All Comments on 'Following a Warm Trail'

by panaflora

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
IbeSteveIbeSteveover 1 year ago

Thank you for the story. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well done.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Wonderful story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an inventive, well written tale. For once the characters who come together have some real depth and things in common (the PI's psychology degree was an interesting twist). By the end the reader feels that these two deserve some happiness with each other.

sekretusekretuover 1 year ago

Crime Pays but Botany Doesn't!

Absolutely love his videos.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Too much too fast. It seemed like you pushed a storyline to meet the Valentine deadline? 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Clearly the physical attraction was there at their very first meeting. It's only later when they are past the bumps in the road that they discover they actually like each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good. Thanks.

.

5 *****

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveabout 1 year ago

What seems a typical meet cute romance is elevated by the well written characters. The characterization and dialog make it a good read.

Thanks for the story and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an intriguing story. I like how the sexual tension really flares up after they decide to grab takeout and spend the evening together. The epilogue makes it clear that this is more than just an erotic coupling so I'm fine with it in Romance. I would have preferred a bit more background on these two. For example a guy like Del must have had at least one woman in his past. I would like to see a sequel, maybe Del does go back into research psychology or he and Elena work through a relationship crisis and get married. But I'm still giving you 5 stars.

karalinekaralineabout 1 year ago

Brilliant! this is the best one yet! Loved the Italian viognier reference too.

K x

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

Another in a string of very readable, satisfying stories by this author. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous