Font of Fertility Ch. 11

Story Info
A Magic Dick's Inherritance, and Rescue...
14.1k words
4.84
42.7k
110

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,104 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the Font of Fertility series. I would suggest reading Chapter 1 if you have not already. This chapter includes group sex (MFF+), anal and double penetration. Fair warning to readers, this series also includes sex between people who have grown up together but are not blood-related.

Jeremiah needs a power injection for what's to come...

====================================

Leaving Ezekiel's Vault was a lot less stressful than going to find it. Now that I had my small amount of power reserves, I reached out and connected with Lindsey and - beyond her immediately getting nerdy over the telepathic communication and trying to send me images she was imagining - we confirmed we could travel to her room without the Baxley parents noticing us.

Lauren and I stepped through the teleportal door from the Vault and stepped into Lindsey's room.

"Welcome back," Lindsey grinned, standing from her desk and bundling both of us up into a hug. "How was it? Please tell me you brought some ancient magic secrets back or something."

"Yeah, it was sort of... empty, mostly," I said.

"Some asshole on the Council got there before us," Lauren said. "But apparently it's not that unexpected, so at least we didn't get ripped off without it being a tradition."

"Well, shit," Lindsey frowned.

"And, unfortunately, that's not everything that happened," I said. "Let's sit down."

That was, in hindsight, the stupidest thing I could have said because it just made her even more worried. Lauren and I explained what had happened with Annalise, who Lindsey had never actually met, and how I had drained myself to send her help. Lindsey was pissed at me and horrified for Annalise at the same time, and she punched my arm like Lauren often did and then kissed me. We told her the rest of what we'd uncovered, and she was fascinated by my description of the Amplifier and the visions that Lauren and I had of my magic.

"That's where I want to go," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"For my date day," Lindsey said. "And I know, we're going to need to push it back. It's fine, there are emergencies going on. But when thereis time, I want to see the vault."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I was going to plan a whole thing. I wanted-"

She shut me up by kissing me. "We have all the time in the world for extravagant dates, just us or all of us together," she said. "You always want to assure me, and I'll admit I need that. I'm still not... OK with myself. But I know what I want, Jeremiah. I know what's in here," she placed a hand on my heart. "But I also want to know what's going on up here." She ran her hands through my hair and kissed me again.

"A girl wants what a girl wants," Lauren laughed.

"Alright," I gave in. "But I'm still making plans. We're not just popping in and out of a Vault that has barely anything in it."

Lindsey smiled. "I'd be happy with a happy meal and holding hands in the parking lot," she said. "Now, do you two have any other giant revelations, or can we start fucking? If we're getting Jerry his magic juice back, then I'm sure as hell doing my part."

Lauren laughed. "Alright. There's a thing with our friend Benji, but it's not really to do with all of us, just me and Jerry. Where are Mom and Dad?"

"Downstairs," Lindsey said. "I think they started a new project in the garage, but if you're not joining in you could probably run interference." The step-sibling's parents were antiquers and spent their weekends in the summer travelling to garage sales all over the region, and had taken up DIY refurbishment during the winter.

"I mean, I always want to fuck my man," Lauren smirked. "But we got pretty intense when we did it in the Vault. You two go ahead."

"You OK?" Lindsey asked, reaching out a hand and her brow creasing in concern.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine," Lauren said, visibly less than fully assured of what she was saying. "Jerry and I took care of each other."

"OK," Lindsey frowned.

"It's fine, really," Lauren said and pushed a smile. "You two start screwing or I'll jump the queue."

She left the room chuckling, but Lindsey and I sat for a moment as we listened to her head down the stairs.

"Did something else happen?" Lindsey asked me quietly.

I sighed and scooted closer to her, taking her hand in mine and laying back on her bed. She lay down next to me. "Lauren's letter was a lot longer than mine, and I think it was a lot more... specific. Ezekiel wrote like it would be best if I just figured things out on my own. I think his Prime was a lot more blunt with Lauren. She hasn't told me what it said." I wished I could have recovered the burned letter, and maybe with magic I could have, but it felt like it would have been betraying Lauren's trust and the request of a woman I had never met.

"I'll talk to her," Lindsey assured me. "You two are in major love, but that doesn't mean she can talk to you about everything always. Especially if it's about you."

That made me stop, wondering if I was keeping anything back from Lauren. I didn't think so? But what if there was?

"Is there anything you don't want to talk about with me?" I asked Lindsey.

She took a deep breath and sighed. "Yeah," she admitted. "I already told you a lot, that night you took me to dinner. Our first date." She smiled wide, thinking about it, but the smile faded slowly. "That's not the whole of it though. I told you facts, and just scratched the surface on feelings. And I know you want me to go deep, but I feel like if I were to do that, I'd make you part of it. You wouldn't beyou anymore, in my head. So there's things I won't talk to you about, even if you beg me. But you're still helping heal them. I need you to know that, too."

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Don't be," Lindsey said, and turned on her side, pressing her tits against me as she leaned in and gave me a kiss. "It all happened for a reason. If I was some normal girl instead of going through everything I did, do you think we'd be in this position? Do you think I'd be fine sharing you between the three of us girls, and fucking Laren? I would never have gotten to know you like this. You would have just been Lauren's handsome, well-mannered boyfriend, and I would have missed out on the love of my life and probably end up dating some asshole frat boy. And he'd cheat on me, but I'd marry him anyways, and I'd give up on my aspirations and become some trophy wife, and slowly get fat and quickly get unhappy."

"Well, I'm glad I saved you from that," I laughed. "Frat boys?"

"What can I say? I think it's the dimples," she shrugged. "But now I only have eyes for your dimples, baby."

"I don't have dimples," I said with a confused smile.

"That's what you think," Lindsey smirked. "You've got them right above that cute butt of yours now."

"Really?" I laughed. "I didn't know that."

"Well, how often do you look at your own ass? Us women do all the time, checking what it looks like in our pants and skirts. You guys never do."

"That is a point I never considered before, and it makes complete sense," I said.

"Now, Jeremiah," Lindsey said, slowly sliding further on top of me until she was pressed chest to chest and pelvis to pelvis. "I happen to know you pretty much need to fuck to live, right?"

"That's not-" I stopped at the look she gave me and reversed my course. "Yes, that's pretty much how it works."

"Well, I've got good news for you. I happen to be in possession of a pussy that's in need of fucking. If I were to, say, fuck you with this pussy, that would pretty much mean I'm saving your life, right?"

"Only if I can come deep, deep inside you while we stare into each other's eyes," I said. "It's the only way it works."

"I think I can make that happen," she smirked.

We kissed, and then she rolled off of me and we were undressing. I was done first, Lindsey still with her bra on and her tight jeans clinging to one ankle, but I didn't want to wait. I picked her up and placed her down on the bed, kissing her fiercely as she breathed in my scent and tried to blindly pull off that last pant leg.

"Leave it," I muttered into her lips.

"Mm-mm," she hummed her negative. "I like these jeans."

I stopped kissing her and carefully pulled them off of Lindsey's delicate foot, then pulled her thong down and off of her as well. She was laying back on the bed, naked from her abdomen down and with her amazing full tits clad in just a red bra, and her legs spread enough so that I could see her pussy.

"You are an absolute angel," I said. "And not like one of those 'Oh my gosh, it's an angel!' ones. I mean like hardcore biblical, so beautiful it's terrifying, so powerful it's unknowable kind of angels."

"Jerry, points for pivoting off of a very cliche compliment," Lindsey chuckled. "But that was way too convoluted to work properly."

I climbed back onto the bed with her, leaning down and kissing her as her hands found my hardening cock and stroked me to full girth.

"Say the beauty thing again, though," Lindsey mumbled into my lips.

"You're so beautiful it's terrifying," I replied after a moment. "Every time I see you, I feel weak in the knees. When I get to undress you I'm struck paralyzed, shocked into pure awe of you."

"OK," she laughed, pulling away from my kiss. "So maybe it works a little bit. Now are we going to fuck or not? There's no way I'm letting you sit close to empty, especially when there's some guy out there who knows who you are and that you're going to have to hunt him down."

"Linds, you might be the most shrewd, smart and calculating person I know when you aren't busy being drop-dead sexy," I said.

"I know," she grinned. "The only problem is I'm also horny as hell and let that distract me. Now I have you to help with that, so you're going to get all of my focus."

We kissed, and Lindsey wrapped a leg around my waist from below me, and with one hand hooked my cock into position and I slid into her tight warmth slowly. Lindsey closed her eyes with a soft smile on her face, enjoying the sensation for a long moment, and when she re-opened them she found me watching her and she blushed.

"Stop it," she said and rolled her body to work my cock.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"Staring like that."

"Why?" I asked. "I love watching you. I love seeing you revel in us."

Lindsey licked her lips and smiled almost sadly, which was a weird response but then she bit her lip and kissed me softly. "If you like watching me revel, then let's roll over."

We did just that, and soon Lindsey was sitting on top of me, working her hips in a sinuous roll as she slowly ran her hands up and down her body, teasing me and herself as she ran her fingers across her perfect breasts, and along her sides and up to her shoulders. Slowly she ran her fingers through her hair, and then lifted them into the air above her, her abdomen rolling and shaking as she rode me.

I couldn't take it anymore and I reached up and took her head in both my hands, pulling her down to kiss me as her tits squashed against my chest. She laughed into the kiss, then melted into it, but didn't forget to continue fucking me.

"I love you," I said when our kiss had a break.

"I love you too," she grinned. "Now, how do you want me?"

I thought for a moment. "Ass?" I asked. "Like this."

She pursed her lips happily and nodded. I fed her two of my fingers and she slurped on them, keeping her eyes on mine as she did it, bobbing like she did when she was sucking my cock. When they were covered in spit she transferred to kissing me again, and I reached down and slowly began fingering her ass while my cock was still in her cunt.

"Mmm, Jerry," she moaned, burying her face into my shoulder as I worked both of her holes at once. "God, you touch every part of me so perfectly."

"That's because I love every single part of you," I whispered in her ear. "If I could figure out how to pleasure your nostrils, I would."

This made her giggle and roll her eyes. "OK, Nostrildamus."

"Oh, that's just bad," I laughed. I added a third finger to her butt.

"Fuck," she grunted and closed her eyes at the feeling.

"Do you want me to make it easier?" I asked.

She opened her eyes and raised one eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Just easier. I pretty much automatically cast a little spell to make sure we're all clean when we start sex. I don't think it would take too much to make your ass less sensitive to pain or something, even just temporarily."

"God, no. Are you kidding me?" Lindsey whispered. "I might have gone for that before, but with you it's just - I like that bit of pain when it's you. Because you can be the right kind of rough, the good kind of rough. When you just take my ass, I know it's because you're deep in your primal brain and you just can't resist and that's fucking hot as hell. Ilove when you take me like that, but only because I also trust you. Fully and completely. And when we're like this, and you prep me right, it's not even really a pain. More like... my body waking up. I feel so fucking energized right now, like I'm tingling in my fingertips."

"Are you trying to make me come?" I asked her. "Because saying wild stuff like that is a good way to get me to come early."

She snickered and shook her head.

"Alright, I'm going to fuck your ass now," I said. "Spread those cheeks."

"Yes, baby," she said, biting her lip as she let herself fully rest on top of me, her body weight feeling comfortable and intimate, as she reached back and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could.

I pulled my fingers out of her ass and shifted my hips, dislodging my cock from her pussy. Then she shifted her hips, and I was perfectly lined up, and I pushed into her ass.

"Oh, baby, yes," she hissed softly and started kissing the side of my jaw. "Use me."

"What if I want you to use me?" I asked.

She shook her head, but then lifted so she could look me in the eye. "That might be fun once in a while to switch things up, but I'm being serious with you, Jerry. I know you've been working to figure out my kinks, and some of the things we've done have been surprising even to me. Sucking on Lauren's toes was a big shock to me of how hot I found it. But honestly, when you tell me what to do, what you want from me? That is the thing that makesmy lizard brain tingle."

I kissed her. "Thank you for being direct about it," I said.

"Only with you," she said and kissed my chin, then my lips. "Anyone else would take advantage."

"I'm buried deep in your ass after like a minute of rough prep, using spit as our only lube," I said. "I think I'm currently at an advantage."

"Yep, but I know if I said no when you went for my ass, not only would you stop, you would check to make sure I was OK and would prefer to go without an orgasm at all rather than see me unhappy."

"You aren't wrong," I smiled.

"I know," she said and kissed me again. "Now are you going to fuck my ass or not?"

So I fucked her ass. She ended up keeping her cheeks spread for me with one hand, the other needed to brace on the headboard of her bed as I thrust up into her. This had the delightful effect of her tits dangling over my face as she rocked back and forth on my cock, so I did the only natural thing and I caught a nipple between my lips and sucked hard.

It was right after I'd caught the other one, and Lindsey was rolling through an anal orgasm as quietly as she could, that her door burst open and Lauren rushed in. She was unphased by her boyfriend's cock so clearly ploughing Lindsey's asshole, and shut the door and came over to the bed, kneeling next to us. "Mom and Dad are done in the garage and Mom is downstairs starting to prep dinner. You guys need to wrap it up."

"OK," Lindsey nodded. "You want to help?"

"Sure," Lauren said, and kissed Lindsey quickly with a smile.

"Suck on our man's balls while he comes in my ass," Lindsey said.

Lauren immediately climbed on the bed and lowered her lips down between Lindsey's cheeks and ran her tongue down the underside of my thrusting cock and then took my sac in her mouth.

"Fuck me," I groaned at the added sensation.

"You like that, baby? Do you like it when one of your girlfriends sucks on your big, magical, powerful balls while another one is riding your cock in her ass?" Lindsey asked me quietly, whispering in my ear. "What if I told you Lauren is probably going to eat your cum out of my ass once you fill me up? She can't get enough of it, but sometimes she's shy to admit that. She'll wait until you go home before she offers to help my ass feel better by tonguefucking it, but she will and I'll tell her yes."

"Linds," I gasped. "Oh, Lindsey."

"Let me watch your orgasm," she whispered. "I like watching you as much as you like watching me, baby. Could I watch you as you come in my ass?"

I nodded, grabbed her hips and pulled her all the way onto my cock. Lauren, seeing me do this, sucked hard on my balls, and I came, pulsing as my toes curled and Lindsey watched my O-face from inches away. "Yes, baby. Fill me, baby," she whispered to me.

As I finished, Lindsey sighed happily and settled down on top of me, just enjoying our comfortable albeit sweaty body warmth, snuggling close. Lauren, on the other hand, stopped sucking my balls so that she could pop my cock out of Lindsey's asshole with a wet slurp and then start blowing me as she cleaned me of cum.

"You really don't need to do that," I said to her.

"Is that you asking me to stop?" Lauren paused sucking to ask me.

"No, I'm just saying," I said, then just shrugged because I knew I was being an idiot.

"Hold on, I have an idea," Lindsey said, and she reached to the bedside table for her phone. She quickly held it up and snapped a picture of the two of us, then started typing. "The way I see it, if you head home now you could probably get in a quickie with Stacey once you tell her about what happened today. Then you have dinner at your place, and I'll come pick you up and we can have a threesome with Angela."

"Wait, we mentioned that could happen, but what if Angela isn't ready for that?" I asked.

Lindsey's phone pinged and she smirked, turning it to show me. She had sent Angela the selfie of me and Lindsey, both of us clearly naked with her tits pressed to my chest. She was looking at the phone, and I was looking at her - well, adoring her. Lindsey had sent it with the message, '3some?'

Angela had just responded.'Off work @ 9, my place 9:30?'

Lindsey sent a thumbs-up emoji. "She's in."

"I'm jealous," Lauren said. "Angela is hot."

"I think she'd be interested in a threesome between us, too," I said.

"Mmm," Lauren hummed happily with my cock between her lips.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road, then," Lindsey said. "Get home and fuck Stacey."

"You know, there is such a thing as too much sex in a day, at least for a guy," I said.

"Jerry, you can literally just magic yourself hard again, or your balls full," Lauren said.

I blinked, remembering the foursome. Had I done that then? "OK, that's a good point," I admitted.

"Good," Lindsey grinned. "Because between the two of us, I think we can help Angie get her freak on."

Soon I was up and getting dressed, while Lindsey stayed naked but tucked a hand towel between her legs to stop any leakage. I kissed her first. "See you later," I said.

"Looking forward to it," she grinned.

"And I'll see you bright and early tomorrow," I said, turning and kissing Lauren.

"Have fun tonight," she smiled, squeezing my fingers in hers. "I might call up Stace and see if she wants to go see a movie or something."

"Gonna eat her out in the seats, too?" Lindsey smirked.

"Wasn't planning on it, but I will if she asks," Lauren chuckled.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,104 Followers