Follow up to Cream Pie

Story Info
Sucking cock for wife.
751 words
3.76
18.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may have read my story about me watching my wife get fucked and then eating her out. It really isn't necessary to read it to follow this one.

After our friends left my wife claimed she didn't remember fucking the husband. She claimed she had too much to drink. I don;t believe her - she sure seemed wide awake while she was getting fucked.

I did use the story alot in pillow talk though. It always got her hot when I told her how I watched her laying on her back like a total slut and fucking Jim. Then she really got off when I told her how she sat on my face after and I cleaned all his hot cum out of her pussy. She always wanted to know how I finally liked getting to eat cum out of her.

After using this story in pillow talk for awhile, she asked me when I was going to eat some more cum. I let her know I would if I got to watch her get fucked again but she wouldn't do it. She wanted me to suck a cock! Now I wasn't against sucking a cock, i just wanted her there to watch. I didn't care if she did anything else. I had never sucked a cock before.

Whenever we had sex she was all for me finding a cock and sucking it for her. But when we were finished and I asked her if she really wanted to do it she always said no. I really wanted to do it. So finally she told me to find a cock, suck it off, and tell her about it.

So I did. I found a guy on an adult web site. He came over when Cindy wasn't there. We got naked in the spare bedroom. I looked at his cock, put it in my mouth and started sucking it. After just a few minutes he pulled it out because he was going to cum. He wanted it to last a little longer. He was sucking my cock at the same time. I couldn't believe I was actually doing it. I was getting ready to cum too. When I told him he just started sucking harder. I couldn't help it - I just unloaded in his mouth and he swallowed it all. I put his cock back in my mouth and just sucked him right off at the same time. I swallowed every drop.

So that night when we were fucking I told her all about it. She had a huge orgasm. But when we were done she told me I was just making up a story and didnt believe me. I figured I might as well prove it to her. I had the guy back over. He stripped naked for me. His cock was hard as a rock. I gave him my cell phome and had him take a video. The video was of his hard cock in my mouth. I was looking up at the camera with that hard cock in my mouth. And he started to shoot. I had my mouth open and you could see the cum squirting in my mouth. And me swallowing it.

That night we were laying in bed naked, spooning. I was laying behind Cindy. I was caressing one of her tits and nipples. My cock was hard because I was thinking about showing her the video. I was rubbing it my cock on her pussy. I asked her if she wanted to see a new video I had just got. She said she would watch it but was tired and didn't want to fuck. I turned the video on. I dont think she watched the first few minutes of it because she didnt say anything. Then all of a sudden she lifted her head up, looking right at the TV. And then she called me a cocksucker, so I knew she was watching and knew it was me. She didnt say anything else until the video was over, just laid there watching it. I was a little scared of what she was thinking when she actually knew I had a hard cock in my mouth. When the video ended she rolled on her back and said fuck me now cocksucker!!

After we finished fucking she said she didnt want to be there if I did it again. What do you think does she want to be there and should I do it again?