Font of Fertility Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gaaaawd," Angela moaned as I flexed inside of her in response to Lindsey sucking my balls. "Jerry, I don't know if a doctor would find my organs in the right spot if they had to operate on me."

That made me laugh, which made my cock flex even more, and Angela fell back against my chest as she moaned loudly.

"Hold on, this is too hot," Lindsey said. "You need to see this view." She grabbed her phone out of her jeans and took a close-up picture of my cock buried in Angela's pussy. She showed the two of us, my cock looking thick and powerful as it split Angela's pussy lips as they were clearly being stretched around it, her clit a little nub sticking out at the top.

"Fuck, thatis hot," Angela said. "Send that to me."

Lindsey nodded happily and sent it - both Angela and my phones bingled.

"Don't share that with anyone, please," Angela said, turning to look back at me. "It's OK for you to have it. Just don't share it."

"Mmm, full transparency, I sent it to Lauren too," Lindsey admitted.

Angela looked surprised for a moment, but almost immediately shrugged. "That's fair I guess if she's into it."

"I would not be surprised if she's already got her hands down her pants," Lindsey grinned. She set her phone down on the bed and then rearranged mine and Angela's legs so that her feet were on my knees, and we were leaning back flat on the bed. "OK, now fuck her," Lindsey ordered.

So I did. I fucked up into Angela, and Lindsey swapped between sucking Angela's clit and letting her tongue slap against my balls as I thrust up and down. Angela was getting ramped up quickly into her first orgasm of the night when Lindsey stood up and pushed down on Angela's hips, shoving her down onto my thrusts as hard as she could and burying me deep.

"Fucking hell!" Angela shouted, and came, coiling into a quivering mess for a long moment. I'd felt myself bottom out in her, brushing up against something deep inside.

"There it is," Lindsey smirked, then glanced at me. "She claims she doesn't like it, but if you can hit her cervix she comes like crazy. Guys can't realistically do it unless you really force it on purpose, but I figured it out when I was fisting her one time."

"Fuck you," Angela panted. "Just tell him all my secrets. And I haven't had that done since- well, since the last time you did it, you sneaky bitch."

"I figured," Lindsey smirked. "But it was good, right?"

"That's not the point," Angela said. "Warn me next time."

"Well, where's the fun in that?" Lindsey asked.

"Alright, I think someone needs to be taught a lesson," I said, pulling out of Angela. She'd fallen to the side during her orgasm, so it was easy to slide out from under her.

"Ah!" Lindsey shouted, playfully panicked as she darted around the bed.

I chased her, catching her quickly as she was crawling onto the bed from the other side. Grabbing her by the hips I hauled her backwards so that her ass was at the edge of the bed and I gave her a swat over her panties.

"Mmm," she hummed happily, though her delightful ass tensed for a moment at the contact.

I roughly yanked her panties down around her ankles and mounted her, plunging my cock into her pussy in one long thrust.

"Really, just like that?" Angela asked, watching us with a satisfied grin. "How often are you taking him that you can get that cock in you that quick?"

"As often as I can," Lindsey gasped. I was fucking her super slow, but with very hard thrusts. "Though he did fuck me earlier."

"I thought he fucked your ass earlier?" Angela said.

"Both," Lindsey grinned wickedly. "You know he can."

Angela bit her lower lip and considered me for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah," she agreed.

"OK, enough talking from you," I said to Lindsey, and I grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed and put it over her head, covering her as I sped up my thrusting. "So, Angie, while I use Lindsey however the fuck I want, is there anything you'd like her to do for you? Maybe suck your toes, or tongue your ass?"

"Is that what you do? Just use her?" Angela asked.

"Oh, most of the time I just want to love on her," I said, my hand that wasn't on the pillow caressing Lindsey's back for a moment. "But sometimes I know she's all mine and wants to be reminded of that."

Angela flushed, watching me fucking Lindsey, her eyes darting back and forth between her and I.

Eventually I pulled the pillow from Lindsey's head, and she turned back and gave me a hungry, pleading look. "Please may I come?"

"No," I said, and covered her face again with the pillow. She immediately got even more slippery as her juices leaked out of her, and when I looked down I saw there was a white cream of her grool gathering where her cunt lips were stretching with every pull out.

"I'm starting to feel a little left out over here," Angela said. "But I also wouldn't want to stop the fucking your giving her."

"Check what's in that bag she brought," I suggested.

"Ooh, good idea," Angela grinned and scooted off the bed.

I pulled the pillow from Lindsey's face again. "You hear that? Angela is looking in the bag."

"Please may I come now?" Lindsey begged me. I could feel her shivering, her body fighting not to come.

I took my finger and scooped up that white slime of her fuck juices from her pussy lips and brought them close to her face. "You are so fucking sexy," I said, and she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue so I could feed her her own grool while I pressed down onto her back with my chest.

"Come now," I said, with my fingers in her mouth and my lips at her ear. "I love you."

Lindsey came, her ass clenching under my hips, her cunt around my cock, her lips around my fingers. I just held her, staying still, until she went looser and breathed deeply. I quickly pulled out of her and turned her on her back, spreading her gorgeous long legs wide and diving lips first into her red, puffy, just fucked pussy and starting to lap up every bit of her I could.

"Well, Linds, if he's down there I guess I'll use your mouth with this," Angela said. I looked up from my work and found Angela kneeling next to Lindsey with a big transparent blue dildo hooked up to a strap-on harness on her waist. She lowered the dildo head to Lindsey's mouth, and Lindsey immediately began sucking on the fake cock.

"God damn," I said.

"Linds and I used to play with one of these," Angela grinned. "This isn't the same one though, I notice."

"I went and bought it today, actually," Lindsey admitted, popping the dildo out of her mouth to talk. "My old one is back at university - I hadn't been expecting the chance to use it when I came home for Christmas break."

"Well, I guess we'll just need to find a third girl to wear that one next time," Angela grinned. "Then Jerry can fuck any hole of yours he wants, and we can fill the other two at the same time. Unless you're open to guys in your group play, Jerry?"

I stood up and leaned over, kissing Angela softly. "No, I'm not," I said. "And Lindsey and Lauren are mine, and only mine, from now on."

"Really?" Angela asked, surprised as she looked down to Lindsey. "You agreed to that?"

Lindsey grinned and shrugged. "I love him, he loves me and has all the cock I could ever want to boot. Don't tell me you wouldn't agree to the same thing, Angie. Not after last night."

"I..." Angela said, clearly surprised at her own thoughts.

"Hey," I said and kissed her again to bring her back into the moment. "You don't need to answer that. We can talk about it maybe some other time."

Angela hesitated a moment longer, and then nodded and quirked her lips as she looked down at Lindsey. "You are so getting fucked now," she said.

"Good," Lindsey grinned.

We rearranged, leaving the edge of the bed and moving into the centre. Angela made it clear she wanted to watch me fuck Lindsey's ass, and she had me lay down and quickly fetched some lube out of her nightstand drawer. Within a couple of minutes Angela was fingering Lindsey's ass while Lindsey made out with me and gave me a lubed-up hand job, and then Lindsey was turned around in a similar reverse-cowgirl position as I'd fucked Angela, but was lowering her asshole onto me as Angela licked and kissed her clit.

"Fuck yesss," Lindsey hissed happily once she was full of my cock, her asshole flexing and twitching as she got used to me again.

"Seriously girl?" Angela asked. "That didn't hurt?"

"Hurtso good," Lindsey said dreamily, then shook her head. "He was in my ass earlier today, remember."

"Shouldn't that hurt more though?" Angela asked.

"I took care of it properly," Lindsey said, and I knew she meant she'd had Lauren eat her ass, which I guess could have been soothing?

Angela sighed and absentmindedly massaged my balls and fingered Lindsey's pussy as Lindsey raised and lowered her ass on me a bit.

"OK, I'm ready," Lindsey said.

Angela grinned and got a new squirt of lube, fisting it onto her strapon dildo, and then got in position between our legs.

"Lauren's going to be mad," Lindsey said, turning to kiss my cheek from over her shoulder. "I think she wanted to be the first person you double penetrated. Don't worry though, I'll make it up to her."

"Trouble maker," I sighed and grinned. I knew Lauren would get me back - in fact, it was likely that the two of them had already pre-planned this.

"Hold still, and remember to relax," Angela said, shifting closer and rubbing the lubed head of the dildo against Lindsey's pussy.

Angela shifted, and I could feel Lindsey try to relax her lower muscles and abdomen as the pressure against my cock suddenly increased from a single direction.

"You feel that, Jerry?" Angela asked.

"Fuck, that's weird," I breathed.

"Good to take more, Linds?"

"Yeeeeess," Lindsey howled as Angela didn't wait for the reply.

I could feel the length of the dildo sliding up against my own cock. Angela thrust back and forth a couple of times, then settled all the way in as she pressed her body against Lindsey and kissed her. Then she craned her neck and kissed me over Lindsey's shoulder.

Lindsey was breathing deeply, her ass clenching on my cock, and I held both of her hands in mine down by our sides.

"Are you ready for more?" I asked her quietly.

"Yes, please," Lindsey said.

Angela had the easier time of thrusting, and based on her technique she wasn't unskilled with a strap-on - I had to wonder how many times the two friends had done this with each other back during high school. Lindsey arched her back in pleasure, groaning heavily.

"Oh, babes," she moaned. "God, you're good with a dildo. Ungh, yes. Fill my fucking cunt while I have my man's cock in my ass. Fuck, yes! Yes, Jerry, fuck, I love you in my ass, baby. I love you so fucking much. And I love you too, babes. Angie! Fuck, yes, my clit, yes."

"Jerry, undo her bra," Angela panted, kneeling over Lindsey. This whole time Lindsey's bra hadn't come off, her wonderful cleavage displayed in that white, lacey lingerie. "I miss these fucking amazing tits."

I unsnapped the bra, and Angela pulled it off and paused her thrusting to bury her face between Lindsey's breasts. We fucked like that for a bit, me mostly stuck under the pile and able to contribute little, just riding the clenching and friction as Angela fucked Lindsey.

Lindsey came, shuddering on top of me, and I noticed that when she was getting close she wriggled a bit so that she could better look back at me easier. When she was just about to peak she looked into my eyes, scanning my face as if she were silently checking that it was OK. I kissed her in response, and she released her orgasm.

Angela stopped thrusting during Lindsey's orgasm but started right back up again after she had two solid breaths.

"I love you, Jerry," Lindsey whispered. "I love you so much."

"I know, I love you too," I smiled.

"You two are making me just alittle jealous here," Angela said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Angie," Lindsey said and adjusted to wrap a leg up around the brunette's waist. "Fuck me hard and make out the Jeremiah while you do it."

Angela grinned and shifted higher, fucking down into Lindsey harder and Lindsey wriggled her torso more to the side to make it easier for Angela to bring her lips to mine. Lindsey, riding the fucking, stroked both of our hair while we made out.

Then Lindsey did something I wasn't expecting, and she called out loudly. "Hey, Angie's roommate, you can come in if you want."

Angela and I stopped kissing, and she leaned back as we both looked to the door. Suzie, Angela's roommate, was blushing furiously as she peeked in the doorway. "I am so sorry, I got home and there was just a lot of sex sounds and you guys left the door open."

"No, it's fine," Lindsey laughed. "You can come in if you want. I know Jerry is fine with it, and you're Angie's roommate so I'm sure you're cool."

"Oh, no," Suzie shook her head. "This is already awkward, I'm not-"

"Could you at least come do me a favour?" Lindsey asked. She reached for her phone on the edge of the bed and held it up. "Could you take a couple of pictures for us?"

Suzie opened her mouth a fish-gaped a couple of times, trying to find an answer as her eyes went wide.

"Oh, stop being a prude, Suze," Angela chuckled. "You know you want to check out Lindsey here, and Jerry's cock."

Suzie rolled her eyes and cautiously stepped into the room. She was wearing a tank top over her skinny frame and black tights. "I'll take the pictures," she said. "But I'm not just hopping into bed with you three."

"Wouldn't dream of it," Lindsey said, but the way she squeezed my cock in her ass made me suspect she had something else in mind.

Lindsey passed Suzie the phone with the camera app open, and I noticed that the 'last picture taken' preview in the bottom of the screen was clearly Angela's cunt full of my cock. Suzie noticed too, blushing, but didn't say anything. Soon the three girls were talking and shifting, and I found myself mostly a prop cock as Angela got into a position that could reveal Lindsey and what was happening between us. Then they would all need to look at the pictures, and none of them were quite happy with the way they looked.

"It's too porny," Angela ended up saying.

That made me chuckle, and all three women looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"What?" I said. "Of course it's going to look porny, you two are posing. If you want it to look natural, maybe we should just fuck and let Suze take pictures and sort through them after?"

Angela cocked her head, and Lindsey rolled her eyes and grinned. "That's my man," Lindsey said. "Telling it how it is."

She turned back and kissed Angela on the lips, starting to make out with her. It took Angela a second to kick back into sex-gear, and Suze was just watching without using the phone camera.

"Suze," I said, patting her lightly on the hip and making her jump a little. "Camera."

"Right," Suzie said and started taking photos of the two girls making out. Soon Angela was fucking Lindsey properly, and Suzie got photos from the side, and then from below the three of us where I assume she got some sort of view of Lindsey's holes both filled. She even arranged the phone to get a picture of Angela from Lindsey's point of view, looming over and fucking down.

"OK, I think that's it," Suzie said, trying to hand Lindsey back her phone.

"No, keep going," Lindsey said. "We need to do another position."

And so we rearranged, and now it was Angela laying on the bed, with Lindsey riding the strap on and thrusting her ass back at me to fill from behind. She groaned happily as I reinserted into her ass, and now that I had the freedom of movement I didn't waste time and started fucking her hard.

"Oh, yes baby!" Lindsey moaned. "Fuck my ass. Take it. My ass is all yours, baby."

"Ang, suck on those tits," I said as I wrapped Lindsey's braid - already messy and partially falling apart - around my fingers and pulled back on her scalp.

I rode her hard, and Angela knew not to go easy on Lindsey either, and the whole time Suzie was taking pictures. When Lindsey came again, I pulled her back to me, wrapping my arms around her chest and abdomen and holding her tightly as she shuddered hard. The photo Suzie took was gorgeous and showed Angela's hands just resting on Lindsey's mound at the bottom of the frame where she was strumming Lindsey's clit with a thumb. It would eventually become one of mine and Lauren's favourites.

"Love you," I whispered in Lindsey's ear as she came down from the orgasm. Then I pushed her back down onto Angela and looked at Suzie. "Come kneel right here," I said, pointing at the bed beside me. "Get a good angle for this."

Suzie climbed onto the bed where I said, breaking her 'not getting into bed with you three' statement, and I shifted my hips and palmed Lindsey's ass cheeks wide as I pulled out of her ass. She gaped for a long moment, her ass stretched open, and then started to close. Suzie got the picture, but I thrust into Lindsey again making her gasp and clench, and then I pulled out and as her asshole was gaping again I came, spraying her open ass, the cleavage of her cheeks and her pussy lips spread around the blue dildo.

"Fuck yes," I groaned.

"Oh, fuck, baby," Lindsey moaned happily, flexing her ass and asshole as she grinned happily at my release.

"Fuck," Suzie grunted softly, taking picture after picture of Lindsey's spread ass covered in my cum.

There was a momentary lull, and then Suzie set the phone down. "OK," she said. "Done now?"

"Oh, not even close," Lindsey smirked. "Go grab a washcloth so we can clean off Jerry for round two. Now it's Angie's turn to get DP'd."

"Grab one of mine from the washroom," Angela told her roommate. The petite woman just nodded and left the room as if in a daze.

Lindsey kissed Angela hard, and I noticed she even bit her lip a bit. "You going to clean up my ass?"

"Yours is the only ass I've ever eaten," Angela smirked. "Why stop now when Jerry's cum is glazing it?"

By the time Suzie came back with the washcloth, Lindsey was lying prone on the bed with her legs spread, and Angela was on her knees with her face between Lindsey's cheeks. I traded her the phone for the washcloth, and she went back to take pictures of the girls while I wiped my cock down - not that I actually needed to, what with my magic and having cast my little cleansing spell on both Lindsey and Angela when we entered the room to begin with.

Soon I was behind Angela, playing with the buttplug she had apparently also found in Lindsey's bag and inserted into herself in preparation for this. Wanting to warm her up a bit longer, I indulged a bit in eating out her pussy and ass equally before slowly working my lubed fingers into her butt. Angela seemed to enjoy this, humming happily, and Lindsey ended up rolling over once she was well and cleaned on Angela's tongue. We had to stop briefly for Angela to take the strap-on off, and I ended up laying on the bed again as she mounted my face while Lindsey re-lubed the dildo and slipped on the harness.

I was busy lapping Angela's pussy, my fingers digging into the meat of her ass, when I heard Lindsey say, "You can grab a feel if you want."

"No, that's not- uh-" Suzie said.

"It's fine, he'll like it. Just a quick one, you're obviously curious."

A hand tentatively took hold of my cock, which hadn't really gone down at all even after I had come. It was small, and just gave me a quick squeeze and stroke before pulling away.

Soon enough Lindsey was ready, and Angela slipped down my body and right onto my cock, taking me back into her pussy. "No offence, Jerry, but I know what Lindsey's like in my butt so I want her to prep me first. If we were alone I'd just do you, but-"

I kissed her to shut her up. "You're talking too much," I grinned. "This is already another amazing night with you, my feelings aren't about to get hurt here."