Follow the Leader, Ch. 01

Story Info
Partner challenges prospect to a game.
2.7k words
3.68
7.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Follow the Leader, CH1

Anonymous Robin

2023

My partner and I have a wonderful relationship. While we never submitted our marriage with the state, we do use the terms Partner and Spouse interchangeably.

Our sex life has always been great. A few years ago we experimented in non-monogamy by playing with a few other couples. We talked about dating separately as we feel sympathetic to the polyamorous lifestyle. Ultimately our lives just got busy, and after a few fun swaps with several hot couples, we returned to our normal lives together. It wasn't as much of a decision to stop exploring as it was just a natural time limitation.

That was until recently when my partner, Chris, fostered a spontaneous adventure. We found ourselves at a club during a vacation in barcelona. Chris was dancing on an emotional high when I needed to take a break. I was standing at the bar watching her getting a lot of attention as a single woman on a dance floor in Spain at 2:00 am..

I must have lingered excessively long alone which gave the impression that I was single as well. A woman a few stools away was watching me and eventually walked in my direction. In a not very subtle way, she attempted to order a drink and intentionally bumped into me as a way to grab my attention. I caught her from a fake fall giving a chance to touch and establish contact.

Coincidentally, hanging at a club in Barcelona, she is from Philly. Since our origin was Pittsburg, we were likely on the same flight over. She was stunning and wore a very clubish punk dress. It was short and revealing on a rather tight athletic body. Her hair was colored even though she presented slightly older than the rest of the spanish youth circling us.

Chris continued to dance which allowed me to give my full attention to this mysterious American. Lonna was here with a group of friends; most of which came as established couples. Her group had largely returned to their rented apartment since our American culture wasn't used to the late night Spanish club which didn't even open until 1:00 am.. This left Lonna to brave the scene alone. She was very excited to flirt with me.

We talked maybe 20 minutes before it slipped that I was partnered. This news deflated her mood rapidly. I felt bad as I was not trying to keep this information from her but it was clear she was hoping for a pickup and felt better about finding an American as she explained her spanish was below a comfortable hookup level. I laughed at her honesty.

I enjoyed the flirting and was honored to be of interest for someone I felt was hot as hell. While it was presumed that Chris would certainly be open to hookups when i was traveling alone, it was clearly not something I could welcome during this trip. I did explain that we were basically open and her physical touching was pleasing, although she was leery of my honesty.

Just when Lonna began to retract, Chris showed up. It was clear that she had been watching our interactions for a while and had delayed her return to give us space. The dancing adrenaline was quite an aphrodisiac. Chris was very turned on watching me flirt with Lonna.

It was a bit awkward for me when Chris took Lonna to the restrooms and dance floor to talk. Eventually we all went to the side tables which allowed Chris to encourage Lonna not to give up so fast. The next several minutes of conversation were largely about my presence yet I was more of an observer.

Lonna acknowledged that she wanted to hookup with an American. She felt a bit out of place with her group being coupled. Chris for her part was excited to see me flirt and to see someone as hot as Lonna make moves on her date. For a while I thought Chris was going to work towards a threesome which would have been amazing.

As the discussion continued, Lonna couldn't get over Chris enjoying seeing another woman approach me. Chris was very persuasive and was laying it on thick about wanting Lonna to continue. Lonna kept challenging her with scenarios trying to find Chris' boundaries. None were discovered.

Then Lonna threw down the challenge. If we really had an open relationship, then Chris should demonstrate my comfort by flirting with another guy. Now both made eye contact with me to see my reaction. My response was a bit slow since I had been an observer to this fascinating conversation thus far. Yet I was able to convincingly reply in affirmation. I was so relieved to hear my partner and I were still in sync about potential non-monogamous activities after so many years away from our past.

Lonna came up with the solution. She told Chris that she would only do what Chris would demonstrate. Basically, she would follow the leader as a way to be convinced. She also let it be known that hooking up with me was probably off the table for tonight so her proposal was more of an experiential challenge.

Chris responded brilliantly. Taking this beyond theory, she was fine demonstrating our openness, but Lonna would have to commit to following her exactly. For every move Chris made, Lonna would have to reciprocate. Obviously Lonna could stop at any time but for the next hour the intent was for Lonna to keep up with Chris in act and deed.

I was out of my mind at this time. I had only seen Chris interact with a few men when I was also interacting with their wives. This would be the first time I would watch her approach men that I didn't know. This scenario was a total turn on for me. It was extremely exciting without any jealousy responses.

This game would have two benefits for me. I could watch my partner with other men while also receiving the exact same attention from the hot Lonna. Lonna would be a real life surrogate for my voyeurism. All of this was negotiated in the very loud club scene.

Chris gave me a long drawn out kiss, rubbing her amazing breasts against my body. Eventually she pulled away, sliding her hand slowly down my arm as she entered the dance scene again looking for her victim. There was a slight gap between myself and Lonna as she indicated she needed to see what was coming next.

We ordered another round of drinks and talked close to one another as we maneuvered around the room to maintain a view of Chris. And then she struck gold. She found two friends that were talking and quite directly butted into their conversation. These young men were taller than most locals and may have been Americans. It didn't take long for them to adjust their attention to this intriguing new woman.

As they flirted, they each got closer physically to Chris, periodically both would wrap their arms around her waist, pulling her in closer under the pretext of accommodating a noisy room. In Response, Chris placed her arm around the neck of both men, Lonna sidled up to me and wrapped her arm around my neck. She was very clear that she intended to copy Chris' every move. This of course led me to place my arm around her back, pulling her into my body. Her stiffness loosened just a bit playing within the rules of this game. "I guess your wife intended to prove your story." Lonna remarked as we watched, mesmerized.

These three continued their close conversation when Chris turned towards us and pointed us out to her male companions. They all laughed as they were now included in the secret. They either knew their roles would be limited, or they had hopes Chris would use them for potential play later tonight. Lonna wasn't sure if this helped or hurt her ability to remain equal.

I asked whether Lonna was more interested in joining Chris on her chosen path. "I am still more comfortable with you being from my home state than with either of those two unknowns." Her response felt good as she accepted me continuing to hold her close with our arms around each other.

One guy had Chris's back pulled into him while she danced facing the second. Chris gave another glance our way then pulled the second guy in for a kiss. I was beside myself seeing her give two men attention. Then Lonna stepped in front of me and stated, "Well, I guess she intended to direct my advancements. No reason to hold back." And she planted a huge kiss. We basically made out at the edge of the dance floor and it was incredible. Lonna wanted to display more resistance but was also taking advantage of the situation.

When I pulled out of our snogging, Chris just smiled at me, signaling her satisfaction. She then turned around and leaned back into the guy she just kissed, pulling his arms around her shoulders. Then she pulled in the first guy and started kissing him. I was so hard at this point I was afraid Lonna would feel my arousal. Lonna placed one hand on my chest, while pulling me into another kiss with her second hand behind my head. I thought she was going to swallow my tongue with so much passion.

"Well, I guess your wife convinced me. You two are definitely swingers."

I pulled her into my body while we started thrusting to the music. Chris continued dancing with both men seductively. My arousal intensified both by watching Chris and through Lonna's presence. "I was actually expecting your wife to push me further", Lonna yelled in my ear.

"You might regret saying that", I replied, knowing that we are on vacation and Chris can get fearless in these situations.

And with that, we witnessed the next level. Chris was sandwiched between her studs waiting for us to return our attention. One of the men had their shirt unbuttoned. "I wonder if your wife did that?", Lonna inquired. "Am I supposed to reciprocate?" She unbuttoned my shirt part way as she reached in and touched my chest. We kissed some more before we turned back to Chris.

Chris devilishly smiled as she unbuttoned her own shirt down to her waist exposing the lacy bralette I picked out for her earlier.. This wasn't entirely out of place for much of the attendees. There were a lot of low cut blouses everywhere. Lonna wasn't sure how to follow as she was wearing more of a spaghetti strapped dress. Chris understood this move was going to be difficult for Lonna to match exactly.

Chris leaned back to the man behind her and yelled something in his ear. The man seemed to evaluate the situation. Later we were told she had instructed him to help her out of the bra. The difficulty was that this bralette didn't have a hook and was a pull over style. After some evaluation, the man spun her around, pulled her shirt off both arms, swiftly pulled her bra up over her head, returning her shirt to the now open position. It took all of three seconds but she was briefly topless on the dance floor. No one around even batted an eye.

I was shocked at how smooth this guy performed this feat. Chris continued to dance in close proximity, and swapping her attention between both of them. One of them was watching our reaction intently.

Lonna had to give her options some thought. She admitted she was wearing nipple covers. Her dress was a very light fabric. Lonna contemplated which direction she wanted to face; me or Chris' trio. She ultimately chose to perform for Chris by grinding against my body. She pulled her dress down to her waist while I peeled the silicone nipple covers off her perky breasts. She danced a few seconds with her breasts exposed before I pulled her dress back up. Chris' men both blew her a kiss for that response.

Chris applauded her choice of responses while also being fondled by both men. Lonna grabbed my hands, offering me full permission to also fondle anything that worked within the music. I was nearly high with testosterone.

Chris now instructed guy number 2 for the next act. His assignment was easier and required no hesitation. He pulled her in to grind on his leg. She must have been as aroused as I was at this point. His hands reached around her, lifting her skirt up over her ass, exposing her thong. Following more grinding and his hands groping her ass cheeks, he hooked his thumbs into her thongs, and gracefully slid them down to her ankles. Her skirt dropped to cover her body as she kicked her panties up for him to catch. They quickly disappeared into his pocket. I considered these a loss for his souvenir.

Lonna barely paused as she turned away from me and backed into my groin. She was basically twerking into my erection at this point. It was only due to the crowded dance floor that no one could probably see my bulge. We kept moving around to maintain a clear view of the other party. Lonna grabbed my hands, sliding them down her breasts, along the sides of her hips, pushing me down behind her. I knelt just enough to get my hands up under her dress, grabbing the edges of her panties and pulling them to her feet. She leaned over, further pushing her ass into my full boner at this point, raising backup and shoving them into my back pocket.

Several people witnessed one or both of our lewd acts. It offended no one, and over the course of maybe 8 minutes three other women removed their panties and handed them to their dance partners. That was an incredibly hot public act of indecency.

Both groups continued to dance, grind, and fondle for several additional songs. Lonna matched Chris exactly for every touch and kiss.

Soon Chris pulled her boys out and signaled for us to join them. We were out far enough for a decent conversation. "That was exciting!", Chris offered loudly. Looking at Lonna she continued, "I was out of ideas for you and am way too turned on to enjoy more dancing."

She looked at me and stated the obvious, "What do you want to happen next? I'm fine if you want to leave with me, or if Lonna is interested, we can continue to party." Beyond words, I muttered something to the effect that I could go either way but was enjoying watching her with her new friends. Chris had her arms around the two guys as I grabbed Lonna and pulled her back in front of me. "I am of course enjoying Lonna's attention."

Lonna leaned into Chris and yelled something in her ear that I couldn't fully hear.

"It appears our three friends here are wanting us, as the couple, to set the tone. Sebastian has a flat nearby and has invited us all to his place. I asked Lonna her interest and in no uncertain terms indicated she would go if she could still get my full attention. The implication was that she was fine being in the same room with others but only wanted to fuck me. Knowing Chris had her focus sufficiently filled, I agreed to keep her in my cusp. I leaned to my partner and kissed her while she still held the arms of both men. "OK, I'd like to keep within sight of each other. If you are as good as you appear, I am ready to see this place."

And with that we all walked to Sebastian's flat for the most amazing same room energy you could expect. Lonna and I walked behind the trio, my arm over her shoulder, massaging her breast. Her hand was discovering my continued erection as I watched my wife get fondled. That fondling was the least of what was to happen next.