All Comments on 'Following Her Dream Ch. 04'

by Shadra

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I like it

It's going good so far! ^^ can't to see what happen next thought I would prefer if the two roommates and her dream girl be a thing ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great series!

I love how fleshed out the characters are! This story has been great because of its unpredictability. Janet seems believably conflicted with her power. Can’t wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG, that was hot!

Having her be a prisoner in her own body, helplesssly experiencing everything as so f u ck ing hot! I love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That scenario was one of the most inventive things I have read in a long time. I will admit that I was totally blindsided by the reaction of Rachel once she was released from her mannequin like prison. Strange but I have yet to see Rachel take any interest in anyone. I did wonder how the “Mistress” thing got started again since I thought it was removed back in chapter 2 I think it was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadra@Shadra
154 Followers
Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm Shadra. I started writing mid-2018 because I wanted to contribute something to the erotic mind control community. I hope you like my stories! I love to hear from my fans, so please feel free to send me a message and tell me what you think of my work!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES