All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 23'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBar5 months agoAuthor

Hello Friends!

FoF was my first ever series I started posting here on Lit, and it's expanded so much from my initial little idea of a story about a horny teen who could do magic. Thank you all so much for continuing to read this weird and wild story.

If you are looking for more FoF ASAP, check out my Patreon. It has two Beta Draft chapters and two Alpha Draft chapters - and let me tell you, things are getting WILD. You'll also gain access to early chapters for all my stories and series, and the ability to vote in polls that effect my stories and what I'm writing.

Cheers!

~Break.

Lions86Lions865 months ago

im happy this came out im constantly checking lit to see if an update to this story is posted or not but im sad it was only 3 pages :(

NewtScamanderNewtScamander5 months ago

Hot kinky sex magic, this story has infinite possibilities and I can’t wait for more. Thanks for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have a feeling that this restaurant is going to end up burned to the ground.

Great work as always

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this story! Thanks, BTB, for your excellent writing. I very much appreciate your attention to characterization and plot structure. Since this is serialized, you do a great job of setting up the "road to come" through the narrative. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Definitely need to keep this one going! Like others have said, endless possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Its a great story written with onlybabfew mistakes so either uouhave a very clean writing skill or very good editor or both some ideas of taking care of introducing the car and having family to his illicit affair with all the girls for the the car have as a prize for a writing contest he enter bang own a car maybe ask the horse to cheap himself down will in town and maybe go for a new look like oh I don't know maybe like a M U S T A N G (oh come on I think its clever) stop booing for parenst just cast spell that make them happy for them doesn't mess with memory just mood or do a hog worst ( - - - not a mistake) thing and have a speel on door that diverts parents when there closed to do other things while leaving them in pease to enjoy themselves or/and have fake wall to slip through when needed all should be simple type spells

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoying the story, but twice the narrative shifted from modified first person to second person? Is this something from the Patreon drafts? It's a bit disruptive.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

TJSkywind from my Kindle

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love how Jordan is described, author is clearly a man of discernment and taste. Some girls just have *it*.

My hopes for future chapters:

-Friction between Annalise and some of the girls who kind of DO act like "sex pets" over their influence on Maya while she's in the penthouse (Jordan and Lindsey come to mind)

-Ch 18 established that, using runes as a proxy, magical energy can be collected from sex acts that Jerry wasn't involved in. What if they were to apply the same principle to, idk, a fertility clinic? ;) Bonus if he starts making use of the Tree of Life branch from Ch10

- Jordan, Lauren, and Angie assist Stacey with her anal training <3

- An excursion/vacation to the Caribbean, since it became his territory in Ch 20

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A great chapter here, love the new harem member and storyline, thanks for keeping it going!

Dark_RavenDark_Raven5 months ago

I'll reiterate what other people have said in the comments on previous chapters: The portion of the story that revolves around Jerry/Stacy and Lauren/Lindsay being siblings was completely ruined by the changes you made. I realize that it was due to your posting the story somewhere else besides Lit, and having to meet the ToS of that site. I just wish that you would have edited the Lit version to keep the original incest angle going. I cringed every time "god-sister" and "step sister" was mentioned. Yes, I know you've heard it before and you're probably tired of hearing it, but it's genuine feedback, so it is what it is.

There's a problem with harem stories that I can see this story eventually falling prey to. Authors continue to add new members, which can have several bad effects. Firstly, in order to keep having sex with everyone, as the harem grows, more and more writing has to be devoted to having sex with each member of the harem in order to keep them relevant, and not make it seem like they're getting pushed into the background. So you'll need to come up with a solution to that. Secondly, The more people that are added, the more diluted the effect is on the reader. For example, are we really going to be interested in the story of harem member number 15? Personally, I feel that Angie should have probably stayed as a "friends with benefits" relationship. A smaller core group is more interesting to me than a huge group where the plot gets lost because there's so much sex going on. I'm interested to see how you deal with these issues going forward.

