Following Dancing To The Wild Side

Story Info
He serves her pleasure as she confesses her naked sins.
3.6k words
3.26
15.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story involves a less married couple, where the past/future wife expands her enjoyment of some women. It builds on the recent previous story, "Dancing To The Wild Side." Inspired by an idea in "Hot August Night" parts 1 and 2 by Ona-Edge.)

*

Saturday when Katy showed me the selfie on her phone from Friday night she identified Jenni (tall blonde), Robin (cute, short dark hair with really nice roundish tits), and Gerta (their ride share driver and later voyeur, who looked older). Jenni lived with Robin and had a driver-with-benefits friendship with Gerta. Once Katy told me there had not been any men involved (as I had vividly imagined) I was cool and returned to that circle of Hell where tax returns are the primary form of torment.

Katy wanted some attention, but I was clearly distracted, so she went to the bedroom. I heard sex toys, and phone conversations and sex toys during phone conversations, which in turn drove me to headphones, because I HAD to get the taxes done. It was the same Sunday, except we both got started earlier. I even passed up our usual Sunday morning loving, where the first one awake arouses the other, then Katy does this nice and slow cowgirl thing, showing me front and rear views before the big finish.

By late Sunday afternoon the end was no closer, in fact it seemed to be receding, like everything I had done so far made it worse. So I surrendered, I finally called the guy I bought that stock from and asked for his advice. I expected him to name one of the usual tax preparers but he said that was a mistake, he had tried them all. He had endless disparaging stories about them: taking too long, charging to much, getting things wrong, folding during audits, etc. "Most high-volume places are good for overcharging to do state returns and loaning you your own hard earned tax refund if you have a basic return. That works for most people, but not for us."

He said the CPA firm of Ace, Frahley & ChrissTongue was the place to go, it is what he did. I said the name bothered me, I had never heard of them and they sounded questionable. But he said that it was knowledge and experience which counted, and these guys were aces. So I packed my stuff up to deliver, then finally presented my services to my almost wife for whatever use she wanted.

Katy wanted sex. Hard and fast with no delay for starters, then I could use my tongue for slow and leisurely service until I was ready to give her the extended making love that she richly deserved.

I was mentally exhausted, but of course I could do as she asked. So I did.

She was on the bed wearing a robe, so she opened it up, pointed to her crotch, and said "Stick it in. Push it!" Her juices were running from the half dozen toys watching us. I had to undress, but that took all of about 20 seconds to lose my shoes and shirt plus get my shorts and sweat pants off of one leg. By then it was hard, so I left the rest where it was and did as she asked.

She was as wet as she had ever been and she got off on my second full stroke. I held it in and let her enjoy the feeling, then when she calmed down I started stroking again. I croaked that it would not be long. Less than a minute later she beat me to the punch and dragged me along on the ride.

After about fifteen minutes of the mutual collapse I began phase two with a foot massage. These are always conducted in silence, she says they are too perfect for speech, and besides, my mouth has other uses. I use coconut oil and while most of the work is done with hands she likes the individual toes sucked and tongued inside my mouth, plus a licking massage on the arch of each foot.

Once her feet have been pleasured and adored to her satisfaction, I was allowed to use my tongue higher up on her body. As a teenager I never imagined eating my own creampie, but while we were dating Katy read a story about the act and passed it to me.

In the story, the first time it happened was at a planned bachelor party where bad weather kept the professionals away and also kept the bride from leaving the house. Being the perfect hostess, the bride-to-be wound up in an unplanned gang-bang where she serviced most of his friends. Servicing so many guys she needed a cleanup after every few. The groom-to-be was also servicing some of his queerer friends, so they added bridal cleanup to his duties as a way the couple could get the most out of the experience. She liked it, and he liked her happy, so he did it again at a honeymoon gang-bang they had unscheduled night with some very friendly, and more mature, strangers.

The story was hot. Katy had sucked and swallowed me often enough, so she felt I could return the favor once, just to try. After all, she never had a gang-bang she did have me, and I needed to do something while I was recharging between erections, so we tried it once. I won't say it was great fun for me the first time, but Katy really enjoyed it and I must admit the act grew on me because of her enjoyment. These days it is probably a once-a-month thing.

My first load had been a biggie so I took my time eating it. I started with her on her back, then switched her her laying on her front. For the big finish she sat on my face, fingered her clit and giggled to another climax as my tongue stretched deep.

When we were done we always followed with a deep and loving kiss, with whispered endearments sprinkled in. It was the same way we ended our first blow job and every one since; we did oral pleasure, which is by nature one-sided, as gifts of love to pleasure the other. (We can't do 69 to climax, we each get too distracted.)

We had silence when I started with her feet and exclamations of pleasure when I ate her cream-filled pussy. Worked up her body, I started to kiss and nibble her nipples next. That was when Katy finally started to fill in the details about her night dancing and the girl-on-girl play that followed. She knew I wanted to hear it, plus she wanted to tell me. In fact, she was fairly bursting to tell me, except I was so distracted and tormented with the tax hell that she couldn't. So she played with herself and talked dirty on the phone until I was ready to give her some pleasure along with my attention.

-

It started with Cindy, my cousin, Katy's best friend, who was a heartbroken lesbian after breaking up with She Who's Name Must Not Be Mentioned (SheWNMNBM for short). They lived together for six months. It seems that SheWNMNBM came home one day and broke Cindy's heart with a crime-of-love so terrible it could not be said aloud.

Cindy had finally recovered from her wounded heart enough that she wanted to go dancing at "Lyon-esss," where men are not comfortable and women usually enter in pairs to let their hair down, drink, and dance the night away. Or find the perfect stranger, whichever comes first.

At the club Cindy and Katy met a Jenni and Robin who were old friends of Cindy. So the four girls danced and drank strong drink (a potent variation of a cosmo). Then Cindy ran into the redhead, who joined in the dancing. Katy did not catch Red's name. The thing is, Cindy goes crazy for real redheads. Eventually this redhead proved she was the real deal and dragged Cindy off to a bedroom someplace.

When Katy finally got Cindy to answer her phone late Saturday the two were intoxicated with each other. More importantly, they had the same taste in toys. Cindy answered the phone only because they were on a trip to get more batteries and a set of "her's and her's strapons." A lot of the local lesbians believe in fidelity with ones sex toys, I know Cindy has an unused toy with Katy's name on it, and once she hinted that there might be one in her drawer with my name.

Cindy sent some pictures of Red on Sunday. They were the sort of pictures she could not share with me, but because Red had met Katy, she was okay to see them.

-

Meanwhile Katy was having great fun dancing, drinking, touching and kissing with both Jenni and Robin, who both seemed to like her. There was the panties episode, Jenni was commando and Katy thought Robin was too. Per the ritual, Katy embraced and kissed Jenni while Robin stood behind my Katy, lifted her skirt, and removed her panties. I guess that during the ritual, Robin's hands joined Jenni's at fingering my wife's pleasure valley. Katy was wet enough that they enjoyed one more round, then another as they waited for their ride-share to a motel.

The ride-share was not Uber like Katy thought, it was Gerta. Apparently a number of female drivers organized a local service going to and from Lyon-esss and a few similar clubs. The service only dealt with a select group. They were very accommodating and Robin loved the special service she got during the drive.

When they got to the Homesteader Motel Jenni and Katy were half undressed so they finished the job and went too it. Jenni led the dance, removing Katy's few clothes, kissing her up, then working down her body for Katy's first female pussy pleasing. Jenni knew her way around the territory. As this was going on Robin undressed Jenni, then got topless and sat in a chair waiting for her turn to do what she liked to do best.

Jenni ate Katy for over a half hour, getting her into a cycle of repeating climaxes but was very careful not to overdo it and wear her completely out. When she was done they got to kissing some more, Katy loved the taste of her pussy on Jenni's lips.

Jenni was blonde with long hair. Her breasts were a little smaller than Katy's, but were topped by huge, sensitive nipples that hardened and stood up with very little attention. She was a bit shorter, had a curvier, slightly heavier body and she was a few years older, in her early thirties. Jenni told Katy she realized she was a lesbian after about three dates with guys in high school.

After Katy recharged she had to return the favor, so she went down on Jenni, her first time doing that with a woman. Jenni knew she was inexperienced and provided simple guidance. Katy explored the length of Jenni's valley, wiggling her tongue side-to-side and opening in the furrow. Then Jenni guided her to focus on the sensitive nub of flesh at the head of the furrow. It was such a small area, where a fraction of an inch one way or another changed the response. Jenni was not very patient, and my Katy indulged her, giving her exactly what she wanted, where she wanted it.

Katy said that she never appreciated how a woman's climax can cause her to move so violently and with such strength as she went over the top. Or how it was possible to keep lashing Jenni's clit with her tongue, to keep the out-of-control response going. But Katy learned quick, and Jenni had quite a ride.

There were more kisses when it was over. But Robin had waited for her turn with the new girl, and she wanted to move things along. Jenni explained that Katy may be a little surprised by Robin, she had a routine that was different, starting with a shower. Still, Jenni thought Katy should stay with it and let herself enjoy the experience.

Katy let Robin drag her into the bathroom. It seemed that the reason they picked this motel was because of the showers. At least in this room there was no tub, just a shower enclosure that was big enough for three and had shower heads - one with a hose - at each end.

Katy was naked, and all Robin had on was a skirt, but suddenly she was shy, and a little scared. She confessed how it was hard to expose herself, because she was different. She thought that, because Katy was married, it would be easier. But she knew Katy would be confused and worried at first. "There is not need for such feelings, I assure you."

Robin also explained that she liked to start things in the shower, with handling of "soapy body parts, and finger exploring. I do things, tongues like Jenni... and also if it is okay, in back. I don't expect you to reciprocate... I like to be the active party and give pleasure."

Robin was cute and short. Her B-cup tits were smaller than Katy or Jenni, but they were very round in the way they did not sag, stood up on her chest. They looked and felt natural, just a bit rounder and more prominent than most. Katy had shared some slow dances with Robin, on the dance floor she had run her hand from the middle of Robin's back down her bottom, and felt no panty line.

The big surprise was when Robin lowered her skirt. There, between her legs, hung the cutest little cock and balls Katy had ever seen. They were the same size as a small child. But they had the wrinkles and the loose skin of an adult, and older adult, actually.

Robin said quickly, like she was afraid of how Katy would react if she didn't, about how she had been on hormone treatment for a decade, had face and upper body surgery and now she was saving up for "the other." She felt like a woman and now she wanted to look like one too. She was so afraid of a negative reaction, or being rejected or laughed at.

Katy was charmed, there was no doubt. She was also sympathetic. "Oh you darling, it must have been so hard for you. Give me a hug darling." With that she pulled Robin into her arms. There were tears and kisses. Robin explained a little more, but Katy said that she accepted her and did not need anything justified.

In time the got into the shower for their wet and soapy parts. Breasts got the treatment. Robin also put her soapy fingers into Katy's pussy and the cleft of her ass. Katy returned the favor, using careful stimulating contact on the delicate parts in front and running her fingers from top of the crack down to the taint in back. She also worked her smallest finger inside Robin. They took their time and both had some laughs as they washed and then used the hose to rinse intimate flesh free of soap. Then Robin led Katy to the bed.

Robin was naturally the active party, for the most part, using her tongue above and below to pleasure Katy. It was distinctly different from what Jenni did, but when Katy tried to say what was different she could not put it into words.

Katy also insisted on doing something. She loved Robin's breasts, she found the shape a pure delight for fingers and tongue. Also, after making sure it was okay, she tried oral sex. Robin had never had any woman do much to her, she could count of one hand the number of times her cock had been enclosed in a mouth. But Katy was used to swallowing my cock, so taking Robin's entire package in - cock and balls together - was no problem. In addition, Katy slid a finger into Robin's ass, and provided some very careful stimulation inside. Then, with that going on, she started to stroke the head of Robin's cock with her tongue.

She said what followed was the most amazing moment for both of them. Robin had her first oral ejaculation. It was a clear fluid, and just a few drops of it, but the physical response was amazing for both of them. Katy felt the balls and cock as they gave up the climax. Meanwhile, Robins body arched and quivered and the unique thrill. She was very surprised.

As soon as she was out of the throes of her sudden and unexpected climax, Robin had to kiss Katy, seeking her mouth for a taste of her climax. Katy expected that, she had it on her tongue and they shared the taste. Katy assured Robin that her girl-cum tasted nothing like a man's stuff.

Jenni and Robin shared an apartment; each had their own bedroom but they did each other about once a week. Jenni had never seen Robin get off so strongly as she did with Katy.

Katy mentioned that they were all cuddling together when Gerta, their ride-share driver, showed up with refreshments. Gerta joined the party by doing things with Jenni, including using a strap-on. Gerta was glad enough to meet Katy and see Robin, plus she watched them play, but she only did things with Jenni. Greta was older and not in very good shape. She had been married for awhile, but gave up on men because her's were always cheating and only fun when they wanted to be. Also, she could not find any guy who was as pro-saving money as she was; they were always spending money of boats or hobbies or guns or RVs or other toys while living in a trailer park.

I was working towards the conclusion of our little exercise, so Katy finished her description of events quickly. They all left the motel and dropped her off here. I was asleep at the desk so they carried me into the bedroom (mainly Gerta and Jenni) then undressed me (mainly Katy and Robin). The women all agreed Katy had a good looking man.

-

At this point I had my cock in Katy's pussy and was making love to her slowly, with a motion she likes so well. After she stopped talking we began kissing passionately, dragging the love-making out for another half hour before we gave each other the gift of the heights of pleasure.

-

The Monday morning I called the CPA firm and made an appointment for Tuesday afternoon at 4. They were located in a five-story office building that also included a bank and numerous other professional firms. I met with lead partner Jerry Ace, gave him my stuff, then we spent about fifteen minutes clarifying some of the details of our situation. One of the reasons they saw me so quickly was because I was very early - it was the last week of January. I knew the service would be pricey (2 federal, 3 state, and 2 city returns) but looking at it Jerry said it would not be too bad. They charged for their time, and with their computer systems and the knowledge they brought the returns should not be too hard. My work on the forms, while not correct, was well organized and presented the facts in an orderly fashion; that alone would save me over $500. I took that as good news (at least my work had a benefit) and bad news (how much would they charge).

Thursday I got a call to return to the office, 6:30 Friday evening for 15 minutes would work. When I got there they had all the work done for all the returns, and presented me with a bill that was lower then I expected. I was sure it would be twice that, but they said that if one knew what they were doing, my return was routine. It was the once-a-year filing, with the technical terms and small changes every year, the made the stuff I had done impossible for me. I agreed.

I did ask how much we saved being divorced for tax purposes. They made the calculation as part of their basic service, the savings were roughly a year's payments on a base Tesla Model S. Our divorce agreement was to split the savings into 2 accounts, 60% for a child fund and 40% for a new car/fun fund. He said that not enough DINKs (Dual Income No Kids) made the mistake of getting married too early. Then, because they did not understand the taxes, they paid the price and then compounded the mistake by divorcing right after they had the first kid and one parent quit their job.

Of course, a desire to understand my taxes is what led me to try to do it myself. That was a good idea, just not very practical in the time allowed.

He said that the central problem was the equity sale which was just an issue for last year, in the future we would not benefit as much from their professional services. However, if we needed anything during non-tax season, they tended to be very reasonable in their charges. Accountants earn the majority of their income in the first quarter, so they get swamped. After that they are always open to new clients.

Valentine's day was on a weekday coming up in two weeks, I made plans to give my wife a wonderful day that we could both enjoy now that our taxes were done, signed and in the mail.

It turned out that my wife and her friends had some ideas of their own about that.