Following Her Dream Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet's suspicions were confirmed. She felt a knot form in her stomach. She never should have come here after all. She was about to slink away in defeat when she heard Snow's panicked voice telling her to put Violet under. Snapping to attention, Janet shouted, "Violet, drop for me!"

Violet reached up to cover her ears, but it was too late. After hearing the words, her hands dropped to her sides as her head dipped forward.

"What's going on?" Janet asked.

Snow let out a sigh of relief. "I don't know, but now we can find out." She knew she had pressured Violet to go along with her plan for Janet, but didn't expect for her to react this way. She began to feel guilty over the situation, but needed to know more before she could set about resolving it. "Ask her about it," she requested.

Janet nodded. "Violet, tell us what's wrong. Tell us why you're upset."

Still facing the door, Violet gave her monotone response, "I'm going to lose Snow again, and it's all because of you. I don't have a device to use on her. I can't make her feel the same way you can. Then you put me under as well, taking away my control. Snow won't love me if I'm not always in control."

Snow was taken aback by the admission. "What?! Don't be ridiculous, Vi!" She turned to Janet, pleading in her eyes. "Janet, tell her not to think that!" She waited, but Janet made no move to say anything. "Please, Janet!" Snow begged.

"Actually, I have a better idea." Janet gave Snow a reassuring smile. "Violet, hear me out before you leave. Wake up."

Violet shook her head as she came to. Realizing all she revealed, she blushed with a mixture of anger and embarrassment. When she tried to reach for the door, her body wouldn't move. "Just let me go," she said in a terse but defeated manner.

Snow wanted desperately to run over and console her lover, but she trusted in Janet enough to let things play out. However, Janet didn't say anything else to Violet. Instead, Snow was caught off guard when she heard the words that would put her back to sleep. Part of her wanted to fight it. She didn't want to be put under when Violet was clearly going through some issues. Her body nonetheless purred with arousal as she felt a blanket of emptiness wrap itself around her thoughts, weighing them down and dragging them into the darkness. With a groan, she offered up her mind to Janet.

It all made sense to Violet as she let out a contemptuous laugh. "So is this your revenge for all I've done? Parade your control of Snow over me, slowly steal her away?" The silence that Janet gave in response made her blood boil. "I should have known as much. I never should have let her keep in contact with you after you left."

"I'm sorry, Violet," Janet said. "I didn't realize what I was putting you through."

Violet tried to decipher Janet's intentions, cautious over what was going to happen to her -- or worse, to Snow.

Janet tilted her head towards Snow as she spoke, her eyes still on Violet's. "Snow, anytime Violet says 'Snowfall', I want you to go back into trance, just as you are now, willing to do anything she says." She observed with amusement the shocked look on Violet's face, the surprised girl's eyes darting back and forth between Janet and Snow. "Only obey things you are willing to do, however," Janet added. "Just a precaution, Violet," she said with a shrug. "I hope you understand."

Janet jumped when Violet lunged forward without warning. Her body tensed as Violet's arms wrapped around her, pinning her own arms to her sides.

Realizing what Janet's command meant for her and Snow, Violet pressed her face into Janet's shoulder. "Thank you," she choked out as she began to weep. She squeezed tighter.

Janet stood there feeling awkward in Violet's embrace. "Violet, I..." She pushed Violet back, eliciting a look of confusion from the grateful woman. Janet shifted on her feet, staring nervously at the floor. "I'm..." Janet sighed. "I'm glad I'm able to make you happy, but..."

"But?" Violet prompted, breaking the short silence.

"I'm still not okay with everything that happened between us." It was one thing to interact with Violet through control, but outside of that, Janet was still apprehensive about having any sort of relationship with her. Anything she did for Violet, she assured herself she was only doing for Snow's benefit.

Violet looked away, disappointed. "Okay," she responded. She looked over at Snow, still standing there motionless, staring at nothing. "For what it's worth, I truly am sorry. No prompting this time, just me owning up to it. I'm sorry."

Violet wondered if things could have been different. If it wasn't for Janet, she likely never would have been reunited with Snow. For that fact alone, she wasn't sure if she would have changed anything about what had happened. Not to say she didn't feel bad, but if it was a choice between her being with Snow, and Janet being with Rachel, she knew which she would choose. Violet figured it was best to not even bring it up.

"It's okay," Janet lamented. "I just need some time I guess."

Violet nodded in response.

"Alright," Janet said, forcing a chuckle to break the tension. "Wake up, Snow."

Snow let out a soft moan as she came to. Next to the orgasms, the realization when she woke up that she had been in such a vulnerable situation, so mindless and helpless, often felt like the best part. As she enjoyed the sensations running through her, she turned to the other two. When it occurred to her what Janet had done for Violet, she offered a hug of her own.

"Thank you, Janet. You're the best," Snow praised.

Janet returned the hug. "You're welcome." She cried out in laughter as Snow pulled tight enough to lift Janet off her feet, shaking her from side to side before letting her back down on the ground. The two held the embrace in shared silence.

Violet shifted on her feet as she watched them, feeling awkward at being left out. She was the first to interrupt the moment. "Um, Janet? Do you mind if Snow and I have some... alone time?" She brought her hand up to her neck, looking to the side in embarrassment. Like a kid on Christmas, she couldn't wait to open her gift.

Snow glared at her in response.

"Yeah, that's fine. I'll get out of your hair," Janet said while laughing.

"Don't worry, Janet. I'll have a talk with her regarding manners right away." She gave Violet one last look before returning her attention to Janet, her features softening. "I hope we were able to help in some way. Like I said, we're here for you if you need us. Don't forget that." She tousled Janet's hair.

Janet nodded. "Thank you, I think I'll be alright now. This afternoon was so amazing, I hope we can do this again soon." She looked into Snow's eyes, searching for any sign of agreement.

With a sinister grin, Snow responded, "Absolutely."

With that, Janet said her goodbyes, waving to the couple as she left Snow's apartment. Just before the door shut, she could hear Violet's voice. "Snowfall." Janet walked away as a knowing grin formed on her face.

She somehow managed to keep her smile the entire way home. She paused at her front door, thinking back on the events of the day. She had never felt such a thrill before. The feeling she got from having Violet and Snow on their knees, willing to do anything she wanted, had been such a rush. She was already formulating how she would have them sate her needs the next time. She pushed the door open as devilish thoughts paraded through her mind, causing her body to flush.

As the door swung open, she let out a gasp. "Rachel?"

***

Author's note: Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to let me know in the comments below.

12