All Comments on 'Following the Feeling Ch. 06'

by cricketmuse

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 15 years ago
YAY!

..Very very good! Looking forward to more on this. Did I mention that it was very very good?

punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
oh my...

very very good!!! next chapter please!

ShilorShilorabout 15 years ago
Bravo !!

More please.. You have a wonderful way with word.

LapistearLapistearabout 15 years ago
Awesome

Fantastic.... I'm so glad you've come back to writing.

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 15 years ago
Wonderful!

I just loved this chapter! Im SOO glad that Gray intends to mate with Kiera. :D lol... im actually very excited about that part haha. But i do hope he does tell her, that he loves her.

Please write the next chapter asap! I cant get enough of this story.

LadyFalconLadyFalconabout 15 years ago
ooo, steamy! I can't wait till the main event....

I just might burst into flames if it gets any hotter.

TC, LF

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 15 years ago
I liked this chapter but

I found Keira much too passive in this chapter. Slightly more spine than a limp noodle. She let Mason verbally attack her. And she let Grayson drag her around and tell her what to do. What about what she wants? You worked hard to make Keira a complicated character in the previous chapters but in this one, she has no opinion. All she expressed was the desire to have sex. So that was a bit disappointing. Hope she regains her spine and her intellect in the next chapter. Otherwise she'll be quite a boring heroine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Two!

That bit about the two kisses was...perfect :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved It!!!

Okay I loved this chapter more because you got an editor and it helped. Wonderful, wonderful story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Jade1Tiger7Jade1Tiger7about 15 years ago
Continuing to Dig This

I agree with a previous comment about Kiera lacking a spine. I am glad you were able to move their relationship on a little further but beyond that not much occurred in this chapter. But I accept that.

Having an editor really improved the piece. When you commented on Ch.5's disaster I was confused so I went back and scanned through. I was so intent on finding out what happened next that I let all the little errors slide the first time lol, but I spotted them this time.

Any clue's as to how many more chapters might be expected? This waiting business is killing me degrees at a time.

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555about 15 years ago
WOW!

I love this chapter. I loved the two kiss scene it was hot. this story is getting better and better. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a treat!

It was such a great suprise to find more chapters of this story. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

Anticipation is the key to any really good storyline and you keep me on the edge of my chair doing exactly that. I absolutely love it. Some call it spineless, I say thank you for a softer side to Kiera. I like her this way rather than coarse and brash. Soft and feminine is the perfect counterfoil for the domineering Alpha Male that is Grayson, and Kiera obviously has no hangups about speaking her mind to him. Please, please, please do not let people's impatience cause you to rush the story as I feel it would lose something. Sometimes, torturously slow can be explosive.

Lo09Lo09almost 15 years ago
Love IT

Love your story please keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more of this story.

dinddindalmost 15 years ago
gooooooooooooooooddd

very well written, fun, mouthwatering story; I couldn't help but reading the 'non-sex' scene again and again!!

Looking forward to reading the -hopefully many- chapters to come!!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love IT

Please, continue the story. I love good werewolf stories, and I can hardly wait for more. Everyone leaves so much time during chapters that I wind up rereading them every time a new chapter comes out. Please, continue.

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago

He knew he was rushing her a bit, but also wanted to be honest. "I fully intend to take you as my mate, Kiera. You're the one I want at my side for the rest of my life. I'll protect you and provide for you and pleasure you until you can't stand."

Kiera heard his words, but also heard what wasn't said. He didn't say he'd love her, only that he'd protect and provide for her. Pleasure was wonderful, but she wasn't sure how she could commit herself to someone without loving them or being loved in return.

IS SHE THICK OR WHAT! He says he wants to mate her to have her by his side for the rest of his life and she can't see that he loves her, just because he didn't say the words I love you! She needs to know that he wouldn't want to MATE her unless he was in love with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it !!

this story is getting good.... werewolves and the paranormal are so good together. i like Kiera she's strong and independent yet she needs a man to lean on and that is Grayson. i do hope that she stays with Grayson, he told her he wanted her as his mate. yet she doesn't believe he loves her because he didn't say outright that he loves her. Kiera needs to learn to trust, not everyone who touches her is going to go crazy. Grayson already showed her that he strong enough to handle her empathic abilities. while your writing the next chapters why don't you have her girlfriends amber and Jasmine hook up with the twins. please continue on... i'll just have to wait until nest chapter to see what comes next.

-c-

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago
mason

I think he is just jealous have the 3 women all to himself what he needs is a nice little wolfette to fawn all over him and he'll get over it

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Gosh, I do so love Grayson

Mason is a bitch and needs to get over himself....big time!!

I understand that Gray is a grown ass Alpha, but he is such a tender and tentative lover. It is so refreshing to see his myriad emotions as he tries to express them to Kiera. She really is a contrary woman, but so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with Alpha_Marm

I know I keep saying this but...I LOVE THIS STORY! Its engaging and so refreshing to see this senstitve side of an Alpha. You are a very talented writer, even more talented than some of these published authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bloody Brilliant!

That is all :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I don't want to be that guy...

smh I thought this was a beautifully crafted story. the beginning of this chapter was delicious but hearing about a knot in his cock and thinking of a werewolf screwing a human girl really made me laugh and turned off. I'll keep reading but am weary...

wishful_inkerwishful_inker7 months ago

Great story, and I love the dynamic between Kiera and Grayson.

One point, though, only because this storytelling is worthy of the accuracy. Persians are known for their tea, not coffee. "Jasmine's only real link to her Persian heritage was her love of strong coffee; the rest of her was all American." This would have made more sense if she were craving cardamom tea. While Persians do drink coffee, it's not a big part of the culture.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous