Font of Fertility Ch. 16

Story Info
A Magic Dick checks out some Real Estate.
13.1k words
4.87
29.9k
78

Part 16 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,024 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the Font of Fertility series. I would suggest reading Chapter 1 if you have not already. This chapter includes casual MF oral, anal and MFFF.

Jeremiah makes real estate arrangements, prepares moves and meets an agent.

====================================

"I need to be honest, I'm still not sure how I feel about the whole hook-up thing," I said, yawning my way through the 'I'm' as I stretched and watched out the passenger side window of the car.

"But itwas super hot," Stacey pointed out. "And we walked away happy, and she was happy. Papi."

Lindsey snickered and smirked from the driver's seat. It was still early enough that the sun hadn't fully risen over the horizon, but Stacey had jumped on me in my bed to wake me up - I'd gotten kisses, but nothing else, since we were apparently in a rush.

They'd decided that I had to sit in the passenger seat of the car as we drove up to Cardinal. It wasn't fair to whoever was driving if I was in the back with the other, and if I was driving then whichever of them was in the passenger seat would probably try to give me road head. It was either me in the passenger seat alone, or me in the back alone, and the passenger seat had more legroom.

"I wish I'd been there," Lindsey sighed. "She sounds hot as hell, and I bet hearing her call you that was sexy."

"She called me 'motherfucker' way more," I pointed out.

"That would have been funny, too," Lindsey smirked.

The university was about two hours away by car up in the city. We could have made better time if we'd taken Victorious - Lindsey and Lauren still hadn't actually met the nightmare car - but the trip was known by all our parents and they would have asked questions if we weren't borrowing a vehicle. The only reason I was even able to make the trip with the girls seem legitimate was because I was being brought along as 'the muscle' for the move, at least in my parent's eyes.

Stacey leaned forward from the back seat, rubbing my shoulder. "You're going to need to get used to it, Jerry," she said. "Not every girl or woman you have sex with is going to be someone you can make a deep connection with. That'll get untenable really quickly."

"I know that," I said, closing my eyes to try and enjoy the feeling of her thumbs on my shoulders and definitely not starting to drift back to sleep. "It's just- Everything about that day was great except for leaving. I feel like I should have said more, or done more, or... I don't know."

"Oh, baby," Lindsey said, reaching over and rubbing the top of my thigh. "You want to tie all of the complications up in a bow and make sure she feels good about it too. That's just who you are, but Stacey is right and you need to get over it. You know she came like gangbusters, and you know she'd like to see you again if you're back down there, so just trust what she actually said and not what you're worried she's feeling."

"Fine, fine," I said, holding up my hands in surrender. "I'll trust."

"Good," Lindsey said. "Now, we need to stop for gas, and you're getting in the back seat with Stace."

"I am?" I asked.

"He is?" Stacey asked.

"Yeah," Lindsey said. "Romeo needs a distraction, and I don't know what the hell we were thinking trying to keep things 'equal' or 'fair.' You can't fuck back there, but you can definitely suck our man's cock and juice his magical batteries some more."

"Very. True," Stacey said, and I could hear the grin on her lips.

As we pulled into the city I'd already blown two loads in Stacey's mouth and Lindsey, who had swapped spots with Stacey after she'd started trying to finger herself while driving, was now working on my third. By the time we were entering the urban centre Lindsey was smacking her lips, satisfied with her mouthful of cum as she carefully tucked my cock away and zipped me up.

"You three are fucking wild, you know that?" I asked.

"And Lauren is missing out on two whole days," Lindsey smirked. "God, you two have barely spent longer than twenty-four hours without seeing each other for weeks, let alone sex. I bet she's humping the corner of her bed by the time we get back."

That set us all to chuckling, and Stacey drove us to her place first. We, or rather the girls, had come up with a multi-stage plan to keep our trip quick and succinct. Step one was packing up Stacey's room as much as we could ahead of time this morning. Step two was our noon appointment with the realtor who was supposed to show us the penthouse apartment we'd located. Step three we were going to spend the afternoon at Lindsey's place packing up her stuff. I was probably going to need to use a little magic to make sure it happened, but we'd ensure we could take possession of the apartment tomorrow, and for step four we'd spend the day moving both girls over. Stacey had a couple of teammates from the rowing team that were going to help out with that.

I'd been to Stacey's apartment in the city once before when she first moved in. She shared the place with three other girls she'd met in the dorms her first year, and it had been an arrangement of convenience more than anything. They were friendly, but notfriends, and hadn't gotten on each other's nerves. When she'd told them she was moving out but would cover the rest of her part of the rent for the lease through the end of the next semester the three roommates had barely asked any questions. Stacey parked in the underground parking lot and we rode the elevator up, which I immediately realized was going to be a pain in the ass to load up the car with stuff over and over. That was something we hadn't considered - and the fact that I had magic to make it easier, but we had collectively decided that I should save my reserves and do this the old-fashioned way, made it even more annoying.

Up in the apartment, the place was quiet and a little cool so Stacey turned up the heat and turned on some music as we started to pack under her directions. We'd brought some boxes and her empty luggage from home, but even in the half-year she'd spent in the place she'd accumulated stuff. As we packed and tetris'd said stuff to try and find the most efficient way of getting things together there was some grabass fun between the three of us. Even Stacey and Lindsey were smacking each other on the butt, hands lingering and squeezing, in a sexually familiar way. And though it made me want to talk to Stace about her burgeoning openness to playing with the opposite sex, I also found it really, really nice to just be doing something that felt so normal with them. Not that any of this was really normal, but we weren't stressing about magic-related stuff, or how to gain access to the potentially tens of millions of dollars scattered across five continents by Ezekial, or worrying about juggling relationships or sex time or planning how to fight or any of the other dozen things I felt like were going on.

We had a task to do, and the only thing missing was Lauren doing it with us.

After an hour we'd made a solid dent in the stuff, and the girls set me to work on taking apart Stacey's desk. She didn't have any tools and had thrown away the Allen keys that had come with the Ikea furniture. Let alone the instruction manuals that would have helped us rebuild it.

"What if we just leave it?" I asked after about twenty minutes of trying to figure out how to tackle the desk issue without breaking the thing or resorting to magic. The car wasn't big enough to fit it in one piece, and I doubted Stacey's teammates drove a pickup truck.And I didn't want to carry it down the hall and the elevator.

"It's a perfectly good desk," Stacey said, turning from where she was folding clothes and stashing them into a piece of luggage. "And I paid good money for it, why would I just leave it behind?"

I sighed and looked at the desk, then back to Stacey, then back to the desk. We'd been raised well when it came to money, and I knew we probably both had the same revulsion to being wasteful with a purchase like the desk.

"So, here's the thing," I said. "I get it. You know I do. But it's an Ikea desk, and we are about to move you and Linds into a multi-million dollar penthouse apartment that we can afford to entirely refurnish with literally anything you want. Can we maybe ask your roommates if they'll want your desk, bed or nightstand and just leave them here?"

I could see the war inside of Stacey. I could hear my Dad saying 'Can't put good money after bad' and all those little things that he drilled into us that we should value what we had and take care of it. On the other hand, we had alot of money now...

"Fine," she sighed, then broke into a little smile. "We're going to need a bigger bed anyways."

"Yeah we are," Lindsey said.

We got about two-thirds done, and Stacey's roommates had let her know that she could leave all three pieces of furniture in the room. That immediately made me wonder if they were going to sublet the room to try and make some extra cash, but then I stopped caring about that almost immediately because just like I'd told Stace, we had money. Hell, we had Fuck You money.

Not to mention magic.

With half an hour to our appointment time, the girls slipped away to the washroom to get themselves ready and I did what I could to keep working until they came back out all dolled up and changed. Stacey was wearing a cute dress with leggings underneath, along with a pair of knee-high boots and a scarf, while Lindsey had changed into a pair of skin-tight black jeans and a baggy black knitted sweater that did nothing but obscure her figure - right up until she lifted it and flashed me her braless tits with a teasing grin.

Then I got berated for not bringing nice clothes with me, and soon we were doing the Outfit Dance again where they pulled up clothes on their phones and I eventually used up a touch of my magic to change my sweater and jeans into a bespoke 'streetware' outfit that they swore would impress the realtor lady. Then my winter coat got changed into a sporty leather jacket to finish the look.

We were out the door ten minutes later than planned, and I stopped in front of the family sedan down in the parking lot. "You know," I said. "There isn't much point in the flashy clothes display if she sees us drive up in this."

"What, is there a problem with the Baxley Mobile?" Lindsey asked, putting her hands on her hips and smirking playfully.

"Oh no," Stacey muttered.

"Hey," I said. "The Baxley Mobile is a classic. But-"

"But she's a mid-range sedan," Lindsey sighed.

"I know where this is going," Stacey said.

I fished into the pocket of my fancy new distressed jeans and pulled out the car key. "Wanna meet Victorious?"

We walked out of the parking garage and I fed a bead of power into the key, and then winced as a long moment later the roar of Victorious' engines echoed off of the nearby buildings.

"Holy fuck," Lindsey said, watching with wide eyes as the black and fire-wreathed car burned out of the sky. Victorious was, somewhat ironically based on my judgement of his music choices two days prior, blasting 'You Shook Me All Night Long' by AC/DC. "He's fucking beautiful," Lindsey said as Victorious landed. And after the muscle car screeched to a halt she went right up to him and laid down on his hood like she was giving him a massive hug. "He's so fuckingsexy."

The music skipped and the song jumped back to the first verse. "She was a fast machine, she kept her motor clean. She was the best damn woman that I ever seen. She had the sightless eyes, telling me no lies, knocking me out with those American thighs."

"Damn, Vicky," Stacey said, leaning in the window. "How come I didn't get a hello like that?"

The music cut off. "You didn't show me proper awe and wonder," he said through his mixed radio voices. "This new filly knows how to properly show me appreciation."

"Note to self, Victorious likes tits," I muttered, then raised my voice. "The new 'filly' is named Lindsey," I walked around the front of the car and gave Linds a slap on the ass. "And she's one of the loves of my life, just like Stacey."

"Mmm, thanks baby," Lindsey said, standing back up from splaying herself on the sentient car and hugging her arms around my waist as she kissed me.

"Hey, hornies, we're on the move," Stacey said with a clap of her hands to urge us on.

We piled into the car and gave Victorious the address, and he kicked into gear and roared down the street.

"I mean, seriously you guys," Lindsey said. The three of us had piled onto the front bench seat and she was running her hands along Victorious's dash. "He's fucking gorgeous."

"Since when are you a car girl?" I asked with a grin.

"I'm not, really," she said, looking over at me with a smile. "But I know a sexy as hell vehicle when I see one."

"OK, remember that he also killed a guy a couple days ago," I said.

Lindsey hesitated, then shrugged and bit the corner of her lip. "Still sexy."

"Oh boy," I sighed. "Alright, well, Vic, where did you end up going when you got to our home town?"

"Oh, I found a nice little covered parking structure with a pristine vehicle with a big, fat rump that's called a PT Cruiser," Victorious said.

I opened my mouth, so many questions running through my head, but looked over and saw the same looks on both Lindsey and Stacey and gave up. Sometimes there just wasn't a good place to even start.

We reached the building, a tall glass and stone edifice, and Victorious pulled into a parking space on the street and let us out. Stacey and Lindsey immediately flanked me, looping their arms in mine as we walked towards the front door, and as we entered the lobby there was a long stretch of wide hall with a bank of elevators and a couple of other doors, along with a nice little entrance into a convenience store on the opposite side of the building. A big, monolithic desk with an older gentleman in a bellhop uniform was set just off to the side of the entrance, and he looked up and only slightly raised an eyebrow seeing me with two stunningly gorgeous women.

"Hello," he said. "Can I help you folks?"

"We have an appointment with Moira," Stacey said.

Again, just the slightest reaction from him. A small blink, a fractional tightening of his brow. "Ah," he nodded. "Miss Venture did mention she would be in. I apologize but I can't let you up without- Actually, it seems like she's coming in right behind you now."

We turned and I saw a very pretty, thin blonde woman sauntering in through the front doors. She was wearing a flattering, business-like grey dress with a wide black belt, and her wavy blonde hair hung just past her shoulder and would have looked at home on a surfer chick at the beach. She took off a pair of big sunglasses and folded them into her purse and approached.

"Stacey and Lindsey?" she asked, equally unreactive to our youth though I could see her eyes scanning over us quickly and making judgements.

"Yes," Stacey said, stepping forward and offering her hand. "I'm Stacey, this is Lindsey. And this is our boyfriend Jeremiah."

"I... see," Moira said with just a hint of hesitation at all the information she'd just been given. She turned to the doorman. "Good to see you again, Fred. Everything ready up there?"

"It is, Miss Venture," he nodded. Fred pushed a couple of buttons behind the lip of the desk and an elevator dinged in the middle of the bank, its door opening.

"Wonderful. Thanks," Moira said, then turned to us. "Let's head up and I'll talk you through the details of the place, yes?"

As we followed her Lindsey squeezed my arm and I looked over at her.'She's fucking hot,' she mouthed to me.

Lindsey wasn't wrong. Moira had to be in her thirties, and based on the tightness of her dress it was obvious she had almost no breasts to speak of, but she had a cute bum and a tight figure to go with her pretty surfer girl face and hair.

'Down girl,' I mouthed back.

Moira, for her part, kept the conversation flowing as she told us about the building on the way up the elevator. Stacey and Lindsey had done their research and already knew about the amenities and the recent renovations to put in a private gym area on an upper floor of the building, along with a sauna and a series of meeting and sitting rooms that residents of the building could book for use.

Not that we were going to need the space. The elevator doors opened onto a small foyer with just two doors, the top of the building split into two penthouses, and when Moira led us through the left door we found ourselves somehow both overlooking half of the city and also in a cavernous room. She led us around the big apartment, showing us the four bedrooms, the study, the sitting room, the three full bathrooms, the kitchen and then out onto the big covered balcony.

At the end Stacey turned to me, pursing her lips slightly. "I don't know, baby," she said. "I mean, the view is nice and all, but the interior decoration looks a little dated."

"That is, of course, a negotiable feature," Moira put in. "And I don't hold the opinion against you. All the wooden panels and shelving were already dated when they were installed by the last resident about a decade ago."

"Are there plans to renovate?" Lindsey asked.

Moira hesitated, then slowly smiled and looked to me. "Your partners are smart cookies, Mr Jeremiah."

"Just Jerry, please," I said and hugged both Lindsey and Stacey to me by their hips. "And I know, I'm extremely lucky."

"For your answer, there are plans to reno the space if it isn't rented out in the next few months," Moira said. "Modernization of the decor, mostly. The fittings and appliances are already brand new, as I said."

"If we sign today, what are the chances we can have some input into those renovations?" Stacey asked.

Moira quirked her lips. "We could figure something out. The asking price right now is twelve-five."

Twelve thousand five hundred dollars a month, even for this view, felt like a staggering amount of money to my ears. And yet I'd walked out of the bank a few days ago with two stacks of cash like it was nothing.

"And what's your commission on it, if I might ask?" Lindsey asked her.

"Ah, my usual rate is ten per cent on the first year and five on the second," Moira said.

The quick math in my head said that she'd make something like twenty-two thousand dollars off of the deal if we stayed the full length. I had to wonder if that was a lot for her, or was just an everyday deal, because she was a wall of customer service smile and gave very little away.

"What would you say," Stacey said, stepping away from me and circling around the kitchen island where we were standing. "If I told you we could sign today and pay two years rental up front, and double your commission besides? Could you maybe figure out a way to do us some favours on the terms for taking possession and the reno's and such?"

That got Moira's attention and she raised both eyebrows, glancing between the three of us. "I think that would buy you a lot of good will all around," she said.

In the end it didn't take any magic whatsoever to lock in the lease agreement. Well, no more magic than a shitload of cash could provide. Moira took down some notes, our request to take possession as early as tomorrow not surprising her too much. We made plans to meet for dinner where she'd have the contracts for me to sign and we could provide her with a cashier's check.

"I'll text you the details of the dinner reservations," she said, shaking each of our hands warmly. "And believe me, I'll pick somewhere good. You three just clinched my spot at the top of the firm sales for the year. There's no way that jackass MacGregor can steal it back this late."

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,024 Followers