All Comments on 'Fondest Dreams Ch. 07'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
**cryin**

Even though i knew it was coming it still burns my heart to have Zsalya die...... i hope Wilhelm catches that black wolf and rip him to shreds...... deserves nothing less......

wishmelycanwishmelycanover 10 years ago
I knew

But I was not ready. It hurts so bad because I thought he could save her some how. I know. But I believe that you have already used up her reincarnation in a previous story so I really don't know. I almost cried. I do with you would have let him speak to her at least once in the living world.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 10 years ago
Remember...

We already know that Zsalya will be reincarnated, as Kelly. There's three more chapters before this tale is done, though.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

hmmmmmm maybe wilhelm is her mate reincarnated also. makes sence. i love this and i cried tooo i knew it was coming i just thought maybe you changed it somehow. i love all your stories yous rock :-)

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 10 years ago
Hate to disappoint, but...

Willi is *not* Drago. If he was, he and Zsalya would have felt a mating pull when they met that first night, even though it was in a dream.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
DAMN DAMN DAMN

THAT HURTS YOU KNOW. BUT IT WAS WELL WRITTEN. HATE HE DIDN'T GET TO TALK TO HER WHILE THEY WERE AWAKE.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
You made me cry...again!

This isn't even the end, but I cried. I know that Zsálya is reincarnated as Kelly, but what does Willi's future hold?

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago

I like this chapter. It was indeed dark, but infused with love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous