All Comments on 'Follow up to Cream Pie'

by windsorcouple

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Put this crap in the gay category

someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

The writing is terrible. Given the many plain grammatical errors, author either did not read story before publishing or has greater issues.

phallustinephallustine7 months ago

Fuckin' A! Do it again, with or without her. I love stories that include sucking cock in front of the wife.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

interesting i think she is in denial.She likes it but doesnt want to admit it 3 some on its way

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I saw the subtitle of "Sucking cock for my wife" and thought this HAS to be an autobiographical story of 26thNC sucking all of those black dicks he loves so much.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Horribly written and belongs in the GAY category.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

26thnc has been exposed and outed now for sure. But in case you dick his mouth and cum all over his face, don't brag and boast. Lots of guys have been fucking his mouth, throat and ass for ages. So don't brag on that used Whore-boy. But dude is an awesome cock sucker and dick rider, real shit for reazil my Nizel

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Took you 17 years to write this? WTF dude

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ALWAYSWAHTEDTODOITLOVETHETASTEOFLOVEJUICEANDCUM

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story they both got to see each other with another person. The husband was a little more straight forward with his wife whether it was what she wanted only she can say. It was a big step for her husband to suck not once but twice for her, kudos to you and I hope she can come around and join you for some incredible sex.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Buster, the anonymous bitch, is trolling me again, but his game is as weak as his character.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"After we finished fucking she said she didnt want to be there if I did it again. "

After all that? That would be a bit like calling one of those 1-900-976-SCAM numbers at $50/minute just to have a phone sex operator tell you that she's not in the mood and has a headache. Completely useless but it's still on your bill.

It would be more interesting if there were some sort of twist at the end - for instance, she claims to want nothing to do with this, but once she thinks you have gone to sleep she starts not only watching your gay porn but jilling off.

Dklover56Dklover565 months ago

I liked both of these stories and hope you write more along these same line. My wife has on multiple times watch and shared sucking cocks with me. It’s very erotic and fun and always leads to hot sex.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio4 months ago

Truly belongs in Gay, not Loving Wives. Not really a follow-up of the first story and much too short. Even though eating a cream pie is somewhat of a gay act (in my as well as others opinions), at least in the first story he was making love to his wife (orally) while consuming the other guy’s cum. Now he’s getting it from the source, which was never hinted in the first story. I think the author labeled this story Loving Wives to get a wider audience and possibly for the comments. I certainly wouldn’t have read it if it had been properly listed as Gay. Two stars are all I can give for this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

All these dudes see the title. They know EXACTLY what it is about, and they read it because they like the subject. Then, after they cum, they feel guilty. The world is filled with immature twats. The story was good obviously because all these “haters” made it to the end, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous