All Comments on 'Fonding and Permission Ch. 02'

by KerilaBlebo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HectorBidonHectorBidonabout 6 years ago
"But how to put it?"

This is another very nice chapter that sensitively describes the thoughts and feelings of a young person during their sexual awakening.

One part of the story that I really liked was Felix's quest for the perfect maiden. We used to be able to experience adventures like this vicariously by sitting in our room reading stories about knights and princesses. But now, without leaving our room, we can experience them in real life. Adventures that require real cunning in choosing the perfect search terms; pose real dangers, spiritual and perhaps financial, if you click down the wrong alleyways; involve real feats of intellectual prowess to prove yourself worthy to be granted access to hidden pages; promise precious real-life treasure: a real person on the other side of the screen who will reveal herself to you. The excitement of his quest really came through.

I also really liked the part where he composed the answers to the maiden's questions. He sort of knows what he wants to say. "But how to put it?" How to put down words that will produce in her mind some reasonably honest semblance of the feelings he is feeling in his own. "How to put it?" That's kind of the fundamental question at the heart of every sincere attempt at communication.

It was probably a good idea to post this under Romance, as the audience there will be receptive to your thoughtful style.

One puzzle. Theresa is first introduced as "Mrs. Liegestutz" This threw me for a loop throughout most of the rest of the chapter. How did she come to be married so young? Where is her husband while she is at school? Why doesn't Felix take him into consideration? Was this intentional, or just a typo?

KerilaBleboKerilaBleboabout 6 years agoAuthor
Response to Hector Bidon

Dear Hector,

thank you very much for taking to time to offer your thoughts and encouragement! I'm out of time at the moment, but I'll mail you with a decent answer as soon as possible. For now I just want to clarify that "Mrs. Liegestütz" is a mistake. It should be "Ms.". I didn't mean to imply a husband or wife. Thanks for pointing this out.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 5 years ago
I am enjoying this greatly

A completely different tale to most in the romance section.

Your story has captured and captivated me.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKerilaBlebo@KerilaBlebo
Born in the late 1980s. On "Fonding and permission": a young woman discovers her wild side on a final-year school trip. As time goes by, her newly fledged wings bear her to giddy heights. Meanwhile, a young man beginning university finds himself torn between his subtly beauti...