I'm waiting for Jerry to realize a few things about his magic. For example: Using a doorway/door frame for teleportaling is not strictly necessary. He can just imagine a wormhole forming as he takes a step forward, and exit to whatever location he desires. Kind of like stepping through a Stargate or a waterfall. He has already discovered that he can use his magic to refresh himself so he has virtually no refractory period, but he has yet to use his magic to make an erection disappear.

I'm also a little concerned about the plot development and story arc. While I certainly don't want you to rush the story, we're already 23 chapters in, and the story has only covered, what, a little over a month of time? Is this going to be one of those stories that keeps going on and on over a period of years, and we're going to see 125 or 250 chapters? Three Square Meals by Tefler was started 8 years ago and is still being added to. It's up to 145 chapters now. While I have nothing against long-running serials, I would like to know if that's your plan or not, and I'm sure other readers besides myself would want to know, so perhaps you can add a note at the start of the next chapter?

I'll also echo TJSkywind's comment that there have been several instances where the narrative switched perspectives. Just a couple of places in this and the previous chapter (IIRC) where you used the word "You" (meaning the reader) instead of Jerry. Not too big of a deal, but kind of jarred me out of the immersion.

All that being said, I've loved the story so far, and encourage you to continue to add to it. Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into bringing us a great story! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great chapter. I read some of the other comments and I agree with some of what was said. You need a goal for this story. Like an end goal. If you want this to be a continuing story then you should make it in installments of books that all pertain to a certain story arc or development. Like for instance this first “book” could be Jerry finishing up the break and possible finding out more about who is messing with his area. Then the next “book” could be him deciding how he deals with that and eventually figuring out a way to enhance his pool of magic without impregnating women since it seems you are very reluctant to add that to the story. Again a great chapter and I can’t wait to find out what happens between him and Esmeralda.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Totally Lovi it, keep goin

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I see the point about where we are in the story considering it's chapter 23...

But I gotta say, Break has done pretty amazing job at clearing up loose ends and reorienting the story since it came back from hiatus, and doing so in a way that was entertaining to read. We were stuck with the Benji subplot hanging around like a bad smell for a long time. I *think* this chapter finishes the cleanup, and now he's free to focus on the subplots that he sees the most potential in.

MyLittleAppleMyLittleApple5 months ago

Great chapter but too short! I've been reading FoF for years now and I'm very happy that you've started to get back into it. I would really like it if you put at least as much energy into it as the AMA series.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great addition, but as others have pointed it out it was a bit on the short side. Nonetheless I won't complain since I still got something, I am glad I didn't get into it back when you took your sabbatical for 7 years. Please keep this up. I can't get enough of it.

apophasisapophasis5 months ago

It has already been written, so I doubt you'd changed it if you haven't included it, but Jeremiah should offer to let Esmerelda collect death energy from his territory in exchange for allowing him to collect sexual energy from hers. They could possibly even build a North/South American wide energy circle at the same time since it would probably require dropping runes at the bottom of the ocean.

apophasisapophasis5 months ago

I wonder what Jordan thinks about Jeremiah's story about a girl with an OnlyFans account. Probably that John should convert his throuple into a harem adding Becca and Becks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story hope you are coming with more i can’t wait to see what happens thanks for your great imagination keep it up

JodailyJodaily4 months ago

Great as always, though several times you bounced back and forth from first person to third person. A little distracting. Not a biggie.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

one of my favorites please continue i like the way you care about girls feelings and jer isn.'t just a dick

mammoetmammoet4 months ago
love this story

hope to read more soon, i had read up to chapter 5 long ago and stored the story to come back to but stumbled on to the last instalment by chance and read the whole story in one go.

PolitePoltPolitePolt4 months ago

Finally caught up with the chapters. Love your story. The character notes at the start of the chapter help a lot

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

Beemer_pilotBeemer_pilot4 months ago

I really love this series. I know that you have many other story obligations that you are juggling but I’m anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this series to death, but man oh man... does it ever hurt when this series seems to get bumped in favor of other works. 😭

Guess I'll try to read AMA again... (I can never seem to get into it 😣)

BaldsantaBaldsanta3 months ago

I just finished reading your story and find amazing. I can’t wait for the next installment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
8047 Followers
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES