All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 16'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 1 year ago

Any chance of a .5 update to cover all the chachters in this story?

blkuserblkuserabout 1 year ago

Enjoying the ride of this story keep up the great work looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next surprise. Moira wants to get knocked up.

Bamm2797Bamm2797about 1 year ago
Wow

Can’t wait for more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really glad to see that you've gotten back to the sex and the stories the character development is amazing but last couple of chapters it just didn't feel the same as it did in the early ones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jeremiah is pretty dim if he doesn't realise that Stacey's 'surprise' is her rowing teammate helpers after the move is completed.

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with Jerry. Too many secrets/surprises will get annoying, fast, and they'll stop being enjoyable. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Mike9947Mike9947about 1 year ago

Am enjoying it - and all 5s - but you have a lot of sun plot complexity that is getting lost in the endless one man orgies.

lastman416lastman416about 1 year ago

I’m forced to agree that the plot is getting left behind at the expense of the sex-adventure-of-the-day element.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have been enjoying this story set and look forward to future but I do feel like some "story" is getting lost. Yhere must be a reason that so many women are so attracted and "open" when Jerremiah is around. Hope we get more soon because waiting...SUCKS.

prophet58prophet58about 1 year ago

Just a quick observation, there should have been no bed in an unfurnished penthouse. I agree that the plot/subplots are getting lost in the one man fuckfest. Don't get me wrong, I am super glad that you started writing again. Best wishes and luck from here on out.

SpectralTimerSpectralTimerabout 1 year ago

Moira seems nice. I appreciate having an older woman around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is a concerning lack of ... you know... *fertility* in this series. When is he going to knock up someone?

DiagonalmanDiagonalmanabout 1 year ago

The addition of so many women risks you losing your story line. You're doing well, but perhaps some Seat work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great one. they are finished too fast. Great writing!

JodailyJodaily12 months ago

Another great installment. When will you be posting ch 17?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love the writing please keep telling the stort

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot12 months ago

👍👍👍👍👍 Waiting for the continuation....

redwhitredwhit12 months ago

I've really enjoyed this story and glad to see it finally continue. I'm not sure how many years ago I'd come across it before (pretty sure there were still early chapters being added) and glad to see it resume. Agree with others about the story and plot moving slow. Timeline seems a bit off too... I thought they all had Christmas day, and then it sounds like they are still just prior to Christmas now. If each chapter ends up at around one day, it has really been crawling, which is ok but is starting to get confusing as I figured we'd get to the Big Meeting of Seats soon.

Also, where is the fertility? A few extra women enjoying the Seats font, and some of them a bit older. Kept thinking one of them would have mentioned wanting kids (such as Moira having ended her engagement, but wanting kids) but nothing yet. Granted he just needs to open up a fertility clinic and help many women get knocked up. Easy enough I'm sure to have multiple clinics around the globe if not the country and never go in looking like himself, but a Dr. Women are wanting to get pregnant, either with or without a husband, and he should easily be able to alter his looks, and even his DNA(?) so that these women can have something that matches them and/or their spouse too. Then if needed, adjusting memories after to prevent issues. Specific legalese can cover other concerns. The clinics could be legit with other actual Dr.s and nurses helping the more simple and basic cases, but then Jeremiah could come in to help in the more difficult ones.

Just my thoughts. I'm sure that BreakTheBar has the story mapped out pretty well already.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a wonderful sci-fi series, but unlike some it has genuine moments of romance and tender feelings. The pacing of the story is just right, and the plot is truly engaging. The final love scene is very well written, albeit rather too short, given the quality of the writing and the excellence of the characters. One can only hope that this top-quality story will be continued. Five stars.

Nato_Nato_12 months ago

Love the story progression. I really enjoy how the names are different to help with the fact I have a small brain and get confused easily. Keep it up. Vic the car is great. Love that addition.

One request, have Jerry fuck Annalise on Vic's hood while flying to a destination with a comet like inferno trailing behind. Maybe after they kill the plant dad.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I recently found this series and found it to be extremely enjoyable to read. I gave every chapter 5 stars. I am definitely bummed that the story ended here no meeting of the seats. His return to school after the break could of been epic with horny teachers and classmates alike. I hope think this story has some real potential to be epic. I do hope find inspiration to continue it!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Going from strength to strength, thank you

SeitekiSeiteki10 months ago

Still getting better and better!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c110 months ago

Mediocre chapter. The whole paying g ahead of time is silly. Hope he is better at magic than money. The amount of times they say I love you is silly. Neediest group of people?

MarkT63MarkT638 months ago

I ove this seriess!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The word Lauren showed up 9 times in this chapter.

The word Lundsey showed up 125 times in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I thought they'd explicitly ruled out the penthouse as it would raise too many questions and decided on another apartment in the same building?

JSA69JSA695 months ago

Hot and steamy, but I was hoping Moira would try a little bum-fuck, too. Maybe later?

lujon2019lujon20193 months ago

So to be clear, he is going to give Lindsey a check for her to cover her old rent, but not pay it to the landlords but turn it over directly the the guys and trust them to pay it?

lujon2019lujon20193 months ago

Here is what I dont get.

He has a bunker on Hawaii, with a magical power amplifying orgy bed, that has access to a magical power amplifying magma hotspot, which would also boost Annabel's power, which has a secure fortress like entrance and an interior door already set up for teleporting, as well as magically powered applicates that work without him having to use his magic

.

.

And rather than avail himself of this luxury and security and simply renting a cheap apartment at a few hundred a month where he could turn the coat closet into a portal to paradise, (or even buy a cheap house as an investment property) he instead drops nearly 30% of his new found total net worth and spends a third of a million dollars to RENT a magically venerable unsecured apartment for two years?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ya know. I rather love these more ‘normal life’ chapters. I loved the dates and I like getting to see them go about there day

I think the penthouse is a bit expensive, but…well he has more accounts internationally so I suppose it’s not too bad??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES