Font of Fertility Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moira looked fucking hot with my cock in her mouth, and she worked her tongue in a way that I hadn't felt before. Eventually I felt my orgasm starting to rear itself deep in my nuts and I pulled away, leaning down to kiss her sloppy mouth.

"How many times has Lindsey made you come?" I asked.

"Fuck. Three?" she stammered.

"I'm losing my touch," Lindsey giggled from between the blonde's legs.

"God, no," Moira said, looking down her body at Lindsey. "That's three more times than my ex ever did with his mouth. I usually only come with a vibrator."

I stroked her face and kissed her forehead. "I'm going to fuck Stacey now. Would you rather get in a sixty-nine with her to watch up close, or do you want to ride Lindsey's face?"

She blinked and then laughed softly. "You know, I wouldn't ever do either of those things, usually? But when you offer me an option like that my gut jumps at one and I realize I really do want it."

Stacey giggled and nuzzled her nose into the crook of Moira's neck. "We're corrupting you."

That made Moira laugh. "The sixty-nine, I think," she said.

"Do you want to be on top or on the bottom?"

"... Bottom," she said.

Stacey helped her quickly get into position, with Stacey kneeling over her with her bodacious ass pointed back at me. I slid into position next, but let my cock bob down without putting it in. "Want to do the honours?" I asked Moira.

She nodded, bit her lip, and took my cock in her hand and rubbed the head up and down Stacey's wet pussy before putting it in place. I pushed in slowly, teasing Stacey while also giving Moira an up close slo-mo view. Once I was buried in her, Stacey moaned throatily and hung her head low, then pressed her body down onto Moira's and started kissing her thighs. I motioned to Lindsey to come to me, and she got on the bed next to me and we made out as I fondled her ass and slow-thrusted into Stacey.

"What can I do now, baby?" Lindsey asked me.

I reached down and adjusted Stacey's foot out a little bit, her toes biting into the covers of the bed and her heel pointing up. "Grind your needy little cunt on that, love-slut," I ordered her. "And finger your ass if you want to stretch yourself out a bit. Once I've fucked Moira, I'm coming for your hole."

Lindsey lowered her pussy to Stacey's upturned heel and immediately started rotating her hips, grinding her wet pussy lips on it. She had a glazed look on her face as she did it, and she very blatantly put her hands on her breasts to tell me she wasn't going to stretch herself at all with her fingers. I pulled her close by her hair, kissing her hard. "I love you, and you're all mine. Forever."

She kissed me back and whispered into my ear. "Thank you."

I turned my attention back to Stacey and adjusted my own stance and started fucking her harder, letting up on the teasing. I pounded her hard, listening to the mewling of Moira as she watched the fucking from inches away and Stacey sucked on her pussy lips.

Stacey came with a shake of her legs and panting before she released a long moan of my name. When I pulled out of her, her pussy clenching and flexing to try and keep hold of me, a big dollop of her girl cum oozed out and down her lips and clit, dripping onto Moira's face. The blonde guffawed at that, her grin showing she wasn't turned off by it. I shifted and leaned down, kissing the girlcum off of her.

"I'm going to fuck you now," I told her.

"He's going to stretch out your pussy so good," Lindsey said.

"What position? I'd like to be facing you so I can kiss you when you come, but you can be on top or bottom," I offered.

She hesitated for a moment, clearly trying to decide. "Missionary," she finally said. "I- I want you to really fuck me."

"Oh, he'll really fuck you," Stacey laughed, rolling off of Moira which caused Lindsey to lose her pussy-perch.

I lifted Moira partially and spun her around on the bed, making her moan softly at the manhandling. She spread her thin legs for me and I lowered myself between them, kissing her hard and tweaking her puffy nipples through her lingerie.

"Have I mentioned how fucking sexy this underwear is?" I asked her. "You have amazing taste."

"You didn't, but thank you," she said and kissed me back.

It was our first time, so I didn't get Stacey or Lindsey to fix me into position. Instead, I leaned myself up and Moira did it herself, reaching down with both hands and running her fingers along my cock before pulling the head into position.

"It's been a little while," she said. "Go slow?"

I bent back down and kissed her, my cock head sliding into her. She sucked in a breath around my lips and I felt her body tense and relax as she wrapped her arms around my torso, holding me still.

We started slow, making out as I used my hips to roll my cock, sliding back and forth as I delved deeper into her. She rolled her body with me and we found a smooth rhythm until I finally rooted myself in her.

I kissed her cheeks and we gazed at each other for a long moment, smiling at the little accomplishment. She glanced beside us and saw that Lindsey was currently face-first in Stacey's pussy, who was laying next to us and watching the slow fuck. I'd neglected to give my blonde girlfriend new orders, so Stacey had stepped in to help out.

Turning back to Moira, I kissed her nose lightly and teasingly. "Ready?"

She pressed her lips together and nodded quickly.

I fucked her. I maybe didn't reach the level of 'savagely,' but it was close. In under a minute our bodies were slapping together, Moira thrusting her hips up to meet mine as I slammed down into her. She raised one leg, wrapping it over my hip, the other out and flexing for leverage. For all that she continued her quiet, barely-vocal whimpering of pleasure, I noticed that she did share one thing in common with Amara - she grinned feral and gritted her teeth as she fucked hard.

Her first orgasm surprised the both of us, popping up out of nowhere as she gasped in a breath and squeezed out a little yelp as her cunt bore down on me. I did as I said and planted my lips on hers, kissing her messily through it. Then we were right back to fucking.

I manipulated her legs, testing my yoga theory and finding her very flexible. She could put one leg behind her ear, though not both at the same time. After her second orgasm while I hard stroked her and flicked her clit with one finger I pulled out of her and flipped her over onto her stomach and shoved myself back into her as she lay prone. She gasped and humped her ass back at me as best she could, and I wrapped my arms around her chest and palmed her tiny tits as I buried my lips against her neck and breathed in the smell of her wavy hair. For some reason I expected her hair to smell salty deep down, like the surfer girl she'd once been, but she just smelled clean and softly of lilacs.

She came again, and this time I'd been pounding down into her pussy and my cock found her g-spot and she dribbled out a little squirt that I could feel against my balls. Then I pulled her up onto her hands and knees and grabbed her by the hair similar to the way Lauren loved, swatting her small ass with the other hand. She fucked back at me, panting and whimpering all the way, and then I started meeting her thrusts until she came yet again.

I'd been suppressing my orgasm for a while now, pushing it down with my focus, and as she collapsed forward off of her hands I went with her, laying on top of her and cradling her as I slow-stroked. "Moira," I whispered. "I'm close. I'd like to come inside you."

"Fuck it," she panted softly. "Do it. Cum inside me."

I thrust into her three more times, reaching under her to finger her clit, and then I unloaded into her as I grunted her name and she shuddered and had her own small orgasm from the feeling and my fingers.

When I finished and kissed her shoulder, then her cheek, she turned back to kiss me fully on the mouth.

"You're a pretty amazing woman," I whispered to her quietly. "And I'm definitely not done with you tonight. But right now Lindsey has been waiting a long time for some attention and I promised I'd fuck her ass."

"You're really going to do that?" Moira asked. "Without lube?"

I smirked. "She actually prefers it like that. Her pussy gets nice and wet and a mess of spit and vaginal lube seems to be enough for her."

"God, you guys are wild," Moira laughed.

I pulled out of her, keeping a hand on her lower back to keep her in place. "You have no idea," I said. "Stace?"

Stacey had flipped Lindsey over and was riding her face while watching us. She immediately knew what I was offering and clambered off of Lindsey, getting between Moira's legs and burying her tongue in the woman's cummy snatch.

"Oh my God!" Moira huffed in surprise.

"Lauren is going to be so jealous," Stacey mumbled with a smirk.

I wasn't really paying attention though because I'd gotten between Lindsey's legs and pushed them back so her knees were under her armpits. "I love you," I said, leaning down between them to kiss her.

"Love you," she moaned back with a broad grin and a spark in her eyes as I pushed my cock into her ass.

I had another round with Stacey after I finished with Lindsey, Moira trying out sitting on Stacey's face as we kissed through the fucking. Then I ended the night by spooning up behind Moira for a long, leisurely fuck that ended with my pumping another load into her pussy as she hugged my arms to her chest and kissed them.

We ended up deciding to stay in the apartment - we were the new owners after all and no one else was going to come up there. I fell asleep with Moira splayed on top of me, her cheek on my chest, while Lindsey curled up on one side and Stacey on the other.

"What a day," I sighed softly into the dark of the bedroom. Lindsey was snoring softly, and I could feel the steady, deep breathing of Moira against my body, but Stacey stirred just a little to lift her lips and kiss me on the ear.

"Get your rest, Jerry," she whispered. "I have another surprise tomorrow."

I almost groaned. I didn't know why, these things seemed to keep working out in my favour. I just didn't like all the secrets.

====================================

Thanks for reading! Votes are great, but Comments are even better.

Font of Fertility is an ongoing series that will continue to see updates moving forward. If you have enjoyed the series so far, you might want to check out my Pushing series, or Technically We're Estranged series, for similar romantic harem elements.

Cheers!

~Break

====================================