Follow Up before My Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert sighed, "Always incredible, Ron. You do cum buckets. He's a trooper. He tried to swallow it all."

Ronald chuckled, "Not bad. He has the makings of a good fuck buddy for the girls and us. If he eats pussy half as good as he takes cock, the girls will be in heaven. Nice package too."

Robert finally slid out of my ass. His cock remained hard. Ronald's cock never lost its girth and hardness either. Robert slid off the bed and moved to the master bath to clean himself up. I could feel his cum slowly oozing from my ass. Ronald climbed up onto the bed and lay back against the headboard. By the time Robert came back, his cock had only softened slightly.

Robert climbed up onto the bed and bent over to take Ronald's cock into his hands and slowly massage him. Ronald told me to lube Robert up and it was my turn to demonstrate for him.

I grabbed the lube bottle and applied a liberal amount to my cock before lubing Robert. I was able to get three fingers into him rather quickly before moving behind him and placing my cock against his lubed rosebud. He slid back onto my cock in one easy movement, taking me all the way as deep as he could get me. "Fuck me and make it last Tony. Please, make it last."

It was my turn to have the view. My cock disappearing into Robert's hot tunnel while Robert slowly tongued, sucked, and nibbled on Ronald's cock. We took our time and loved every minute of the slow fuck and suck.

When I was near cumming, I realized I had been slow-fucking Robert's wonderful ass for just over thirty-five minutes. All the while, Robert concentrated on Ronald's cock while moaning softly. I announced that I was going to cum. Ronald slid out from Robert's grasp and moved around to the other side of the bed. I heard the click of the lube bottle as I felt my first rope of cum erupt from my cock deep into Robert's ass. I left four good ropes worth deep in Robert. As I pulled out and took a deep breath, Ronald pushed me forward to the headboard and over the large body pillows on the bed with my ass up for him. I wasn't really ready for the next feeling, although I still had Robert's cum oozing from my ass.

Ronald spread my cheeks, holding the lube bottle in one hand and two fingers opening my ass before he squirted a long stream of lube into me. The next feeling is one of pain as his massive cock head began its attempt to snake its way into my depths. He didn't just slam into me, thank goodness. But he was much thicker than the dildo I'd used the night before.

When he was finally in me, he began to slowly slide in as deep as he could. My searing pain slowly abated and turned into a filling pleasure I hadn't experienced. I mean, losing my ass virginity to my first real cock by Robert on Wednesday was, by no means, the same feeling I had with Ronald buried in me. I loved it, but I felt overwhelmed with the sensations Ronald was giving me.

Ronald slow fucked me oh so very good. He was a master at tapping that ass. He hit places in me where my cock would ooze cum. Of course, I figured out that he was hitting my P-spot with each slow thrust and the head would put pressure again as he would nearly slide out of me. On several occasions, he pulled out completely before sliding back into me. I know my asshole must have looked like the Holland Tunnel each time he completely pulled out. That was how it felt.

Ronald's climax was another epic experience. When he came, I swear I could feel his cum pressing up against my throat. I know that wasn't the case, but I couldn't believe the amount of cum he shot after having already cum for me earlier. But, he appeared to equal it yet again.

When he pulled out of me completely, I felt like I had a train run through me. I was so wiped out and sate, I couldn't remember the last time I felt this wonderful from sex. I fell to my side, my ass still up in the air and I could feel cum sliding out of me and down my ball sack.

Robert let me relax for a few minutes before he got up and went into the master bath and started the shower. Ronald disappeared with him for about ten minutes before returning, having showered and having a chat with Robert while in the master bathroom.

"Well Tony," Ronald started off. "You are a great find for the group. I'm glad to say you have my vote along with Robert here. We look forward to having you here next weekend."

I rolled over to look up at the two of them, as Ronald got dressed. Robert smiled and motioned toward the master bath. "Go ahead, the shower is ready. I'll be back in a few minutes after I walk Ron downstairs to see him out."

It took me a few minutes to get my body moving again. I made my way into the master bath, found a towel that I placed near the door and stepped in. As I let the water cascade over my body, I heard the door open and Robert stepped in. He leaned in and grabbed my cock with his one hand and pulled me to him to kiss me deeply. The kiss, the hot water, his hand slowly stroking my cock, I knew I was relaxed and thoroughly into this new lifestyle.

Robert grabbed the soap and we took turns washing each other, our hands softly and erotically massaging each other's body. When we were done, we made our way back onto the bed. I noticed the clock. It was five minutes after midnight. Robert turned off the lamp on the nightstand next to him and I went to do the same on my side. Robert grabbed my shoulder and leaned in and whispered into my ear. "Leave that light on. I want to see you." He then kissed my ear and nibbled his way down my neck, chest, and found my throbbing cock, taking me into his mouth.

Saturday morning, I woke up with Robert's ass pressed against my morning wood. He was sound asleep. He must have felt my stirring when he pressed against me letting me know he was now awake as well. I got up and went into the bathroom, not to urinate, but to brush my teeth and rinse. I wanted to make sure I didn't have morning breath. Robert noticed and smiled, "Now, that is considerate. I'll be right back as well."

After he returned to bed having done the same thing I had, we took up where we left off before I got out of bed before the phone rang. Robert reached for the phone as he was pressing his ass against my throbbing cock. "Hello baby." There was a slight pause. "Yes, he's passed and yes he's here with me right now too. You'll get to have him Friday night." Another pause. "Yes baby, I love you too! We'll talk later. Right now, he has something he wants to show me."

12