All Comments on 'Following Her Dream Ch. 06'

by Shadra

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This must be the first time I actually care about the characters in porn. I love the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoying the plot twists you are adding to this story. Much more 'believable' than many stories on here as a result. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Back

As a confirmed hetrosexual, and a dedicated perverted old fart, I had started to wander from the story line, but I thought this segment brought me back into full attention, I'm ready for the next twist of plot. "You go, girl!", If it is acceptable to say that any more.

fitntrimfitntrimabout 4 years ago
cant stop reading!

entrances myself to learn what will happen next... brilliant to end the chapter with a mysterious event!

Bucky411Bucky411over 2 years ago

I knew the girl from the sex shop would return. Janet should have been satisfied with Rachel, because Melanie will never measure up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadra@Shadra
156 Followers
Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm Shadra. I started writing mid-2018 because I wanted to contribute something to the erotic mind control community. I hope you like my stories! I love to hear from my fans, so please feel free to send me a message and tell me what you think of my work!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES