All Comments on 'Follow My Sinstructions - Step 07'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gforce746gforce746almost 2 years ago

Absolutely Love the highly Erotic Epic series, "Follow my Sinstructions"!

Brilliantly conceived and written as we have come to expect from IsabellaEmily.

Step 7 is amazing as the quick learning Pleasure Apprentice, Lady Gabriella's evolution to Mistress Gabriella is clearly evident with her Pet Glenn, having him submit to her kinky desires, fulfilling her needs and he loves every minute of it!

Looking forward to more for Princess her Mistress with some of the other amazing characters and maybe a few new interesting characters sprinkled in as well!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

As the 5 stars that I've given this chapter indicate, I've loved this saga. I think you are one of the filthiest, most perverted authors I've had the privilege to read on here IsabellaEmily. I wish I had your disgusting imagination! Thank you so much for writing this. Love from a very wet HottieOlwen. XXxxXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story all the way through. The only thing that could have made that last scene even hotter is if Princess Gabriella sat on Glen’s face after he came in her.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this series!!

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights2 months ago

Awesome story hope there’s more to come

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...