Follow My Sinstructions - Step 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed all I could find, licking and kissing him all over while he gently held my head in his hands.

"Thank you Pet." I told him with a grin, looking up at him with remnants of his sticky offering on my lips. "That was lots of fun."

"I enjoyed it too Princess Gabriella." He said. "I wish I could stay but I really should clean up and get going."

"Will you ever come back?" I asked him, still kneeling over him.

"If Mistress Isabella invites me back I will." He said with a grin. "Especially if it means I get to see you."

I smiled at him sweetly and gave his cock a final squeeze before kissing the tip, and then I bounced off the bed.

"I'm going to take a bath Glenn." I told him. "And then I'll wash these sheets for Isabella. If you're gone when I get done, please tell your wife I enjoyed her and hope to see her again too."

"I will." He said, unfastening his collar. "Have a good day, Princess Gabriella."

I went out the door and down the hall to Isabella's room. I ran the tub in her bathroom full of hot water and eased in, closing my eyes, and savoring the quiet.

If she didn't have plans tonight, I wondered if I could take Isabella out for dinner. She had shared a special part of her life with me, and I felt like she had opened a door for me to discover who I really was.

I felt as if everything in front of me was new, and that the world was filled with endless possibilities for pleasure and kinky excitement.

"How many different ways are there to orgasm?" I thought to myself. "And what is better? Being controlled, or being the one in control?"

Both options would merit further exploration I decided.

~~

Thanks to the real-life Merri who encouraged me to write this story!

If you read this far, I appreciate you tolerating, and hopefully enjoying, some of the things that fuel my fantasy life! Thanks for spending some time reading about the kinky things that arouse me.

I've fallen in love with Princess Gabriella, and have loved writing her evolution from Lady Gabriella, and look forward to her eventual emergence as Mistress Gabriella.

The tale of her first few days with Mistress Isabella, which started in Follow My Sinstructions Step One, will conclude here with Step Seven.

But I promise there is more to come for the Princess and her Mistress, along with some of the other characters we've met here.

Stay tuned!

And as I've shared before, this story does not represent a total picture of a domination and submission centered sexual relationship.

The things I've written here spring from my imagination, which is informed by my personal experiences playing in that community. But my experiences are just that: mine.

Please don't assume that all people who identify as dominant or as submissive will act or react as Mistress Isabella, Lady Gabriella, or the other characters that I've written about here do.

Please communicate thoroughly with any partner before introducing any domination or submission play into your relationship.

And a special thanks to my very real friend Glenn who comments here on almost all my stories, for allowing me to use his name on the character he inspired! My sincere hope is that everyone who writes on Literotica has a reader like you!

And to everyone reading this, I hope you are experiencing a great season in your life! I appreciate you!

IsabellaEmily

12