured for him to kneel over my face.

His cock looked huge as I lay beneath him like this, and I stuck my tongue out and licked at his balls while he moaned.

"I need to taste you for a minute." I whispered.

I reached up and tickled his shaft, while I licked my tongue back and forth over his tight balls. He groaned and leaned forward, putting his weight on his arms.

I took his cock in my hand and pulled it to my mouth, sucking on the tip slow and hard. I savored the flavor my cunt on his hot cock, and I felt a surge of power flow through me, knowing that his pleasure was mine to give or deny.

After several seconds of that I used my tongue to tickle his frenulum, and slowly flexed my fingers around his balls.

"Are you close to cumming Pet?" I asked him.

"Yes Princess." He said.

"Put it in me again." I told him. "Fuck me however you need to and fill me up with your hot sperm!"

He moved between my legs and pushed himself into me again, and I wrapped my legs around his hips and closed my eyes as he started to pump in and out of me.

I'd assumed that he would fuck me fast, but instead he kept up a steady rhythm that allowed him to pull almost all the way out before sinking in as deep as he could.

I reached down under my thigh and tickled his balls and he gasped.

"Go ahead." I told him. "Fill my Princess cunt up with your slippery sperm!"

I squeezed his balls and flexed my thighs around him, and he groaned against my neck.

He pushed his cock deep into me and suddenly I felt a scalding flood surge against the walls of my cunt.

I didn't feel him spasm, it was like his cockhead just opened and spilled his semen out into me, hot and thick and I moaned as he growled into my ear.

He began to move then, pushing in and out of me while his cock throbbed, and I felt like his cum was filling me to the point of overflowing.

He kept pumping, surprisingly slow, as both of us savored his loss of control as we each enjoyed his eruption.

Eventually he grew still on top of me, and I felt him softly kiss my neck.

"Thank you Princess." He whispered. "I don't know how to repay you."

"I know how." I said. "Roll over."

He took me in his arms and rolled, keeping his cock inside me. On top of him I felt his slippery cum run out of me, and I slid up so that just the tip of him was inside me.

Bracing myself on my arms I looked down between us, fascinated by the strings of white semen as they dripped down onto his cock and belly.

We watched for several moments, and then I slid down and licked at the sticky mess, shuddering with joy at the taste of his cum.

I took his softening cock in my mouth and sucked, squeezing his balls and kneading his dick like a toothpaste tube to get as much of his cum as I could into my mouth.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,676 Followers
12