All Comments on 'Follow Up before My Initiation'

by EnjoyBoth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ChefofthefutureChefofthefuturealmost 5 years ago
Awesome story

I somehow wished I was in this story for real. Cannot wait to read more

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
wow

hot hot hot very sexy

yowseryowseralmost 5 years ago
Lignified start

"Saturday morning, I woke up with Robert's ass pressed against my morning wood."

That's the way to begin the day...

IwanttwoIwanttwoalmost 5 years ago
Gay Male category

This is the first story of yours that I’ve read as I generally stick to the Gay Male category, and I’m glad to discover you. The story was great and you are talented writer. I also write stories that all end up in the gay category, although they often include other action. I look forward to reading some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Chinese dumpling...

"Robert sliding his cock into my wonton ass..."

Wonton is a noun used to indicate a type of Chinese dumpling. I believe the word you're looking for is "wanton," an archaic adjective used to describe behavior or attitude rather than a body part. Even then, it wouldn't be an appropriate use of the word.

It's errors like this that cause me to stop reading and hit the "BACK" button.

Timeless13579Timeless13579over 3 years ago

Great storytelling! Looking forward to more of Tony's experiences!

Daxdenny11Daxdenny1110 months ago

Another awesome story and it feels like this all took place in NYC area (Holland Tunnel, cold winters, etc.) and can only hope this group still exists :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnjoyBoth@EnjoyBoth
I was a reader of literotica stories for a few years before taking the plunge to become a member instead of lurking in the shadows. Most of the stories I've written are from my own experiences and adventures. Hope you enjoy.