All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 09'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks!

Quick shout-out to my Patrons - they've had this chapter for almost a month at this point, and know exactly what's going on with Annalise!

Moving forward new FOF should be releasing every 2 weeks or so, but if you want to read ahead and get a whole bunch of other content too, make sure to check out my Patreon to help keep this level of content going. It takes a lot of effort to put out the amount of content I am over there, so support is Super Important to make this a sustainable thing. Check out my Bio for some light updates on story releases coming up and scheduling, and head over to the Patreon! (www.patreon.com/breakthebar)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally

XacksonXacksonover 1 year ago

I know I said I was excited for this to hit Lit after reading it on Patreon, but I just wanted that ending again and to rate it what it’s worth. Cant wait for the every 2 weeks part to kick in because holy hell I have wanted this series to move for so long.

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderover 1 year ago

Excellent as always! Keep up the great work.

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Oh you bloody shit I wait years and you stab my poor heart with a cliffhanger well ok I’m awaiting chapter 10 buddy. Ps this chapter was fantastic.

Fire_HazardFire_Hazardover 1 year ago

Always a pleasure to read your work.

I like how he's taking the time to continue to romance his girlfriends, and to work around the problem of dating your sister.

As an avowed tit-man, I'd like to see some acknowledgement of Stacey's newly enhanced boobs. Her complaining about having to buy a whole new selection of bras, bikinis, and tops (and inviting Jerry to go shopping), or commenting that now she can do more to/with him with her increased size that she couldn't before, or playing with them a bit because she's still not used to them.

I like that he's learning and reflecting on his failures, mistakes, and near catastrophic misses. His planning for the future, college applications notwithstanding, is also nice to see.

As always, keep writing and I'll keep reading!

garybluegaryblueover 1 year ago

What a great twist to Annalise's and her sister's troubles with their crazy botanist father. I never even thought about transferring his power reserves. I guess that's why you're the author and I'm the reader. ;)

Gholst127Gholst127over 1 year ago

Well well, I'll keep hanging on, I think I like where this is going. Keep it up!

jschmosucksjschmosucksover 1 year ago

Damn this series is fantastic! I can’t wait to read the next installment!

coyote11085coyote11085over 1 year ago

Glad to see you're back camt wait for the next chapter

TheDrowTheDrowover 1 year ago

Love the chapter and I'm glad to see it continuing! That said I have to go back and check, but I'm pretty sure you had either told use the sister was already dead or strongly implied it. Continuity error, change of plans, bad memory on my part, or hallucination?

burkdmburkdmover 1 year ago

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just binge read the whole series! I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely enjoying this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this series! Was recommended by a reader in the comments section of Teflers Three Square Meals. Do keep up the great story please.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 1 year ago

Just saw that you returned to this series so I reread it from the beginning. I still really love it and new chapters are great. I just wish the MC wasn't such a wuss. Hopefully this thing with Annalise helps him grow some balls. Thanks for picking this series back up and keep up the great work. 5 ⭐️ all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

wrc264wrc264over 1 year ago

Great story, just do not like having to wait every two weeks for another chapter of a story that is already written. It is not playing by the Lit rules or Storysonline where authors that just want to get paid treat us as second class citizens.

wrc264wrc264over 1 year ago

And going by that time frame chapter 10 should be posted by now.

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey @wrc264 - You are the kind of reader that drives authors off of this platform.

1) I don't work for you, and you are getting FREE content. I'll post when I post, and I try to hold to my schedules but I'm pumping out 90k words a month right now so things can get backed up.

2) You literally ARE a second class citizen when it comes to my content. I fucking LOVE my Literotica audience and the hundreds and hundreds of people who have reached out to me over the years - I'll chat all day with folks who email me questions and comments. But you do not have a right to my time or my work, and other people ARE paying me for it. You are at the back of the line.

3) I am playing EXACTLY by Lit rules. I've had stories sent back to me multiple times because I'm not allowed to even MENTION that I have a Patreon in an authors note. I have to HOPE that people see it in the comments or check out my Bio (because I can't even mention THAT). Literotica is decidedly Anti-Author in this part of their rules (another reason why quality authors leave the site).

4) I hope, despite you being petty and entitled, you continue to enjoy the story. Things are just heating up. And you can enjoy it FOR FREE right here on Literotica when I post it when I deem it ready.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow you write again....heheje

ByronBWByronBWover 1 year ago

Thanks for another great read. Looking forward to more!

Byron B

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 1 year ago
Love it.

First off thank you for your work. I love this story and can’t wait for the next chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When Jerrmy gets power from the fire mage Annalise, the power feels like fire.

So it stands to reason that when Annalise gets power from sex shaman Jerry, the power has some erotic side effects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is your

Patreon account name? I can’t find BreakTheBar

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Because of Patreon rules and it being a NSFW page, they only really let you direct-link to it.

www.patreon.com/breakthebar will bring you to the page!

RobcolesRobcolesover 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant. Been reading it straight through the night, can’t put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice...like really nice

Good yarn

SR

GlitterRemoverGlitterRemoverover 1 year ago

I've loved your creations for years. The fact you've returned to entertain us with fresh tales has brought me no small amount of happiness. THANK YOU for sharing these great stories with us. When Jerry is pondering his capacity & comparing ways to fill it with only arbitrary ways of gauging his input/output I find myself mentally screaming at him to throw down a spell to create a virtual fuel gauge. After all, his ability is the epitome of "if you dream it, you can achieve it". Keep up the great work while I return to bine reading this page-turner.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 1 year ago

I stumbled across this series and binged the first nine chapters. I am enjoying the story but I have to admit to some frustrations that make it hard to suspend disbelief. Jerry is a lazy nerdish beta that is taking too long to grow up and come to terms with his new situation. He can't be bothered to finish a college application to school with his girlfriends? He supposedly loves Lauren sooo much that he transformed his body for her? He couldn't push away from the nachos, do some sit ups, or go running with his best friend that he has worshipped for a decade? He defers to Lauren constantly but we are supposed to accept that he got the courage to ask out anyone, let alone Lauren? All these special women fall for a sweet overweight nerd because he is kindhearted? He and Lauren get caught banging in the locker room, read/listen to an onlooker in the witch news and never try to figure which onlooker outed them? Lauren is bothered by a picture of her post workout at home and Jere tries to protect his loved ones from scrying but never considers audio or video recording? This oversight sets up the Benjie confrontation and punch. Jerry ASKS him to delete the recording as a parting shot? Why not use dick magic to ensure deletion? He cares sooo much about his women but he never checks in with Annalise? He knows Ezekiel posed as a loved one to impregnate women but he can't be bothered to disguise himself to take his sister on a date? He is outside the door that Adama is behind and rather than stroke and summon her to get access he mentally connects to Anna? I know he is just a dumb teenager but I get thrown when situations like these are written. I actually enjoy the series, story, writing in general. I really do appreciate all the time and effort that the author expends to develop and share these stories. Thank you so much!

JoeDierteeJoeDierteeover 1 year ago

FK yeah!! Was so stoked to see you were back and adding to this, and it’s as fantastic as hoped! Great work! 👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuckquean can participate too, a lots of cuckquean participate in the threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just a heads up bowser was not in the super smash bros lineup on the n64

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving the story and the sex is great but maybe lay off the “Love You”s? It’s getting to be way too much.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn! Firefox Android dumped everything I had entered, a long commentary.

Excellent! I actually hated the previous chapter from 2015, but this got right back to the things I liked best from before that. I especially liked the intimate view of being a sex magus' prime, felt the natural loving between the two sisters and the residual grumpy stuff of having "my sister fucking my man," even though it made it easier to fuck her myself.

The best thing, though, was "taking Angela on a real date" and pushing through the defensive thinking she was doing of it as a mere hook-up for stress relief. I found that character in particular to be even more believable and definitely not requiring much suspension of disbelief. At the same time, her feelings as a woman who is screwing someone else's man were very attractive, and the hero making her feel worthy of love was HUGE!

Thanks again for a lovely "tale of many tails" - every one of which were available to the reader, so to speak, but each "unique and treasured."

wayward_driverwayward_driver4 months ago

Out-fucking-standing!

ClearmuseClearmuse3 months ago

Been catching up several of your long stories, and they are great and unique. Erotic, sure, but they are love stories just as much, plus great plots, characters, and overall writing. Thanks so much.

They're even helping my life emotionally, which maybe sounds crazy. Just wanted you to know it's helping someone.

AndreAIXIDORAndreAIXIDOR2 months ago

I was undecided if you would let Annalise die to tach a lesson to Jeremiah or if you were make annalise save herself without the help of Jeremiah

I like this middle ground where she save herself with a little bit of help

Lee2012Lee201213 days ago

Getting freaky with the, obvious re-intro of Annalise, but NIT the scenario!! Still great with the glow and the assurance of more than baby steps with your advancement into “ DAH TA DAHHHHHHH”, The Third Seat Baby. WHOO

Lee2012Lee201213 days ago

Sorry, for got

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES