Fond of You

Story Info
Fondling can lead to so many things!
812 words
3.33
6.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and Rita are a middle-aged couple who have been together for decades.

They still love sex a helluva lot.

Believe it or not, it can still be the type of wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am that was the hallmark of their youth.

It can also be soft and romantic.

But the coolest thing is that it's regular; just about every day, in one form or another.

Settling down in front of the TV always gets it started.

Fondling is their thing.

They like to dress loose and casual - and be readily available: T-shirts (Rita braless, of course,) and gym shorts (no underwear for either, of course.)

Even a benign sitcom can get them going. A racier show, or a hot movie, would speed things up.

But the point is, when you're sitting together thigh-to-thigh, with those very special places only inches away under flimsy cloth, how can their fingers do anything but take a little walk next door? Who cares what's on the screen?!

They like to claim that they start the fondling together, but really Rita gets it going. It's so easy for her to get that bulge in his crotch started. A gentle rub here, maybe a caress there, and BOOM. It never fails to excite her.

Bill in turn likes placing his hand between her legs, maybe an inch from her crotch. It never takes long before he feels her squeezing her thighs together, and the heat emanating from her hot spot.

They like to luxuriate in the slowly-building pleasure that fondling can induce. Take their time massaging each others thighs. - slowly on the inside, slowly on the outside. A little more pressure here, a little less pressure there. Occasional visits between the legs - usually brief and teasing, but sometimes lingering a bit more with promise.

They exchange a kiss every now and then- nothing too passionate; always loving. But each one still a bit hot, and as the heat from their stroking builds, they get hotter, deeper, longer. More tongue. Soon lots of tongue.

Almost like clockwork, things take off for Bill when he notices Rita's erect nipples under her T-shirt. That sign of her readiness flicks his switch.

He pulls up the bottom of the shirt to get access to her belly. It's soft, and warm, and even his slightest touch gets a response. He lingers around the beltline for a while, giving her belly a little massage, occasionally sticking a finger inside her shorts to signal what's coming. As her kisses become more passionate, and her breathing becomes deeper and more rapid, he slides his hand down her shorts. Grazing over her silky pubic hair his hand is welcomed by a swollen clit just aching for attention. A simple probe of his finger in her opening tells him what else will greet him.

Rita in the meantime has her hand around a very erect penis that has long outgrown his shorts. She is firmly grasping its base and giving it small, persistent strokes to induce more length and girth. How big and hard can she get it? it's always a contest for her, one they both enjoy immensely.

Their mutual fondling goes on and on, slowly getting more energetic and fervent. It's like they are musicians, only they are playing each other's instruments. It creates tremendous synergy - the excitement he gives her, is returned by her to him, and cycled back again. Long years together have given each intimate knowledge of each other's bodies. Each one knows how but the slightest push or prod can induce great arousal in their partner.

Experienced fondlers can take it any number of places, each one with its own delicious form of climax and connection. There are times when Bill knows Rita is getting out-of-control excited, and gets her over the edge. He will enter her deeply with his middle finger, while massaging her engorged clit with his palm, letting her ride him as he pulls up her shirt and sucks on her nipples.

There are times when Rita knows she has Bill at the point of no return and keeps him going and going with faster, more insistent strokes. She may take him deeply in her mouth and "drain him dry," as they kiddingly call it. Or she may let him spray all over her hand - and the cushions, and the couch. Always good for a laugh.

But sometimes they will pull back just a bit so they can get to the next stage. Rita will remove his hand from under her pants, and take her hand off his erection. Looking at him lovingly, she will stand and face him. Remove her top and shrug down the shorts. Eyeing first that inviting hard-on and then the smile of her adoring lover, she will then straddle him, and let them both reap the rewards that fondling can bring.