Food for a Fuck

Story Info
A succubi captures a man.
2.1k words
4.58
7.9k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are today's offerings my queen," the girl said. She bowed her head before stepping back to the side of the room.

The queen sat on her stone throne, legs crossed to the side underneath her. She glared at the ten men in chains in front of her then stood up. She was a sight to behold. Tall and slender, tight muscles, perfectly shaped face and breasts to die for. All the girls in the room had jagged twisting horns poking out of their heads, but this queen had the largest and the longest tail. It whipped around behind her as she stepped forwards.

"Hmmm," she sighed. "Is this all of them?"

"Yes my queen," the first girl answered suddenly looking afraid.

"Your not keeping any back there for yourself are you Alissa?"

"I would never my queen. Tradition is you get the first pick, and tradition we will follow."

The queen regarded her for a second, then turned and began to stroll up and down the line of men in front of her. Occasionally she would stop to examine one of them closer. One of them got a slap on the rear with the end of her tail, but it was me she stopped dead in front of.

I raised my head to look up at her but it was smacked back down to the floor with her tail.

"Do not look at me male," she hissed.

"What are we here for! Why have you taken us," one of the men down the line shouted.

"Why?" The queen smiled. "We are going to have a feast tonight aren't we succubi!" She called out to the rest of the room and for the first time since arriving here I noticed a lot more of her waiting in the shadows of the room. They hissed back in response.

"You see, we," she began pacing up and down the line again. "We are a race that feast on your bodies. But we don't eat you. Oh no, we ravage your innermost desires. For we are built for desire. Just look at all of us, are we not gorgeous?"

I glanced around the room at the other succubi. They were indeed gorgeous. All of them.

"We were born to tempt man. We look, smell and taste like heaven to you. Which man wouldn't want to climb inside any one of us. We feed on the very thing you males love the most!"

Another chant from the crowd echoed through the hall.

"Now I have chosen my meal for tonight," she pointed directly at me. Two succubi immediately came either side of me and ceased me by the arms. A quick jerk and I was yanked to my feet.

"Now my succubi!" She called to the rest of them. "I have chosen mine, the other nine are yours. Do what you will with them. Take their pleasure and there seed into every hole you possess. And if they won't give you what you need, then you rape their bodies until they are dry!"

The room erupted in a frenzy of cries and screams as the rest of the succubi descended on the men chained in the center of the room.

"Take him," the queen growled.

I was dragged out of the room. I took one glance back at the men, who the succubi had already started to ravage, and was horrified to realise they were all smiling as these monsters began fucking them. Some were sucking, others had climbed onto them riding their cocks as fast as they could, others were fighting for their meal.

Within seconds I was dragged down the hall into a stone room. I was chucked on the bed, both arms were chained to the wall as well as both legs. I couldn't move or escape. It was useless.

I waited for what felt like an age when the door creeped open. A young succubus walked in, and lifted a cup of water to my lips. I drank the whole lot in seconds. The girl turned to leave.

"Hey wait," I said.

"I cannot help you if that's what your going to ask."

"I wasn't. Why are you not in the hall feeding off the men?"

"I am a lowling. Born from a mother who was not of noble blood. I will get to feed, but I will get the last dregs of them, when they are all worn out."

"Get me out of here and you can have as much of me as you like!"

The girl shook her head. "I can't. The queen will be here any minute. But I must warn you, she likes to toy with her food. I've heard men begging to be inside her before now."

"She won't catch me begging."

The girl rolled her eyes as if she had heard all this before, then turned and left.

I don't know how long it was but the door eventually slammed open again, and in walked the queen. Her high heeled boots clicked on the floor as she stepped slowly around him, examining him.

"You were born on a farm or worked on one?" She said.

"Both," I replied.

"That's good, you will make for a delightful meal." She licked her lips with a long tongue. "You have strong arms, a thick chest, but is your manhood up to the task?"

"Never!" I shook against my chains causing them to rattle.

The queen let out a soft chuckle. "Many greater men than you have tried to resist the flesh that I offer." She whipped her tail up and gently let it glide up the inside of my thigh sending a ripple of electricity through my body. "I have feasted on kings and warlords and many hundreds of men before you. They all give in in the end. They all beg for me to fuck them in the end, because as I told you, we are pleasure incarnate. And I will not stop until I have your meat between my legs."

"Maybe I'm different," I gasped as her tail gently caressed the inside of my thigh again then worked its way up over my chest and along my lips. I shut my eyes, resisting as hard as I could, but it was futile. The more I resisted the more I wanted it to happen.

"Your no different. You are a man. Your all weak when it comes to my body. Your primal instinct is to plant yourself inside the warmth of a woman," she let out a low laugh again as her tail worked its way back down my chest, this time wrapping itself around my limp cock. She tugged at it gently and I felt a ripple of desire wash over me as I started to grow hard.

"That's it, get hard for me. I can feel your need emanating from every pore on your body!"

"No," I gasped as another ripple of pleasure blasted through me.

"Your mouth says no, but your body betrays you!" She was close to my face now, whispering in my ear.

"I don't want it!"

"You don't want my mouth wrapped around your thick cock?"

I shook my head violently.

"Hmm, you are resistant, but no matter." She released me from her tail then lent over and kissed my now hard as a rock cock with the tips of her lips sending shivers down my spine. "Your body, has other ideas."

I was suddenly enveloped in a warm, wet grip as the queen slid my cock inside her mouth with one, gentle motion, then released me with a gasp.

"Mmmm," she licked her lips and purred. "you taste divine. Resistance is futile, I'm going to have you even if you don't want me to."

This time she sunk my cock deep inside her mouth, sucking my shaft in quick, rhythmic movements. She groaned as her head bobbed up and down. Her lips were soft, and warm on me as she began her feast.

"Do you like that?" She purred between sucks. "Because I do. You are the best I've tasted in a while. It's always better when they put up a fight!"

"No I don't like it!" I lied causing her to laugh again and slide me deep to the back of her throat. Another few pumps with her lips and she pulled up again, groaning.

"You love it. How can you resist my mouth. This is what we are built for. Fucking!" She gasped and this time she went to town on my shaft. She licked and sucked and growled as she devoured my hard cock with all the force of a monster. Within seconds I felt the urge welling up inside me, the urge to unload all of my cum inside her mouth. I couldn't hold it back.

"That's it give in to me. Give me your seed!"

I exploded, painting the inside of her mouth with white hot cum. The queen continued to suck hard now as it felt like all the fluid was being drained from my balls. I cried out, but not in pain, because even though this was wrong it felt so good to unload everything I had inside her.

She slowed her sucking to a crawl and inched every last drop of me into her, swallowing it down with greedy guzzles. Her eyes lit up a bright orange as she sucked everything from me.

"Mmmmm that was a lot!" She gasped finally releasing my cock from her lips. "I'm not full yet though."

The queen stood and started pacing up and down the room beside me again. "That was a good start. I told you no man could resist what I am offering."

"I didn't have a choice." I said between breaths. It felt like she had just blown the wind out of me.

"No," she laughed. "You don't."

I shook against my chains again but it was useless. I was at her mercy. She held all the power and there was nothing I could do other than let this nightmare play out.

"Now, for the main course." She purred and hopped up onto the bed with her legs either side of me, straddling my rock hard cock.

"I don't want this!" I shouted.

"But a girl has to eat," the queen said. "And you are a fine meal. You taste like the men of the old days, full bodied and filled with sperm."

"No!"

"I won't hurt you. Don't resist any more. It's over now. Im going to slide my cunt down your cock and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm going to devour your seed and your going to love every second of it!"

"Don't do it!" I shouted but she ignored me.

"Ahhhhh," she squealed as she lowered herself down onto my shaft and kept lowering until every inch of me was inside her, spreading her wide. "My god, you are a big feast aren't you?"

"Oh shit!" I cried out as my body suddenly lit up with electric pleasure running through my veins.

"I said you would love it. Am I wet enough for you?" She asked.

I nodded, realising that this was it. I was getting fucked by this thing and I was loving it just like she said.

"Now, I'm going to devour you, one inch at a time," the queen gasped as she raised herself up, then slammed herself down again. "Give me your seed!"

I groaned as her pussy clamped down onto my cock. It was hot and wet and my god it was so tight. Tighter than anything I'd ever felt. I could barely hold myself together as she started to bounce on me. She slid herself up and down over and over sending shock waves of pleasure through me.

"That's it my feast. Freed my cunt!" She growled and started writhing and squealing on top of me. "Feed me. Let me devour your sweet seed!"

I resisted for as long as I could, but the rhythmic way she wriggled her pussy down on my my cock was just so good I couldn't hold it in.

"I god, I want your seed," she shouted again. "give me all of you. Fuck me!"

Her bounces got so furious that I thought we might break the bed. "Fuck!" I cried out as I felt myself about to explode in her.

"That's it," she groaned, then let out a little whimper as her body jerked and spasmed. "Cum for me, cum with me!"

"Yesss," I shouted as I finally gave in.

"Mmmmm I'm cumming as well," she hissed and arched her back, threw her head back and screamed as I unleashed my seed into her. Her pussy sucked it out of me, draining every inch of my shaft into her. "God that's it I'm cummmming."

She jerked and twisted and moaned, then collapsed on top of me. "I think I'll keep you," she said after a few moments of hard breathing.