Fondly Remembering Brad Pt. 02

Story Info
My sexual awakening.
4.7k words
4.82
4.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I walked into Brad's shop, at his farm, I found him tinkering with engine of one of his grain trucks. I had known him for years as a friend and neighbor to my family. He was in his mid-30's and about my the same height and build as myself. I'd always found him to be very friendly and ever ready to chat and we had many discussions over the years about sport, females and just life in general. We had much in common especially sports. He attended the same high school as I did back in his day, and like me he was star running back on the football team. There was always something that drew me in to him and when I was younger it was that he actually went out his way to talk to me and he make me feel important. But now standing behind him I felt drawn to him in a totally different way, it was something more primal and physical, as I watched his tight Levis stretch across the most spectacular ass I'd ever seen on a man. It was enough to bring a lump to my throat and make my cock stir in my own Levis.

Brad was a fifth generation farmer and rancher much like my uncles. I knew his story. When he finished high school he went to a state college on a football scholarship but in his second year his dad was diagnosed with cancer and passed away within just a few months. Brad was the lone son in the family so he quit school and came home to run the farm. His mother remarried several years later and moved with her new husband to Arizona leaving Brad to his own devices with life and his farm. He had thus far remained unmarried and when asked would say the timing was off or that he had not found Mrs. Right yet.

I cleared my throat to get his attention and asked if he needed a hand with the truck. He turned at the sound of my voice and flashed me a smile that made me a bit wobbly in the knees. In my current sexually confused state I briefly imagined how he would look naked as I undressed him with my eyes. His ruggedly handsome face, broad shoudlers and trim waist were a sight to behold. Almost unconsciously my gaze took in his groin area. I remember wondering what his cock looked like. A man like him would surely have a long, thick unit. God, what was wrong with me? Yes, he was handsome but why was I reacting to him like this? My little voice inside, though, whispered that Brad would be be at the top my wish list of potential first time lovers. At this thought my cock started to snap to. The only problem...Brad appeared to be straight as an arrow.

Brad appeared to not notice my discomfort and said-"Sure, your timing is perfect"

I regained control of my thoughts, and loins. and joined him under the hood. He knew I was pretty handy with anything mechanical so we got to work and soon had his truck up and running. While we worked I asked him about a job for the summer and without a hesitation he said,

"Heck yes, when can you start?"

I responded that I could start "right now if you need me" and so began my summer job and adventures with Brad.

Brad was what one would call a doer and had an exceptional work ethic. He expected this of those around him especially his new farm hand. We finished up some odds and ends things around the farm place and then after lunch I headed to one of his bean fields with tractor and cultivator and spent the remainder of the day in the fields. At 6pm returned to find Brad firing up the grille. He handed me a beer and I sat and chatted with him while he grilled.

After we ate he had me run inside his house so I could call home to let my parents know where I was and after finishing my call I used Brad's bathroom. I liked to read when in the head like most men so was curious to see what Brad had on hand. I found what I expected. Popular Mechanics, farm journals, a recent Sports Illustrated but then something caught my eye. At the bottom of the stack, to my surprise, I found a Playgirl magazine, a.couple of what appeared to be gay smut mags and upon digging further found a book entitled 'The Gay Kama Sutra'.' I was completely floored! Could it be that Brad might have a thing for guys? Who else would have that type of literature in their house? He was a bachelor and he lived alone. Now my little voice was.screaming at me that Brad K was definitely tops on my list. I just needed to come up with a way to first confirm his sexual proclivities and, if successful, somehow make him want me like I wanted him. Completely gone were the were my thoughts of guilt and shame. In that moment I decided this was something I needed to do for myself and guilt be damned. My head was spinning as I returned his 'reading' materials to their places and headed back outside.

Brad asked me if everything was okay as I'd been gone for a while. I assured him I was okay but did let it slip that I'd used the bathroom by his room. There was a brief pause as he took this in but then we resumed our conversation. We talked about so much that night and time got away from us and we realized it was just after 11pm. Brad asked me to come over early next morning as we needed to finish cultivating. We said our goodbyes and I headed home. Now I had a mission and I was going to see it through. The least I could do was find out if Brad was gay, bi or whatever then I could see how things progressed from there.

The next day we were both in the fields the entirety of the day. I arrived back at the farm first and figured I do more exploring in Brad's house to see what other possible clues I might discover. I went straight to his bedroom and peeked in drawers and low and behold I found Astroglide lube, condoms, and various sex toys, some that I would later on find out their purpose, in the nightstand by his bed. The most intriguing item was a dildo that looked like a large, hard cock. I felt myself harden and knew I likely had my man. What with the items in the bathroom and now this, it could not be clearer. Brad liked, and quite possibly had unlawful carnal knowledge, with men. Now I would set forth on the next step of my mission; to find out if he might be inclined to 'share' that knowledge with me. I heard Brad's tractor pull into his drive so I went out to meet him. When he stepped down from his tractor and greeted me I was seeing him in an entirely different light. I felt my cock rise to attention at the thought of his secret, and what I had found in his house, and returned his greeting with a huge smile.

I spent my days working from almost dawn to dusk each day and needed very little supervision when Brad set me to task. He marveled at how quickly I completed whatever he set me to and was always commenting that I was the best hand he'd ever hired. What he did not know was that when I had a free moment, and when he was not around, I found myself locked in his bathroom studying his Kama Sutra book. I would become so turned on as I read about everything from tips on sucking cock to gay foreplay, erotic massage and sexual positions. I was especially intrigued by section regarding how to prep for anal sex. My 'study sessions' usually ended with me stroking myself until I would cum.

On Fridays we would spend the entire day mowing, edging and catching up on other yard work. Brad was very meticulous about keeping his place looking nice. It was the second Friday of June and we had just finished up the yard. Brad asked if I'd like to stick around for supper and he would throw some meat on the griile. I did not hesitate and accepted his invitation. He went inside to shower and asked me to grab some beers from his shop fridge while he cleaned up. By the time he came back outside I was just finishing my second beer and was developing a nice buzz. He fired up the grille and said I was welcome to shower before we ate so I grabbed another beer and headed inside. When I returned the food was just about ready so we chatted about plans for the weekend. I informed him that my girlfriend and I were heading to a local drive-in theatre with some other couples. He remarked that he had not been to the drive-in in years and needed to go back again sometime. He then finished up and we ate our supper on the back deck of his house.

After finishing up I helped him clear everything up and offered to wash dishes. He went out to clean the grille but he did ask me if I had time to stick around and have a few more beers and I glady accepted. He ominously mentioned then that he had something very important to discuss with me.

After I finished I joined him on the deck and saw that he had a small cooler full of beer. We each cracked a cold one and sat back and visited about our day and he informed me that his sister was coming for a visit this weekend. She was bringing his niece and nephew and the plan was to get some fishing in. This entire time I all I could about was what he was needing to talk to me about. By this time I was a bit tipsy and was shocked when he pulled out what appeared to be a baggie of joints. I almost could not contain my shock and even more so when he offered me one. He informed me that he would occasionally smoke a liitle to help him really chill. I only wanted to impress him so I took a joint and we proceeded to light them up.

Two joints later we were both half baked and giddy and Ihad completely forgotten about the talk. Then the other shoe dropped. Brad then dropped the bombshell on me when he made his next statement. He knew I had been snooping in his house and knew exactly what I had discovered, at least in his bathroom. I was speechless at first but then began to apologize profusely thinking that he was about to fire me. He took in my apology, and his response, and only concern, was what I'd discovered and that I knew what he was hiding from everyone. He admitted to being gay and then paused awaiting my response. He later said his greatest fear is I would be very offended, judge him harshly and not give him a chance to explain hinself. We were both still stoned so our tongues were loose by this time and we spoke freely. First, I let him know I was not offended by his relevation in any way. Further, I assured him that his secret was safe with me, that I understood him more than he knew. and that we were good. I was so relieved and then we proceeded to grab another beer and continued to chat, a bit awkwardly at first, but then just as if it was no big deal. We continued on like this past midnight. Then somthing dawned on me, that just maybe I could share my own secret with him. He alone would understand and hear me out.

It is always best to strike while the iron was hot so I said; "Brad, how about me letting you in on my own liitle secret.". I took a deep breath and let the flood gates open and told him everything...at least about my struggles with my sexuality but not venturing into how I felt about him and what I hoped to find with him.

Once I started to talk I could not stop. I attributed it to the weed but I did not care. Here was someone who I could lay my soul bare to and unburden myself. He listened intently, occasionally making a supportive comment or to ask a question. After I had finished my confession he related his own story about when he began having the same feelings I was experiencing, his confusion and the same guilt and shame I felt so fresh and raw now. How going off to college was a godsend because it gave him the opportunity to explore those feelings and have experiences those at home would condemn him for. I asked him if those "experiences" involved being sexually active with other men and my heart skipped a beat when he said yes.

Around 2am we finally called it evening. We parted ways, me feeling so relieved about what had transpired that night. When I crawled into bed, upon my return home, sleep did not find me for some time. I could not push thoughts of Brad from my head as I fantasized about him and this urgent need that was building inside me. I finally gave in to my baser thoughts and was soon stroking my cock and I was soon gasping my pleasure with visions of our naked bodies entwined, our passion exploding much like the hot, sticky load that erupted from my cock.

The following two weeks were uneventful for the most part. I would come to work and it was business as usual. However, I did notice a subtle change in Brad's daily interactions with me. Or maybe I was imagining things, or maybe it was wishful thinking but at times he seemed to openly flirt with me, he would make comments about my appearance which he never did before. I could not be sure as I'd never had a guy be flirtatious with me. Also, I did catch him watching me, not in a creepy way mind you, but lingering glances as if he was checking me out. I loved the feelings this aroused in me namely my physical reaction and my hope he found me attractive. Our eyes would meet briefly and I would smile but not say a word and return to my task. I did find myself posing when he was around and was keenly aware of his attention especially when I discarded my shirt complaining about the heat. I felt confident that he found me appealing but knew he would likely not cross the line in making a move on me. I knew it would need to be me that crossed the line. The thing was, how I would go about doing just that. My opportunity presented itself the following week. I definitely made the most of that opportunity and everything changed, especially my relationship with Brad.

On that fateful day, a day forever seared into my memory, Brad and I spent the entire afternoon moving cattle. We used two four wheelers he owned to herd his cattle and it proved to be a long, hot and dusty endeavor. We finished up around dusk and Brad suggested we ride over the a creek on his property to take a dip to cool off and remove the dirt and grime from our bodies. I was game so we drove the four wheelers to the place he had in mind. The swimming hole was secluded lying at the bottom of a small valley approximately a half mile from Brad's house. The creek was surrounded by tall stands of cottonwood and sycamore trees that added to the sense of seclusion. The scenery was breathtaking. The creek was spring fed so even in the depths of summer the water was fresh, clear and invigorating. I informed Brad I wasn't wearing underwear and hoped he would not object to me skinny dipping. He looked at me, smiled and said; "Dont worry no one will be able to see the show."

What show was he referring to, I thought as I pulled off my clothes. It did cross my mind that maybe we might end up doing more than swimming. My dick began to stiffen with this line of thinking so I rapidly finished undressing and dove into the creek. Upon surfacing I glanced to shore and my breath caught in my throat I witnessed Brad in all his glory. I watched as he slid his briefs off and walked slowly to the waters edge. He appeared not to notice that I was taking in the view. I felt my mouth go dry as my gaze poured over his body...the lean toned muscles of his chest, arms and broad shoulders, a light coat of hair that looked so sexy. My eyes waundered lower to his lean waist and flat stomach and then dipped further to the prize I wanted. Nestled between his muscular thighs was a sight to behold. His cock and balls appeared to be shaven with just a small neatly trimmed patch of fur at its base. IfI was not mistaken his cock seemed to be semi hard and growing. Its mushroom shaped head was just begging to be sucked, the shaft waiting to be licked. It seemed time stood still but my inspection of Brad was completed in a matter of seconds. My eyes rose back to his face to find him looking at me intently with a slight grin tugging at the corners of his mouth...he asked: "Do you see something you like?"

I was speechless and broke the awkward moment by diving back down into the cool, clear water. This time when I surfaced I found that Brad was about six feet from me and coming closer. I planted my feet on the slate bottom of the creek not sure what to expect as he moved slowly towards me. He stopped two feet from me and asked me in his smooth baritone voice; "God you're gorgeous."

When I did not move, or respond, he inched closer until he was so close I could see beneath the water that he was just as aroused as I was. All my senses kicked into overdrive. Every inch of my body was tingling, my pulse rate out of control, my body quivering in anticipation and a bit of fear. I was not sure what to do next, but I remember feeling this unbearable need to touch and be touched. My eyes went to his lips and it surprised me how much I wanted to kiss them. 'But did gay men kiss like a man and woman did? ' I asked myself. Brad was waiting for a response and in my hesitation he asked me; "Have I gone too far? I am so sorry if I have....."

When I did not immediately respond he began to back slowly away still looking into my eyes. I decided in that moment to give myself over to my need, closing the distance between us I reached to for him and pulled our bodies together and kissed his luscious lips. I felt his body stiffen at first but then he wrapped his strong arms around me, returning my kiss, pulling me so tight that I remembered moaning as our kiss deepened. I felt his tongue seeking to part my lips. I was delirious with lust and received his probing tongue into mouth, our tongues entwining. I heard Brad groan as our kiss deepened even further and felt his hands lower to cup my ass cheeks. Our bodies could not be more closely compressed together as we clutched each other in our passion. I felt our rock hard cocks come into contact and my hips started grinding and humping into Brad involuntaryily. I pulled back from our kiss and heard myself gasping and a loud moan escaped my mouth when his lips moved to my neck. My entire body was on fire. I had never experienced such raw passion, my need so great that I felt my heart might stop. Some small part of my consciousness realized that Brad was in the same predicament as me. We were both oblivious to everything except each other and our mutual need growing along with the heat of our entwined bodies. When we finally came up for air Brad looked at me with passion glazed eyes and said; "Do you think we should continue this at the house?"

Still trying to catch my breathe I could only reply with a nod of my head. We both reluctantly exited the creek, I could not take my eyes off Brad as I could only imagine what was in store for me, but I had some bery naughty, delightful ideas for Brad. We hastily put our clothes back on and returned to the farm on the four wheelers where we parked and proceeded inside. Brad locked the door after we entered and he then took my hand and led me to his bedroom. He closed the door and turned to me saying; "Are you okay with this? We can stop if you don't want to take this further, I would understand if you did."

Being alone with Brad in his bedroom now somehow seemed different than what had just transpired at the creek. God yes I was so very horny but now I was suddenly shy and nervous and the thought did cross my mind to bolt for the door before this went any further. Brad seemed to recognize my hesitancy stepping forward he rested a comforting hand on my shoulder and said; "Look at me." and when I raised my eyes to meet his he said; "Nothing needs to happen if you don't want ot to."

He then pulled me to him and hugged me tight in his arms. After a couple minutes my nerves were still as mess but now it wasn't due to uncertainty, it was because of his strong arms around me and the combined heat of our bodies. I felt me cock stir and without thinking pulled Brad tighter to me. My breathing was becoming more rapid and I felt my uncertainty washed away in an instant and said; "You better kiss me now...."

I did not finish before Brad's lips covered mine in the most passionate kiss I'd ever experienced. My eyes rolled back as his tongue explored the depths of my mouth. Just as I did at the creek I moaned in delight as the heat inside me intensified. I broke our kiss and attacked his neck with my lips and tongue. I reveled in the taste of his skin and heard a loud moan escape from Brad's throat as I continued my assault. We pulled apart and hastily undressed and then embraced again as laid down on the bed together. A thrill of delight coursed through me as our naked flesh made contact, my burning need was to feel every inch of his body against mine. I rolled on top of Brad and pressed myself completely against him feeling our cocks come together which made me hump his cock with my own. Now we were both moaning uncontrollably as our frenzied kisses continued. Brad then rolled me on my back, I felt like my body was going to burst into flame, but what happened next made me almost explode. Brad's lips and tongue burned a trail down until he took one of my nipples into this mouth. I whimpered and pulled his head inro my chest as he sucked and nibbled one and the other nipple. Suddenly I felt Brad's hand encircle my cock and begin to gently stroke it. Looking down at my cock I noticed how fucking hard it was and almost red in color like every once of my blood was coursing through its shaft. Brad kept moving lower across my stomach, licking and kissing, and his destination was becoming evident. He stopped and looked at me, his face flushed with lust and said, "You're going to love this."

12