Font of Fertility Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly formed a telepathic connection with Stacey and confirmed I could teleportal safely to my room. I stepped to the door and turned before forming the wormhole spell in my mind. "I love you both," I said.

"Love you too," they answered in chorus, sending flutters through my heart.

I stepped out of Lindsey's door and stepped into my bedroom. I quickly dropped my backpack and turned around and went right back out the door and down the hall, knocking on Stacey's door.

"Come in," she said, and I went in to find her lounging on her bed. "Hey," she grinned widely. "How was Hawaii?"

"Yeah, so..."

I told her everything, and Stacey ended up with about the same reaction that Lindsey had - frustration at me for doing something dangerous without thinking, compassion for Annalise and her sister, and just a little bit of pride that I was owning my mistakes and was willing to risk myself for someone in need.

I was then balls deep in her pussy, massaging her amazing ass as I fucked her vigorously in doggy on her bed, when she stopped fucking back at me and paused, just rocking and absorbing my thrusts. "OK, so what if- unh - he's just using the girls as a trap?"

Now I paused as well, panting lightly. "What?"

She pulled off of me, turning around and laying in missionary, motioning for me to enter her again but bringing us face to face so we could talk quietly. "What if the evil plant wizard guy is just stalking the fire wizard and her sister, and is going to ambush you as soon as you show up?"

"I don't know?" I said and closed my eyes for a moment as I re-entered Stacey, feeling her delightful pussy massaging me all the way down. Once I was rooted in her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close, laying my body on top of hers so we could whisper into each other's ears. "It's a risk I have to take. I can't leave them out there."

"I know, I know," she said, rubbing my back. "I just- we can do everything we can to fuck your batteries as full as possible, but that's going to take time. Especially if you're going to hunt this guy down and might need to get into a wizard fight. Do you even know how to wizard fight?"

I snorted, unable to help myself despite the totally fair question. "I don't," I said. "But from what I've gathered, I'm pretty sure I don't have to follow any traditional rules or anything if I don't want to. And my magic is based on what I can envision, so as long as I have the power required, I can fight him however I want."

"Then we need to find you someone new to fuck for the boost," she said. Which, considering our relationship and the fact that she was currently rocking her hips as I slowly thrust into her, was still a weird thing to hear coming from her mouth if I stopped to think about it for longer than a moment. "That or you need to put a baby in someone. You think Angela would be OK with that?"

"I really doubt it," I said. "AndI'm not ready for that."

She kissed my ear. "And that's why I love you. But still, that means a new partner is your best bet at a helpful boost."

I took a deep breath. "I don't know anyone from school I could just call up, except for this crazy girl Emily who tried to force me to show her my dick after Lauren and I got caught in the showers in the girl's locker room."

"Wait, wait, wait," Stacey said. "You got where what now?

So the conversation derailed for a few minutes as I told her the story, and then a few more minutes as Stacey just had to try the standing position with me, but we had to stop shortly after starting because it was causing a creak in the floor and we didn't want to risk being caught. So then we got back on the bed and I spooned behind her, resting my chin on her shoulder as I slow-fucked her and she ground back on me.

"Alright, so not that Emily bitch. I actually do remember her I think, and if she's who I'm thinking of then I'm sure Lauren is going to brew up a shitstorm of a revenge plan," Stacey said. "Do you seriously not know any more girls from school though? Or Lauren?"

"Of course I know girls from school," I said. "I'm just not exactly 'Hey wanna fuck' acquaintances with any of them. Plus it's winter break, do you not know anyone who's back in town from college?"

Stacey sighed, her voice soft. "OK, good point. Maybe I'll see about working something out."

"Why do I feel like this is going to get out of hand quickly?"

"Because you have three girlfriends who are going to try pimping you out," Stacey chuckled. "Actually, here's another question - does the amount of time you fuck someone change the amount you gain from them? Like, if we fuck for ten minutes and you come, or five minutes and you come, or thirty minutes - is there a difference? And what if I do or don't come?"

"Uhm," I said. "I haven't really tracked that. I guess I should do that."

"Hah, I finally figured something smart out about this magic shit before Lindsey," Stacey grinned. "Now, are you going to fuck a load into me or what?"

I did that, and to be quite frank family dinner twenty minutes later while sitting at the table across from Stacey, knowing she was currently leaking my cum into her panties, was yet another surreal moment in my ever-weirdening life.

After dinner I took a shower, not wanting to smell like I'd just had sex with three different people before going to meet up with Angela for a casual threesome (what the hell is my life!?). When I came downstairs, Stacey was sitting in the living room zoned in on her phone and smirking.

"What's up?" I asked.

Stacey immediately turned her phone away from me and gave me a look. "Secrets," she said.

I rolled my eyes. "What kind of secrets?"

"The kind that your girlfriends have decided to keep from you," Stacey whispered, not wanting to be overheard.

I sighed. "You guys have a group text that I'm not in, don't you?"

"Obviously," Stacey smiled. "Now, give me a spin. Let's see if you're appropriately dressed."

"For a Hmm-hmm?" I camouflaged what I was saying.

"Yeah, for a Hmm-hmm," Stacey said. "This isn't just me or Lauren, Angela hasn't decided- well, you know.We know when it's time appropriate you'll put in the effort, but she doesn't. So show her."

There was no point in arguing, so we were quickly up in my room and Stacey was going through my clothes - most of which she was throwing into a 'never wear again' pile. I argued, pointing out that some of the shirts had been gifts from Lauren (mostly the nerdy t-shirts) over the years, and Stacey acquiesced that she'd conference with Lauren and Lindsey before burning the majority of my wardrobe.

I was back downstairs about fifteen minutes later, and Lindsey was pulling up outside.

"Knock 'em dead," Stacey said. "Or, well, unconscious. You know what I mean." She looked like she wanted to kiss me, but Dad walked up out of the basement at that moment and I had to spend the next couple of minutes explaining that I was heading to Lauren's for a movie night with Lindsey.

"Hey, sexy," Lindsey grinned as I finally got out of the house and into the passenger seat. "Stacey did well, you're looking halfway like you actually belong in bed with two sexy girls."

"Hi," I said, grinning as I leaned over the centre console of the car and kissed Lindsey, her warm smile helping me ignore the soft jab at my usual clothes. "You look wonderful as always." She was wearing a white fuzzy turtleneck sweater that hugged her curves under her winter coat and a tight pair of dark jeans. "I especially like the braid, I love when you have your hair back like that, it makes it easier to do this." I kissed the side of her jaw, then the bit of her neck that wasn't covered by the turtleneck.

"Mmm," she groaned happily, but pulled away while biting her lip. "Stop, we need to get to Angela's place before you start turning me on even more."

She started driving, and I settled into my seat. "What's with the bag?" I asked. There was a black leather duffle near my feet.

"Things," Lindsey smirked playfully.

"Let me guess, secrets?" I asked.

"Stacey told us you were trying to pry into the Girlfriend Chat," Lindsey laughed. "You trust us, right?"

"Of course I do," I said. "I'm also just curious. And I want to know everything about all three of you."

"Well, let us have that group chat, OK?" Lindsey asked. "I promise it'sonly ever used for good surprises or things we don't think you would want to know about."

"Wait, how long has this group chat been going on?" I asked.

"Oh, since that evening at the park," Lindsey said. "Pretty much as soon as we all decided to be your girlfriends together."

"That's even longer than the one that I'm in!" you laughed, sort of shocked.

"Baby," Lindsey said. "Believe me, it's a good thing."

"I know," I said, and reached over and put my hand on her inner thigh, giving her a squeeze. "And just double checking - tonight is what you want, right?"

Lindsey smirked. "I owe Lauren ten dollars. She said you'd ask in the car, I thought you'd ask before we knocked on the door."

I sighed and chuckled. "Yes or no, Linds?"

"Yes, I want this," she said. "And don't ask again, OK? I know you're going to want to double-check that Angela is OK, and I'm OK, and all of that. And baby, I love that you want to check in on me when we're crossing boundaries, but you turn me on the most when you're spontaneous in the middle of sex. So not tonight, please? Angela and I know what we like. Just do your thing, and we'll all walk away happy."

I agreed, and soon we were parked out in front of Angela's place. I passed Lindsey her oversized purse and as she got out of the car I quickly texted Lauren.'I love you. Wish you were here with us.'

I joined Lindsey at the door to the building and she was looking at her phone and giggled. "Alright, Lauren and I are even now."

"Oh no," I said. "What is it?"

"I bet her you would text her something sweet because you feel bad and want to include her. She thought you would keep it bottled in and say it to her afterwards."

"Any other bets I should be aware of?" I asked.

"Oh, for sure," Lindsey smirked. "But if I told you then it would ruin them. And not all of the prizes are money - and I really want to win some of the, ah, favours that are being tossed between the three of us."

"Linds," I sighed, and shook my head. I pushed the buzzer button for Angela's apartment, and checked my phone because I felt it buzz.

'Love you too, dork. We'll fuck Angela together soon. Tonight Stacey and I are scheming.' She ended the text with a smiling devil emoji. I wasn't sure whether to be trepidatious or excited. Probably a lot of both.

"Hello?" Angela asked over the speaker.

"Hey, girl," Lindsey said.

"Hey! Come up and on in, my roommate's out," Angela said and buzzed us in.

I led Lindsey up to the second floor and opened Angela's apartment door, feeling a little weird about it, but Lindsey acted normal so I tried to follow her lead.

"Hey, babes," Lindsey said, kicking off her boots at the door.

"Linds!" Angela said, coming out of the apartment kitchen with two glasses of wine. She approached and hugged Lindsey, and handed her one of the glasses. "And hello, Jerry," Angela smiled, biting her lip a little shyly.

"Hey cutie," I said, and swept her up into my arms and kissed her firmly.

When I set her back on her feet she was breathless from the kiss and blushing. "I wasn't sure what I'd be feeling right now after last night. Jeez, I feel like a teenager again," she laughed.

"He does that," Lindsey smiled over the lip of her wine glass.

Soon the three of us were sitting in the little living area, me in the middle of the couch with Lindsey on one side and Angela on the other. I wasn't really sure what I'd been expecting with this whole threesome thing, but the 'Lindsey and Angela catch up' part hadn't been in my imagination. Then again, both of them were being handsy with me, touching my arms and legs, brushing their sock-covered feet up my shins. Grinning at every addition I gave to the conversation.

"So for real," Lindsey finally said, setting down her empty wine glass. "What was that little blush at the door?"

"Oh, god," Angela sighed and looked at me. "You didn't tell her?"

"Tell me what?" Lindsey asked. "I mean, Lauren and I both know about the last two nights you spent together."

"Oh, fuck, has it really been three nights in a row now?" Angela said, looking surprised. "It doesn't feel like it."

"Hey, storytime," Lindsey grinned, reaching across me to pat Angela's leg.

"Yeah, OK, well it's not that much of a story per se," Angela said. "Jeremiah just... gave me a sexual experience I'd never had before. We only fucked a little last night, it was more like..." she tried to find the words, circling her hands.

"Like he fucked your heart?" Lindsey offered.

Angela snorted, and if she'd had sipped her drink it would have been sprayed all over me. "I mean, I was going for something a little less blunt than that, but yeah?"

"No, I get it," Lindsey said. "We had sex once in the bathroom at like four in the morning, just taking it slow and making out as I sat on the counter. I think I had a fifteen-minute orgasm just from all the emotions I was feeling as he held me."

"Oh, fuck," Angela laughed nervously. "I actually cried."

"I was nervous to do that," Lindsey admitted. "How was it?"

"Cathartic," Angela said, leaning forward. "I've been on cloud nine all day today, honestly. I feel like my soul got some detailing work like a car."

Lindsey laughed, and Angela joined in. I just sort of smiled, feeling super awkward but also like a king.

"But that's not tonight," Lindsey finally said. "Tonight is fucking, right?"

"Yes, definitely," Angela agreed. "Unless you want your turn to cry, Jerry," she said. "Do you want us to hold you in bed and rest your head on our chests as you just let it all out?"

"That... actually doesn't sound that bad for some time in the future if I really need it," I chuckled. "But not tonight."

"How long until your roommate comes home?" Lindsey asked.

"Hour and a bit, probably," Angela said, glancing at the clock. "We should move to my bedroom."

And just like that, we were moving to the bedroom, Lindsey and Angela still chatting as if this was the most normal thing. Then we were in the bedroom, and both of them were pulling off their clothes, taking off their tops and pants, and so I just sort of followed along.

"So, what's in the bag?" Angela asked Lindsey.

"A new friend," Lindsey smiled. "But first I think we should cut Jerry a little slack here." Then both girls started giggling and turned to you. "Honestly, babe, you're actually doing pretty well."

Angela came over, clad in just a little set of black lingerie, and hugged my arm around her. "We're just as nervous as you are, by the way. But we talked ahead of time."

"Oh my God," I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "I thought I was going crazy or something. Is this another bet?"

"No, Jerry, just a little prank," Lindsey said, snuggling up on my other side so that I was holding them both. She'd been hiding a set of white lingerie beneath her own clothes. "Angela and I haven't been together for a couple of years, and with a guy for longer. My pussy is tingling like crazy, and feel my heart." She took my hand from her shoulder and slid it down her chest. I could feel the patter of her heart beating.

"I'm the same, I bet," Angela smiled, and did the same thing.

"Well, you two can see how I am," I smirked, glancing down at my cock tenting my boxers.

"What do you think, babes?" Linds asked. "Are you ready to worship my man's cock like a good little devoted slut?"

"You have the best ideas, Linds," Angela said. She leaned up and kissed me, then slid down to her knees and pulled down my boxers. As Angela took me into her mouth, her soft tongue just starting to taste, Lindsey turned my face to hers and kissed me.

"Take what you want, baby," she whispered. "Seriously. Anything you want tonight, right Angela?"

"Mhmm," Angela hummed around the head of my cock, then came off of it briefly. "Even my ass. God, I bet he's amazing at anal. Am I right?"

"Yes," Lindsey smirked. "He was actually in my ass right before that picture we sent you earlier."

"Don't worry, I showered," I said.

Lindsey kissed me on the cheek and then joined Angela on her knees, and soon the friends were swapping back and forth and teasing each other. Their lips met often at the head of my cock, their tongues dancing as they grinned and giggled, and I couldn't help but shiver at the feeling and sight.

"You two are just-" I said. "You're a dream come true."

"We're just getting started," Angela hummed happily, then ducked lower and started playing with my balls as well. Both of them were highly skilled cocksuckers, and they knew the power of their eyes. I was always looking into the eyes of one or the other, except when they were making out and staring at each other.

"Fuck, OK, too horny," Angela said, suddenly standing up. "I need some attention to my pussy, ASAP."

"Gladly," Lindsey smirked, still on her knees between us, and she quickly pulled down Angela's panties and pressed her lips to the darker-haired girl's cunt without hesitation. Angela adjusted her stance, pushing her hips and mound forward, and she closed her eyes and exhaled sharply.

"Fuck, Linds," she gasped. "I forgot how good you were at that."

Lindsey laughed into her old friend's pussy, and Angela reached out and held onto my arm to keep her steady. Wanting to participate in her pleasure, I slipped around her and stepped close, pressing the length of my cock into the cleft of her ass as I undid her bra and tossed it aside. I palmed her tits and kissed her shoulder, looking down the length of Angela's body to watch Lindsey staring her piercing blue eyes up at Angela's as she slurped and sucked and tongue-fucked.

I kissed Angela's neck and slowly massaged her nipples. "Isn't she amazing?" I whispered.

"Hottest chick I've ever known," Angela said, reaching down and running her fingers through Lindsey's hair.

Lindsey's eyes crinkled in a smile at the compliment.

"How does her tongue feel?" I asked.

"Slippery and needy. Like she's desperate for my juices. She eats pussy like she needs it."

I continued massaging Angela's tits, always coming back to tugging on her nipples, but switched to the other side of her neck and kissed her there as well. "Do you want her to lick you while I fuck you?"

"God, yes," Angela moaned softly.

I tugged Angela backwards, and Lindsey stayed stuck to her pussy as the blonde crawled on all fours following us, until I reached the bed and sat back. I stoked my cock a couple of times and took it in my fist, pointing it forward towards Angela, and guided her down onto it by her hips. Lindsey helped get her into position, and then Angela sat down with a long and satisfied groan.

"Best feeling, right?" Lindsey said, watching me penetrate Angela from up close between our legs.

"Um-hmm," Angela nodded, and I could feel her pussy tighten and flex as it adjusted to me again.

"He's stretching you out," Lindsey whispered and took a little lick of Angela's clit. She continued doing that. "Three days in a row, Angie. When was the last time you fucked the same guy three days in a row?"

"Never," Angela gasped. "I- Jesus, that's good. I haven't fucked three days in a row since high school, either."

"Oh, lucky girl," Lindsey hummed, and then licked my shaft and balls for a moment. Angela had settled all the way down onto me. "You've finally found the magic cock that fits just right."

I had a moment of panic, thinking Lindsey was just spilling the beans, but then realized she was making a Cinderella Glass Slipper reference.