All Comments on 'Following the Feeling Ch. 07'

by cricketmuse

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YES!!!

Thank you Thank you! wroth the wait. But Please No more waiting~

Lil ClaudyaLil Claudyaover 14 years ago
That was great!

Thank you so much for coming back to this story. I know writers block is a pain but I'm glad you had a break through. I have been checking back weekly hoping this would update! Thanks for not giving up!

AislingSpinnerAislingSpinnerover 14 years ago
Wow

Wonderful! Can't wait for what is to come. Patiently waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's about time. LOL!!!

I'm so happy you continued this story. I really enjoyed this chapter and hope you will continue to update a bit more often. It's a good story and we really want to see where it leads.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Glad you came back to this story!

I had to go back and reread the last two chapters because I couldn't remember all the details. It reminded me why I love this story. Great job and keep the updates coming!

dinddindover 14 years ago
aaawwww

Thank you so much for posting another chapter!! This is one of my 3 favorite stories here ever! This chapter was very well written and the interaction between Gray and Kiera during the sex scene was very natural; well done!! Plus, it was HOT! Please don't take too long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thank you

thank you a story that involves everything especially humour but where is the next chapter coming? I want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

Very good story so far! How long will I have to wait for more? More PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please Hurry

I love your story have sat and read it all in one go added you to my favs, keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cant wait

Awesome! keep writing!!! i cant wait for the next one or how the whole thing is gonna turn out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCover 14 years ago
Just ran across this...

as a link from one of the other stories I was reading....wonderful stuff! I hope you continue writing, I'd love to keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
:D

that's was great

i can't wait to the next chapter :D

firstkiss69firstkiss69over 14 years ago
excited

this series was a great read. Am looking forward to the next chapter.

RainezDemisexDRainezDemisexDabout 14 years ago
ello ;

im def looking forward to the next chapter hope it is soon. i love the story.

vlawvlawabout 14 years ago
update please

it's been awhile!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

It has been many months since you updated. Can you at least add an update to your BIO so I know if I should stop looking for a new chapter or expect a new one soon? This is such a good story and has so many possibilities. I hate to waste my time waiting for an update though.

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 14 years ago
please continue

This story is very good and I want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

hope you continue

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

i'm liking this very much, hope you find the time to release another chapter in the near future.

M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
write more

pppppppppleassse write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
still waiting

I and others are hoping to soon have you continue with this story as we've all enjoyed and want more!!

hotkittie33hotkittie33almost 14 years ago
Wow

Wow that was like wow. Please continue this wonderful story. I mean like wow. Its great I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
second time thru

Love this tale, am hoping that you do continue. Been too long, post soon!

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Still waiting!

I think if he says the three little word "I love you" she will cave into him completely as I think she already loves him. So come on please post soon we have been waiting to long!

isis81isis81almost 14 years ago

I'm enjoying ur characters - they seem true to how people woud react and how a werewolf would be imagined. I also really appreciate that you don't write Kiera as a pushover. I like their compromising - seems like a better basis them him trying to crush her spirit. I do think Kiera would have a bigger problem w. mating then has been shown so far - but thats just my opinion. Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Forgive me if this is a dumb question

If she is an empath, can't she feel the love he feels for her? I just read all 8 chapters at once. Talk about really loving this series.

hopkinscmhopkinscmalmost 14 years ago
Good but...

This is a great story but I have to wonder if this is how you intended it to end. I see you are trying to get chapter eight finished, I hope its soon, I'll be looking forward to it. Besides a few typos this was on over all good story and I really enjoyed it. Also to anonymous who wrote about her feeling his love for her, if you've ever been in love its a complex emotion. And lots of people rationalize something rather than make mistakes or to look like a fool. That may be what Kierea has done rather than jump into something when they've only known each other for a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
continue

the story is really good but you left unanswered questions... who tried to kill kiera? will gray and kiera ever be mated? just to name a few. i enjoyed the story so please continue on or at least write a epilogue

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please carry on - it's going so well

blunajanablunajanaover 13 years ago
This is really good!

I hope you continue the sory soon!

cristina0123cristina0123over 13 years ago
wow!!

I'm loving your story & your character!! Interesting combination of the paranormal and werewolves; I can't wait to see what happens next! Please hurry and finish the next chapter ASAP; I want to know what happens.

rainbowsmmrainbowsmmover 13 years ago
Will you

be finishing this story? It's been good so far

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
34 comments later and still waiting

From 08/03/09 to 10/14/10 there have been 34 comments counting this one and all are asking the same thing "more please" so don't you think we have waited long enough for the rest of this wonderful story? You said you had the next chapter written what seems like years ago and yet we don't see it! If you don't intend to finish it please let us know so we can stop checking with the hope of seeing more chapters posted only to leave disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
come on

please write more it is a great story you just need to cont

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
we want more and soon!!!!

ohh plz finish this story it's sooo good

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
This is Good

Please finish this story it is so good and has me hooked and wanting more.

Rustyman65Rustyman65over 13 years ago
WOW.

I have to say this is one of the best stories that I have found to date. Please continue to wright more to this story

ASAP.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Mmm!

When you called this chapter The sleepover continues I didn't expect it to last over a year. I think it is time to finish the sleepover and get back to Grey finding out who is attacking them, maybe Kiera and her friends could help him! So post soon please. If you have decided not to continue this story please tell us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More!!!

I adore your story and will admit to obsessively checking to see if you've posted more for a year now! Please continue your story! You've brought your story too far to not finish now!

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
really!?!?!?!!!

Are you ever going to finish this amazing story?! I agree with willieone 100%, if you're not (and I really wish you would!!) then at least be courteous and tell your fans so we can stop checking!! (But for real, please, please,please finish!!)

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

I just came across your story and instanly enjoyed it very much! I hope that there will be more soon :)!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Geeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz Louise

So digging each and every chapter...every one and this is a first. The chick is bright and on point in her exchanges with the Alpha. He is appreciative of her sassy wit and sharp retorts. He is the man and a hottie to boot. This tale along with some great wine is a wonderful way to kill an evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH

I am completely and utterly obessed with Gray and Kiera. They are awesome and like I said in the comment in the previous chapter, you are very talented.

Love,

Your Number 1 Fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!

Great characters! Please continue soon

NchantaNchantaabout 12 years ago
Interesting...

This is the first werewolf story that I've come across that practices / preaches safe sex. You, ma'am, are to be congratulated :)

PoisonlovePoisonloveabout 12 years ago
LOL CREATIVE!!

Definitely like the idea of someone not cumming 4-5 times in a rowl, caring not to get her pregnant on the 1st? wow this wolf is so HUMAN!! loved it!

but....could you tell me where he got a condom that increases the size to a knot??? LOL ok, it's your story and I LOVE ALL OF IT

RosilinRosilinalmost 3 years ago

@posionlove, I couldn't agree with your comment any more than I already do.

As far as the question about the condom, as long as the knot didn't push the condom off, it can stretch even if the girth or circumference of the knot was over 10 inches (baby heads are bigger). We have put condoms over medium sized watermelons to show girls that no man is too big to wear a condom. (But that is a good question.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

are there any good finished stories on this site? Read 6 in a row that are unfinished, sitting dormant for 5 years or more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous