Fondly Remembering Brad Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this Brad started to fondle my balls and began to alternately kiss and lick his way down the side of my cock. All conscious thought was gone. I heard myself begging Brad to suck my cock but he continued to lick, nibble and kiss my shaft and even my balls. He then worked his way back to the head of my cock and licked the precum that had started to leak from me. Brad then took the head into his mouth, I arched my hips as I felt his tongue swirl around the head which nearly made scream in delight. We made eye contact just as he slowly lowered his head down on my cock, taking it completely to its base. Now I was panting in my lust as my right hand went to the back of his head and encouraged him on. I was so utterly turned on at the sight of Brad's mouth working up and down my cock, his saliva glistening on its shaft, his lips that I inexplicably wanted to kiss in that moment. I could feel my cum boiling in my balls needing to be released and knew if he continued this exquisite torture I was going to erupt. Suddenly Brad stopped, pulling his mouth from and looked in my eyes and asked, "Do you want me to finish you off....make you cum?".

"Yes" I responded in a gasping voice. Whereupon Brad said, "I want to hear you ask me to make you cum."...I did not hesitate saying, "Please Brad, please make me cum!"

In response he returned his mouth to my cock and lowered his head engulfing it in one swallow and began slowly working his mouth up and down. My hand returned to his head urging him on, my hips thrusting up slightly to meet each of his down strokes. Every fiber my being was focused on the heat in my loins. I felt Brad cup and begin fondling my scrotum which caused a moan of pleasure to escape from my lips. At this Brad sucking picked up its pace and I knew I was very close to cumming. I voiced my urgency to Brad...."God, I going to cum......". This only seemed to spur him on as I thought I heard a moan of pleasure from him as his mouth was pistoning up and down my shaft. I told him again that I was ready cum but he would not relent but by this time nothing else mattered but his mouth and my release. I now had both my hands in Brad's hair and my hips were thrusting uncontrollably as I fucked his mouth and I felt my orgasm hit, I gasped out, "Baby, I'm cumming!!!! Fuck, fuck, fuck....!!!"

Brad's mouth never left my cock as it erupted sending rope after rope of my creamy hot seed down his throat. I was seeing star bursts flashing as I seemed to cum endlessly, never had I experienced such a intense orgasm. I thought I heard a slight murmur of pleasure coming from Brad as he milked every drop of my love juice from me. Finally, he pulled his mouth from my cock and smiling joined me at the head of the bed. I crawled in to his arms and we held each other as my breathing began to return to normal. I tried to kiss him but he held back, I became more insistent and we soon were locked in a passionate french kiss as I tasted myself, the slight saltiness of my jizz. I felt myself begin to hardened again, my hand found Brad's very rigid dick and I began to stroke him...my first cock, it felt perfect in my hand. I began to feel a hunger building inside me as we kissed as I continued to stroke him. After several minutes of this I broke our kiss and said to Brad,

"Now it's your turn..."

12