All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 10'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks! This is a friendly reminder that my Erotica is powered by my PATREON, where you can get access to future chapters of my stories including Font of Fertility! (www.patreon.com/breakthebar)

Cheers!

HoodedHoodedover 1 year ago

fantastic cant wait for more

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 1 year ago

I really like the series, and I am happy that you are at long last continuing the series.

One critique is that for me, it gets confusing when you switch perspectives and it, too, is in first-person. It's like I get disoriented because I don't know who is speaking. I think it works better for Jeremiah to be first person, but for others to be some form of third-person. If you are going to keep using the same format, it would really help if you ID (character name, maybe in bold?) who is the focus whenever you shift to a new character.

Zeke sounds like he was quite a character. So this black horse in the form of a car, are we talking jet black Trans Am that can go super-fast and spoke using the voice of William Daniels? Or perhaps a red with black highlights Bittern with cool features from "M" that 007 would truly appreciate, like bullet-proof panels, the ability to generate an oil slick or throw screws/nails out for tailgating enemy agents to run over, an ejector seat, and more? Maybe an armored SUV, can spit fire from the exhaust, can from any place in shadow to another location also in shadow (teleport great distances), and can sometimes appear as a dangerous hot leather-clad goth-girl who kicks like a horse and likes to be called Vicki -- hence Adama's jealousy? I'm sure whatever you imagine I will be amazed.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So glad you have picked this back up!! It is a fantastic series. I was sure it had died on the vine like so many other stories here. But you are back and waiting for the next installment has me on the edge of my seat!! Thank you!!

Fire_HazardFire_Hazardover 1 year ago

Woohoo! New chapter day!

Now I'm curious about what Lauren's letter said...

Jerry needs to get his girls together and spend a whole afternoon just having sex,in every imaginable configuration, because he's gonna need the power.

Is Nightmare going to be some sort of cross between Kit and Ghost Rider?

Also, the 'Next Chapter' button appears to be broken, any ideas on how to fix that? :P

Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

FeedTheOxFeedTheOxover 1 year ago

"Time will pass. You can not save them all. This will be the hardest lesson to learn, more than any secret of your new world. If it continues to hurt, then it means it was real. Cherish that."

Really hope you're not planning on killing off anyone 😭😭 Love the story and the characters, don't know if I could take any of them dying

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a great series, I never want it to end!

Irish687Irish687over 1 year ago

cant wait for more of this... Its Great...

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyover 1 year ago

This is a great series. I can’t wait for more,

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

It’s sad that I was waiting for more magical plot lines to develop and when it does, he lost all his cool gear he could have used. Still good and waiting for more development.

AthlantianAthlantianover 1 year ago

This is a fantastic series and I love it :) Especially the way it have it own internal logic, which is no mean feat to pull off. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't wait to see how the kinks will develop.

We got a taste with Ezekiel and Victorious, but I imagine it will get even crazier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The further away, the more difficult magic is.

The tv shows a reporter standing, microphone in hand, in the ruins of greenhouse. Around the reporter the camera sees a crater, rings of scorched, blackened stone, and a house with a wall torn off.

"I am standing here in Featherdown, New Mexico, in front of the house where Bram Stoker lived, the plant mage who defied the new Seat of Fertility. And as you can see, the wall of the house has been torn off by the blast. Closer there are rings of scorched, blackened stone, the remains of a greenhouse, and in the center a crater. We think that crater is where the plant mage was standing when the Seat of Fertility hit him - from Hawaii all the way to New Mexico. That's a distance of 3000 miles."

wrc264wrc264over 1 year ago

Seems like a pretty good story but this posting only once a month is for the birds. Again, using Lit for the wrong reasons and not following the ethos of the site. This should be the first published site and not a way to advertise your ability to generate income. But don't tease us with this monthly bullshit and put the story out there and if we like it enough we will go buy it or look at your other work that we may be interested in. Bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I still like the story thanks for continuing can't wait for more

Tomcat1772Tomcat1772over 1 year ago

Awesome! I can't wait to see how the Annalise and her father issue is taken care of!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story telling. Though the general male heterosexual dominance and passive female roles bother me a bit. That is a personal reality so not in sync with actual reality, it almost resembles religion. And religion, as we know, is like a penis. Keep it to yourself, only bother other people with it if and when they explicitly consent.

JoeDierteeJoeDierteeover 1 year ago

So good!! Loving it! 👏👊

Please ignore the nit pickers . So glad to have you back. And vastly better than so many other stories out there. Great work.

Raphael76Raphael76about 1 year ago

Okay. It took me a while to really get into this but I am loving this story and your characters.

And your style. Good writing. Very professional.

JodailyJodailyabout 1 year ago

Absolutely excellent story! Started off pretty good but as the story developed further it got better and better. I am completely enthralled and can't wait to continue. Keep it going.

abiostudent3abiostudent311 months ago

I truly love this story, and would love to hear Ophalia's life story as a companion piece to this.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Well done, great story so far BUT, the mage part of the plot is progressing at a snails pace

Xzy89c1Xzy89c110 months ago

Enough with the i love you. Good grief

wayward_driverwayward_driver4 months ago

Thoroughly enjoying it!

Lee2012Lee201215 days ago

F I N A L L Y, the FIRE MAGE has come back. I been sweating bullets wondering where and what happened. Now, Jeremiah is slowly stepping up taking responsibility and getting ready to whoop ass. Now on wit more. 🌟🌟🌟🌟

winonlinedailywinonlinedaily12 days ago

Engaging story. My preference would be without the incest, however. I'm glad that there is slow and deliberate character development. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES